View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:31 pm
Oh! I think I know what you're talking about. It was a commercial. xD not a show. 3nodding
Or...actually... maybe it WAS from a show... do you still have the link?
Kawamura Keigo
The two-guys-kissing-eachother was something else, deffinately. It was with 2 guys watching some sport and every time their team scored they'd become all happy and kiss eachother.

This series... I believe I zapped by it once. We have it in Holland, too, but then with Dutch subs. 3nodding
I only watch CSI and Bones though.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:22 am
Nope, I don't have the link but I'm sure it was a show. 3nodding
Because there was no jingle or product or anything. o.O;  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:49 am
Oh, I think I might know what you're talking about now. They were watching like... the super bowl or something, right?

Yea, I had no idea what it was from at the time either. I'd never seen the show that it went with either.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
I'm sad... no one is posting in any of my RPs!
*doesn't know what to post in the serenity one anymore.*
*sighs*  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:26 am
xD I always have the same problem while playing Seto. I don't know how to make him interesting! I couldn't have him snap at Yami... That'd be... Cruel! crying

I love how I suddenly killed Seto in that 'Ill be there' thing. I wonder if anyone noticed. xD

You could try and make Serenity like... Chit chat with Marik? Or should I just have Marik bec0ome the way I play him whn I rlrp with my sister? Because then he's as naive as can be. xDD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:20 pm
I want her to eventually be like... "I want to join your group! ;-; <33 " because she thinks that she's run out of options... and she doesn't realize that Malik is who he really is because she can't determine where on the 'food chain' he is at. Then maybe, once she figures it out, she'll want out more than she'll want to see him behind bars. because maybe along the way she is forced to do more than she wants to. But this is all like... fairly advanced planning. I'm not sure how to get her to the point where she is all like... "DAMNIT! I'll just join it!"

As for Seto, do whatever in the hell you want to. 'Sriusly'. I'll respond appropriately. If you think he's cranky, then have him be cranky! whee
*fears for Yami's feelings* xD;

Har!

But really...RP him the way you interperate his character--or, WANT to interperate his character. 3nodding That way, it'll be more interesting. (Flying eff, I snck at spelling!)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:02 am
xD You're not the only one having spelling issues... sweatdrop I tend to type out expressions like "Scheisse" which is German for s**t and 'Bullocks!' which is brittish all the time! xDDD
Once I was planning to have Seto go all french and say 'merde' which is French for s**t. rofl To have some variation, you know? xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:04 pm
s**t in spanish is Mierda. <3  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:23 am
Okay okay okay... ninja
So we have:
Spanish - Mierda
Dutch - Schijt
English - s**t
French - Merde
German - Scheisse

Anyone have anything to add? :p  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:46 pm
Italian-Merda
Russian-дерьмо (?!??)
Norwegian-Dritt
Chinese (s)- 粪  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:44 am
gonk I told some poeple through PM, but I decided to post it here aswell....:

I may not be online at all in April!
I'm going to move, I'm going to have this big-a** test week and I'm going to London for 5 days. ._.
This isprobably the busiest month ever, for as far as I can remember. sweatdrop
But yeah. :3
Now you know.

Feed my Knuffel! (the thing in my sig) They keep track of teh top ten most fed Knuffels, and I'd like Nuflaky to be one of them. :p (Hint: use F5)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:54 pm
I'm RPing in a graveyard. D:  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Jenivi7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:41 pm
::waves::

new guild member here and ready to RP! So, what characters are available where, what rp's aren't too dead and the most important question, would there be any interest in starting a new RP? I've always got a few spare plotbunnies lying around for such things wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:23 pm
Well, first and foremost, welcome the guild! ^^
Second: This subforum? gonk
There are aproximately three people here now-a-days... That would be me, Inunaide, and Kawamura. The three of us are participating in a RP already, and then Inunaide and I are in one, and then there are a few other random RPs that the three of us are each in again that aren't very active.
I'd suggest making another one. We kindof need to drag members back into this section a little bit. >.<;

Here is a question for you though, how do you feel about Yaoi? Because I know that the three of us are okay with it. 3nodding Heck, Inu and I are doing a sortof Yuri RP right now too. sweatdrop
Again, welcome!  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Jenivi7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:10 am
How do i feel about it Yaoi? eh heh, i probably like it more than i should ^^;; much much more :p

and actually, i had a massive brainstorm for (what i think) would be a fun RP, and with your encouragement i just might start it up XD just gimme about a day to work out the rest of the details . . .

Hmmm, and do you think i could get away with posting an advertisement for it outside of the advertising thread without the mods yelling at me?  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff