Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Chance Meeting (Naru & lysia) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:28 pm
Quote:
She gave a hearty laugh, her own arm snaking around his side and pulling him into a hug. "I am not against it, no.." She turned to look at him further. "they are good boys. a bit rowdy some times.. but that's to be expected, no?" She pondered a moment, pausing to think. "So we're going to be going down this path then and be exclusive ever more?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:36 pm
Naru
"You know what they say. Boys will be boys." He chuckles once again, "Besides, I believe that I told you my brother and I most likely gave our father and foster mother the same kind of trouble when we were growing up." A brow came to arch at what she said next. "I would say so, yes."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:38 pm
Quote:
"You did, yes." A genuine smile crossed her face and warmed her eyes at his reply. "That.. makes me glad to hear.." She paused a small moment. "I will try to be a dutiful mate to you." She flashed him a smile that was broad and happy. "Though.. thinking back on an earlier conversation yesterday.. I think you're right.. just the one room would be a bit small for all of us..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:45 pm
Naru
"Of course, I'm certain most gave their parents problems when they were growing up... but no need to get into all that, right?" A genuine smile came creeping across his lips, the same warmth expressed in her eyes being found within his own. "So, does this mean we should find ourselves a bigger place to live.... or will I be taking you to the palace instead?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:48 pm
Quote:
As lovely as it seemed living in the palace might be, She had to think of her boys and their father's ability to access them. "I think, that a bigger place might be in order.." She gave a small nod. "I think that way might be the best thing for both my sons. I'd hate to have their father think we're trying to steal them away because he can't get into the palace to see them when ever he likes.."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 pm
Naru
Kadar gave a simple nod to this, "It was just a thought I had... living in the palace and all. But now that I stew it over, I've never been to fond of living there myself, so I'd hate to subject your boys to the same thing." The smile he held grow wider. "And I certainly wouldn't like to keep their father from them... Family is important after all, you know?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:04 pm
Quote:
She nodded, grateful that he saw her point of view and hadn't taken any offense to it. "Then after my visit to the palace later today we can meet up for dinner and discuss any possible places to look at?" She'd nearly forgotten her own appointment she and Aahlada had to keep today.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:08 pm
Naru
"Why don't I accompany you to the palace? Perhaps we might even get lucky on our way there and stumble across a place to our liking." It was just a thought, but he figured that it was a good enough excuse to be able to spend more time with her.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:09 pm
Quote:
Pondering this some, she nodded. "All right, I can't think of why you shouldn't be allowed to accompany me." She looked out the window to see how the shadow fell on the floor and chewed her lip some. "But first.. we'll need breakfast.. and I need to pick Aahlada up." She wanted to go to Hassan's alone to get her son just in case Hassan happened to be in one of his moods. No sense in Kadar feeling awkward for no reason. "If You want to find something at the market, I can meet you back here or even some place after I get my son.."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 pm
Naru
"Breakfast sounds like a wonderful idea right about now... though, I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for. But I'm at a lose for what would please my palette.... any ideas?" Kadar inquired, a rather contemplative look crossing his face.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:16 pm
Quote:
Thinking a moment, she had an idea. "There's a small cafe in the bazaar near where the musicians play... it's not too expensive and it's a warm friendly atmosphere if you'd like to meet me there in say... ten minutes?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:17 pm
Naru
"Then I shall be meeting you there in ten minutes, my dear." Kadar smiled warmly, taking her hand before giving it a kiss on the back. "Just don't keep me waiting to long, alright?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:18 pm
Quote:
Chuckling, she stood from her seat and flashed him a smile. "If I can help it I'll be in and out with my son in a flash and by your side once again." If Hassan tried to get chatty today she'd just have to tell him she was in a rush and scoop up her little one and be out. He might find it a bit rude, but he'd live.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:29 pm
Naru
Kadar gave a simple nod to this, slowly rising from his seat as she did. "Don't feel that you need to rush on my account, Lakshmi. I will have a table ready and waiting for you once you've finished your business." The smile never left him,another kiss being given to the back of her hand. "I shall be off then... No sense in letting any of the good seats go to waste, is there?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:30 pm
Quote:
She shook her head. "Alright. I'll still try not to keep you waiting too long, ok?" She looked to her attire. "But first.. I need to change..." She gave a small wink and a light laugh before placing a small kiss on his cheek and turning, heading back into the bed room to change.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff