Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Dvergr - Dwarves Are Official! Don't forget recerts! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:13 pm
Interest ya'n a pint?
I am new blood-- Why is that dwarf staring at me?

SoA Name: Nuru
Owner name: Redbud-Tree
Personality: Nuru is loyal to his mate, loves his children, and absolutely utterly wants to kill that red and black lioness that killed his and his mate's birthmothers. For the most part he's pretty easygoing, though he can overwork himself when he has something or someone to protect.
Which Clan do you prefer?: No preference - he's mated to a leopardess who is also joining, so however that ends up working!

Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Anatumaini
Personality: Mostly sad, a little lonely, but very loving and devoted to her family.
Which Clan do you prefer?: She's a hobbit!

Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Mlezi'Wimbo
Personality: Mlezi is an energetic male, but a fluffball. He'll fight, but mostly for family. He's just as happy to sit around and get snuggles all day. Fighting's... really not his thing, but he's followed Nuru and Kimya to the dwarves.
Which Clan do you prefer?: Wherever his parents go!

Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Machungwa
Personality: Machungwa is a cuddlebug. No, really. He's about as ferocious as a pillow. He does have a nice speaking and singing voice, though. He also has a mild case of synesthesia, which in his case means that sounds have color for him. Considering how much he enjoys this little ability, he practices it fairly often.
Which Clan do you prefer?: Wherever you feel is best!

Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Raynd'Tnaysc
Personality: You won't find many lions that love to learn more than Raynd. A very bookish type, the dvergr would seem an odd fit for him except for the fact that what he loves is memorizing information and sharing it with others. He wouldn't be the most entertaining of storytellers, but hey, dwarves have to sleep sometime! Outside his knowledge-gathering, Raynd is a softhearted male and a bit of a pushover. He can fight if he has to, but would much rather find another solution.
Which Clan do you prefer?: Any!  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:28 pm
Updated!

Dwarf Rush week Yes/Yes?  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:49 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:20 pm
exclaim Update~!

We're working on the push for 5 RPs, mostly since everyone has been so patient! We're almost there-- Exciting!

Once we are, we're planning on one big IC Dwarf Party to celebrate the return of the King with his Queen and the pride recovering after the ranks being so thin, which is our IC explanation for so many rogues, for those with lions or hobbits joining that have existed a bit longer.

Thorin will also be marrying, another cause for a party, and a patriarch-- so if anyone wants more reasons to party, toss them here! And as always we love more members.

ALWAYS.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:12 pm
I'm currently trying to custom or a member, who I'd love to have become a patriarch if I do manage to obtain him. =D

And got a few more to toss in...  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:22 pm
Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Yaya'uqui
User Image
Owner name: F a y t h - x
Personality: She has lived with the dwarves for some time now, acclimating well to their way of life. She has a good head on her shoulders, but doesn't really stand out. She is far more masculine than most females, and comfortably hangs with the males of the pride. In fact, she is kind of awkward around other females.
Which Clan do you prefer?: Doesn't matter to me. =3

And I have a FERTILE hybrid who I'm not sure if I should toss her in as an honorary dwarve, or hobbit;
User Image
Her name is Kisukari. Figured I'd wait for an opinion before I decide.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:52 pm
Kisukari looks like she MIGHT be a hobbit, HOWEVER, there could be plot for her as an honorary dwarf since they do make exceptions for hybrids. And being a leotah means its far more likely she earned respect through battle. PM me? I'd love to plot.

And hurrah for patriarchs!  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:32 pm
F a y t h - x

Let me know once Kise has a rank you want

Since her plot is special she is eligible for anything but patriarch. :3  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:41 pm
Hmn, seems the pride needs smiths. Her intricate foreign wares might be just as curious a thing as her blood is to them. Muahahaha.

Kisu: *shows of a pretty things she made* =3
Dwarf: *wierd look* Got anything....less elf-ish?
Kisu: -____- *shows off more dwarvish wares*
Dwarf: Hahah! Now that's more like it!

^ Prolly how that'll go more often than not ^ LOL.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:38 pm
Works for me!

Some dwarves will like her exotics atleast.

*Plots, as well* >]  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:54 am
NovaCracker
Zee Oddwyn
I made some lines for a male lion, that you guys can use for coloring concepts, if you like!
User Image

@#$%^&*&^%$ THANK YOU ZEE. ;u;

*Casually uses lines PFFFT*

I'mma see if sometime I can't do lines for females, I kinda wanna practice the SoA style for lulz anyhow. (And a shop in Winterfalcon Style. Profit?)  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:39 pm
NovaCracker
And to other members...

GO GET SOME DWARF EDITS! =D  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:29 pm
I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole!
I am Old Blood! Gimme my n**!
SoA Name: Cedwyn
Owner name: NovaCracker
Personality: Weathered and calm. Cedwyn survived the fire by flight, and worked hard to return. He helps those he can, be they hobbit or dwarven. He has very little interest in another adventure.
Which Clan do you prefer?: HOBBIT.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:15 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT!

exclaim We're applying to become official! The Dwarve Memberlist will be gone over one last time to check for missed members and then we will be posting the form!

exclaim There will be a DWARVEN PARTY~~ When the Pride is official with a party! All couples are welcome to Apply to wed and there will be n** and fun, with a few small surprises for participants!

exclaim Questing a dwarf? Post our new Quest Dwarf Form! We want to keep track, for reference in managing the future Threads in the Subforum!

exclaim We WILL post when the Pride is posted, but keep posting for new members if not questing one! We'll squeeze in everyone we can, and if you miss... POST ANYHOW. Anyone missing the application will be approved by us, and you'll be allowed to use the ORP when we open as a JRP!

exclaim Oh, Look! A Mule!  

Doma Lands

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:36 pm
Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Shula
Owner name: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Personality: A definite spitfire. Slowly overcoming the mindset of females being subservient to males.
Which Clan do you prefer?: Gisli (She'll be wife to Daithi.)

Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Mpinzani
Owner name: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Personality: His name means mischief maker. What do you think he's like.
Which Clan do you prefer?: N/A  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces