Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:24 pm
Owner's Name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Participating Soquili: Mest
Link to Teepee: [ Here ]
What sort of thoughts do you keep in your mind when you want to push yourself further?:

The large stallion huffs before looking around for eavesdroppers. "I think of my special one. So far away from me, yet so close to me as well,"

Do you believe that pushing yourself harder will benefit you or harm you?:

"It depends on what's pushing against you," he grunts.

What is the worst situation that you ever had to endure?:

His eyes grow cold. "Not knowing myself," He doesn't elaborate, and leaves with hunched shoulders and a flick of his tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:19 am
Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Paavai
Link to Teepee: Here
What sort of thoughts do you keep in your mind when you want to push yourself further?: "All I need to do is remind myself that there will always be a hurt soquili needing help over the next hill. And in less I can get there soon, bad things might start to happen."

Do you believe that pushing yourself harder will benefit you or harm you?: "It can do both. If Ipush myself, I can learn abilities I might not have had. but if I push too hard, I can harm myself and then I will be no use to anyone."

What is the worst situation that you ever had to endure?: Paavai's eyes flashed with darkness as she remembered her old master dieing and her new one abusing her. It was only the kindness of the townfolk that saved her life. Though the loneliness of being on her own almost hurt more than the physical wounds of the whip. "It is not what happened in my past that is important. It is what I do with my future that might change someone elses life. And that is what I aim to do."  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:48 am
Owner's Name: Nikkichomp
Participating Soquili: Sable
Link to Teepee: teepee
What sort of thoughts do you keep in your mind when you want to push yourself further?: "It's best just to keep in mind that staying alive always depends on how long you can last."

Do you believe that pushing yourself harder will benefit you or harm you?: "Benefit, up until a point, then harm once your body can't handle it. However, that stopping point is further away than you'd ever expect!"

What is the worst situation that you ever had to endure?: Her eyes widened in fear as memories flooded in. "The fire which destroyed the herd I was in. The wound heals a bit every day, but it still hurts."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:04 am
Owner's Name: dawns_aura
Participating Soquili: Linaiha
Link to Teepee: here
Desired Stat: Courage
The year is coming to a close. Which stat do you think has helped you survive the year the most?: Umm, Luck actually. It was luck that led me to the Kawani lands and allowed me to find my father so quickly. And then Luck that led Tempest to come along just as I was being attacked by a skinwalker and saving my life.... Yeah Luck is what helped me the most. Which is fortunate given my penchant for getting into trouble, either actual physical trouble or trouble by saying the wrong thing at the worst possible time and... I'm just rambling again aren't I? I really really need to work on that....

In the coming year, what stat do you want to develop more? Why?: Actually there are two I know I need to work on- Strength: as I am a flutter, I know I will never be really strong, but I am weak even for my breed. I can get stronger, and I want to, so I don't need to depend so much on others to help or rescue me.

And possibly more importantly- Courage: I want to be able to live without being so worried about everything. I want to be able to face my fears and stand tall.... Well as tall as I can ever get, which isn't very if you really think about it....

Which stat do you think is the least useful in your life? Why?: All stats have their time and place in life, but umm, I guess... I mean... I guess they are all so entwined that I can't really separate them to say what is more or less useful...

What was the most important thing that happened to you this year? I have found my father, and am slowly getting back the family I lost. This, this is about the most important thing. I've never really had much of a true family... that's not to say I am not grateful to my aunty and nena for raising me, but this is my father, and his mate, and even some new siblings.

What do you hope awaits you in the new year?
I am hoping to continue improving my relationship with my family, to learn more about myself - my strengths, weaknesses and my dreams. It would also be nice to find that special someone... but that isn't the most important thing. Love can wait.

Who do you think helped you most in the previous year? (It's okay to say yourself if it's true.): Well, that's an easy one. Tempest.
He saved my life when I was being attacked by a skinwalker. He's my very own hero. Or did you not mean the question literally? I guess, if I were to answer the question figuratively, it would be my Father. so umm... yeah, what was the question again?

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:13 pm
Participating Soquili: Keely
Desired Stat: Luck
The year is coming to a close. Which stat do you think has helped you survive the year the most?: Keely's tail swished as she thought. Her heart was not so laden with darkness as it had the beginning of the year, but she still was not the horse she had been. "Strength. Strength has kept me going through this year...."

In the coming year, what stat do you want to develop more? Why?: "Keely's ear twitched a little. "Stamina. I want to be able to long father. Run for a longer amount of time...."

Which stat do you think is the least useful in your life? Why?: "I do not believe in luck. Luck has done nothing for me in my life. I do not need it."

What was the most important thing that happened to you this year? Keely's lip lifted in a silent snarl. "Nothing of your business. That is for sure."

What do you hope awaits you in the new year? Keey's mind flashed to the soquili she once loved and the children she had made with him. Of the family she had never known and always wished shed had. She blinked away the thoughts and stared blankly. "I do not expect any thing new from this year."

Who do you think helped you most in the previous year? (It's okay to say yourself if it's true.): Keely tried to remember the name of the horse that heled her in the swamp. She had helped her clear her head after walking into a tree. But for some reason, the name escaped her. "There was a mare..... A mare in a swamp with medicine and lo----" "Well. I suppose she helped me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:54 pm
Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Aurianna
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Desired Stat: Strength

The year is coming to a close. Which stat do you think has helped you survive the year the most?: "Oh that's... that's a hard question. I mean, my intelligence helped me think through situations... But my speed helped me move fast enough to handle them, my stamina to help me have the endurance... in the end though, I think Intelligence. I can have all the other stats I want but without Intelligence to lead them, I shall make a mess of things."

In the coming year, what stat do you want to develop more? Why?: "All of them, really." She pauses, and looks thoughtful. "But at the moment, I'm focusing on my strength. I've... seen things that make me wish to be stronger so that I can defend those I love with better ability..."

Which stat do you think is the least useful in your life? Why?: "Luck! I've yet to see anything that I'd say Luck has been all that helpful to ME in..."

What was the most important thing that happened to you this year? After a long moment of silence, she said "Having to help a friend deal with emotional betrayal and the aftermath of a skinwalker assault."

What do you hope awaits you in the new year? "Children, joy, and lots and lots of friends."

Who do you think helped you most in the previous year? (It's okay to say yourself if it's true.): "Oh all my friends, all of them! They helped me grow and learn!"  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:58 pm
Owner's Name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Participating Soquili: Jasmine
Link to Teepee: [Here]
Desired Stat: Strength
The year is coming to a close. Which stat do you think has helped you survive the year the most?:

"My intelligence has gotten me to places my strength never could"

In the coming year, what stat do you want to develop more? Why?:

The mare shifts a bit and frowns. "I want to be stronger, so that I can help protect those that protect me."

Which stat do you think is the least useful in your life? Why?:

"Luck never graces me with it's prescence, no matter how much I wish for it,"

What was the most important thing that happened to you this year?

She blushes prettily. "I... met my soulmate... and had two beautiful children."

What do you hope awaits you in the new year?

"Family," she smiles. "Loving family moments, and just enjoying being with one another,"

Who do you think helped you most in the previous year? (It's okay to say yourself if it's true.):

She smiles, her eyes twinkling. "My mate, Anchor. Without him, I wouldn't even be here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:11 pm
Owner's Name: Tirokio
Participating Soquili: Airlia
Impress me, give me the most useful fact you know:
The mare snorts, looking away. "The only thing you can rely on in this world is yourself, its important to gain all the knowledge you can or else risk being deceived by your own ignorance and lack of intelligence."

Now entertain me, give me the most random fact you know:

Raising a brow she shook her head, thinking back. "Random isn't much my forte....my mother is all about that. I guess the only thing that comes to mind is you can make a hat out of anything, including skewering a crow to your horn."

Think on yourself, which do you find to be more appealing, the useful or the random?:

Airlia cringed a little, before quickly replying, "Useful. One hundred percent. Who would care for random inklings and blather of someone like my mother?"

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:35 pm
Participating Soquili: Marnie
Link to Teepee: here
Impress me, give me the most useful fact you know: Marnie thought for a moment then smiled widely. "Bunnies are friends, not food!" Smiling again, proud to have given such a useful answer.

Now entertain me, give me the most random fact you know: Marnie had to think for a moment again. "We can't touch the sky?" Blinking nervously, hoping that would be random enough.

Think on yourself, which do you find to be more appealing, the useful or the random?: "well....I like bunnies. So bunnies appeal to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:09 am
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Zar'roc
Zar'roc sniffs disdainfully. With narrowed eyes he glances around. "Why do you want to know that? Fine, if you must know ... the most useful fact that I know is that everything must die." Zar'roc pauses and sniffs at the air trying to scent out prey.

Zar'roc gave a long look at the questioner. "I don't know why you would want a random fact ... Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards." Zar'roc mutters, "I want dessert now."

Think on yourself, which do you find to be more appealing, the useful or the random?:
Zar'roc grins as he departs. "I prefer the useful because of the truth behind the matter. Also I'm likely the one to do the killing."  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:13 pm
Owner's Name: Lady Argentum Draconis
Participating Soquili: Tizona
Link to Teepee: x
Impress me, give me the most useful fact you know: Tizona's eyes narrowed and she snorted. "Fine I'll play your game..." she pursed her mouth then answered. "Did you know if I bit you in the femoral artery you'd die within a few minutes?"

Now entertain me, give me the most random fact you know: "Erm..." she sighed. "I have it on good authority that space smells like raspberries."

Think on yourself, which do you find to be more appealing, the useful or the random?: She rolls her eyes and stamps a hoof. "Does it really matter? Anyone one can be impressed by any fact at any time...But I suppose it never hurts to distract one's prey before breaking it's neck? So random."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:24 am
Owner's Name: Cypran
Participating Soquili: Cecilia
Link to Teepee: xXx
Impress me, give me the most useful fact you know: Cecilia flitted her wings a little, pondering a moment on the question. "How about, Soquili tend to have better vision then men." She made a shrugging motion.

Now entertain me, give me the most random fact you know: "Jellyfish have no brains," She smiled a bit. "I've always thought that was amusing."

Think on yourself, which do you find to be more appealing, the useful or the random?: "I'm a bit too practical, myself. The useful is obviously most necessary but the random can be worthwhile, too."

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:57 am
Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Barker Hook
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound
Barker quirks a brow at that, as if he had to play up to another circus master but himself. With a snort he simply said; "Your heart takes a break between every beat, when you turn 70 it will have rested for 30 years." He shrugged and turned his back on the annoying an insignificant creature.

Barker shakes his head; "Who would waste time with that." He huffed, even as he thought about them for a moment then decided on, "If a two-legger puts their thumb flat against the finger next to it... the upper part of the finger NOT touching the thumb is the same length as their nose."

Barker rolled his eyes, really starting to get annoyed by this interview. "Useful. All of my knowledge is useful." And with that he walked off before he eats the thing bugging him so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:31 pm
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Shaelyn
Impress me, give me the most useful fact you know: Shaelyn cocked her head to the side. “White paint is hard to get, but sun bleached bones will make almost white,” she stated matter of factly.

Now entertain me, give me the most random fact you know: Shaelyn drew nine dots in the ground in three rows of three forming a square. “It is possible to connect all nine dots without lifting your claw and using only 4 lines. No curves allowed. I know how, do you?” She stepped back and waited.

Think on yourself, which do you find to be more appealing, the useful or the random?: Shaelyn huffed. ”Well, if you aren’t going to answer… why should I answer you? But this once I will because I find that nothing is truly random, there is always a pattern if you look hard enough. Therefore my answer must be useful for that is the only choice that exists.”

Edit by Niss: I came up with a solution! Because I can't step away from a challenge.
User Image

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:02 pm
Owner's Name: Nikkichomp
Participating Soquili: Aiko
Link to Teepee: xx
"Um...did you know some plants can be used to make sick Soquili better?! I don't know which ones though..." She pouts. "I still haven't found someone who knows that can teach me!"
Now entertain me, give me the most random fact you know: "Mushrooms aren't really mushy! What a silly name!" she chortles.

Think on yourself, which do you find to be more appealing, the useful or the random?: It's all important. You should always learn as much as you can; it could be useful when least expected!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games