Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:02 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
”Clever,” he told her. ”—as a fox,” she corrected. Her head tilted back to the night sky and traced the constellations with her eyes. She tossed her hair behind her ear then turned back to Liam with a knowing smile as she teased, ”Simplicity is elementary, my dear. Isn't that Occams razor, or something?” She couldn't remember to be honest; her da' must have mentioned it half a dozen times but she was usually so distracted. ”You could make the wager, yes,” Savannah couldn't stop from laughing. ”But I wouldn't let you.” Then she chewed her lip and shrugged as she glanced back said, ”Well... Not unless I wanted you to win anyway.” Her heart skipped a beat, distracted by the shallow ripple of water crashing into the reeds. This was dangerous, she decided on a whim. But for him or her; she couldn't guess.

But instead of turning back; she dove in deeper. Whatever he was hiding, she decided, had to be worth uncovering. And he was certainly hiding something. If Savannah had learned anything, it was the worth of secrets. ”Yet you still tolerate me.” She pointed out blatantly. Her track record wasn't exactly pristine. Hell, in one day, she managed to tell several different professors she was named after a vampire, had once been a two-headed runespoor, and had even heard the song of the fwooper and lived to tell the tale. (Quite a brilliant way to start her school year, but not an honest one.)

Savannah held her tongue now. Her wand was low, and the light shone up from beneath her to cast a shroud of shadows. Gold glowed from her necklace, the fake emerald gem at her throat absorbed the light and seemed to glimmer with life. If only her face was so expressive. Savannah challenged him instead; dark eyes and deep shadows headstrong. Void of any thoughtful expression, a blank canvas hung in waiting. Not a drop of emotion painted because she hadn't yet been told which colors to use; she couldn't even guess. People are so very easy to read because they tell you what they want; children and teenagers only more so. But what could she paint to fight logic? She didn't know...

Thankfully, she didn't have to speak. But she was almost sorry that she hadn't. Despite Liam's blasé tone, she couldn't just brush away the brusque manner he restrained himself. As if it was the only way he could still maintain some semblance of control. Her lips parted to speak but her voice was stolen. And he carried on with a hand fluttering over to his side. Thoroughly caught off guard and chewing haphazardly on her tongue, she turned her head away instinctively when he rose his palm up, in perhaps the only way she knew how to apologize. Silence was her defeat. And it wasn't a good feeling. It was cold. Like hunger. And it gnawed at her belly just the same way. Wetting her cracked lips, she tried to meet his playfulness but it didn't quite reach her tone. ”Would you have even gotten my letter, had I written you?” Perhaps without meaning to, she made another stab in the dark; this time, she hoped she'd miss. Half a dozen times she wanted to write him, and every single time she only got as far as writing his name at the top of the page, then she stopped. Because what would the Cade's think? The Hastings' were all halfbloods and muggleborns, and her brother was a werewolf. She wasn't delusional enough to think that they wouldn't know. Or at least one day find out and n** this friendship in the bud. Even if she didn't know it at the time, she wasn't willing to risk that.

”So if I had written you... You would've written me back?” She gently pressed, trying to hide her insecurity but failed rather miserably. Still, it seemed better than to demand just what the hell sort of disagreement he was talking about. Because it wasn't her place. And she knew that, really... But it was just hard.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: mini skirt, tattered fishnets 】 【STATS:: thirteen, 5'5", 120lbs

[OOC: Stupid laptop charger shorted out on me, sorry for the wait! ]

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:25 am
User Image
User Image

As soon as the words slipped past his lips, materializing into a cloud of vapor that lingered in the cold air between the two of them, Liam regretted his choice of words. He knew Savannah lied, and lied often—and she was quick to point that out. The question churned slowly in his mind, but no matter how many cogs he turned, he knew he wouldn't find a sensible answer. "That I do," he agreed, certain he didn't want to press the matter any further, primarily in fear that he himself might not like any conclusions they came to.

She prodded rather blatantly about the life he had taken such care to keep locked behind closed doors, and just as he wasn't sure why he tolerated this particular liar, he let her in for a quick peek. He half expected her to stop him mid-sentence, or to take advantage of any of the many opportunities he gave her to intervene, making the silence she provided him with instead exceptionally loud. By the looks of her diverted gaze and unusual posture, she might have very well been nearly as uncomfortable hearing his words as he was speaking them.

Despite the awkward tension that was heavier than the daunting sky which looked down on them much like his father did him, Liam kept his eyes glued on Savannah's, watching her lashes fidget as she struggled to choose her next sentence. While every bone in his body was prepared to be pricked by the sharp blade of the intimate questions he expected her to prod him with next, it was a waste of defense. She teased him back—or at least he thought that's what she was doing, but her tone didn't sing its usual song. Instead, it merely rolled off her tongue like a tumbleweed that wasn't sure which direction it wanted to go. As soon as his mind comprehended her words instead of continuing to analyze how they were said, the pit in his stomach somehow seemed to grow just a little bit larger.

She's right, he thought hopelessly. If the mail had come through the family owl, there was no chance a letter from a Hastings would have made it to him. Even if she had not used her last name, it would have raised a red flag, and if by chance she hadn't included a return address at all, her parents would have asked even more questions, assuming they wouldn't just read the letter themselves. And what if it had been Dawson that collected the letter? At best he would have burned it without bothering to check its contents, but it was much more likely that he would've read it aloud in front of his friends—or their parents. The only possible way that he would have safely received her letter was if it were delivered by his own owl, and even then there was room for failure. Although Theron knew to deliver the mail to Liam's room, this safety measure could easily backfire, as well. To be honest, he wouldn't really know. Zero friends and a long line of disliked acquaintances prior to attending Hogwarts left little room for experimentation with letter delivery.

He opened his mouth, intending on giving a detailed answer with an underlying sense of hope, but,
"Probably not," was all he could muster. Before he could feel ashamed, she tilted the subject to the side just a bit, and it was much lighter here, though not necessarily any more easy. Tooth against lip, Liam considered her question, wiping both his sweaty palms on his thighs simultaneously while still hovering above the ground. The answer wasn't difficult to give because he was unsure of it, but because he was unsure of whether he should dance around the truth on this particular occasion, or simply hand it to her unfiltered. In the end, his heightened sense of morality won, and his voice broke the silence, calm and clear with no sign of hesitation aside from the few seconds that had separated their voices. "Of course I would have." He didn't regret his answer until he wondered if it was the same as hers would have been, but he thought it better not to ask.

Instead of being self-conscious of the lack of conversation, the boy studied Savannah's face again, this time focusing on the simplicity of its details rather than looking at it as a mask that he needed to pry off. She didn't look like the deceiving kind, but that wasn't very good justification for why he deemed her presence tolerable, let alone enjoyable. Still not ready to ponder that curious phenomenon any longer than he had to, the eagle took flight, though only for a short distance. Dodging the body that hovered between him and the lake, he swooped over to the water's edge, his feet lingering just inches above its surface. Moonlight danced across the glass-like ripples, which then shimmied across the toes of his dress shoes. Nature was a beautiful thing, with very few objects or beings in life that dare compete with it.
"Care for a swim?" he joked, his laughter quickly carried away by the wind. He wasn't certain of the extent of life that teemed beneath the lake's quiet surface, but he assumed it was almost as busy as it was dangerous—a world better left to his imagination.

"That's not why you brought me here—is it, Savannah?" The thought crossed his mind with nervous wings, not thinking their might be any truth in it until it manifested into spoken words. She was certainly one for adventure. After all, she had talked him into breaking curfew, and he was just now becoming curious of her motive. "Bloody hell! You're going to drown me, aren't you? I knew you didn't care for Ravenclaws..." He spun around and gave her an exaggerated look of false shock, followed by obvious disappointment, a hand jumping to his heart before sinking to his knee. He couldn't hold the expression for long before his face melted into a warm smile, more laughs spilling out from inside him, though at this point he wasn't sure where. Regardless of its origin, happiness was something he could most certainly get used to, no matter how brief.

Essy ze Ninja

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

She balanced with one hand around the neck of her broom while her feet dangled beneath her. When he agreed, she smiled softly and said, ”Maybe one day I'll ask you why.” Tiptoeing at the heights of a tightrope, she closed her eyes. 'But I don't think I will,' Savannah turned away to focus on her thoughts, perilous as they were. But the Slytherin had never been one for small talk; she doesn't care about the weather, or sports, or whatever superficial topic of conversation that grows like weed. She drove on passion and conviction and life. She hadn't expected the harsh truth of reality to slap her cold across the face, colder than the air sucking deep in her lungs.

It only made her wonder... Why was she here? And more importantly, why did she bring him here? 'I thought it would be fun,' she tried to reason. But when the iron film of blood tainted her tongue, she realized just how hard her tooth had been pressing down on her cracked lips. Licking the copper stain away, she dared to steal a look at Liam. 'Why is he staring at me?' She shifted uncomfortably on her broom and swallowed a dry lump. 'And why did he tell me that?' She fought the urge to interrogate his every notion; to challenge him, dare him to take control. 'And why do I even care?' Because it's interesting, she told herself. Because he's interesting. And because she can. But not because she cares. She doesn't care about anybody. (She just sometimes has trouble remembering that.)

”Probably not,” he said, confirming her suspicions. Her voice lifted again when the conversation had lightened, and the previous moments were simply swept under the rug to be taken care of at a later day; or not. ”Of course I would have,” he declared. She blinked upwards at his immediate response. Not an ounce of hesitance could be found in his voice, none that she found. And that shocked her. Her lips parted to speak, and so many questions were burning in her eyes as she stared at him, but instead she turned her head back to the stars and smiled, naming them off one by one in her mind. A breeze rushed past her as Liam flew over the lake. She dropped her wand and the light dimmed to darkness. ”Wait—what?” Gasping in theatrical surprise, she soon laughed along with him.

Leaning over the edge of her broom to inspect the black waters, she bobbed her head up and was surprised to see something she had never seen before. Or someone. So raw and full of life, a different side of Liam she hadn't known was there. ”Oh no!” She cried. ”You've foiled my genius plan! You meddling Ravenclaw's,” she mocked with an angry fist, ”You always think you're so clever don't you?” She managed to hold an angry wrinkled nose for half a minute until she burst into laughter and shook her head. ”Oh no, my feathered friend, you've asked for it now.” Veering her broom back to the grassy shore, she swung one leg over the neck and hopped down onto the earth. Savannah tucked her broom with her wand, robes, tie, socks, boots and jewelry in a haste.

Without much warning other than a running start, she jumped. Feet first into the lake, waves crashed outwards, spraying water all around her. The mud was thick, goopy and soft under her toes with the frigid lake rising up to her chest. Kicking her feet under her, she tried to fight the chills from shaking in her bones when she splashed an armful of water towards Liam. ”Well? Are you coming?” Before he could decide, her eyes suddenly focused on the stars and with a finger pointed in the air she said, ”Look, it's Pegasus; see the square there? If you follow the top left star you can almost see the Andromeda galaxy.” Lines wrinkled the corner of her eyes when she smiled; she remembered her mum and da' were roasting s'mores by the camp fire when they first taught her these stars; that felt like so long ago now.

ATTIRE:: mini skirt, tattered fishnets 】 【STATS:: thirteen, 5'5", 120lbs

[OOC: ]

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Liam burst into laughter at Savannah's willingness to play along, the night air burning his lungs each time he inhaled. Before he could answer her question, she took his joke a little too seriously, hopping down from her broom and quickly stripping herself of any excess clothing. An anvil in his stomach weighed his broom down, and he gently stepped onto the rocky shore, his eyes revealing every inch of disbelief that now flooded his veins. He watched as she bundled up her belongings, and—with no sign of hesitation—leapt into the air, her slender body breaking the calm surface of the lake into millions of tiny droplets, many of which now lingered on his clothing. He was desperately regretting his joke about a midnight swim, but her face glowed with excitement, slowly washing away each of his fears to the point that he began to consider the concept of taking her up on her challenge.

As he weighed the invitation in his mind, his broom already lying next to him on the ground, a narrow finger pointed in the air toward the night's beautiful astronomical display. Grayish-blue eyes followed the top of her finger to the sky, darting from the outline of Pegasus to where she pointed out the Andromeda galaxy. It was a sight to see, no doubt, but his gaze quickly returned to her face, where passion and excitement were painting an even more worthy picture.

Without warning, he jumped. The rush of adrenaline that rippled through his body was nearly as drastic as the waves he created as he sunk into the darkened depths of the bone-chilling Black Lake. His eyes remained wide open as his head was submerged beneath the surface, but they might as well have been shut. Nothing but a low glimmer of emerald-tinted light above his head disrupted the blackened pattern that surrounded them. Resurfacing immediately, Liam shook the water from his face, a hysterical laugh breaking the silence that was only hindered by the sound of them keeping afloat. He couldn't believe he was here right now, in this moment—this didn't feel like him. Perhaps that was why he enjoyed it so much, the dozens of fears that had just been gnawing at him now forgotten.

"Thank you, Savannah," he told her, the light still evident in his eyes, but not in his expression. "I needed this." It felt almost like a fresh start. The cold water lapping against his chest as he paddled might have been a bit excessive, but he could feel it washing away his timid, old self and replacing it with confidence and pride. Without even thinking, he drifted a few inches closer and gently kissed her right cheek just above her jaw bone. The impulse left his own face flooded with a shade of red that couldn't be found anywhere else in sight, his lips unintentionally forged into a shameless smile. "Sorry," he quickly whispered, unable to suppress another chuckle.

His deep laugh reverberated on the water and echoed across the lake for all the creatures dwelling beneath them to hear. This night had turned into a grand adventure, and all he could think about was when they could do it again.

Essy ze Ninja

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx тopaz pyrope мorтeмer xx
Ravenclaw Alumni Current Patriarch Pureblood Cursebreaker xxxxx

< Autumn 2034 >
                                                  ═══════════════════════════════════════

xxx Moving along at a pace unknown to man
                                                  xxx And you thought the lions were bad
                                                  xxx Well they tried to kill my brothers!
                                                  xxx And for every king that died-
                                                  xxx Oh they would crown another

╔═══════════════════════

After his Cursebreaking journey somewhere in the British Isles, Topaz thought it was a good idea to take a break by apparating to Hogsmeade one night. He found walking in parks, especially in the evening, quite relaxing. Mainly because the lights of Hogsmeade was inviting and it was just making Fall look less damp. He might be exaggerating at that point but that was what he could say. Looking to the castle of Hogwarts from the distance, the Ravenclaw could not help but ponder how his nephew Garnet was doing. He did know that the boy sent them a letter that Garnet was sorted to Slytherin, just like his mother. Topaz could actually notice his sister-in-law Amelia being thrilled about it, but then that was just like that when your parent shared a house. He just hope that his nephew was doing fine there, making new friends and hopefully adjusting, because last summer Garnet kept on saying that he wanted to not go to Hogwarts and just stay at home, Topaz couldn't help but wonder how the boy's friend Richard was still there to try to drag him out of the house. But to be fair, the cursebreaker thought that he needed it.

═══════════════════════╝
                                                  And it's harder than you think xxx
                                                  Telling dreams from one another xxx
                                                  But you thought the lions were bad xxx
                                                  Well they were to kill my brothers xxx
                                                  And felled in the night- xxx
                                                  By the ones you think you love! xxx
                                                  They will come for you... xxx

wιтн [himself][Memorial Park]

Single Attire Theme Song

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  (ooc)

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Park
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxTopaz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGuilty
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнιѕ нσυѕє иσω ѕтαи∂ѕ н σ ℓ ℓ σ ω xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ∂αякєиє∂ нαℓℓѕ ѕ ι т є м ρ т у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσ f σ σ т ѕ т є ρ ѕ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я в σ α я ∂ ѕ xxxxxx
                                                          иσω тнαт ι ' м α м є м σ я у xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAntony was well aware that, at present, he wasn't being the best father. Truth be told, he didn't think he was a very good father at all, which was why tonight's specific failure wasn't hitting him as hard as it probably should have. Jojo had suffered horribly at the hands of her grandfather, and were he a better parent, he would have been able to do something about it. Put a stop to it. But he was a coward, and he'd failed her, over and over and over again. Not only had he been too afraid to shield her, he'd been too afraid to actually deal with the consequences, and so whenever times had gotten hard, he'd gotten drunk. It shouldn't surprise him, then, that his daughter had picked up the same habit, and he was more than a little ashamed of that fact. His guilt over the matter had led him to vow sobriety, and he'd clawed his way out of the drunken stupor that had become his default state following her disappearance with a strength he hadn't thought he possessed.

spaceUnfortunately, his strength and commitment tended to flounder in the face of temptation. He could handle having others drink casually around him, but stepping foot in a bar was overwhelming. Jojo had disappeared off to one tonight, as she often did on nights that Kenny was unavailable to keep her company. But, of course, he knew what bar she was at. She wouldn't go anywhere but D'Lux, a safe haven, with the promise of Kenny's brother to watch over her and keep her safe while she drowned out the voice in her head that threatened her faith in reality. It was the knowledge that Jer would sooner stab someone than let anything happen to her that allowed Ani this little bit of weakness; had he gone with her, as he knew he should have, he'd be turning in his chip, so to speak. Four months without a drop, and he was damn proud, and terrified of the consequences if he lost his grip, even for one night. He was constantly worried that if he had so much as a sip, he'd find himself passed out on the floor of their living room. To say nothing of what might happen to Jojo when he was supposed to be taking care of her. She was his daughter, that was his job... Too bad he was terrible at it.

spaceHe'd been desperate to clear his head, to alleviate the guilt. In a desperate attempt to ward it off, he'd apparated to Belle's, but hesitated before he knocked on her door. After all, she was the one that'd turned him towards the drink, not that he blamed her for his weakness to it. But being around her made it harder to keep his vow, because most of the good memories he had involved the two of them and a bottle of hard liquor. He'd wandered towards the park instead, not recalling until he'd entered its gates that this was the spot where Lysandar had taken Jojo. He'd felt himself grow cold, but was unable to leave, and so he'd drifted about aimlessly, staring at each tree and imagining his father standing behind them, ready to pounce. Except he wasn't there, because he was dead. Ani sighed, running a hand through his hair as he walked. He needed a distraction... one that occupied his mind as well as his body. These walks helped, sometimes, but not when his thoughts were so focused.

spaceIt seemed almost too much to be a coincidence, then, that as he rounded a corner, he found that he was not alone in the park. It was hardly late, of course, but the village had certainly been winding down for the night, and in the chill of autumn, he hadn't expected there to be anyone else around. His gut churned at the sight of the other man, a lifetime of suppressing his entire being and a wealth of shyness caused by it making it difficult to speak to strangers. When they approached him, it was easy enough to feign a haughty disdain until they left him alone, if that was what he wanted. If not, if he did want company, he stammered and stuttered and blushed like a teen, but it was alright since he hadn't had to make the effort to initiate contact. This time, however, the man didn't seem to know he was there, back to him as it was, and as difficult as it was, he was going to have to be the one to do it. Namely because if he didn't get something to distract him from his thoughts, he would absolutely run to the Hog's Head and order a drink. He cleared his throat awkwardly, lengthening his stride to catch up to the man. "Ah, evening," he said awkwardly, falling into step beside the brunette. "Not many people out and about, uh, this late." He wanted to slap himself. He might as well have asked about the bloody weather. But what else was he supposed to say? 'Hi, I'm Antony, forgive me if I'm being a bother, but my daughter is out getting trashed to cope with being traumatized by her grandfather and I'm a recovering alcoholic so the thought of her following in my footsteps makes me want to toss the 'recovering' bit out the window'? Hah. That'd go over well.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ιи ρєα¢є ι ¢ α и ' т я є ѕ т
                                                          xxxxxx σиє αиѕωєя ѕ т ι ℓ ℓ є ℓ υ ∂ є ѕ мє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ωαѕ ι тнє н є я σ ؟ σя ωαѕ ι тнє ν ι ℓ ℓ α ι и ؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι gυєѕѕ иσω σиℓу т ι м є ω ι ℓ ℓ т є ℓ ℓ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:50 pm

< Autumn 2034 >

╔═══════════════════════

Topaz pulled his look away from the faraway castle and decided to move forward. Suddenly, he had been feeling a bit... well, guilty for whatever happened to his family; such as not knowing about what his nephew had gone through while he, on the other hand, had no idea about it because he didn't bother to know about Jasper or his father's doing, not to mention that he had been working like a busy man as a Cursebreaker just to have an excuse to not stay in the manor longer. He was escaping from responsibility, and at the extent almost making it worse. He was probably being a terrible brother to Lazuli and Beryl, had he known about his brother's nature, maybe their youngest sister would have been alive and Lazuli wouldn't have to be in deep grief about losing his twin sister. Topaz felt that not only was he a terrible uncle, or a patriarch, but a terrible brother probably won it all.

He stopped in his footsteps and sighed deeply trying to expel his heavy thoughts, he was considering heading back home to sleep or maybe head to Brews and Stews, or maybe the Three Broomsticks until someone came to him a greet him and gave a small talk. On one hand, Topaz was subtly surprised because not everyone came to him and say 'Hi' as if he wasn't feeling any historical stigma because the Ravenclaw always had to be the one to approach anybody. But on the other hand, he couldn't help but feel glad that there was someone willing to talk to him without him having to be the one to start it. It wasn't every day when he had that one, to be honest. "Evening." He greeted, giving the blond man a warm polite smile, "And well, I find places where there a few people relaxing, especially at night. Not that I'm a lonesome sort or anything, I mean, I do find going with a company a bit nice, after all." He realized that he had been rambling, especially to a stranger. Well, that was awkward, as much as Topaz saw himself as a sociable man, it didn't exactly mean that he didn't ramble. But still, he felt it was just rude to just ramble off to a stranger, that might give away a bad impression without his intention. "Sorry about the rambling thing, must be my mind running through. So, what brings you here, if you don't mind me asking?" He was asking out of well, breaking the silence and maybe curiosity. But if the other man didn't want to answer then, well, Topaz won't press to it.

═══════════════════════╝

wιтн [Antony][Memorial Park]

Single Attire Theme Song

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  (sorry, been noticeing alot of typo so... had to fix it >.>;;; wink

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Park
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxTopaz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGuilty

spaceAntony immediately regretted the decision to approach the man. Not that there was anything wrong with the other guy, but as soon as he'd spoken, he'd been at a complete loss. Particularly when he found that the entire reason the dark-haired man was in the park this late was because he found being alone relaxing. Ani couldn't stand being alone, to be perfectly honest. He'd been that way for so long, lacking any real contact with anyone aside from his family, for a good portion of his youth. Nowadays, being alone meant it was just him and his thoughts, which was never a good thing. Ani flushed faintly, about to comment that he was sorry for disturbing him, when he was asked why he was out and about. The blonde winced slightly, trying to cover it with a shrug. "Ah, lonely? I suppose? I... On occasion, when I... I get left alone with my thoughts, and they aren't... pleasant. I, uh, thought that the night air might help." Well, it wasn't as though he could tell the truth, after all, and that was close enough to it.

spaceHe frowned slightly, nervousness churning in his stomach. He was too old to feel this anxious talking to stranger, dammit, and yet... The Slytherin sighed. "I apologize, though. For, um. Disturbing you? Just... I don't know. I don't normally... I'm just..." He gave his head a light shake. "Ah, sorry. I'm going to just... leave you be? Walk. Um." He gestured nervously with his hand, then slid it back to his hair to try and make the motion look more natural. And yet, he didn't actually walk away, which is what he really should have done. But dammit, if he walked away, he'd just start thinking again, obsessing, worrying, and the guilt would settle in and sure, he deserved it, but he didn't think it would help anyone if he let himself drown in it-

spaceHis hand dropped awkwardly to his side, and he swallowed. "Ah, actually. You said... you said you don't mind company? Would you... I just. There's some... Saying 'I've got problems' sounds so... cliche? But... I just... don't want to be stuck in my own head? For a little while. I need... I need a distraction." He flushed bright pink; God, how pathetic did he sound? He was too old to be acting this way. But, there was a very real part of him that was very afraid that, if this stranger left him to his own devices, he'd be drunk within the hour.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:44 am

< Autumn 2034 >

╔═══════════════════════

Topaz wasn't sure what to respond as he was trying to figure out from the man's awkward stammering, he wondered if it had something to do with him? Well, it wasn't uncommon that a few people would be wary about his presence, but he thought that might not be the case since it looked as if the blond didn't know his name, which could be a relief. He nodded understandingly when the other man answered his question saying that it was out of loneliness... with some unpleasant. He wanted to say that he was having some not-so good thoughts, too, but Topaz figured that might be mistakingly rude so he chose not to say. He felt bad though when the wizard apologized to him for disturbing, even if the Ravenclaw didn't mind at all since he as well could use a few socializing.

When he gestured that he was going to leave Topaz be, the Cursebreaker held up his hand and answered apologetically, "Oh, no no, sir, you're not disturbing me at all. I'm actually okay with company, really." Out of uncertainity of what to say next, he put up a small smile to show that it was really okay. Though, he supposed he won't stop him from leaving, the Ravenclaw thought, but he supposed he should be used to it now? Maybe? He wasn't sure. Then, much to Topaz's surprise, the other wizard seemed to decide to ask if he really didn't mind having company since it seemed as he needed some as well. Genuinely smiling, he nodded and answered, "Sure, you can walk with me. And, honestly, I don't think saying 'I've got problems' is a cliche thing since I'm certain everyone has problems, they just pretend they don't... Or alternatively, they just don't like to admit it." He shrugged, but then he witnessed a person or two who obviously looked like they have a problem and then tell him they dont; Lazuli was always guarded like that, while Garnet was just really distant and bitter. Realizing that he didn't think he introduced himself yet, that would look abit weird especially that they were here right now talking in approximately more than thirty seconds, "Anyway... May I know you name, well, if you don't mind me asking? My name is Topaz, Topaz Mortemer." He put his hand to his chest as if he was making a subtle courtesy, though he wasn't sure what to say further. Just because he was sociable and wise didn't really mean he was charismatic.

═══════════════════════╝

Single Attire Theme Song

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  ---

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Park
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxTopaz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGuilty

spaceAntony was relieved when the man said he wasn't bothering him, shoulders slumping a bit. He hadn't even realized how tense he'd been, to be honest. Then again, he was always tense. If he had any real expendable income, he'd have started booking massages on a regular basis to try and combat it, but no such luck. Especially since Jojo was in no state to work, and Ava had moved out ages ago. He swallowed, giving his companion a grateful expression. "Thank you," he said, a little ashamed of how obvious it was that he was so comforted by the presence of a stranger. But if it kept him from dwelling on his troubles until he broke his four month streak, he was willing to let it go.

spaceWhen the man commented that everyone had problems, his lips thinned into a tight line, eyes hardening somewhat. He knew it was true, of course, but it felt rather invalidating and belittling. He knew it wasn't meant that way, of course, this man had no clue who he was more likely than not, and therefore had no idea what he'd been through over the past several years. He hadn't meant it in a rude way, or to say that his problems weren't bad because everyone had problems, Ani was sure. He was just sore about the whole thing. Still, he couldn't resist saying, "Some problems are like getting a paper cut. Some are like getting stabbed repeatedly with a rusty knife." Did he sound bitter? He bet he sounded bitter. "Mine are more of the 'getting stabbed repeatedly' variety, I'm afraid." He felt a bit sick to his stomach, actually. Of course, he had no room to complain, considering what Jojo had been through, which only made him feel even more guilty. His fault, all his fault. He hadn't protected her... Augh, he wanted a damn drink!

spaceUnfortunately, with shame and frustration came self-deprecation, and Ani tended to become a lot more loose with his tongue. He gave the man a smile that didn't meet his eyes. "Antony Tempest," he replied, tone somewhat glib. "Failure of a father, and recovering alcoholic. I'm sorry to burden you with my efforts to maintain my sobriety, but it's the lesser of two evils, I'm afraid." Of course, he recognized Topaz's family name, but didn't comment or even respond to it. Who was he to judge, after all? He knew nothing about the specific members, only the rumors he'd heard, long ago, filtered through his grandmother's venom. As far as he knew, though, none of them had done anything close to what Lysandar had done, at least not in recent memory. Hopefully, Topaz would have a similar ambivalence to his own name. Or take pity on him and keep him company, in spite of the fact that Ani wasn't really fit for it at all... If thinks went sour here, perhaps he could convince himself to go to Belle's instead of the pub. Then she or Dare could simply knock him unconscious for the night. Hard to drink when you were out cold.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:46 am

< Autumn 2034 >

╔═══════════════════════

Topaz was just slightly taken back by surprise when the blond man put his two sickles about his commentary, and for him, it sounded a bit bitter that it gave him mixed feelings for the most part. However, given that the man really sounded serious about it, the Ravenclaw couldn't help but feel sorry for it... Maybe emphatic if that counts because yeah, he'd been there, too. He nodded and said in a low tone that expressed his guilt, "Mm, I know that feeling..." And that was because he didn't do anything that a brother should be causing the most recent tragedy, and that was all his fault because he was a total idiot for a Ravenclaw. Also because he led himself to believe that he was the only one in the family to have it worse with his father until it was late to realize that the someone in the tree had it much worse. He wanted to get the feeling out of his chest, but doing it to, say, Amelia or Lazuli was a no-go given that they've faced worse. He didn't think doing it to someone he just met a minute ago wasn't going to help, either, unless they're okay with but he highly doubted it. He wasn't an idiot, not on his watch.

Upon hearing the man's name, Topaz immediately picked up the surname. Well, he's a pureblood, and so were the Tempests- of course he heard of them. Not to mention about the rumors he heard long ago, and that convicted one that got send to Azkaban... Whoever it was, he was a terrible person, and his sister-in-law Amelia told him about it being someone who worked in the Ministry. He may have traveled here and there, but he didn't live under a rock. That being said, he and Antony might or might not have something in common. However, it was wrong to just assume, that would be very unwise. "Oh..." That was all he could say at first, then he strung and measured some series of words before he continued, "But, it's alright, I frankly can't blame you. When I think about it, I just wish my brother and my nephew could do the same, too- The whole letting-it-out-your-chest thing, I mean. All they do recently is distancing themselves away from everyone." He took a look again at the Castle of Hogwarts and sighed until he had a realization- Why was he telling Antony this? Didn't he told his mind earlier that it was not a good idea to tell your problems to a stranger, like, five seconds ago? Or was he really that desperate to get it out of his chest? He wasn't supposed to be like this when he was the patriarch of the family, especially when he was going to wipe off that stigma out of their surname. Sometimes, Topaz just wanted to take a bloody break and just lie on something for a long time from all of that stress but joke's on him- That won't happen any sooner.

═══════════════════════╝

Single Attire Theme Song

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  sorry for crappy post 8'D

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:25 am
User Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Memorial Park (Valentine's Day)

So far Grace’s Valentine’s Day was going great by her standards. Despite seeing each other around Christmas, it was hard to be away from Avian. Luckily Mira had gotten her an owl so she could keep in touch. Okay so maybe she might have spammed him with a letter every week. Whether, he answered right away or not. Poor Specs the owl… No one could say her owl was fat that was for sure. Besides, nothing beat seeing Avian in person. Nothing!

They had just finished dinner and were now taking a walk in the park. It was quite nice for that time of year. Aside from the cold part… but Grace didn’t care. Holding Avian’s hand, the Ravenclaw Alumi was nothing short of smiles. After all he took time away from his studies to hang with her. It was coming up to the biggest stress of seventh year. “I’m glad you don’t mind taking time away from your NEWT studies to see me.” She said secretly a part of her felt guilty for stealing him for one evening. But hey it was Valentine’s Day. “Speaking of which, how is everything going with that? Oh and how’s the club?” Grace asked. “Boy do I miss it…” She added with a slight sigh. It was true. Unlike her sister’s she really did miss school.

With: Avian

Wearing: Blue and Tan, Winter Attire

OOC: Outfit added smile

Jade Galaksylph

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:00 am
User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [who] || ωнєяє [place] || ωнєη [time] || xxxx
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxYᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs
                                                          xxxxxxIᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʟʟ,
                                                          xxxxxxOʀ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ﹐ sᴏ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ?
                                                          xxxxxxWᴇʟʟ I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ﹐ I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʀɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Valentines date Avian proposed to Grace went well, thankfully. But, to be fairly honest, he was bothered by her... Letter spamming that it made him feel sorry for the owl, but he wasn't going to say that. Not yet. Maybe it was because Grace was lovesick over him since they were a year apart- he could admit that he sometimes missed her but the people in school really need to stop saying the reason why he went all depressed from the past months was because he was lovesick over Grace. That wasn't the cause, but obviously Avian was in no way going to say to anyone (except Zeph, maybe) about his really personal problems, as he thought that was utterly ridiculous.

He wouldn't admit it, but Avian loved the cold so he never minded it. Besides, it also gave them a good excuse to have hot cocoa or tea. He felt her hand holding onto his and the Ravenclaw felt a warm feeling inside, which was much better than butterflies. He smiled at her as he held onto her hand as well, "Well, ever since the summer... I decided to drop alot of electives that I didn't like- looks like I ended up just dealing seven NEWTs instead." Actually, he was feeling slightly better as time went by- after all, Tassy, Echo, and Tanya were actually much helpful compared to his old home. However, every time he recalled his last year, it gives him an urge to go on a down spiral again.

He bit his lip as he thought about it, his face pensive until Grace kind of snapped him out of it into asking him a question. "Ah- Well... I think it's going well for me, I've been working as an intern in Lilting Lyre lately with Tassy." he said as if he was making up for his late reaction and grasping the words in the last minute, "As for the club... Hm, I think it's doing nice- Though Peter... He was still being a brat, I feel like he was silently wished that me and Zeph graduate as soon as possible so that he could pull his superiority complex again. He reminds me of my shameful self when I was a kid." He rolled his eyes at the mention of Peter, and there were times that Avian just wanted to kick him out and ban him, but he felt that it won't do any justice- even if Zeph was the Head Boy.

"I appointed Di to be the next captain, though. She'll do great, though I feel like I should pray for her well-being considering some peculiar members we have." And by peculiar, he meant people like Leon and Peter. Though, Leon was seemingly going fine despite the whole brooding aura he carries. Dris was kind of good with music, bizarre sure but still good. Ivar... Well, the little Hufflepuff's really enthusiastic with his violin but, he was overall good if he wasn't being so corny and annoying with his jokes sometimes. "Speaking of which, how's the potion business? Did it have a good start?"

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴜʀsᴇʟᴠᴇs?xxxxxx
                                                          Fᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʜᴀs ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏʟʟ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴇʏᴇsxxxxxx
                                                          Bᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ "ғᴜɴ" ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢxxxxxx
                                                          Cᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀʀᴇᴅxxxxxx

|| Dating Grace Mitchell || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

User Image
                                                          ((ooc : stuff ))space

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Memorial Park (Valentine's Day)

Grace was happy to hear that the year was going well for Avian. She recalled having ten tests her final year and it was pretty intense but she didn’t mind. Tests never bothered her she was just one of those cliche Ravenclaw types. “Seven isn’t too bad. Let me guess you dropped wizard law and ghost studies?” She guessed with a giggle. It was no secret that Avian hated both of those classes. It was how they started a conversation with each other the first time they met. His father only made him take it. If Avian dropped them that must mean since the summer something must have happened at home. Grace wouldn’t be surprised if something did happen and he just didn’t say anything.

Oh she hoped it wasn’t anything bad!

The Ravenclaw Alumni really started to wonder as he grew quiet all of a sudden. But he quickly started telling about his intern and about the club. “You’re working at Lilting Lyre. Congratulations on the intern position. Good to hear you’re going for what you want.” Grace said with a smile. It was because of Avian’s passionate talk about music that made her become a potioneer. So, it was only fair for him to follow his passion as well.

“Hate to hear about Peter though. He was a brat last year so I didn’t think he would stop being one this year either.” Grace said with a small sigh. The Ravenclaw was a piece of work to be honest. Why people like Peter existed was beyond the nineteen year old. “Dia should be able to handle him next year.” She said hoping so. ”Either way, we can still pray for her.” Diantha was a good choice. She was certainly someone Grace would pick. Not that she controlled any decisions but she sure liked hearing about them. Besides, the club was run by her cousin, and then her sisters, and now her boyfriend. Avian was the last connection she had to the club.

When Avian asked about her potion business Grace smiled. “The potion business is good.” She answered him. “Mira got it off to a good start in my last year of school. I’ve help since then with a few more clientele. Though, I’m afraid our work space isn’t the cleanest. I mean it’s clean but it’s a scattered mess in the back where we work. I think or desk space puts it to shame. Hard to believe we consider it organized chaos some days. I probably should clean it…” She told him. Upshot was the mess was out of sight of anyone but them. So, who would really know unless told? Still, it wasn’t very good and Grace really needed to fix it. Perhaps she’d set aside a day to clean it and keep her distracted from everything else she seemingly missed.

With: Avian

Wearing: Blue and Tan, Winter Attire

OOC: - - -

Jade Galaksylph

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [Grace] || ωнєяє [Memorial Park] || ωнєη [Early Spring 2036] || xxxx

xxxxxxYᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs
                                                          xxxxxxIᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʟʟ,
                                                          xxxxxxOʀ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ﹐ sᴏ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ?
                                                          xxxxxxWᴇʟʟ I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ﹐ I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʀɴ

"I mean, obviously." Avian flatly said, knowing that it sounded out-of-character for his dad to actually let him drop those subjects. But given that it was a Valentines date there was no way he was telling how and why. This date wasn't about him, it was about them so that left him no right to ever talk about himself. Besides, he wanted to hear more about how was Grace doing rather than himself, it made him feel sane and distracted for a while.

Avian just hummed in a manner of saying "Yeah" when Grace congratulated him for getting the job. Not there was anything bad in the staff, Tassy is a nice person. Then again, he didn't think he had anything to say more about Peter, either, as he just grumbled in response. The kid was a lost cause, one event already proved that. That Ravenclaw reminded him so much about his family, and somehow him as a kid. It was really embarrassing, let alone ridiculous. But then, he could trust that Di would actually take the guts to actually kick Peter out and outright ban him, since he felt that it was making the club uncomfortable. He didn't care if Peter was good with his bloody instrument, bitching about how good while still acting like he didn't do anything kind of pissed off him and Zeph.

Avian then laughed when Grace shared about her job in the Potioneering field. "Perhaps I might help organise the mess, then? I see myself as a neat-freak to do the job." Which reminds him, he didn't think he could ever be a potioneer, given that he failed his Herbology OWL. A shame that he was kind of good in Potions class. But well, he didn't necessarily had to be a potioneer, really. He was planning to be a musical artisan so... What was the point? "And another thing, about your owl..." Avian then looked concerned, "Um, you don't... You don't have to send that much letters to me, you know? I'm starting to feel sorry for your owl, they seemed new" He didn't sound upset, he never was. But... Avian was worried that Grace could be a bit too lovesick over him, well sure they were dating but she didn't have to worry that much to him. Right?

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴜʀsᴇʟᴠᴇs?xxxxxx
                                                          Fᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʜᴀs ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏʟʟ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴇʏᴇsxxxxxx
                                                          Bᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ "ғᴜɴ" ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢxxxxxx
                                                          Cᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀʀᴇᴅxxxxxx

|| Dating Grace Mitchell || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

User Image
                                                          ((ooc : stuff ))space

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items