Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Fang and Claws Plot Thread- updated 11/3! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:26 am
magnadearel

What you're looking for:
RP or potential Fling
You're pet's image:
User Image
Who you want:
Bousvor
Plot:
Duine'ra might be blind, but at the same time, she's clever, capable of getting around on her own. I wouldn't mind her joining the Stormborn as Bousvor's Thrall. She's wise beyond her years and acts very...foreign and alien, and even though she's not got any sight, she can dance about and keep out of the way of most, so I might try to see if she couldn't eventually become something more than a Thrall.
Other:
Not that I can think of.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:03 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

I saw her the other day snooping through colorist threads and thought she was pretty!
Totally open for rps with Bousvor, but I'm pretty picky as far as breeding goes. There's plenty of plots if she becomes him thrall. His other thrall, Kisukari(Velvie) just had a litter of 6 seer cubs to torment him. XD He'd be happy if she to rise above thrall rank. Kisu is trying too, and Bous is helping her learn to fight so she can challenge him when the times comes.

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:44 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Still interested in that thrall plot?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:20 am
magnadearel

User Image
User Image

What you're looking for: RP
You're pet's image: both thems two above
Who you want: Mwezi'Johari crowd, maybe their brother?
Plot: I am trying to get back into the swing of things and I want to get in on this meta plot because I am sad I didn't stick around to play with my Thoth x Lela babies. They were my favorites ;~; also I have been awake for way too long and am becoming emotional.

I am going to play them both off as quietly disturbed up until now. I want them both involved, but I am not sure who is going to get down and dirty and who is going to be shady about it. I need to flesh them out a little, figure out how they feel, and then I'll have someone act.

I'm not actually sure if it's ICly feasible with the current pride climate, but I would love for one or both of them to have a run in with their brother, which could easily be the tipping point for one or both of them to become involved. :3
Other: As a side note, every Mwezi lion I have is somehow related to this family, so I've got some random lion/esses I can play with in the pride, too.  

katersaur

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:26 am
katersaur

I've a number of lions in the M'J pride I'd be happy to rp with them.
Yay Meshach siblings! <3 He is living on the fringes of the pride, but we can totally arrange a meeting. There are ways to hear about his little rebellion group. They could also run into Meshach's daughter who's living with her father.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:00 pm
magnadearel
katersaur

Who would be the most ICly making sense character for one of them to meet?

Or would it make more sense for say, Epione to hear about where Meshach is/an idea of what he's up to from another pride member first, and then seek him out? :3  

katersaur

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:03 pm
katersaur

If they've been in the pride and laying low it'd be more logical that they've met someone who's working for Meshach and point them towards him. Cavi has a couple who are in touch with him, and another lion in the pride if you want to be able to rp the meeting out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:08 am
magnadearel

hiya!

i know i disappeared for a bit family stuff in rl.

though i wondered would Nko and her daughter want some rp with Hashsha`shin and skye? like a family get together or something  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:55 pm
chi honda
hiya!

though i wondered would Nko and her daughter want some rp with Hashsha`shin and skye? like a family get together or something

Welcome back! Hope everything is ok for you.
I would love some family rp!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm
-peers in-  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:08 pm
StarshineAngel01
-peers in-

*Hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:08 pm
magnadearel
chi honda
hiya!

Welcome back! Hope everything is ok for you.
I would love some family rp!

Thanks and it is awesome now. ^^

Yay! Do you have anything in mind or want to do a just general family rp? or maybe even one with nko and hasha.

kinda excited to rp them again.  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:16 pm
chi honda
Thanks and it is awesome now. ^^

Yay! Do you have anything in mind or want to do a just general family rp? or maybe even one with nko and hasha.

kinda excited to rp them again.

Glad to hear!
Well general family rp is ok. I'd like to see how the rest of the family feels about the murder king. Would anyone else have tried to join the rebels?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:53 pm
magnadearel

Glad to hear!
Well general family rp is ok. I'd like to see how the rest of the family feels about the murder king. Would anyone else have tried to join the rebels?

Sounds good. That could interesting, maybe it be like a family meeting where they could discuss things like that?

They possibly might to have - to be honest I need to catch up on the plot some more I was gone for some time. ><  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

katersaur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:06 pm
magnadearel

If they've been in the pride and laying low it'd be more logical that they've met someone who's working for Meshach and point them towards him. Cavi has a couple who are in touch with him, and another lion in the pride if you want to be able to rp the meeting out.

I think Astraios would be the most likely to hear a whisper and go looking for him. If everyone's okay with it, I'm comfortable just saying he heard mention and started searching.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff