Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
Elysium & Inferno: Contest [Closed and judging!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:15 pm
Attention, Attention!

We have winners! And an announcement!

The Unlucky Little Boy and Content & Scruffy contests will be extended another week! None of the entries at current were quite what we're looking for, but we thank you for your interest!

For The Dragonette, the winner is Club Snails! The way she wrote the lovely lady has a lot of RP potential!

For The Right Hand, the winner is Bloo Star! Thought she was the only entry, we felt she caught the original tone of the lioness well, and will play her out wonderfully~

For the Royal Blood?, we chose Kathyrn Dragonna with the help of Nyoko, Nyota's owner! 8d Welcome to the insanity and awesome of the line!

We look forward to seeing the newcomers in play, and feel free to poke any of us for JRPs! <3

The Advertising Contest is OVER! I will be rolling that once I finish compiling the list!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:26 pm
I Got Sunshine~ In a Bag~

Potential Content & Scruffy Owner: Zactura.
Content & Scruffy's Name & Meaning: Tulio - Spanish form of the Roman surname Tullius, of unknown meaning.

His Story: Once upon a time, there was a little, rather unkempt cub born to a rogue lioness living on the edge of the desert. Though his family only consisted of his mother and his twin sister, the small cub was happy, growing up on the dunes and maturing into a fine, slim lion. He had inherited his father's voluminous mane and sported a rather fetching mix of his parents' coloring, Tulio, as he was called, was happy. He had nothing to fear--the sands were his home, and he knew them well.

As prey grew more and more scarce, Tulio and his family had to move farther away from the desert, something that saddened the young male despite his knowing that it was necessary. They could always come back, he reasoned--there was nothing that said that they couldn't go home someday, when their food was replenished once more. Until then, they roamed the grasslands for a few years, still content.

The small band of lions never even knew what hit them when they strayed too close to a roving group of demons. Tulio's mother was killed just about instantly, and his sister fared no better--she had always been slight, and while her twin was sleek with muscle, she always tended to be a bit more sickly. They took Tulio as a slave, and one lion marred the side of his face in retaliation for his resistance.

A few years down the road, that scruffy lion from the desert is now fairly content in his life as a Na'artu--though not for any positive reason. The carefree, quiet strength he possessed has been twisted to a darker purpose through oppression and abuse--he has no choice but to outlast his captors. He refuses to give them the satisfaction of fully bending him to their will, despite his outward complacency and obedience. If he resists too much and too blatantly, he knows it will only get him killed. Tulio bears the yoke thrust upon him with a grin for one reason; eventually, every last demon will get what they deserve.
And he has every intention of being there to witness it.

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:53 pm
*dies* Thank you so much! 4laugh I would love to get a jrp. Should I wait till her companion is contested off though?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:02 am
Club Snails
*dies* Thank you so much! 4laugh I would love to get a jrp. Should I wait till her companion is contested off though?

You can honestly go either way with it :3 If you really want to grab a JRP for certing's sake, feel free to get ahold of me, or any of us for it! We're always up for it~.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:40 pm
I am such a tard and didn't realize I won until I got checking on things today. Thank you guys! I luff my new demon  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:05 pm
I am so sorry for the delay guys!

I will try to get this closed and taken care of in the next day or two. Life has been rather...blargh lately, and I honestly haven't been able to bring myself to do much on Gaia lately, beyond logging on and losing the will to do more than that.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 pm
An Unlucky Little Boy You Are...

Potential Unlucky Little Boy Owner: Lollipop x L u x u r y
Unlucky Little Boy's Name & Meaning: Caecus [aimless in Latin]

Personality: Caecus, as a cub, could be considered sociable and rather normal. Quite aware of his rank, even at a young age, he tends to steer clear of those in higher rank, preferring to avoid their eyes. Eyes. Something always watching him. He's told his Yana'hine, told several of them, about the eyes. "They're always watching," Caecus would whisper in a trembling, weak voice. Of course, there wasn't anything to suspect. And, seeing as the cub was only victim to these delusions sporadically, not much thought was given to it.

As he grows older, Caecus will progressively become more insane. His delusions of constantly being watched will increase with his age and he'll become an insomniac. The slip of his sanity will have him appear normal to those who first meet him. However, one will notice his constant pacing, his paranoia, and his muttering.
Future Plot Ideas: Probably a meeting with his mother, maybe. He'd be quite the insane one by then, hopefully. He'll definitely try to pin the blame on her, the reason why the eyes are always watching him.

Also, I would love for him to get attached to one of his Yana'hine, who witnessed his descent to utter madness.

QQ I hope it's not too late to enter.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:01 pm
I am very, very sorry for the delay everyone.

I will have results tonight, tomorrow, or day after tomorrow.

It's been very hard for me to be around SoA lately, for reasons I'd rather not go into. I will try to get things wrapped up.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:46 am
I...thought I had posted the final winners for this. The fact I haven't...I feel really bad, guys.

The Peponi and Aikanaro have both been disbanded, but you are welcome to send the lions you've won elsewhere, or to the revived Aikanaro concept (known as the Aegnor'andirae), or the Dvergr revival for those who are paler and don't want to be Sador. Those SoA left will not be contested until the Aegnor is official.

Das Tor generated a random number between 1 and 93 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:46 am
I FINALLY COMPILED THE RAFFLE LIST. Iamsososososorry.

The boyo is welcome to go elsewhere or to the demon revival! If the revival, he will be VERY welcome! The pride will need all the fresh blood it can get!

1. Lt Gnatty-Bug
2. SilverLutz
3. BastetAmun
4. BastetAmun
5. SilverLutz
6. Lt Gnatty-Bug
7. DraconisSiirexus
8. BastetAmun
9. Lt Gnatty-Bug
10. SilverLutz
11. BastetAmun
12. SilverLutz
13. DraconisSiirexus
14. SilverLutz
15. BastetAmun
16. DraconisSiirexus
17. BastetAmun
18. SilverLutz
19. SilverLutz
20. BastetAmun
21. DraconisSiirexus
22. SilverLutz
23. BastetAmun
24. BastetAmun
25. BastetAmun
26. DraconisSiirexus
27. SilverLutz
28. BastetAmun
29. SilverLutz
30. BastetAmun
31. SilverLutz
32. SilverLutz
33. BastetAmun
34. BastetAmun
35. BastetAmun
36. SilverLutz
37. BastetAmun
38. SilverLutz
39. SilverLutz
40. BastetAmun
41. BastetAmun
42. SilverLutz
43. BastetAmun
44. SilverLutz
45. BastetAmun
46. SilverLutz
47. SilverLutz
48. BastetAmun
49. BastetAmun
50. SilverLutz
51. BastetAmun
52. SilverLutz
53. BastetAmun
54. SilverLutz
55. BastetAmun
56. SilverLutz
57. BastetAmun
58. SilverLutz
59. BastetAmun
60. SilverLutz
61. SilverLutz
62. BastetAmun
63. BastetAmun
64. SilverLutz
65. BastetAmun
66. SilverLutz
67. SilverLutz
68. BastetAmun
69. BastetAmun
70. SilverLutz
71. BastetAmun
72. SilverLutz
73. SilverLutz
74. BastetAmun
75. BastetAmun
76. SilverLutz
77. BastetAmun
78. SilverLutz
79. BastetAmun
80. SilverLutz
81. BastetAmun
82. SilverLutz
83. SilverLutz
84. BastetAmun
85. SilverLutz
86. BastetAmun
87. SilverLutz
88. BastetAmun
89. SilverLutz
90. BastetAmun
91. SilverLutz
92. BastetAmun
93. SilverLutz

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:49 am
BastetAmun

You have 48 hours to get back to us before we reroll! Otherwise, the advertising contest boy is yours! He is welcome to go elsewhere because the Aikanaro'hini disbanded, or to the demon revival!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:03 am
The scruffy male received no entries that were what we were looking for, but we thank those who entered! He will be contested off in the future for the Aegnor'hini, the Aikanaro's successor, so no worries!

It was the same with the pale male cub! Wish will actually be contesting him off shortly!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor generated a random number between 1 and 49 ... 45!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:10 pm
Re-rolling, as BastetAmun has not contacted us!
Das Tor
I FINALLY COMPILED THE RAFFLE LIST. Iamsososososorry.

The boyo is welcome to go elsewhere or to the demon revival! If the revival, he will be VERY welcome! The pride will need all the fresh blood it can get!

1. Lt Gnatty-Bug
2. SilverLutz
3. SilverLutz
4. Lt Gnatty-Bug
5. DraconisSiirexus
6. Lt Gnatty-Bug
7. SilverLutz
8. SilverLutz
9. DraconisSiirexus
10. SilverLutz
11. DraconisSiirexus
12. SilverLutz
13. SilverLutz
14. DraconisSiirexus
15. SilverLutz
16. DraconisSiirexus
17. SilverLutz
18. SilverLutz
19. SilverLutz
20. SilverLutz
21. SilverLutz
22. SilverLutz
23. SilverLutz
24. SilverLutz
25. SilverLutz
26. SilverLutz
27. SilverLutz
28. SilverLutz
29. SilverLutz
30. SilverLutz
31. SilverLutz
32. SilverLutz
33. SilverLutz
33. SilverLutz
34. SilverLutz
35. SilverLutz
36. SilverLutz
37. SilverLutz
38. SilverLutz
39. SilverLutz
40. SilverLutz
41. SilverLutz
42. SilverLutz
43. SilverLutz
44. SilverLutz
45. SilverLutz
46. SilverLutz
47. SilverLutz
48. SilverLutz
49. SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:12 pm
SilverLutz

You have 48 hours to get back to us before we reroll! Otherwise, the advertising contest boy is yours! He is welcome to go elsewhere because the Aikanaro'hini disbanded, or to the demon revival!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas