Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:31 pm
your imagination takes hold of the Naruto world and whenever you wake up..you hope to be in that world forever.. (I never did that.. stare *coughs and walks away*)

When you try to talk to your crush you do that finger thing Hinata does  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:50 pm
YKYANFW...

...you say "Guns are for pussies."  

Sakata

janmurphy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:59 pm
Sakata
YKYANFW...

...you decide the man you marry must be able to blow up something with his bare hands.

Hmm, thats the kinda decision I made long before Naruto existed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:18 pm
janmurphy
Sakata
YKYANFW...

...you decide the man you marry must be able to blow up something with his bare hands.

Hmm, thats the kinda decision I made long before Naruto existed.

Your name seems familiar.
Where might have I seen it before?  

Sakata

janmurphy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:29 am
hmm, my cosplay.com account is the same name. I hope thats where cause otherwise I dont know and thats not really good. Does my website look familiar? Im always reffering to it when I post things.

ahh, and YKYWTMNW Your entire web design is based around a PHOTO of your ninja gear, ... that you took yourself. he hin.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:01 am
No.
I checked out your website and didnt see anyting familiar. Were you in one of the other guilds I frequent?  

Sakata

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:07 pm
when you go to a hot bathe and try to balance on top of the steamy water..

when you notice someone's eye is red (for reasons..) and you point and say "OMG!! ITS KAKASHI THATS WHEN HE GOT HIS SHARINGAN!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:02 pm
you get the "seals" tattooed on you.

.... actually those things ARE kinda cool... xd  

QuiXilver

janmurphy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:32 pm
I seriouly was considering getting the Anbu tattoo. I might still, people get tattoos of the things that are big parts of their lifes usually and cosplay and conventions are a huge part of mine. Ive been to quite a few this year and Ive done only Naruto characters. I think that counts as too much Naruto.

How bout you plan on naming your first child Kiba. Or any naru name really. Or maybe your pets are ALREADY named after naru characters.

Also when you attribute all suscesses to your 'leet ninja skills' but thats not expressly a Naruto thing.

Sakata, Im in the Naruto discussion Guild and the Cosplay guild. Thats it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:35 pm
Keruza
When ur jumping in to a fight screaming Kage-Bunshin no Jutsu

Good one! ROTFL blaugh  

xAmaya-Renx

xAmaya-Renx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:40 pm
Narutotheninja
Akamu-kun
when you and your friends make forehead protectors out of old shirts and the back of excesize books and paint them silver, and you all dress up, make a story about yourself in the Naruto world and have a ninja day, the sad part is, me and my friends actually did this....
I wanna meet your friends!

OMG so do I!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:44 pm
PenguinNoJutsu
YKYANFW....you read the story about Jesus walking on water you start to believe he was the first Ninja with good chakra control..

OMG I love you!!!! heart biggrin that is great!  

xAmaya-Renx

Naerin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:44 pm
Amaya_Ren
Narutotheninja
Akamu-kun
when you and your friends make forehead protectors out of old shirts and the back of excesize books and paint them silver, and you all dress up, make a story about yourself in the Naruto world and have a ninja day, the sad part is, me and my friends actually did this....

OMG so do I!!!!

You have the best friends ever. My friends would never do that. They're *coughs* NARUTO HATERS *coughs.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:47 pm
Naerin
Amaya_Ren
Narutotheninja
Akamu-kun

OMG so do I!!!!

You have the best friends ever. My friends would never do that. They're *coughs* NARUTO HATERS *coughs.

You poor deprived person your friends are mean thats ok one day they will see the light  

xAmaya-Renx

Zhaitan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:16 pm
When you try to do the dissapearing jump thing.

or (my favorite)

calling old men ero-sennin  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games