Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
X-men: The Zen Chronicles (Redheadstemper) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:56 pm
"I can't believe her. Obviously she was just stringing John along with all that flirting, or she wouldn't be doing ... that with Collossus now."

"Rogue, we can't know that." Bobby was trying to soothe his girlfriend, but it didn't seem to be working. "She and John never actually got together, you know."

Rogue was incensed. "So you're taking her side?"

"No, I am not taking sides. I'm just trying not to jump to conclusions." Bobby put a gloved finger to his girlfriend's lips to forestall a rant. "We're not exactly close to her, you know. She might be forcing herself to try to move on from a relationship that never happened, you know. In which case, we should keep an eye on it in case it all goes wrong. Or she could have been stringing him along, and now she's using Piotr. In which case, we should warn Piotr. But we can't jump to conclusions. Magneto jumped to the conclusion that normal humans will be violent in their discrimination, to the point of generally accepted war. That's probably why he's taking over the island. Thats what comes of it in the large scale, but people jumping to conclusions in the small scale are just as bad, so we can't do that."

Bobby stopped trying to talk sense into his girlfriend as the Blackbird landed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:44 pm
Faye sat with Piotr in the Black Bird when it was their turn. She couldn't stop thinking about those looks Rogue gave her and Piotr. She wasn't still obsessing over John was she? Urgh so immature. "Hey Piotr," Faye whispered to him. "I was wondering, when we get back, do you. . . maybe want to go on a date? Like a picnic or something?" She asked blushing a little nervous. She'd never been shy or nervous about asking a guy out before. . . Maybe because she actually liked this guy, liked that he was like her. She couldn't tell. She was just so happy with him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:17 am
After the Blackbird got back with Kel and was promptly hidden, in what was apparently a secondary 'hangar', they took off in the freight plane. Kel promptly got a jab from Jean, after saying that she didn't want to turn to stone 'til they were nearly there, but it was too hard for her to hold off the petrification of her bones.

"Lucky she thought of bringing that for me, wasn't it?"

"It isn't in her usual emergency supply kit?" Storm seemed puzzled.

"That level of painkillers? Anyone else with this kind of bone pain gets the stuff that knocks you out, she needs to leave me functioning. She's got a fair supply of painkillers, sure, but not this. Besides, it's highly addictive. No one wants to get attacked for painkillers, do they?"

"That explains that, but why don't you carry your own supply?" Bobby seemed to have gotten interested.

"Did you miss the 'highly addictive'? Even if I could get it at all, how am I supposed to talk another doc into givin' me a script? 'Hi, I'm a mutant and my mutation makes my bones turn to stone, can I get some painkillers to help me with that?' Not gonna happen, mate."

"Oh, that would make it hard."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:38 am
Faye listened vaguely. Her face going pale. "Hey Jean, do you got any sedatives? You know like Catnip? Tamaze? Sonata? Anything in that bag too?" Faye asked through clenched teeth and white knuckles. Her tone took on a mild hysterical pitch. Her eyes wide with panic.
"Oh my god." Rogue said with a smug look on her face. "You're afraid of flying!"

"Great observation Watson!" Faye snapped. "Jean please something!"

"I have a little bit of Diazepam. It should be out of your system by the time-" Jean said holding out a five microgram tablet.

"Gimme!" Faye hissed snatching it out and downing it. Faye sat there her hand clenched Piotr's thigh as she tried to think happy thoughts as they took off. Tried not to whimper as the feeling hit her chest knowing the wind out of her lungs.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:53 am
"Hey Faye, do you reckon you could let go of Piotr? I think you're drawing blood, there."

"Er, well, yes. Please? It is hurting quite badly." Piotr looked rather strained.

"Don't worry, Faye. It will kick in soon. Jean gives me the same when I am panicking from enclosed spaces, though usually only when we must go into battle soon." Ororo was trying to be soothing, but had a feeling it wasn't working.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:08 am
Faye gasped and let go of his leg. "I'm sorry." She said absently. Her eyes looked up to Kel her eyes still panicked. "I know, but it doesn't stop me from panicking." She felt her stomach roll and her face went green.

"Aha!!! She's afraid of heights!" Rogue said again. Faye turned her eyes to Rogue.

"You're on your way to a punch in the face." Faye hissed glaring at Rogue. "And I won't aspirate either." She added with a wry grin. She turned to Storm her eyes dulling a little. "Everything will be fine once the sedative kicks in."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:35 am
Jean's eyes widened as a geyser showed up on the plane's scanners, just a few seconds too late to completely avoid it.

In the back, Ororo glanced at Faye before grabbing one of the hand straps. Piotr, Faye, Kel, you might want to weigh yourselves down."

"No, you think? I'm already turning to stone. They're already turning to metal. You're already holding on, and Logan can't stop being heavy. You're really pulling a Sherlock there, Storm. Why aren't you up front dealing with that sort of thing, like usual?"

"Wow, Kel, you're feeling bitchy all of a sudden, huh?" Rogue got the shot off whole she was reaching for a strap. "Any particular reason you decided to start bein bitchy now?"

"Not really, but at least I'm not bitchy all the time, like you." Kel snarled as the plane started shaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:44 am
"She must be prego." Faye commented with a slightly high smile. "I mean that would explain why she's got the mood swings. Why else would she be all moody?" Faye had thought of her happy place until the sedative kicked in. She figured about and hour max before it wore off. "Though she does have a point with you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:59 am
"I AM NOT PREGGO! EVEN IF I WAS IT WOULDN'T BE FAR ENOUGH ALONG TO BE MESSING WITH MY MOODS!" Kel was screaming at her 'little sis' as she turned to stone.

"You have to admit, it is a reasonable assumption to make, considering." Ororo tried to defuse the situation. "But considering Kel's usual disposition, I don't believe it likely. This is only the second time you've turned fully to stone, Kel, so it could be affecting your emotions. I know many are effected emotionally by the use of their powers, and I myself must keep tight control over mine lest I cause weather changes I did not mean to."

"ANND YOU THINK THAT JUST 'CAUSE YOU HAVE THAT SORTA ISSUE, I'VE GOTTA?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:11 am
"Well it's either that or you're prego take your pick sis." Faye replied still looking a little green and a bit put out. Her hands white knuckled as she tried to repress the urge to hurl.

"Hey." Rogue wondered. "Maybe you came up with the 'prego' thing because you might be prego aye?" She asked. "It would explain your moods too, and your green complexion." All eyes turned to her and Piotr and though she was feeling green, she knew her cheeks went silver.

"I am not!" Faye snapped. "I'm not pregnant! We haven't even-!" Faye looked away. "We haven't even. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:35 am
"WEL, YOU'D BETTER HOPE YOU HAVEN'T YET, YOU ONLY STARTED KISSING TODAY!" Kel was obviously not over whatever was making her mad. She soon turned on Rogue. "AND YOU! YOU DON'T SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT SOMEONE JUST 'CAUSE THEY'RE AIRSICK, WHATEVER THE CAUSE! DO YOU SEE US PAYING YOU OUT FOR BEING STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT FIND A WAY AROUND YOUR MUTATION TO BE INTIMATE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:26 am
Faye smirked slightly. Rogue's eyes blazed in anger. Her fingers tugged off her gloves as her jaw clenched in anger. "Do it and I'll put you down." Faye growled at Rogue.

"Like hell you could!" Rogue hissed in response.

"You wanna go?!" Faye replied shrugging down to just her sports top. "Gotta borrow you for a sec sis, bro in law" She said touching Kel and Logan's arm. Rogue took off her gloves and took a defensive pose.

"Rogue," Bobby warned as Piotr just watched with a smile. His little flower was defending herself.

"Don't stop me Bobby, this b***h has been asking for it since she punched me." Rogue made to punch Faye but she blocked with ease and punched back hitting Rogue square in the chest with a solid stone fist sending her into the other side of the freight plane making a little dint. "Come at me!" She roared at Rogue. "I dare ya you spoilt little chit!!!" Faye's anger seemed to just magnify. Her Iris changed silver with her anger and her body language and physical form became more feral.

Rogue sat up from her position on the floor of the freighter and stared at Faye. Her expression paled and her eyes widened. "My god." She breathed not moving. She feared if she did the beast that was in front of her would attack without mercy. "K-K-Kel!" She squeaked. "Do something!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:51 am
Kel started to calm down just after Rogue got put on her arse, and when she felt calm enough to respond properly, she did. "All right, I'll do something." Kel started clapping. "Great punch, sis, great form, a good amount of power, without semding her through the skin of the plane, overall, just great. Dunno what was makin me so angry, seems to be gone now so it's gotta have been my, mutation somehow. Unless there's a telepath or empath on the plane with a reason to make me mad."

"Uh, why isn't Faye calming down? At all? And why didn't you stop her, Professor Monroe?"

"Considering that Rogue was about to use a potentially fatal power on one of her teachers while we are about to enter a possibly dangerous situation, I think Faye's response is appropriate, Bobby. I'm more curious about why Kel's anger disappeared."

"I would like to note, before I attend to ensuring a smooth flight, that geysers are a geological phenomenon caused basically by volcanic activity? Not only do my emotions affect the weather, but the weather affects my emotions by the way." Storm made sue to direct that patting shot at Kel before heading to the cockpit.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:53 pm
Faye stared at Rogue daring the other to stand. She hadn't realized the sedative wore off with all the power she'd copied. Nor that she was getting a sick headache. None of these things had occured to her until Piotr wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder. "Ssh moya lyubimaya," He whispered to her. "Calm yourself, I'm here now." He smiled when she seemed to calm a little. She turned in his arms and snuggled in them. "There's my girl." He whispered keeping her close guiding her back to sitting down. He strapped her back in but still kept her close stroking her hair.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash