Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots, Plots and more Plots (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:25 pm
Cajanic
I wants ALL of Caj's Suka'fumo plots!!!!! This is Vassago and he need to FINISH a JRP to be in the S'F pride. And then he needs to make bromances and have affairs with any and all ladies in the pride. He is very much a Cassanova (not a Don Juan) and loves and respects ladies. ALL of them. Help? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:33 pm
Dame NightFury
Cajanic
I wants ALL of Caj's Suka'fumo plots!!!!! This is Vassago and he need to FINISH a JRP to be in the S'F pride. And then he needs to make bromances and have affairs with any and all ladies in the pride. He is very much a Cassanova (not a Don Juan) and loves and respects ladies. ALL of them. Help? emotion_kirakira
I would be happy to help him out with a JRP! I feel a need to RP bwana, so he might get to meet the king. XD

I also have plenty of ladies to offer him! Does he have any anti-purple feelings, or are all ladies equally lovely?  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:38 pm
Cajanic
Dame NightFury
Cajanic
I would be happy to help him out with a JRP! I feel a need to RP bwana, so he might get to meet the king. XD

I also have plenty of ladies to offer him! Does he have any anti-purple feelings, or are all ladies equally lovely?

All ladies are equally loved! Scarred, considered "ugly" by society - Sago ALWAYS seems to find the small details of those ladies that make them just as lovely as the jaw-dropping gorgeous ones.

And Bwana RP xd Sago will be torn between acting as the Duke he was raised to act like and his true inner self! O! Character development! xd Thank you Caj! Do you want me to start the rp or would you like the honors?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:23 am
Dame NightFury

All ladies are equally loved! Scarred, considered "ugly" by society - Sago ALWAYS seems to find the small details of those ladies that make them just as lovely as the jaw-dropping gorgeous ones.

And Bwana RP xd Sago will be torn between acting as the Duke he was raised to act like and his true inner self! O! Character development! xd Thank you Caj! Do you want me to start the rp or would you like the honors?
If you would like to start something, that would be great!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:10 am
Cajanic
Dame NightFury

If you would like to start something, that would be great!

LINK! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:31 pm
Cajanic
I want to do all those things. XD - must think-

If you're still interested!

Course! XD Which would you want to start first? :3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:49 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Aiskrimu And anyu? We could see how they act. XD

I also wouldn't mind finding something for Haloisi. I still need a boy on those lines -cough cough cough-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:09 pm
Cajanic
I Lady Kiya I
Aiskrimu And anyu? We could see how they act. XD

I also wouldn't mind finding something for Haloisi. I still need a boy on those lines -cough cough cough-

Haha I am good with that! O: Would you want us to wait til our other rp is over or wouldn't mind starting another?

And, I do have rogues that can join if interested, though I do think my two are related. XD haha I think my two are related to most in that pride. O:  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:12 pm
Cajanic

Okay I totally have someone in mind for rp with Jethro. She's a PL girl, I'm not sure if she would/could leave the pridelands, but she could certainly venture out into rogue lands if that's where Jethro is! I'm thinking of her as a rowdy but very sweet girl, honest and fun-loving, and also very caring and hardworking. 3nodding

She would probably be very willing to keep him company and try to comfort him and be a great friend!

Here she is:
User Image

Sorry I have like five million tabs open right now! xD;;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:18 pm
I Lady Kiya I

I think the other RP is pretty much done, yes? So I would be good to do. xD And that's okay! I was just thinking about bringing one of my guys in for Haloisi. XD (I dunno if rogue breeding is allowed) But boosting her RP count would definitely be good.

Sareibear

I would love RP between them! He could definitely use some friends. xD I can see him bumming around the PL for a bit. Were you thinking about a fling or anything?  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:38 pm
Cajanic
I Lady Kiya I

I think the other RP is pretty much done, yes? So I would be good to do. xD And that's okay! I was just thinking about bringing one of my guys in for Haloisi. XD (I dunno if rogue breeding is allowed) But boosting her RP count would definitely be good.

That works then! Do you want me to start the rp then?
Also, do you want to post for our fling, or should I? O: (when the rp is 100% of course haha)
Nope, it's not. It's gotta be a lifemated pair. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:53 pm
I really shouldn't add more RP to the pile... But would you like some more RP between Janga and Dayo? Right now I'm not sure what they could do, but I'm sure I can come up with some kind of something when I'm not sleepy... If you want some more interaction between them that is smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:22 pm
I Lady Kiya I

You can post the fling if you'd like to. XD I have a lot in my post already. >> I can send you the info. XD

Start whenever you're up to it!

Annchen

I would be happy to do more RP between them whenever you feel up to it. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:26 pm
Cajanic
I Lady Kiya I

You can post the fling if you'd like to. XD I have a lot in my post already. >> I can send you the info. XD

Start whenever you're up to it!

Haha! Okay, send it to me when you wish. O: Just finished our rp.

I'll set something up now. Hehe  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:50 pm
I'll send the info soon! photobucket isn't working for me so I can't get my uncerts right now. xD

I Lady Kiya I

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces