Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | O/A | Fantasy/Sci-Fi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:46 pm
Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image
Current mission
Hunting for intruder
Mood
Focused

There is just those much one man can do to prepare yourself. The wind played it's gentle song across the street. There was the drum of footsteps that echoed around town. All had a sound and Thomas was aligned with them all. As he closed in on the dumpster then was nothing to react upon. Yet that feeling of something being out of place kept banging inside his head. There was that sticking in the spine that made you keep alert and focused. That feeling that make you turn just before being stabbed in the back. Then as if someone had hit the alarm button. Something banged, rolled and scraped. Well it was worth enough to check out. The sound came from an alley in quite a disadvantageous look. Well it was time to check it out.

Without much restraint from his clothes Thomas jumped up on a crate. The military overcoat went all down to this feet and was closed yet it bothered him little as he moved about. If there was someone here they would be in for some surprise. Thomas didn't think too much of himself but he knew that he was more then your average guards man. The alley was dark but his eyes adjusted fast and as he ran across on barrels and crates he reached the end quickly and he took a deep breath. The coat was removed in a move and tossed aside. To the right, in the belt his handgun was clearly visible. Yet more impressive was his combat knife. It suited his size and was a feet and half long blade with a saw back. Over his back pocket was his garotte, this told a single story, the story of what kind of man Thomas was. Across his back was the very weapon that had given him the odd look.

The weapon was his signature killing weapon. The fox's eye was it's name. Given to him by his fellow soldier. A scoped, silent combat rifle. 20 rounds per magazine, fully automatic or single firing. Stopping power and accuracy that only a Nia weapon would give. Quality over quantity was their rule and reason why they served no false ruler. Going here was a mistake but it gave him a clear answer to his biggest question. There he stood with a pebble under his boot on asphalt. "Come on out assassin, hunter, intruder, attacker, saboteur which ever suits your need. You've made a mistake and I've made a mistake but you made one you don't know yet about." It was too late for games and it was quite annoying hunting on home turf. Funnier being the hunted hunter of pray then being pray. Well now there was little place and time to escape. Someone had wanted him to go here and so he did, now he would know who or he was being played by a great mind.

Lady Mae Lou

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image

Rhega watched him walk into the alleyway, remove and toss aside his jacket and look around. She analyzed his weapons, noting that he had some better suited for close combat and some for long range, as well as both firearms and knives. He looked like he could be a lot of fun... Then he asked her to reveal herself and meet face to face. She was originally planning on ambushing her target, but his demeanor and his actions made her change her mind and take a bit more of a risk.

With a sly, malicious smile, Rhega gracefully rose from her position in the shadows and stepped out into his view. As she did this, she pulled the two blades from her back and held them in a slightly defensive position close to her body, not yet feeling the need to trigger the laser edges and bring more light to the alleyway. "And what mistake is that?" She liked when her targets had balls. The fiercer the confidence, the more satisfying the capture and the break. He was intriguing and seemed intelligent. Her curiosity and desire to throw herself into the risk was hard to deny.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:14 am

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
Hunting for intruder
Mood
Focused

As this woman walked up towards him, Thomas took in her entire tell. Turning his body halfway and his head fully to face the woman he could read her. The way she talked, moved her lips and tongue. The sway of her hips as well as the muscle tension in her thighs. The words gave a tale as well. Now he know who had sent this mark and it was for him thus she knew about him. The question was how much she knew and to what level. Was she influenced or loyal to the southern b*****d. A bullet in her head could end everything and that told a third tale. This girl forgot where, who and what. Where she was, who they were and what was going on. She liked the action and craved the thrill. She was yet to be cold so this was not the best they had. Well they sent her on a suicide mission. Ever wondered why the south had a longer MIA record then KIA? A small smile moved up on his smile as he turned with the rest of his body.

Well it was time to put on the charm, it worked well in every situation. "You don't chase after a fox, one have to make sure to set a trap within the trap he think you have for him. You're now in an arena and I can run if I want. You can't. I can mess up here and still win. You can't. You just came here which meant you've had no time learning me. Neither have I learned you of course. Why do I know this, cause had you arrived here more then once you would have known a way to enter without making your self known. Since you would have been able to do so before. You kill sloppy but with passion which suggest you like it." Maybe he was giving away too much but he liked this part. it was rare with a stare down in war. Two infiltrators on both side of the conflict realizing that he's far more charming then she ever thought. He doubted it would not sink into her. She was thrilled clearly by his first verbal attack. This must make her sway towards him, well this woman would probably still kill him or try. It mattered on her goal.

His fingers took away the safety on his blade and gun. The rifle could be used but later and the garrote could perhaps find it's use. This was chess but for now it was time to move a peasant forward. Thomas even bowed lightly, an officer asking a lady to dance. it was maybe not as refined as his brother or father might have done but then again they where true officers and Thomas was more a soldier. Now was time to dance and not fight the dance would turn in a different path short enough but now it was time to see how skilled this lady where. Would she dare? would she realize her risk in this fight and run away? Would she be so skilled or at least believe in her skill that his mattered little? Was his skills great enough to fight this woman. The air was starting to fill his nostrils with her scent. She'd been traveling for a while but there was this weak fragrance, roses? Morning after rain grass? This woman was in eyes of the Grey Fox, they would not let her go.

Lady Mae Lou

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:40 am
User Image

His words made the smile on her face grow and her eyes light up, glinting wildly. He was arrogant and charming, traits that only made her desire for action stronger. Some things he said may have been true... It thrilled her to no end taking a life, watching it drain from another's eyes. She, too, had been thrown quickly into this mission and was left to think on her feet, leading her to infiltrate the premises in a less than ideal fashion. However, his assumptions about her and her inability may get him into trouble. "I think you underestimate me, Captain... I will take great pleasure in proving you wrong..." She knew he wouldn't run, whether by excitement or pride, he would remain and fight.

As he gave a light bow, a soft, seductive laugh emanated from Rhega and she bowed in return, both arms out to her sides with blades extending. Her eyes never left him, like a lioness ready to devour her prey. She analyzed the strong physique before her, muscles tensed, hands rough from work. He would be strong, but she believed that she could slip through those fingers easily enough. As she rose from her bow, she had a thought. Her intention was not to kill this man just yet, although her body shivered with the urge... No, it would be much more desirable to bring him to the King and have her way with him in the safety of his quarters, with all of the power and tools at her fingertips she could ever desire. It would please Clevor to have this man in his possession, as was the goal of her mission.

This Fox before her seemed to be a lover of games, chess matches, moves and counter moves. Perhaps she could play on this favorability of his... "I wonder if we could come to an agreement, Captain Greymane... Since you think so little of me, this should be a hard deal to pass on. If you are able to subdue me, you can do with me what you please... Although, I feel a lack of creativity on your part, which is so very disappointing. My constraint and death would probably be terribly mundane. If I win, however, you come with me freely and suffer the same fate. It should be a fun little game... Unless you fear losing, of course." Immense confidence radiated from her as her gaze bore into his, unbroken. She stood casually, her blades at her side, held somewhat loosely, the curves of her body falling into a relaxed stance. A small smile playing across her lips as she awaited his answer.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
Hunting for intruder
Mood
Focused

As it seemed these two where aligned in someways as they connected over this conversation. or maybe just the moon light upon his smile that made her knees weak, Probably not. She was on a line but she swam still free. Underestimate, doubtful. There was nothing about her that he truly knew so she could be the best hunter and warrioir of all time but she could not be the worst. So it was him she was after and had come all this way. Knowing his name was the final nail on the board to set that straight. No others would likely be harmed. There wa s afire in her eyes but it was hard to deem what for. The kill had some guards speak of act of passion kill unless he'd been guarding the wall. It had that close and brutality, covered in romance. What a day had brought such a night.

His ears twitched, well they probably would have had he been a fox. Agreement with the woman, well it was a hard too see her in a strong position so what she offered was interesting but worth far more for her. yet why would she say it, there was a motive. "What you ask of me is even but your position makes me give more then I get. if I where to take it will you answer me truthfully to questions? I see this deal made only on even ground and ours lean towards me. Yet tell, what do you offer me to take this deal." Now this smelled nicely of a trap yet instead of an old ham it could be prime rib on the chance. This was an interesting woman to be dealing with but if they where on her turf, would she be so generous?

This would have been a very hostile position to be in had it not been part for their experience. Well clearly no rookie could even enter Nias like she did. Yet there was also the way to behave from him. Well had she been less edgy and of town, he'd try and buy her a drink. Yet again maybe that was still on the table. Daggers made her fight close and silent, something she had to do. A single bullet, miss or fire would draw all soldiers in ear to this spot. Something one would need invisibility to survive. Thomas was in the corner but was he caught like a rat or what this mystery woman the one with her back to the bricks. Life and death, pain or gain it all fell for both on their choices and words as it would seem. Her figure was a beautiful one, probably a trap that as well. Oh, what a vixen, death in all angles and so much possible horrible pain but what a woman. The ideas kept his head at her and his eyes moved across to catch every twitch of a movement.

Lady Mae Lou

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image

Rhega watched as he calculated the facts and the options. As he spoke, an eyebrow of hers arched up elegantly and her lips pursed out as she ran her tongue across her teeth behind them. "In addition to my capture and the freedom to decide my fate?" She paused, a slow, wicked smile playing across her lips, "What is your price, Captain?" Brazen indeed... She loved these little games and those willing to play them. It was too bad he was on the wrong side...

She heard other units in the distance walking and talking in their search for her. She turned her head ever so slightly and looked out of the corner of her eyes, to make sure no one was behind her before immediately returning her gaze to the man in front of her. It was strange to her that he was not raising an alert or drawing attention to their location, like any normal soldier would. Was his intention to try and negotiate his way out of the inevitable and attempt some sort of twisted alliance? Such a laughable thought... Or did he have something else up his sleeve? She didn't have him figured out just yet, which intrigued her. She watched his eyes move across her body, tracking her movements. A small shiver ran through her body, causing her eyes to close briefly before locking onto him once more, and a soft hum rose from her throat. She took two slow steps towards him as she spoke, her fingers thoughtlessly running along the edge of the blades in her hands just below the handle. "I'm sure we can find something that would meet your conditions."

Dokuro Togiretogire

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:30 am

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
Hunting for intruder
Mood
Focused

The smile was kept on his lips. What is your price? That was a good qustion indeed and nothing he had time to figure out right here and right now. This was one interesting woman and would be a good to know better. Well there was some hindreance for a friendship but information was something Thomas was used to find. This was a game fo chess where no one dared move the pawns at all it seemed. Well it was beoken as this lady took the first step. Well she played the white side and he would play the black ones. Moving sideways as she moved closer and pulled his blade. Hardened tempered steel with an edge strong to hold the sharpness even if cutting a hammers head. The backside saws actually able to crush the edge on knives. His fathers design given to the family members. it was a tool for a military man and he hoped she would see it. He doubted otherwise as this was a skilled opponent.

"Ladies first, dear." he let out as he waved her to come at him. Looking at her form hsi sidestepped stance ready to take this to the next level. How long would this fight last and how loud it would become depended on her. He guessed she wanted to keep volume to a low but who know what will happen when steel enter flesh. Maybe Thomas would scream? This was turning into quite an interesting night after so long of dull metings and training.

Lady Mae Lou

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:41 am
User Image

Rhega's gaze slid down to the blade pulled. Such a beautiful piece of work, it was. It looked like it could do a fair amount of damage. If she got this man into custody, she may have to give it a whirl once confiscated. The thought of playing with something so powerful, created to create so much pain gave her another small shiver. As the captain sidestepped in a defensive manner, she pouted out her lips and batted her eyes in a feigned, child-like pout. "Aw, you don't trust me, Captain?" She paused, pursing her lips out to the side, pretending to look like she was in thought before giving a small smirk, "That may be for the best." She casually swung the foot and a half long blades she held around at her sides before gripping them tightly, ready for a fight. She, too stepped to the side, following his movements.

He had not yet given her an answer on their negotiation. Was that a sign it was off the table? Either way, she could get what she wanted. It mattered not to her if she had to take him with more force or not, although it had the possibility of much more fun in the future if he were to play along. "Perhaps you don't have a price... Does a man like you have no desires? No ambitions? That would be very difficult for me to believe.." Their moves and counter moves in battle had begun, but no major action had yet been taken. She had no doubt in his capabilites, but in spite of his hard exterior, this man seemed to have an air of softness about him. She wondered if it were something she could exploit... he seemed intrigued by her. Would he truly be able to take her life in a cold, malicious way, as she would his without a second thought?

Dokuro Togiretogire

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:57 pm

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
Hunting for intruder
Mood
Focused

There was no loss, gain or change of his expression as he spoke. She was tempting but it was a play behind it all. They where not friends and not allies. Even what this night would lead too there was an assassin and it's prey talking here even if this prey was far from prey. Trusting here was a misstake he would not make. There was a truce for the moment but no more. Trust was earned and not by a verbal fight where both faught a battle for an advantage in mind.

Then it continued onto his price and she was fighting to know him it seemed or maybe just fishing for straws more likely. After all this could all be justa good charade form one fo them or both and in the same tiem neither fo them. What did an enemy know of desire more then slaves, power and greed? His eyes flared with a passion, it was ambission and it was his dream. "There is a drive among the mountain people. The free people with the rulers of old. There is a desire among us all for a nation where what is ours stays ours without us having to fight the north and south for it. yet as long as there are slaves and prisoners in their head who can't have freedom we have to fight. There is a saying that single soldier of the west can hold down a hundred of the rest. For what do you fight? What of your desire will make you give your life? Would you die to hold a pass so that a few can escape or would you bow down to gold and let the many perish?"
His tone was that of a believer but yet his questions where true, said with that same smile. Time was running out for this lady and the more they spoke, the more liekly someone would catch them. Would she leap at him soon or would they walk away togther or apart. This was so very interesting.
Lady Mae Lou

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:29 am
User Image

She had hit a nerve, it seemed... the thought made a satisfied, smug smile to spread across her lips as she watched him ramble on to her about "The Mountain People", the West and about having morals and values. No one with morals and values could possibly have any real fun... They don't know what it feels like to give in to primal instinct and desire, what it feels like to have the adrenaline coursing through their veins after watching the life drain out of someone by their their doing or have someone beg for their death just to have some peace from the acts of war everyone tries to ignore or escape.. That was what she lived for.

"Gold is of no importance to me... I think you mistake my priorities.
Oh, I would give my life for many desires, captain... Just not any that you would have the backbone or strength to seize for yourself. I fight for myself. I fight for my King. And I fight because there is nothing I love more in this world than 'perishing the many' with my own hands in any way I see fit." She spoke with fervor and passion, pleased laughter erupting from her as she buckled down. There would be no negotiation here. It was a disappointment to her to see his ambition and faith placed so poorly. How pathetic. She focused on her true mission once more.. Bringing this man back to the South and to the King, where his fate would truly be decided.

Time was wasting and sooner or later they would be noticed and she would have more attention than she wanted in this internal mission. She flashed her teeth in a mixture of a smile and a snarl, a growl rumbling within her before she launched herself at him abruptly. She was quick, limber and incredibly flexible. Rhega drove up and off the ground into a graceful, silent front flip without using her hands, allowing her to swing the blades around with more force. One she kept angled across her body as defense and able to be used as a secondary strike while the other aimed at his dominant arm and shoulder. If she could disable him enough to lessen his strength and weaken his ability to use firearms, this would be a much easier venture. Not to mention, she could not kill him just yet.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:33 pm
Erakai growled again at Dr. Lumen, anger now making his breathing slightly labored. Slowly, a little cautiously, he sat up and forced himself to stop twitching and shaking, going completely still save the rise and fall of his chest. "You kay not have called me a monster but plenty of your kind have.." he said a little quietly, swallowing past the anger and... pain..? Why would he fell pain? Since when did he care what other people thought of him? He didn't. No. Not at all. Of course not. He heard the shadows whisper to him again and he felt better. "And now you expect me to put on a little power show for you?" he asked, shaking his head, that insane smile back in place. "Well forget it. You'll have to study me by direction. Quite after I'm long dead. Because I will haunt you through my shadows even after I die. And believe me, I won't die by your hand.. No. I'll die after the longest, bloodiest battle you have ever seen, and by my own hand. And not out of fear, but out of something much greater than you will ever understand.." His eyes went a little hazy for a moment as he stated off seemingly straight through Dr. Lumen before they focused on him again. "You can do what you want to me but I will never do a single thing for you."

I--LiveWire--

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
Hunting for intruder
Mood
Focused

So this was a cruel killer who as she said liked to kill the many her self. Then he would become the very thing preventing her. Something changed among her and it was clear that she wanted him down now. So this deal of theirs was to crumble. "I accept!" Thomas said with a smirk as she came up upon him. When she was close he just vanished and became invisible. Unable to been seen by any sort of camera. His augs prevented his heat to be seen. Sure there would be warmer air around him but in this summer his breath would not give him away. Even so, he didn't breath much when invisible. The aug worked in such as his clothes and weapon vanished as well. The pebble was kicked to the left of the woman asThomas took a step backwards to avoid the attack. This was life and battle as he wished it. Not it would interesting to see how she would act and react. There would not be a moment of surprice. She was after him then she must have known or at least heard rumours about this. The most curious thing was if hsi ghost picture was starting to look like him yet. They often had a trouble with his mouth.
I've been having severe computer issues that have made me able to post only here (at work)
Lady Mae Lou

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:39 am
User Image

r. on umen

Erakai was so stubborn and childish. Dr. Lumen had a job to to but the more time ticked by he wondered if this particular kid would have been better to leave alone. Clearly he had issues, none of which Von felt qualified to address. He hoped that whoever was to become his 'guardian' would have better luck with him.
Dr. Lumen stared back into Erakai's crimson eyes, unwavering as cold, angry, violent words rolled off the latter's tongue. He held in the sigh and urge to roll his eyes, as to not antagonize Erakai further. His thoughts and preferences about learning about his powers also remained inside as they where not pertinent to the task. Though he wouldn't have minded opening Erakai up to find out how he ticked, there were other ways of learning, even from an unwilling subject. As Erakai swore he would never do a thing for him he finally spoke again. "Good thing I'm not the one that want you to do anything. That honor goes to the Queen and whoever she places you under." His tone was level, even as he poked at Erakai's resolve. Von didn't understand this kid, he acted as though he was being asked to betray something or someone he loved. Von failed to see the logic behind this boy's actions, but then again his mind didn't seem stable. Insanity would defiantly equate the nonsensical manner in which his mind ran and world worked.

"All is fair in love, war, and science!"

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:19 am
User Image

As she came down from her original attack, the man vanished. She grinned and chuckled as he did, shaking her head. "Aw, Captain... not man enough to take on little ol' me face to face? You disappoint me more and more every passing second.." It really was pathetic. Not even a minute into the actual fight and he was hiding, relying on his enhancements and not his true skill to fight her. Honorable her a**... How did he even get such a high ranking position doing so? Skills such as that are best used for stealth missions and recon, not here. Is this the mentality he led his men with? It only made her smile more, confirming her beliefs that their methods were inferior and the South would succeed as it was always meant to.

A moment later, a rock on the ground rolled, being kicked during his movement. She didn't miss a beat and kept the pressure on, turning around and swinging her blades in his direction once more. If she really focused, her infrared vision picked up on an ever so slight color change in his general direction due to ambient heat. The temperature difference was not enough to be clear, but with the movement of air and the fact that there was a difference, it was noticeable to some degree every now and then. It would not allow her to always see his location, see his shape, his movement, his limb placement, etc. But at least it gave her a chance to sense his presence in spite of the augmentations to his enhancements that made it incredibly difficult for her to see him.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Thomas Greymane

User Image
Current mission
Hunting for intruder
Mood
Focused

She followed him and not the pebble so she had something too. How much could she see well all he had to do was wait and see. She seemed somewhat dissapointed or annoyed at him vanishing. Why should he not use all his strength to fight her. A platoon behind a wall could destroy an army by planning. While stepping out on the field be slaughtered. This was nothing more then tactics and cunning which was the way wars where won. Since she seemed to keep her eyes upon his general direction, it was safe to speak. "Are you not strong enough for my full strength? Should I hold back?" Thomas was not here to prove himself to hsi assassin. This was an arena and he faught with all hsi might which meant his skin's power. Now maybe she realied why no one had captured him or even been close to it.

She came after him and not the pebble. So she did truly did see him somehow. Yet not good enough the knive was easily avoided and Thomas waited for her to go at him. An stomp kick to the side of her knee to try and injure the joints to build up fluid into it. Thus working for a slow way to disable her movement. In combination he moved to step behind her and slash acros her garbs on her back.

Lady Mae Lou

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces