Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:22 pm
"Yeah, your right and the criminal trial is still going on over the abu-" Yami clamped his mouth shut, he was NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT!

'I believe you just made a big uh- oh.' Yugi stated through their soul link. 'Jounouchi's gonna kill you for it.'

"Ignore that." He commented, though he remained stiff as a board.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:21 pm
"Trial going over what, Atem?" Drache asked, looking down at the other, his arms crossed. Ignore that my foot, Drache thought. This sounded serious. 'Abu' sounded like part of 'abuse'. But who was reponsible for the abuse, Jonou or another?  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 am
(Some might stay, but many are definately going to go home.)
"Some uh- ah.... Issues at home, really, personal things that Jounouchi doesn't want made public so. And I promised him I wouldn't!" He was trying desperately to find some way not to tell.

"But you already broke that promise, keep going." Seto commented, obviously making the same near- assessment that the other was making.

"But- but," Yami tried to argue, but finally gave in. "Fine, he's in court right now over abuse issues with his father. It goes way back though, we only found out when his former gang tried to make him re- join them. And we went to his place to see if he was sick... His father was drunk and- well, threw a bottle at us, and said some pretty bad things about Jounouchi."

He paused, sighing. "He's always acting so happy sometimes we forget what he's been through, but- it's not like we haven't helped! We convinced Jounouchi to try to join Battle City to get away from home for a while and- also to see his Mother. He hadn't seen her in so long... He was so busy with work and school. I think some of the teachers suspect something too... I know Ms. Daas was at yesterday's hearing." He looked uncomfortable now though, like he couldn't begin to explain how bad things were.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:13 pm

Mokuba looked curiously at Yamis sudden confession, though he had not completed it. He remained sielnt, but he was still intuitive. Once Yami seemed to let it all fly out, Mokuba looked a little shocked. Jou never seemed like the type to have an abusive life. He was always so happy and a little of a goofball. It was awful, now he felt bad for Jou. How was he going to take care of all these kids when he is in this predictiment.

"He doesn't need this rigtht now...if anyone, maybe Yugi and Ryou can do it. I mean, even if Seto doesn't like him much, he seems to be use to the abnormal happening to him. So its not likely he would spill the beans to anyone. Not to mention he seems to be the type that loves kids. And I'm sure Ryous the same. But Bakuras definatly not with him anymore right?" he replied turning to Yami.

If Bakura were still with Ryou, then he would not trust him a wink. But Yugi was still on his good list. He lifted the child in his arms a little bit more, since he was slipping due to his gradual lack of strength. But he was fine with taking care of a few of the kids. And since they were all like his brother, it would be less then a problem. Dad always use to say how Seto rarely cried as a baby, and if he did it was cause he was hungry or he needed a change. If he was tired, he would have just fallen asleep on his own, or with his mom singing to him. Dad said all the time how mom had a great voice. What could go wrong, both of them had parenting in their blood.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:42 pm
((Who do you want to stay?))
"Oh... wow... that would actually explain a few things about the Jonouchi where I come from..." Kristine murmered, looking towards a wall but seeing in her minds eye a girl who tried to hard to act happy.
"Yes, we'd best not ask him to take care of the kids... how bad is this Ryou's Yami?" Kristine asked Atem, feeling bad that he had had to confess about Jonou's home troubles.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:08 pm
Yami smiled somewhat at this. "The abuse story is just Ryou's cover for their BDSM relationship, or so it seems... I found that out in the most vivid and hard to misplace occurance ever... And I'm not telling, otherwise you wouldn't want to use the school's pool ever again." He commented, truthfully.  

Arashi Cloud

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:34 am

Now Mokuba seemed glad to not be going to his brothers school, at least until all of that was clean.

The small Seto hugged Mokubas neck to keep from falling. He did not understand what the man was talking about, though it seemed to make Mokuba look sick. His eyes fell half open as a yawn followed it. After the yawn had seized the child layed his head on Mokubas shoulder. Eyes closing in contentment. Mokubas hair scent was rather relaxing, causing the young Seto to drift off slightly. His body was now becoming increasingly heavy.

Mokuba almost fell down at the growing weight. Looking over to the young boy he smiled. It must've been time for Setos nap, it was afternoon by now. Though before Seto use to always deny he was tired around nap time at the orphanage. Sometimes, he wouldn't be tired, others he would fall asleep in a strange spot cause he refused to go to bed. But that usually happened after many missed sleep. Guess it must have been one of those days before he came to them. Once he got a better grip on the child he turned to the others.

"I'm going to put this one to bed, hes had a hard day flying through time warps. Tell me if you guys think of any other plans when I get back. Is there any others I should take to bed?" he asked looking at the other children to see if they were sleepy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:31 am
Kristine looked down at the napping kids at her feet, they seemed to have congregated in the living room and were nodding off.
"Um... maybe I better help... there seems to be a lot of sleepy kids." Kristine smiled softly as she picked up a couple of the kids, who promtly rested their heads on her shoulders.
Heavy little guys, aren't they... good thing there's no more than a dozen sleepy kids right now...

Neko grabbed a few of the kids, and followed Mokuba out of the room, wincing as a kid grabbed his hair and used it like a plushie to snuggle.
"Ah... yeah... great."

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:25 pm
Seto nodded at the others who were leaving, carrying the kids to the spare bedrooms with them, before turning his attention to Yami. "Well, what is this about Jounouchi being abused? Why haven't any of you spoken up to his teachers, police, someone about this?" He wasn't about ready to back down on the subject as easily as the other versions of himself. "You're supposed to be his friend."

"I am, but he didn't really want his father locked up in jai" Yami started.

"That doesn't matter, why didn't anyone say anything!" He argued.

"Because we all saw the signs, we just- we couldn't believe that someone as happy with life as Jounouchi would come from a home like that." Yami argued. "You didn't even notice."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:37 am
"Good thing I stopped swimming there... look, Atem, Yugi, whichever one of you I'm speaking to. Did you not tell the teachers because you were afraid of what Jonou's father would do to him?" Drache asked, keeping a hand on his younger selves shoulder. He looked ready to get into a fight, which would be quite bad. They needed Yugi's help, whether they liked it or not. Staying silent, Drache watched the boy before him for an answer. He looked younger than he remembered, less sure of himself.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:29 am
"Yeah, his father is pretty violent and Jounouchi didn't really want us involved because his father would have come after us as well as well as of taken it out harder on him. I know you're angry with me right now, for not saying anything, or- or doing anything. But we all tried to help in ways that he wouldn't push back. He's been working very hard to get out of there. Not only did grandpa teach Jou how to duel but also about the law and court cases. He really couldn't do anything until he turned sixteen, because then he would be sent to the orphanage, or to Tokyo to live with his Mother, who he said could barely keep up with expenses as it was." Yami stated, sighing. "So we all pitched in, Anzu held back on her dream to become a dancer, Yugi and I saved up all the money we earned from helping with the Game Shop and everyone helped to pay for the court costs and everything... He's just going to have to win his case for emancipating his father and he'll be alright." The spirit mentioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:17 pm
"Far from angry, I'm glad that you thought about what you were doing before you fought back." Drache said, hoping that his younger self understood all of the ramifications of Atem's friends actions and how much self-control it must have taken to not retaliate rashly.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:52 am
"Don't praise him for standing by and just- just- watching what was going on! Who knows what else could have happened to Jounouchi!" Seto felt his anger sliding away though, having an older version of himself taking the situation at hand with such wisdom, well... It seemed, it seemed.... Comforting, somewhat, though he was not going to admit that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:11 pm
Drache gave his younder version a quick half smile, hearing the anger leave his younger selves voice a bit. "Actually, far from doing nothing, the saved and sacrificed to help their friend get safely out of the situation. And Atem, we won't tell a soul.
Now, would you like to go home and think this through, maybe ask Grandpa his opinion on the matter?" Drache asked the pharaoh, wanting to not rush him into anything.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:00 pm
"Yeah, I better...." He commented, getting up and heading for the door. "Sides, we still have a ton of stock- counting to get done and a new display to set up."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff