Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Roleplay Subforum
Pokémon Legends: Court of Kings - OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:59 pm
Marsuru
-If I remember right, Moze is dark skinned, yellow-eyed and a super bishonen.

-This is reminding me that I gotta make more profiles for all these side characters gonk

^What he said.

And sweet, there's another artist up in here. Noisy's hoodie is sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:38 am
Why- thank you! :-3 yup. I kinda just.... Went a little crazy with it. If you can't tell by my avatar, I've sorta got a new thing for paint.  

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:58 pm
Just updated Sal's profile with new levels, a new teammate, twelve Emolgas and a new theme song cause love hurts when you're punching someone in the face. Check it out if you wanna y'all  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:23 pm
Holy Hell, yeah! Well... I may or may not have changed Noisy's song on a whim... And I've been stalking everyone's theme songs... And character profiles... >-> *hides*  

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:26 pm
Holy Hell, yeah! Well... I may or may not have changed Noisy's song on a whim... And I've been stalking everyone's theme songs... And character profiles... >-> *hides*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:47 pm
...I'd better work on my profiles ninja

If Noisy does end up ignoring Moze's advice, the Lumiose gym is still taking on challengers (proceeds go to the Ambrette Foundation)  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:59 pm
Like her profile says though, she's not that interested in fighting. What she'll probably end up doing:

My plan for her is to end up protecting targeted League entrants just to tick off the nobles. Maybe challenge a gym or two eventually, but only if it is to help out someone or get the attention of a noble or something.

Route 10!!!!!!! Here I come.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:55 pm
I can get behind that plan.

And I have to say I'm enjoying Noisy's train of thought. Trainers dropping from the sky is a grim but strangely amusing image emotion_omnomnom  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:19 pm
Go ahead, no, please do!

And... Honestly I had no idea yesterday when I finished her character that she would be so creepy. But it makes sense, right? As amusing as it may be, it gives me the willies! (But it came from my brain, so I worry myself) eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:27 pm
You'll fit right in here in that case ninja  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:11 pm
I'm thinking of changing Elizabeth's name to Exposition Leroux emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:26 pm
Well heck. Is it strange that I've already written a scene with her getting caught by flowers? XD you read my mind, Jump.  

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:58 pm
s**t, you already found out I'm psychic. Usually it takes people longer, I'm losing my touch.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:11 pm
If it's worth any consolation, I'm told my women's intuition is spot on. You can't hide from me, DANGIT! eek  

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:56 am
You're a psychic?? scream  
Roleplay Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers