Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Underground Rp area
Wanted: Nice Master. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:12 am
Almost on top of Dianna's hiss, Helios got right up in the man's face. "Well she isn't so back the ******** off and sit back down!" he snapped, shoving the man backwards. "Wait your turn like everyone else. You're not special here." he hissed lowly.

Helena walked out of the examination room. "Dianna? What's taking so . . ." she trailed off, seeing the rather aggravated state of her nekos. Not the mention the fact that Helios was standing between a human and Dianna. "Is everything alright here?" she asked pleasantly. Though she was ready to call security if need be.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:15 am
The man shoved back and turned to Helena. "You should control your slaves better woman!"

"He pushed me!" Dianna said. She had a new gash on her leg from it. "And he's threatening us."

"Liar!" He hissed at her.

"I don't lie!" Dianna growled her ears back. The man raised his hand again and Dianna's body shifted into a trained defensive pose her fangs and claws out. "Sit down!" She hissed. "Now."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:33 am
Before Helios could even react, Helena marched over in clipped steps and slapped the man. "Get out of my hospital. Now. These are my pets and I will not have you abuse them. Especially not in front of me." she said, her tone very no nonsense. "Now I have already called security, so the question is will you be leaving with your dignity in tact or will they be force to throw you out? Think very carefully before you make your next move sir. And you will be leaving this building one way or another." she said. Everything she said had the finality of a solemn promise.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:41 am
The man huffed and left forgetting the obviously abused neko who was too terrified to move from her spot.

Dianna sighed softly and rubbed her belly feeling pain. "Thanks Helios." She said to him. "Thank you Helena." Her eyes were sad now. She'd now met a human that shed light on why Helios was so aggressive.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:50 am
"And don't come back!" Helios shouted after the human, his hackles clearly raised from this encounter. He didn't really acknowledge the thanks except to huff. He noticed the terrified neko that the human had left behind. He went over to her, sitting beside her and doing his best to reassure her. As much as he didn't like being a slave, he did have to admit that the hospital was a safe place for them to be, and he told the girl as much.

Helena smiled rather sadly. "I'm sorry you ran into trouble. Are you in pain? Come on. Let's see what that brute did to you." she murmured, gently leading Dianna by the shoulders back to the examination room. She looked after her nekos.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:54 am
Dianna nodded a little. Once they were completely alone in an examination room Dianna let out a few tears and a sob. But then hissed in pain. Her tummy muscles bruised heavily. from it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:58 am
Helena led Dianna over to the chair that was usually for the people who weren't the patient and had her sit there. "You've probably got a bad bruise. Not much I can do for that I'm afraid. I could get you an ice-pack, but that's about it." she said softly, rubbing Dianna's back in soothing circles. "But you can let it out if you need to. I won't think less of you." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:06 am
Dianna sniffled a little and gave a little whimper. She didn't want to cry. But the shock of it had her shaking and had tears running down her cheeks. Not every human was like Helena or the old lady. She saw a glimpse of what Helios went through and she didn't like it one bit.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:13 pm
Helena hugged the neko close, continuing to rub her back soothingly. She didn't say a word, knowing that whatever she said likely wouldn't help. She could only just be there.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:20 pm
Dianna sniffled and trembled cuddling Helena close she'd been craving cuddles for so long and to get them now. . . She was happy yet sad too.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:53 am
Helena sighed. "Dianna, I have other patients I must tend to. I would like it if you could help me, but if you are not feeling well enough yet, there is a room where you could take a rest or at the very least take the time to gather yourself. Either way, I won't judge you. But I don't want you taking on more than you can handle right now. So please, choose wisely." she said, smiling softly as she pulled back a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:02 am
Dianna shook her head and smiled up at Helena. "I'm fine. Lets get back to work." She said standing up and fixing herself. "I'm fine." Push it down and away deal with it when you're alone. Something she always told herself. She'd deal with this thing when she was alone and no one could hear her or see her. "Let's go back to helping people. "  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:14 am
Helena narrowed her eyes slightly. "Hm . . ." she hummed out before taking Dianna by the wrist and pulling her out. "Helios, I'm afraid Dianna got a bit injured in the scuffle earlier. Would you mind tending to her while I continue my work?" she asked, the male neko looking up from where he was talking to the neko who had been the slave of the terrible human.

He shrugged. "Sure, whatever." he said, getting up and going over.

"Good. Helios, I trust you know where it is. And thank you for helping out."

"I didn't do it for you." he hissed, his ears flattening and his eyes narrowing in suspicion. He then turned to Dianna. "Keh, come on. I don't wanna stand around here and be thanked for stupid things." he said, taking her wrist from Helena and pulling her to the back room that Helena had been talking about. It was a mix of supply closet and a room where a tired doctor who had been going for a quite a few shifts could take a quick nap. He sat Dianna on the bed before searching for something to fix up her wound. "So . . . I'm sorry." he said after a few moments of silence. "I couldn't stop that b*****d from hurting you." he added in explanation. He hated that the man had hurt anyone. Even Dianna, who he still saw as kinda annoying, especially since she had set those kids on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:20 am
Dianna protested the whole time Helena had her. She was fine! Why were people always making a fuss about her and if she was okay? There was no point! Of course when Helena set Helios on her she knew there was no point in struggling. So she followed like a good little neko and just sat on the bed. "It's fine." She said ears pressed to her head. "I've had worse. A scratch is nothing. I don't see what the big deal is." She brushed tears from her eyes and looked away from him hugging herself. "Not the first time I got pushed down won't be the last. And. . . I'm sorry I didn't stop the kids from crash tackling you. I tried to stop them from biting at least." She didn't look at him the whole time.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:30 am
Helios shrugged. "They're kids. They gotta follow their instincts." he said, kneeling down to start cleaning the wound on her knee. "But the big deal is . . . no human should think they have the right to something like this to us." he said, glaring a bit. "Helena's nice and all but . . . she's a master just like the rest of them. You heard what she called us out there, 'pets'. It's like we're not even people. And humans are gonna keep treating us like s**t until we're seen as people, same as them!" he was ranting a bit now, his ears pressed against his head as he got worked up. "That's why . . . I wanna escape. I wanna find a way to make people like us be seen as more than slaves or pets . . ." he said, as he finished up bandaging her wound. He sat down on the bed next to her. "My last master was an a*****e like that guy." he confessed. "I got more than my fair share of beatings . . . though I stepped in and took them for some of the younger ones . . . He was a b*****d. I'm glad he's dead." he said, spitting out the words, glaring out into space.  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff