Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:35 am
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris was strumming along when an older girl came over and started singing along. He kept up his humming, though it was difficult with his smile growing. Once the song had ended, he decided he should think up another fun song. "Thank you for singing along! You did a really great job!" He smiled brighter, eyes twinkling in the lights. Someone else walked over, this one a younger boy. He apologized, possibly thinking he'd interrupted. He then identified himself, then talked about their chosen song. "Hello, Barry! I'm Dris Abrams. I was playing Somewhere Over the Rainbow. I see you have a ukulele too, so if you'd like, I can fish out the music for the song. It's in my trunk, I think." He grinned, having come up with another song to play. He did some strums, then played Viva La Vida. He bounced along as he strummed, eyes closed as he let the instrument's colorful swirls swim around his head.

murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:16 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter strode into the room as if he owned the place even though he didn't actually. He knew no one in the club liked him (the sentiment was mutual) and would cheer if he left, but Peter found it hard to care and continued to attend the meetings. It wasn't like they could stop him from coming and Peter wasn't going to miss the opportunity to play his clarinet; that fact that it irked them was just a bonus. Some might call that petty, but Warlow was the captain of the club and the insufferable Callaghan was her vice-captain so Peter felt justified.

Looking around the room, Peter stopped the groan that threatened to come out wit great difficulty. He only arrived a few minutes after his usual time the room was already filling up and there weren't many seats left that he could take without people surrounding them. Scowling irritably, Peter took a seat as far away from the buffoons as possible before taking a deep breath. He needed to calm down before he handled his instrument lest he do something to it by accident and if there was one thing he cared about, it was the state of his clarinet. With practised ease, he opened the case and carefully assembled the pieces together. After checking to make sure that everything was done right, Peter closed his eyes and started to play 'Hallelujah', paying no attention to anything else but the music.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxmusic roomxxxxxw i t hxxother club members
                                                            f e e l i n gxxcalmxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:24 pm
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi was startled by the appearance of one of her housemates, and yearmates since she recognized him from class, asking how she was and if she played anything. She didn't see anything like a case in his hands so maybe he played something bigger like the piano (or drums!), or maybe he sang, or maybe it was so small he carried it in his pocket like she did her ocarina. Then again maybe she should actually ask instead of speculate.
                                                "Hi! I'm fine, I'm just sorta listening in; seeing whether I should jump in or not. And I do! I play the flute which is what I have here," she gestured to her black case, "and the ocarina which I have here." she then took out brown colored instrument from her satchel.

mc2

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:41 pm
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett nodded with a smile as Gi explained her debate about joining in or not and then stating she played the flute and the ocarina. He had seen ocarinas before but had never played one. His chosen instrument was a pan flute though. He had left it upstairs unsure if he should bring it as it was homemade from his mother. "I say you should join in if you want. Mostly all I can do is whistle and carry a tune," Rhett said, "but I grew up with music. You could say it is in my blood a little. Mum is a really good singer and Dad can whistle pretty decently."

Time: 2036-2037
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                  Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:06 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                            Mackenzie Hawthorne
                                            Gryffindor - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Reserve Seeker - Halfblood - Adopted
                                            ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie made her way down to the third floor from the Gryffindor Tower. Her cleavage, although small in comparison to other girls her age, peeking out from behind her shirt. If she had run this shirt by her mum or Seth, they would’ve told her to cover up. That was what happened for the Overton summer party, and that was exactly why she didn’t make the same mistake. Besides, a lot of girls dressed like this. Maybe Saio didn’t, but she dressed more like Essie. Speaking of Saio, the lion joined her badger friend late; most eyes were on the current performer. Mackenzie rarely performed at the club; she wasn’t much of a song writer (except she did write one song back when she was thirteen). She also didn’t have very much talent in the instrument department; nonetheless, she enjoyed the atmosphere in the music club and making and spending time with her friends. “Hi, Saio!” she exclaimed, greeting her best friend with a hug. “Have you performed anything? I hope I didn’t miss it.” Mackenzine sincerely hoped she hadn’t missed a performance by the Hufflepuff, especially if it was something she worked hard on.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒...

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image
                                                      Yeah, you may think that I'm a zero, but, hey, everyone you wanna be probably started off like me.
                                                      You may say that I'm a freakshow, but, hey, give it just a little time. I bet you're gonna change your mind.

𝓢𝓴𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝒆 ℳ𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓵𝒆𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷
                                                      Fourth Year / Hufflepuff / Pureblood

All of the dirt you've been throwin' my way, it ain't so hard to take, that's right.
                                                      'Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name, and I'll just look away, that's right.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

It was that time of the year again. Time for Music Club to open its doors once more for the opening meeting. Hopefully, nothing crazy would happen, and no one would start a fight. Of course Skylar was referencing none other than Peter Whyte himself, also noting that he hadn't caused any serious trouble, in the club at least, in a while. Maybe he had changed? Doubtful, but crazier things have happened. After all, her brother had just gotten married to the mean purple haired girl who had graduated with him last term. Sky didn't know the details, mostly because no one in her family ever told her anything. They figured she was too young to understand. Well she was fourteen now, she thought she at least deserved to be in the loop when it came to family things.

Regardless of her frustrations, Skylar hurried down the corridor towards the music room, carrying her cello case. Last year she had brought her harp with her, but she wanted to perfect the cello this year. It was one of her favorites, it's haunting tunes sounding mystical to her. Upon entering the music room, Sky was overwhelmed with the sounds of instruments. Typically, the members took turns playing and performing, but this year, it seemed as if everyone was going for it at once. She spotted Dris, Saio, Mackenzie and Barry, Clara's brother, together playing their ukuleles and singing. Candace and the other girls were all gathered around the piano. A few other members, including new ones, were scattered around the room as well, some chatting among themselves and others playing their own instruments. A harsh wave of anxiety hit Skylar like, well, a wave. With everyone playing at once, she shouldn't play her cello now, or at all. Of course, she hadn't ever performed in the Music Club, but she also had terrible stage fright. The short blonde crept along the side of the room, staying close to the wall as she tried to sneak past the others. It was then that she heard a familiar tune, one that typically brought her comfort. Skylar followed it, surprised to find it coming from, the menace himself, Peter Whyte. Well, his clarinet, but still. He was sitting alone, like usual, and seemed lost in his music. Sky approached him with caution, trying to get closer to hear him better over the other instruments in the room. She found herself sitting two seats to his right, which seemed like a safe enough distance to her as she stared. The girl tried not to stare, but she couldn't help it. The fact that something so beautiful was coming from Peter of all people was just amazing.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth so everyone can hear.
                                                      Hit me with the worst you got and knock me down, baby, I don't care.
                                                      Keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out you wanna be a loser like me.

x x x x

OOC: hope you don't mind me jumping in, Oyeh, but I thought this would be very funny o 3 o

oyehh

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:14 pm
First things first
User Image
User Image

╰☆╮Gi just shrugged a little as Rhett advised that she join feeling self-conscious since she'd rarely played in front of people other than her own family and even then it'd been awhile. "I guess...and it doesn't seem like it's very formal. More like people just doing their own thing so there'd be plenty of opportunities for whistling." she lightly teased her new friend. She heard a clarinet somewhere in the corner, some ukuleles, and the girls surrounding the piano were still playing and singing so maybe no one would notice if she completely flopped. Quickly before she lost her nerve, she opened her flute case and put it together flawlessly (after years of doing it she'd better) and tried thinking of something simple she could play that wouldn't sound so odd even if she did screw up. Gi chose a folk song that was one of her first performance pieces when she started and put her flute to her mouth and began to play. She had played this song so often, mainly for her younger siblings when she first learned it, that she could practically hear the piano accompaniment in her mind.

mc2

Second thing

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:08 pm
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett nodded when Gi answered that it didn't seem all that formal and it was more of people doing their own thing. He smiled when she teased him about whistling. "Plenty of opportunity to learn something new too," Rhett answered. Smiling he watched as Gi put together her flute and then began to play. He was note entirely sure of the song but that didn't mean he caught enough of the repetition of the tune he couldn't tap his foot along. When she was done Rhett clapped lightly and said, "That was good. See nothing to be shy about. Is it hard? Playing flute I mean."

Hello, then, Rhett

Gryffindor!

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:38 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

After Peter played the last few notes of the song, he paused for a moment, unmoving, before bringing his clarinet down and opening his eyes. It took him a second to gather his bearings but he could hear a multitude of instruments playing all at the same, and despite the conversation that he could hear filtering through, Peter couldn't bring himself to do more than frown. He lifted his clarinet up to his mouth again but a prickling feeling at the back of his neck made him look around and he met the blue eyes of that blond doormat who always played instruments bigger than herself sitting just a few seats away from him. "What do you want?" he snapped, his raised eyebrows betraying his surprise. He thought he'd made it perfectly clear that he did not enjoy company.

a txxmusic roomxxxxxw i t hxxSkylar, other club members
                                                            f e e l i n gxxpuzzledxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:51 pm
First things first
User Image
User Image

╰☆╮Gi blushed a bit at her friend's light applause but gave a gracious dramatic bow anyway-or as good of a dramatic bow one could do sitting in a chair. At Rhett's question she hummed in thought. "It was at first. I started when I was eight and so I would get excited when I made even a single note and blow harder and faster than I should've and got tired more often and definitely more exasperated. I'm pretty sure had I not had my Mum repeatedly telling me to be more patient and control my breathing patterns that I would've quit. But it was definitely worth the work I think. Plus it helped me learn the ocarina faster." she added as an afterthought. "Have you thought of an instrument you'd like to learn? I'm sure you'd be awesome at the flute with your amazing whistling skills." Gi asked him with a bright grin.

mc2

Second thing

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:02 pm
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett nodded listening as Gi answered his question about playing the flute. He could understand the wish to rush into things. Gi was a Gryffindor like him so it was probably a shared trait between many of the Gryffindors-wanting to rush into things that is. When asked if he thought of an instrument he wanted to try he blushed as he was caught off guard and said quickly, "Nothing too big... something portable and not too expensive." He was sure his parents would get him an instrument as they planned to get Lola a broom even if it was going to be second hand. His family wasn't poor but they weren't rich either. "I... I'm really not sure. Flute looks fun to try out, similar to the pan flute which I can play. My mum got me a pan flute a few years ago and I can play that but it is sort of custom made so..." He shrugged, "I want to learn human instruments too. Not that pan flutes aren't human used but the one I have is more of a nymph sort of thing." Rhett paused and said quickly, "Sorry I'm rambling aren't I?"

Hello, then, Rhett

Gryffindor!

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:39 pm
I've got something that I've kept inside
And the blood is on the blade
You're there sucking on your lollipop
Like you haven't aged a day
And it ain't so pretty when you're playing cute
When your body's up against some fool
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby didn't really believe in gods, goddesses or a higher being or really even an afterlife. He'd had more than enough evidence that once something died its body either went back to the earth or it was used for a second purpose. His primary purpose in life, he believed, was the amusement to the unreal invisible deities because that was the only thing he could think of why he was late for his very first music club meeting. As captain! He made it to the club room and thankfully didn't see a large group of pissed off people, more just a huddle of pissed off people. He gave them sheepish looks while he apologized and opened up the door to let them all in. As they started getting comfortable he went around opening windows to let in the natural light as well as making sure the piano was tuned in case someone needed accompaniment. He wasn't Beethoven or anything but he could follow along decently with only one or two stumbles. "Again, sorry for the wait, if any of you need a tune just give me a shout."

Me and you
You and me
Let's go back
Let's go back
1983 is calling
I've been on my knees and crawling

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:17 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Seventh Year Seventeen Years OldSingle

Fianna had been concerned she would be late for her Music Club meeting, and hastily got to the room, barely taking time to get into more comfortable clothes than her school uniform and getting her guitar case before showing up. No, she wasn't the best guitar player at school, nor the best singer, but she wasn't there for any other reason than it gave her a chance to unwind and have fun jamming with like-minded individuals. When she arrived, she was relieved to know she wasn't late, and, in fact, the door was just being opened. "Hi, Alby," she said good-naturedly. "Nice to see you got to run the Club this year." She was genuinely glad for Alby, and knew the club would be in good hands for his tenure.

When she got into the room, and found a place to sit down, Fianna popped open the case and got out her guitar. After taking the time to carefully tune it, she started strumming a few chords. When she got the chance to, Fianna started playing a song she learned over the summer. Queensryche 'Silent Lucidity' was a bit old school, but it seemed like a good way to start things off. She then started singing the words as she played the intro.

"Hush now don't cry
Wipe away the teardrop from your eye
You're lying safe in bed
It was all a bad dream
Spinning in your head
Your mind tricked you to feel the pain
Of someone close to you leaving the game of life.
."

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Music Club
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sadie
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Music Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What should I play?

Connor had been pretty excited about music club opening, if only so he could use the piano without feeling weird in an empty room. Sadie was all fluffed up with a bow in her hair, leading Connor toward the music room. The teen pushed open the door and walked in, hearing someone familiar singing. He couldn't place who the voice belonged to, but he imagined it was someone he'd talked to a few times. He walked past toward the piano, quietly humming along to the song. His fingertips tapped against the piano top, the teen guiding himself around. The bench had been moved over a bit and he yelped when his knee collided with the bench. He carefully sat down, a small frown on his face. He felt Sadie sit beside him, so he gave her a loving pat on the head. Once he was done, he played a nice melody he'd heard in Spain over the summer

I'ᴍ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ. I'ᴍ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ. I ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙʏ ɴᴏᴡ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ɴᴏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, I'ᴍ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Isɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ? Wᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Iᴛ's ᴀ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪꜰᴇ. Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅ?
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴡ? I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Oʜ ᴡʜʏ ɪs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜsɪɴɢ? Mᴀʏʙᴇ I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴡ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Peter was among the people waiting in the crowd for the new captain to finally arrive and open the club. Music club was one of the only things he liked about this place and he was not happy about being left waiting. He'd never liked Callaghan, always considered him to be too annoying and full of himself, so he didn't think it was too shocking that he was late on his first day, but he asked irritably as he apologised before entering the room and taking his favoured spot near the back, ignoring everyone else. He didn't waste any time, opening his case and assembling his clarinet before starting on the scales, the familiar movements soothing his irritation. As he cooled down, he looked around, searching for a familiar head of brown hair. He'd already told Liz to attend this club; it would be good for her since she was talented at playing the piano and more useful than that art club she thought he didn't know about. She should be arriving soon if she didn't want to miss the first session.

a txxMusic clubxxxxxw i t hxxother club members
                                                            f e e l i n gxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        Open for interaction if you really want 8'D

username

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games