Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Nikui Roudousha(AU YGO RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  Vote.
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:57 am
I was shocked to Lai sudden outburst. Could I really be selfish, when all I was trying to do was save my brother. Lai proved to me what I had been questioning, he didn't understand. I wasn't selfish cause my brother was actually being nice to someone, could I help being slightly jealous? Especially when she had seem to crack his outer shell that even I had problems with. My brother wasn't normally this nice to anyone besides me, and even with me he could be cold and distant. Though I understood why Lai snapped at me, it made me see him differently. But I couldn't say I fully understood, I never had parents to really use. After all, I was still behind safe bars of my crib when they died. It just pained me that Lai didn't understand, in my hopes that he would. Like I said, I couldn't blame him from the outburst, it just backed me off a bit. I was always the one where it took awhile beofre someone new earned my trust. The gun was never to earn my brothers love..it was so I didn't feel useless to protect him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:08 am
((Skanky Bunny? You wrote sasukes room, who is sasuke? Or did you mean Seto/Seifer?))

Soon enough, the crowd of nurses dashing past us swept my mind of what we were just discussing. I watched them in silence as they rushed by the other many rooms to either side. I was praying to myself that they would not turn to my brothers room. As if some work of cruel fate, they did just that. As Lai rushed off before me, I didn't take to long to follow after him. All I did was pray to myself that nothing was too wrong with him. The thought of Lai left my mind, I didn't care about it anymore. His outburst, even though understandable, did push me away once more. But right now my brother may be in danger. And though I hate to say it, but maybe I was selfish with him. I didn't care about anyone else when my brother became priority number one.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:09 am
I reached my brothers door in a pant, Lai helping him stand on his own tow feet. I must have not gotten there as soon as I thought due to Jaine was standing right by him. I must have zoned out when the others started to run ahead of me. Normally I would be flooded with jealousy at this point, seeing Jaine being cared for by my brother. I hated it how my brother was so different to this one girl. He was too nice, he was never like that. He was cold to everyone, even me at times. It was hard to grasp the fact, normally. But at the moment, I was more relieved to see my brother was doing alright. My eyes were slightly red from crying, I could feel the burning sensation on the outer rims of my eyes. "Seifer..your alright..but you should be in bed." I whispered harshly. My throat felt hoarse from crying, and it was better to be safe then sorry. I hated my brothers stubborness at times.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:37 am
I could feel my tears start to escape, and felt a wave of embarassment wash over me. I hate crying, especially in front of other people. Leads to akward questions, and emotions.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:00 pm
{{OMG sorry I haven't been on lately guys... crying }}

Seifer smiled and looked at Micheal, "Mikey..." he slowly limped over, with Lai's help and got down on one knee holding his arms out and hugging Mikey fondly, "I though I was gonna die there for a second... but I'm okay now, I promise."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:57 pm
I smiled over at the two brothers, whipping my hopefully-unnoticed tears. I didn't know what to do, this sort of emotinal situation was the kind I'd been avoiding all my life.
I looked over and smiled at Lai. "I'm so glad he woke up..."  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:21 pm
"Me too." Lai smiled widely and brightly to her, "I was worried about him a lot because he was one of the few people to even talked to me." lai looked to the ground with a look of relaxed joy, "Much less understood me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:58 am
I smiled at Lai and rested a hand on his shoulder. I knew what it was like to not be understood.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:40 am
((Sorry, Im just a big poster. it can't be helped sweatdrop . Just read it in sections so your brain does not hurt.))

I was taken back slightly by my brothers affections. We hugged rarely, less then I would like to. The warmth of his body seemed to embrace me in a second hug. I felt secure and safe again. I knew my actions were stupid, the cheif would never hand a gun to a thirteen year old. But all I wanted to do was help, in something besides computers. Working at the desk did not stop the risk of my brother dying. I did not want this to happen again, Seifer was all I had left. It wasn't about the jealous of being replaced that I did this, I've been wanting to do this before these people came into our lives. I just wanted to protect my brother, but I suppose that would have to wait until I'm a little older. Finally, I hugged him back. I let out everything, before I knew it, I was crying.

I didn't like being this way, I knew I was hard to deal with. I was usually a open guy with a lot to say. But I was never like that with anyone until Yugi saved my life. Before then, I was secluded and cruel. I only trusted Seifer, anyone I didn't trust, I was never nice to. I have grown more civil over the years, but it was still hard to trust. I felt bad for being this way to them, they never meant any harm and they were nice. But I didn't trust the women to save my life, in fear of her taking my brother. And I trusted Lai...for a moment. But it seemed I was wrong, not even he could understand. He had reasons that I could respect, but it didn't change the fact my feelings had changed.

Even if I was drawn to him for some reason, I still knew it was too soon to trust either of them. But I would be civil again, the only reason I acted so distant was in fear of loosing the person who was my world. I never acted normal when it came to Seifer. When he was hurt, I became rash and cold. But now he was alright, and he would make it. I clung to him, sobbing like a child. Who was I kidding, I am a child. Beisdes, I still had my job. The computers had many workers, she would just be an addition. She wasn't stealing any job of mine, I had overreacted. I was just not use to my brother being so kind to some stranger. In ways, I liked it, him opening up a bit, but I also feared it. Even though I did over reacted, the fact still stood that I did not trust her.

Maybe I would...someday. But for now, I respected her. I was civil and nice to those I respected. But until I could trust her and like her, it would be awhile before she or Lai could see the true me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:03 pm
((oh... wow... it's all good. It's only hard to read while trying to watch a movie wink Should we have another life and death situation to break up the drama a bit? xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:47 pm
((maybe, if you want the drama to stop. sweatdrop I hope Im not ruining the roleplay or something. Mokuba normally isnt this cold and upset. He's only depressed that his brother is in the hospital. And yeah hes jealous and scared a bit, but he normally doesn't show it like that. He's only moody cause his only siblings and ture compainion came so close to death. I kn ow I would not be nice and calm if my cousin whose like my brother almost died.))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:26 pm
((I wouldn't be calm either xd hm... what happened to skanky? confused ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:02 pm
((*shrugs* maybe she went on vacation and forgot to inform us or soemthing.))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:34 pm
((*sigh* i miss her emo ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:48 pm

((yeah same, and it seem like it could've been a rather deep role play. I hope I did not scare her off or something sad ))

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff