Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:39 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara shivered softly as his lips moved across her skin, it was a pleasant sensation, one that was both sensual and reassuring. Oddly enough the depth of the experience went further than just the sensual pleasure of it. She’d had many lovers, but it’d always been an empty experience with no real value to it other than a night of easy fun. This felt different but she didn’t know how to describe it, and she didn’t really want to. She just knew it was a good feeling and so she followed with it. He moved her into his lap and she gave a soft little laugh. One hand rested on his back while the other ran fingers through his dark hair, while his lips met hers. She nipped at his lower lip inviting him to deepen the kiss. That was when she felt the evidence of his desires for her and she gave a half surprised yip before bolting from his lap. She immediately put her back to the head board on the other side of the bed, and wrapped herself in the blanket, eyes down cast as a deep crimson spread over her cheeks. “ sorry about that, wasn’t thinking.”

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pjs- shorts and tank top
With: Kade
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille shook her head, her distrust clear on her face as she pushed the headdress away. It almost pained her to do so, the intricate designs feeling smooth as silk under her fingers, she'd almost wanted to take it. No, she did want to. Might come back for it later. The white flakes in her irises slowly dimmed, diminishing away as the bone retreated under her skin, though she now seemed more irate than afraid. "Let's get two things straight, right here, right now." She held her index finger in front of his face, "One, I am not an animal, you do not treat me like one or I will act like one. Two, in reference to one, I do not belong in a cage, bound or trapped in anyway. If you want any chance of me staying here two more seconds you will vow that to me now!" Oh yes, she was angry. But raw emotion of fear filled her voice even more so.
                                            She'd spent a great portion of her life locked up, for one reason or another. The worst of them, a group of Cerruno hell bent on breaking every one of her limbs on a damn near basis, one at a time. Pulling them from their sockets, crushing the bone, laughing as her body attempted to regenerate from it. It was one thing for her to control her bone, while it hurt for most people to break a limb the pain was absolutely excruciating for her to mend them and because of her breed took more that double the time of some others. That had happened when she'd come in possession of a staff of theirs, well their deity anyway. Needless to say she disclosed the location of it immediately but still wasn't freed for almost half a century, when they finally got tired of breaking her. She'd seen others skinned alive, had been flayed herself with everything from ropes to spiked whips. Luckily the scars had healed on her body, but they would never from her mind.
                                            He was a vampire, they were tricky, could play their words carefully but she hoped even as a half breed that he carried theie trait of the inability to lie.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Alert

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven looked to her with worry. "You'd truly prefer the floor, the bed would no doubt be more comfortable for you.", he said, already grabbing some spare bedding from the closet and starting a little mound on the floor for him or her, he really didn't care which. "Lachlain's little lass prefers it the same. Why is that?" he mentioned, as he swiped some pillows from the bed for her.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Tired.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:57 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja shrugged a tiny bit. "The ground is safest. No way sunlight can get in. It's the same with being in a cave deep enough there's no light. It's safe." She explained. "I had a pile of furs on the floor of my area back home with my family." She admitted. "I can take the bed, but I prefer the floor."

She was glad he was asking questions. She'd answer any she could. Even some about herself. She put a pillow over her chest remembering she'd shed the layer to stop her body from roasting more. Did he mind seeing them? Didn't Lykae prefer well endowed women? She was . . . Average.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar frowned. "That wasn't my intention at all." He said it was the truth. "This is not a cage. This is a safe house. I swear it on the Lore that I have no intention of caging you like an animal. You are a Lorean. With free will. All I want is to walk by your side." His words were truth. "I only wish to give you what you need. If you require freedom then go, but I will follow. I know how ruthless your kind can be and I do not wish them to get you. Caging a beauty like you is cruel. You need to be free." He smiled softly pushing the headdress back to her. "This is a gift, to show you I mean what I say. Take this in freedom. It's yours." He had to soothe her. She didn't want to be caged. He'd not cage, unless it was in bed play. But even then he'd give her the option of getting away. "I apologise if my demeanor said that I was going to lock you away. I do not wish this at all. All I want is you to be safe."

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade didn't follow. Even though the beast told him to soothe her. "It's okay Clara." He said smiling kindly and put a hand on her foot. "I'll go take care of it then make you something to eat, how does that sound?" He'd gotten enough warmth from her to do this with ease. He tucked her into the bed and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I'll be back soon." He promised then left her. He made sure to show her, that he was willing to play her rules, but he hoped she saw that he was holding back to make her comfortable around him. That the outburst was because she consented to it. But he was more than willing to back off when she wasn't comfortable any more. It was difficult for him. But he knew it was the only way to gain her trust.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:08 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara didn’t look up at him, just kept her eyes cast off to the side as she listened to him and nodded. She looked to his hand on her foot, no danger in that, she reminded herself. When he tucked her into the bed and kissed her forehead she gave a light nod and sigh of relief. Some part had wished he’d protested, but she knew if he had she’d have bolted from the house all together and likely disturbed her friend who was probably still healing. She didn’t want to alarm Sonja, so she had to stay calm. She curled back up where she’d been laying earlier, feeling cold and bereft despite the warm blanket. It just wasn’t the same as Kade’s skin. Some part of her whimpered and she pressed her face into the pillow trying to understand why her body ached in a new way, not at all like her injuries had been.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:15 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade sat in the bathroom listening to her. He wanted to return to her side and soothe her but he knew that if he did that she run from him. He had to go slow and push the rules slowly.

Once he was done, he returned to her. He smiled kindly to her and went to her side petting her a little. "I'll go make you something to eat now." He said his tone soft, non-threatening. He went and fried her up some thing to eat as well as a small fruit salad and orange juice then returned to her side putting it on the bed. "Here you are Leanen." He said the second fruit salad bowl was for him so he picked it up and picked from it eating the fruit in his bowl. "I used butter not olive oil. I hope that's okay." He said smiling softly at her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:17 am
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille Still looked suspicious of him but took the headdress, looking at it in her hands a moment before up to him underneath her eyelashes. Did she feeling bad that she'd just lashed out at him? Yes, but she didn't know why. She'd finally wrung that vow out of him. That he'd let her come and go as she liked. Opening her mouth and then closing it, she realized she'd never actually said a true apology before but something tugged at her to do so now. "I shouldn't have snapped on you." she sighed, well it wasn't sorry but it was probably as close as a sorceri ever came to it. Camille saw through him, he was already acting as if they were mated, providing her a home, food, gifts. She turned the headress in her hands slightly, eyes dropping to it once more. Her mind lapsed back to what he'd said...clear a spot on the floor. If he was even the least bit serious, then if he actually did attempt her...She'd heard tales of demons using their fangs to still a female during mating. She was never sure how it worked, neurotoxin or otherwise but she'd have to be wary of his. It was said all a demon would have to do is sink them into her, collar or wherever may be, and essentially any struggle they had in them would cease. Maybe it'd been breed specific. Then she too had to worry about the vampire side. Would he attempt to drink from her as well?
                                            Setting the piece back on her head, she quietly suggested what he had earlier, she was growing hungry. Unlike some that could go essentially most of their life without eating, she did need sustenance.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Calmed.

User Image

Daven noticed her cover herself, while he hadn't been outright oggling her, he had stolen a few glimpses of her petite body. More than what he probably should of but he was greedy. He should have offered her something by now, unbuttoning his shirt, he slid out of it and handed it to her. What kind of mate was he to let her go without. He'd been so busy distracted with her ache he hadn't even really registered the fact enough to have been riled at Kade for seeing her so vulnerable. "It will probably feel better without it, but keep it in case you wake before I do in morning and need to leave the room." He said, rubbing the back of his head as he looked down at the area he'd set up for her. Something didn't feel right about making his newly acquired mate sleep on the floor. His lykae instinct told him it was a d**k move even if she swore she preferred it. Scowling deep he sat on the bed, looking back at her over his shoulder. "Look I...it doesn't seem right. If you want to share the bed than fine but you have got to put that shirt on alright." It'd be hard enough not to paw at her as was, but that close?

[ooc; Concessional

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:24 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara barely noticed the passage of time. She heard his voice and felt his touch but didn’t look up at him. Her body was still too sensitive. What was wrong with her? She hadn’t done this in…ever. When he returned with food she finally raised her gaze and shifted to sit up in the bed. “ That’s fine thank you. “ She said picking up the small dish of eggs first and eating them before they could get cold. She then started on the fruit bowl, leisurely eating the fruit and thinking trying to understand what was going on. Finally she looked to him and tilted her head. She was just going to have to take Sonja’s advice “ Kade, why are you holding back so much? If I am your mate, I’d think your behavior would be much different.” She said.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:40 am
Sonja Dacia

Sonja took the shirt and buttoned it up removing the pillow. Why did she want to cry? What was wrong with her that made her want to cry. She decided that if she was going to cry she would give herself a reason too. So she stood. Felt nylon pull on sensitive flesh and gave a whimper letting a few tears fall. She needed to do this. "Or you could join me on the floor." She said through hard pants. She was so confused right now but the pain cleared her mind. She needed to sleep and recover. And she needed to get rid of her pants.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smiled a tiny bit and petted her shoulder. "It's all right I was in the wrong." He said. "Now shall we go get something to eat?" He asked her with his kind tender smile returned. He didn't mean to spook her. He was worried that she wouldn't accept the head dress again but was happy when she put it back on and flipped the lapis lazuli over the bridge of her nose again smiling. It brought out her eyes more.

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade sighed a little and decided to tell her something. Not all of it but enough for her to understand. "I. . . I have a fear." He said. "Of noise." His face was pained his beast not wanting to burden her with it. "My uncle was not a kind man. My mother was mortal when she birthed me. She died before I took a breath. My father died not long after. So I was given to my uncle who was not a kind man. Noise was one of the many punishments he gave when I misbehaved as a child. I'm not afraid of you." He said wanting to make that clear. "I'm afraid of reliving nights of being locked in a small space and feeling nothing but pain for hours." There some of it. Not the extent. "So it's not you. It's my fear. I've spent many years afraid of noises. Lightning is the worst. My beast goes insane during lightning storms." Stop babbling!!!! But he couldn't. He had to share. "I'm working on it. I want to be more with you. The wolf inside me wants to be more. But I as a humanoid have childhood fears that have not healed. I'm sorry." He said looking away. "It's not you. I swear it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:49 am
(((I gotta get to bed. Night kiddies. Or 4am here anyway haha. So morning I guess? Peace )))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:50 am
Raven Lavender
(((I gotta get to bed. Night kiddies. Or 4am here anyway haha. So morning I guess? Peace )))

okay sweetie smile See you in the morning  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:00 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara listened as he spoke the idea of punishment in that aspect had her temper flaring but she managed to keep a lid on it. At least for now. She and this…uncle were bound to have a chat at some point. Of that she was sure. “ I suppose that makes sense. With me being the queen of sound then I could at any moment bring all of that back to life.” She said taking another bite from the bowl of fruit. He said he wasn’t afraid of her, but he really was. He was afraid of what she could do what she would do. Couldn’t really blame him for that she supposed. “ You’ll have to get over that eventually, you’ll let him win if you don’t” She said finishing off the bowl of fruit and setting it to the side. She picked up the orange juice and sipped it casually as she watched him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:08 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade listened to her tough love and smiled a little. "I'm trying too." He admitted. "I want to get closer to you, so I'm actively trying to better myself so it doesn't effect us." His hand on her foot. "That's why I'm not like the other Lykae. I don't want to push you. I want you comfortable with me. . . even though I'm broken." Even though it was under a blanket he drew comfort from touching her. "The cuddles help a lot." He said smiling. "I want to get over this pain. I don't want him to win. But very time he visits. . ." He shuddered and shook him self. "Sorry. . ." He said letting her see him vulnerable. It was his turn after all. "I'm rambling. But. . . I guess this is an insight of why I'm holding back a bit."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:21 am
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille took notice that his eyes were still dark, his horns had begun to curl a bit at the end. He was easing back. The main reason her kind didn't believe in the whole hubby-wife thing was because it was a long-term commitment. A tie-down, a trap. Their freedom in all sense of the term was stripped as they would never be able to escape their mate naturally. Typically, mates rather enjoyed each other but she'd heard of a couple sorceri who'd killed theirs. Freedom, Gold, Power. These three elements made up the life of a Sorceri. If one was taken from them it could drive them to madness...or enslavement. She rather liked not being someone's pet. Her hand reached up and absently stroked the jewel he seemed so fond of on the headpiece as she walked towards the door, stopping hesitantly before it and leaning her head forward to test his word. Sure enough it went through with ease. Somehow he was able to turn the security in this room on an off like a switch. That's useful. She thought as she looked back to him "How does this work exactly?" Camille asked with the curiosity of a child.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Calmed.

User Image

Daven was no doubt weighing his options. There was more room on the bed, if they both slept on that makeshift one on the floor there would no doubt be contact, a lot of it. Right now that was the last thing...and probably the thing he wanted most from her. It was a dangerous game to play, felt like he'd fall off the edge of a needle. She wanted the contact, he could tell, and boy did he too. It was not wise to have with her condition being what it was. If she stayed clothed, maybe he'd be able to behave himself. That's why he'd given her his shirt, a barrier though futile it may be. If he couldn't see her skin there was less need to touch it right? "Fine lass, I know it isn't the most pleasant but if you want us together that shirt has to stay on for the night." The full moon was close. Only a handful of days away and he could feel its pull. No doubt Kade was having the same issue.

He recalled something she'd said. That she'd run when it would be upon him. It'd be useless, he'd be a slave to his inner need and would not stop until it was sated or the moon had passed. He'd go back to the compound and have his brethren lock him up. Too dangerous. Vampire females were a rarity, they did not survive long and he'd always figured they were too frail. He'd probably beak her if he tried anything.

[ooc; Concessional

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:21 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara watched him as he spoke but didn’t respond, this was something he’d have to work through on his own. There was no way to stop it from affecting his relationships, it really did explain his issues and some of his temperament. Significant blasts of noise and such had a way of damaging the psyche of individuals and while the body may heal the mind was something different. In that way immortals regardless of race were no better than humans. Truth be told there really weren’t many differences when one put aside eating habits, bodily shifts, and nocturnal tendencies. “ So you allow him to visit you here? How convenient.” She said with a soft sweet smile. She didn’t like to see anyone she didn’t consider an enemy vulnerable. Her enemies however, well they often begged for mercy she simply wasn’t capable of.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:45 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja walked to him on shaky legs. "Okay." She agreed to it easily. Then she took a deep breath and misted over to the bed not to willing to lay on the floor just yet. She was taking breaths as if psyching herself up to it. She didn't want to lay on the scratchy surface but at the same time she found it comfortable. "I guess I can sleep on the bed tonight." She said hurried and in a slightly panicked tone. "I'll have to find different pants though. . ." She admitted. Though she wouldn't mind his pawing. But she could tell he did. That the struggle in him was enough to distress him. Plus the shirt was big enough on her small frame to hide everything that needed hiding.
She pulled herself back on the bed her body language now afraid. She didn't know what to do now. She was cold, and hungry, and in pain. And she figured it would get worse when she ran from him. She'd have to trace blind. Hello midday Outback!

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade shook his head. "I don't allow him to visit. He just turns up and expects me to wait on him like when I was a kid. Most of the time he turns up in the wrong place so I can avoid him but. . . Lately he's been shockingly accurate. I know it's wrong to run from him but he's older and stronger than I so I can't cut him down like I want too. . ." He blinked at her smile. What was she thinking. . . "Actually I was thinking. . . maybe. . . in the future asking you to introduce me to a little bit of noise," He wished to desensitize him self to it.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smirked a little. "I can't tell you." He said. "One of the conditions of getting the thing I got. I can't tell you how it works." He shrugged. "Blood promise." He'd had to offer his blood to a Witch to give him the enchantment. "I'm not cutting you off from my stuff. I'm just saying it can't leave the house, while you are perfectly free to do whatever, my stuff is not." He shrugged a little and picked up the phone. to order something to eat  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games