Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:35 pm
INN EAGAN

Urgentcy ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn's smile grew just the slightest at finally being able to see his wife smile. It may have been pained, but at least it was there. It was the start of her feeling better, maybe not physically, but emotionally. Feeling her fingers through his hair, he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "I'm your husband. It's my job to be here for you when you need something steady to hold onto," he replied softly as he reached up and took her shaky hand in his. He would always be there for her. Never once had he ever left her side, even when she was mad at him. He was always here, he just had to work late many days. "Now come on, lay back down," he said as he tried to gently lay her back down. "Do you know when the doctor is supposed to come back?" He was as anxious to know as she was. Even if it was the worst possible outcome, they could try again. This time...This time it would be on purpose. After she had healed and was ready to try of course. He didn't want them to try again just because they lost their first child. They wouldn't be replacing it, that would be wrong. He would want them to try again because they wanted another baby, and for no other reason.

oOBookwormYumiOo
[quotewhiters4"]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:36 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The smile faded just as soon as it had come. Both hands in his grip, she leaned back against the pillow, stretched slightly and having to tug her hands back a little. On the other hand, the physical pain was what was keeping her down to earth right now. Sniffing slightly when she laid back, she dipped her head forward, letting her curls cushion into the pillow behind her. "I don't know..." Her head shook slightly, curls brushing against the hospital gown to give off a scratchy sound. Was Tyrese gone now..? Did he go home..? She didn't feel good at all about the doctor coming back. She didn't like the look on Dr. Harvey's face when he had left her last night. She didn't like the shake of their heads when they appeared next to her. Everything they gave was some sort of negative energy that was slowly killing her from the outside in. It had steadied her heart, leaving it painfully still without a thought in the world to make it feel any better. What would he say when he came in? Would he shake his head and look in utter sadness and disappointment - unprepared to tell her that her baby wasn't alive and they would have to remove it? She grew still, shoulders quivering in fright.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Hospital Gown.
Feeling: Empty; Pained.
Money: $1059.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
More Action/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese felt the sensation of his legs turning into lead, his phone tucked back into his pocket as he stood there. Finn coming was a good thing. Should he peek in and let Aubrey know that her husband was on the way? Well no, she knew that because he told her he was going to call him. He couldn't go back in there this time, he knew she didn't blame him, but the woman was possibly barren and he had no clue how to comfort her. It was only with Lillian that he ever knew what to do. The wolf turned, using a chair for support as he told himself to breath. Just do one thing at a time and focus on just that one thing. Breath. It was then that Finn passed by, giving him a glance before disappearing into Bree's still dark room. The male's stomach then heaved, and he himself disappeared.

This was more than guilt about Bree and the baby that he was dealing with, he was now watching two years of therapy go down the toilet. Even though he told himself he was cutting the situation with Lillian off from his thoughts and emotions, because of that damn mark, he wasn't even close. For the wolf, they were connected spiritually, he couldn't take it back. All the trust he had in her, she didn't have a fraction of a clue, didn't even pretend she did. Ty wrenched until nothing but air would rise anymore, kneeling in front of the loo as he caught his breath. He wasn't coping the healthy way like he was supposed to, and he knew it. This was almost a repeat of his mother. Pull it together, Havens. It wasn't worth this.

He flushed the toilet and dragged himself out of the stall. He learned his lesson: trying to block out the connection that mark made just caused him physical pain instead. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair to Aubrey either. Tyrese shuttered at the thought, cleaning himself up at the sink. He should go back in there. Okay? He should go. And so he did, or tried, before he saw Lillian walking on the opposite side of the lobby. His face filled with confusion, his navy orbs flickering to Bree's room just two doors down from the blonde. Breathing slowly, he let her apparent distraction lead her further from the door before he himself walked to it, trying to go inside before he was spotted.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $338.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎[/color┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:18 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"It's alright," he tried to reassure her. Honestly, he didn't know what to tell her. Without knowing if their baby was alright, or even what put her here, he was flying blind. He calmly ran a hand along her cheek again, trying to sooth her as he sat beside her. He would do anything and everything he could for her. Although, his curiosity was growing to know what happened. He'd wait though, until they had news of their baby; then he'd start giving people the third degree. It was ridiculous anyways! Telling a man his pregnant wife was in the hospital and not telling him what happened. And especially using the tone Ty had. It was like someone was...He couldn't even finish the thought because someone might. This was torture! Where was that doctor?!

oOBookwormYumiOo
[quotewhiters4"]

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaito Ryuu

|| Married || Twenty Three (23) || 183 Lbs || Wearing ||
Thinking⇨ ??
With⇨Alone

User Image

Ears twitched at the sound of the door opening. Much like a dog, Kaito had thought. H recognized the voice almost right away and with minimal effort he opened his right eye and looked over at Lysander, surprised to see Sela with him. As Lysander closed the door Kaito slid his hands off his stomach and placed them on either side of his hips, first using his elbows then hands to pull himself into a sitting position. He leaned against the wall behind him and closed his eyes again. "I believe it complements me though, don't you think?" He asked, voice dry and cracking. His was only aware of the cut on the left corner of his lower and upper lip that was now hardly a cut just a swollen bruise, he also knew there where bandages rapped around his head, the only injury to his face he didn't know of was the small swollen wound on his right cheek bone. He had questions. He wanted to know what exactly happened, he had no memory beyond waking up and preparing to make breakfast. He opened his eyes and took in the appearance of his husband. He wanted answers, he wanted to know ever reason he was here. Well he had figured out head trauma but he couldn't remember how he got it, what event occurred to allow this. (the reason he had deduce it as head trauma) He opened his mouth to speak but stopped himself for asking, for Lysander, he told himself. He could only imagine what the blond was going through, somewhat reliving something bad that had happened so long ago. That and Lysander looked just so tired. So instead he inhaled and darted his eyes from the chair across from his bed then back at Lysander again.

One More Day
[OOC:]

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:46 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Packing ║ Sela's Outfit: Polka Dots

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Lillian sighed heavily as she stared at the floor, wondering what she was going to say. She had never had to do something like this before. It was the right thing to do, sure, but that didn't mean she'd know how to go about it. Even when she was younger, she never apologized for what she did; especially when defending herself. That woman shouldn't have attacked her like that. If she had minded her own business, then she'd only have to deal with Ty's anger. She wasn't even doing this for some moral sense of right and wrong. Admittedly, she would feel bad if the child was hurt because of her, despite what she said. She brought her hands to her pelvis at the thought. Maybe...There was no way of telling now, but that pain was unmistakable. She thought Aubrey deserved what she got, but not the child. Lillian's jaw clenched, her eyes squeezing shut as she brought a hand up to wipe away a stray tear. At least her's had a chance.

Her head came up at the feeling of eyes on her. The feeling was gone and replaced with the feeling of someone in the hall with her. Pine. Stopping, she felt her pulse begin to race. A hand clenched at her shirt, where it covered the waistband of her pants, before loosening and turning around. He looked awful. Her gaze dropped to the floor momentarily before shifting back up to him. That must be her room. It looks like she walked right past it. Taking in a deep breath, she let her hand drop to her side and walked over to him. Slowly letting her gaze travel upwards, she tried to reach out for him but hesitated. He wouldn't want her to touch him if he didn't even want to see her. "Your apology will be different from hers but..." her words trailed off as she turned to the door. "I'm so sorry Ty." Her words came out as a whisper as she hung her head for a moment.

Walking into the room and seeing the bedridden woman, she swallowed hard. She really wished Lysander was here for support. She could use a bit of it right now but she did this to herself and she had to live with that. Taking a deep breath, she looked between the two of them before walking further into the room. "Bree.." she began softly. She was sure the brunette wouldn't want to listen to her, but she had to say it anyways. Whether she believed her or not, if she didn't do it, Lysander would be right and she hated it when he was right. "I uh...I know it may not mean much, or anything at all, but I wanted to apologize for what I did. I know what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I'm sorry..."

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Finn, Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese sighed as he entered the room, standing with his back to the door for several seconds as he gauged whether or not he was detected after all. He was, as he heard Lillian's steps turn back. She was saying something through the door, but after giving a small wince the wolf walked to the other side of Aubrey's bed and leaned against the wall, refusing to hear it. He avoided looking at Finn for several seconds as well, but caught his eye just before the blonde walked inside the room. What was she thinking?! The male stood up straight again, moving closer to Bree as he frowned lightly. If she even tried to hurt the woman, said anything even remotely inappropriate- He waited, wondering the same thing the couple behind him had to be thinking: what could possibly be said to that? Yes, undoubtedly she owed those two an apology...but now of all times? And what did she expect to come from it? Ty glanced at Bree over his shoulders, which fell before his gaze turned back to his....ex girlfriend.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:37 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

It's alright.

No it isn't. It's not all right. It was far from all right. If Tyrese wasn't there yesterday, she could have died for all she knew. For all she knew, Tyrese could have been the only thing stopping Lillian from going full force on her. And just like that, the wolf himself slipped back into the room. The brunette paid no attention, trying to will herself to deafen everything around her. She didn't want to be awake. She didn't want to be here. She didn't want a pity party surrounding her for something she did. Did she regret it? Not as much if she hadn't put her child in danger. The child she didn't know was even there anymore or not. Her breath hitched, wincing as another surge of pain came from her side. If Finn's face looked like that with the bandages on, she couldn't imagine what he thought it would look like when they had to replace them. He came to the bedside, quiet as she had been throughout the entire day. Happy Halloween, Bree. May terror fill your every void. Her elbow twitched slightly, throat bobbing. "..." If only everything could be drowned away...

The door opened. What she hoped to be the doctor had instead been the last person on Earth she ever wanted to see. Especially at this moment. Just like that, the woman's eyes flickered on the wall, slipping into a deadened mode. Every word that came past her ears meant absolutely nothing at this point. No anger rumbled inside of her. At least not to the extent of the night before. Her vision remained still, the only sign of life were both the beeping from the machine and her chest rising and falling just slightly from her breathing.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:55 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn's head came up when the door opened. He was hoping it was the doctor but it was Ty. There was a twinge of anger that panged in his chest, but he ignored it. His energy was focused on the woman beside him. He'd deal with Ty later. Finn knew, that the only way she'd ever feel like herself again is that doctor walking through that door and telling them the new they wanted to hear. He watched the wolf move around the room and his gaze turned back to his wife. There were only moments before the door opened again and his heart skipped a beat in anticipation. Instead, it was Lillian. She must have come after Ty told her. Or, that was what he assumed. Why was she just standing there like that? Why wasn't she going to Ty's side? They were dating after all. That look on her face too...What was up with her? He may not know very-at all, but anyone could tell it was regret. Why did she have an expression like that? Finn was more confused then ever, and when Ty got up to stand beside Bree defensively, that confusion continued to grow. Would someone please tell him what was going on!

Her apology struck him by surprise. What she had done? Was she...Did she do this to Bree?! Golden orbs flickered up between the two, moving back and forth. Even though Ty didn't say anything, he was exactly exempt from a boiling rage that Finn was feeling. He had never felt such a feeling before and he didn't like it, but they were the reasons that he and Bree might lose their first child. Lillian was the cause and it happened on Ty's watch. He should have done something to stop her, despite her being his girlfriend. Finn stood up, letting go of Bree's hand, pushing past Ty roughly and punching the woman in the face. He'd never hit a woman before, but this blinding anger was something he couldn't control. Wincing, he shook out his hand while glaring daggers at her.

oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:10 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Packing ║ Sela's Outfit: Polka Dots

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Not really expecting much anyways, she sighed softly. See, she told Lysander this was a bad idea. And to see Ty get so defensive hurt more than she really thought it would. She understood why, but it hurt all the same. Staring down at the wooden bed frame, she was surprised by a fist making contact with her face. Her head snapped to the side, blonde bangs covering part of her face. A small trickle of blood slid down her chin from her teeth cutting into her lip, but she ignored the urge to wipe it away. "I don't expect to be forgiven," she continued, turning back to face them as if nothing had happened. "But I do mean what I said." Taking a few steps back, she grabbed for the knob before turning and opening the door. Without anything left to say, since no one wanted to listen, she left.

Walking down the hall a little ways, she finally wiped the blood from her chin and looked down at it. At this point, she might as well just let Ty take a cheap shot at her if everyone else was going to be hitting her. Sighing softly, she walked back into the lobby and sat down in a vacant chair. She could go see Kaito, since apparently he was here as well, but right now she didn't feel like seeing anyone. Maybe she'd even skip that Halloween thing going on today. There'd be no point in going other than to drink. Maybe she could convince Lysander to come at the last minute and be her company. Nah, he wasn't really one for parties ever since marrying Kaito. Well it never hurt to try! Pushing herself up, she walked over to the front desk to ask for his room number. Why couldn't she have any sisters? She was cursed with only brothers and it sucked.

Walking down the hallway that lead to Kaito's room, she fidgeted with the hem of her shirt as her tongue slid over the cut to her lip. It always felt weird when you cut the inside of your mouth. Standing outside his room, she took a deep breath and stared at the door for what seemed like the longest time before finally opening the door. "Mommy!" Sela cooed with a smile as she motioned with her hands to be given to her mother. With a sad smile, Lillian took her daughter from her brother and held onto her tightly a moment before turning her attention to Kaito. "How are you doing? I didn't even know you were here."

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo
CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Finn, Lillian, Sela, Lysander, Katio
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese wasn't surprised by Aubrey's silence, and he hoped that was enough for Lillian to know she should leave. She just needed to be gone, let the dust settle before she kicked it up again. But like the wolf both feared and expected, he sensed anger stemming from across the room. He pulled a hand through his hair, turning to his friend. Opening his mouth only yielded a choked syllable as Finn had already moved past him. Automatically his pulse shot up and he spun again, heart skipping a beat. He couldn't get a word out, he grabbed the ex athlete, spun on one heel and shoved him -harder than intended- towards the machines Bree was hooked up to. He was caught between lover and friend in the worst situation possible. Even if she deserved it he couldn't let it happen. The man was shaking where he stood, hearing the door close behind him. He had to chose Lillian, and Finn was going to hate him. Turning once more, he left the room to go looking for the blonde. It was easy enough to spot her and he followed, stopping and staring at another room door. He knocked. "Lillian..." He had to make sure she was okay.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Married ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $995 ║ Quick

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Lysander snorted out a small laugh, "Yeah, it kinda does. Makes you look rugged." At least he was attempting to make light of the situation. The entire time he was here, Lysander was too scared to come visit; it just brought up too many memories. This time though, he wasn't the cause of his husband being here so he had that going for him. Readjusting Sela, he watched the brunette move around in bed. He was sure the guy hated lying there, in one spot for the last couple of weeks. Sure he didn't move all that much anyways, but it was different then choosing not to move. Lysander looked over his shoulder as he heard the door open and saw his sister. She must be done with what she came here to do. Good. When Sela tried to get out of his arms, he didn't fight it and passed her back to Lillian. Seeing the corner of a small cut on her lip, he took her chin in his hand and moved her head to the side to get a better look. There was a low grumble from her before he let her go. "Alright! Don't get snippy," he said as he walked over to the chair beside Kaito's bed.

He glanced to Kaito when Lillian asked how he was doing. It wasn't really common for either of the men to ask that of the other. They mostly cracked wise until they told each other how they were feeling. Women. Ruby eyes darted to the door before he could speak up again, hearing a knock. There was an accompanying voice. Once calling for his sister. Was that, who he thought it was?

CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:55 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She should have seen it coming. She should have assumed Finn would have connected the dots. She should have told him and begged him not to move before he actually did. But before she could register what was going on, an angry honey brunette crossed her vision, fists clenched and biceps tensed through his shirt and jacket. Her head turned, following him shove past Tyrese. Instead, she had expected him to question her. To ask what he did to his wife - to tell him everything that she couldn't. But no. That same knuckle crack rang through her ears. She had done the exact same thing - hit in the exact same place, only instead, he brought blood and she just stood there like it was nothing. No anger. It was like she just didn't care. She didn't care if she got hit. She didn't actually care about Bree or her child. She was here because she wanted to look good for Tyrese - at least in her eyes. Before she could stop herself, her legs kicked to life, hands digging into the bed. Her feet hit the cold linoleum, ready to run towards Finn. But instead, her legs gave in, the pain from her broken rib snapping into place.

Her eyes snapped open, purple swirling a moment, retracting back behind the depths. She was alive all right. And she was in pain. Her knees hit the floor, hands wrapping around her stomach. Only after Tyrese left did a blood curdling scream leave her lips, mouth wide with terror. It was worse than the day before. So much worse. She fell onto her undamaged side, screaming and wincing, shuddering. Finn hit the equipment, tubes and needles yanked out of her skin. Another scream. Her eyes rolled back, tearing up as it streamed down her cheeks. Dr. Harvey, clipboard in hand began to enter the room in time to see a bluenette walking further away from the room. Perhaps Mr. Teagan had been here after all. The screaming from the room told him otherwise. Bursting into the room, he dropped his board to the floor, running over to Bree who was curled on the floor, the machinery beeping wildly from being pulled away from its victim.
"Get her on the bed, NOW!" He cried, going for her torso. He dragged her up slightly, trying to move her up onto the bed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:10 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

She didn't budge, didn't bother even wiping away the blood. He continued to glare at her while she spoke, until he felt hands on him. Before he could register was was happening, he was being flung into the machines and catching sight of Bree getting to her feet. He saw her immediately fall to the floor, screaming in pain. Untangling himself from the wires, when the doctor came in, he quickly helped him get her into bed. He didn't mean to start a fight in her room, or let alone hurt her. God, he didn't want to hurt her. But he just couldn't stop himself. He still didn't understand the situation, but right now his wife was in pain and he was partly to blame. If he had been there, he would have gotten in between the two, even if it meant putting him here instead of her. She didn't need to be in this situation.

He moved enough to grab onto her hand again. "I'm so sorry Bree..." he choked out in pained, apologizing tone. He never meant to hurt his wife. Never would he do it on purpose! His heart sank at seeing her in so much pain. Now though, everyone was gone. It was just her, him and the doctor. The doctor would fix her up so she wasn't in anymore pain, he'd tell them whatever news he had and then they could work on getting over this.

oOBookwormYumiOo
[quotewhiters4"]

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:56 am
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The more they moved her, the more she writhed in their arms. Twisting herself stupidly back and forth, curls flinging left and right against the doctor's face, making him slightly sputter and grit his teeth while they moved her back. His arms latched around hers, trying to move her torso straight towards the bed without her struggling. The more she struggled, the more of a possibility it was that her rib would shift again and actually puncture her lung. Settling her down, he smashed the nurse button above the bed, a woman running in quickly some time later. He began his banter, hurriedly asking for her to get multiple things. With a firm nod, she bolted from the room. "Mrs. Teagan!! Mrs. Teagan!!! You must. Stop. Squirming!!!" Dr. Harvey attempted to yell over her. Her screams only continued, her hands digging into the sheets below her as she tried to hold herself still. A small stream of blood had begun from the entrance of where the needle had been, staining her gown and partially smearing on the bed. It hurt. IT HURT SO BAD. Her eyes fell to the ceiling, back trying to hold still while she panted with short breaths.

Finally the nurse returned, instantly giving the needle in her hand to Dr. Harvey. He took it, flicked it several times and snatched Bree's arm into his hand, pushing it into the crease of her elbow. She cried out, muscles tensing in her bicep. Slowly the drugs began to take place, Bree's breathing now ragged and trembling, tears staining her face. Her body shook, the doctor staying by her side.
"Breathe... Breathe..." Forcing her head back into the blankets, her lips formed a thin line, trying to breathe slowly with all of her might. B-Breathe... S-So... M-Much pain... P-Pain... "Thank you Nurse..." The woman nodded and took her leave. Dr. Harvey on the other hand walked to the other side of the bed and began to insert the IVs back into her body, checking the device and picking the chart off the ground. Bree's features began to deafen, eyelids fluttering open and shut. P-Pain... B-Breathe...

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games