Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:28 am
Genkawolf

Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

Doing what: working
Company: everyone who's in the restaurant
Feeling: calm, happy

Shiruba looked up when he heard the door open. He smiled when he saw a couple walk in. Grabbing two menus, the silver haired male walked over, greeting them. "Hello, my name is Shiruba and I'll be your server. Are there any drinks I can get you started with?" He smiled sweetly at both of them, setting the menus down and also providing silverware for the table. He had been doing fairly well so far, he's only messed up a couple orders but the people were so satisfied with how he handled it that they hadn't minded the mess up at all. He just hoped he wouldn't mess up any other orders today.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:28 am
User ImageUser Image

x Profile Single Going for a walk $992.75

Katelyn followed Patrick into the bar and looked around curiously, smiling a little bit. The place looked very nice. Following him to the table, she sat down before looking at the silver haired male that had handed them a menu and some silverware. Smiling at the male a little, she then looked over at Patrick, hoping that he wouldn't mind being a translator for her, or maybe she could dig out her notebook and pen? "Sorry you will have to translate for me. I can use my notebook to write if you don't want to." She signed to him with a soft smile. Well, if he seemed to not want to translate for her the girl could easily pull out her notebook. Glancing at the menu, she then looked at Patrick again. "I think the Lavender lemonade seems interesting." She signed. Having just one drink wouldn't be that bad. It didn't seem like it was too strong and she was only going to get the one.

OOC -

Genkawolf

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100
    PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:55 am
    User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiles softly as they were greeted by their waiter. "Nice to meet you, Shiruba. My name is Patrick and my friend's name is Katelyn" he replied and introduced them both. He sees signing about a request to speak on her behalf to translate to the waiter. He nods, "Sure, I don't mind translating" he responded to her. He didn't feel nervous or unease while around this young male so far so it was no problem for him. He glances over at the menu thinking of picking a drink that wasn't water. He looks over to Katelyn as she signs about what she wants to drink. "Katelyn wants to try out the Lavender Lemonade" he informs the waiter. "As for me, what would you recommend?" he asked Shiruba.
    ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Shimmering Starfish.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Katelyn and Shiruba.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
    Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:26 pm
    Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

Company: Patrick and Katelyn

Shiruba smiled softly when he noticed the girl signing. It didn't bother him, he had a couple friends back in his home town who had to sign to talk with him. The silvernette looked over at Patrick when the other male spoke, writing down the girl's drink choice. The younger male looked up again when he was asked what he'd recommend to drink. He didn't really drink anything here but he still said, "You could try the Shark Attack, some of the other customers seem to like it." He smiled, waiting on the other to answer while he fixed his uniform a little.

Genkawolf
    oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:58 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Katelyn smiled as Patrick said he was okay with speaking for her. When he told the waiter, her drink order, the young woman looked down at the menu and read it over. The chicken tenders is what she had gotten at the bar down by the beach and those had been very good so she was guessing the ones here would be good too. Though, she was kind of more leaning towards a burger and some fries. She wasn't sure yet though. She wondered what Patrick was going to get.

OOC -

Genkawolf

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:07 pm
      User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looks at Shiruba as he listens to the young male's recommendation. He hasn't encountered a drink that he knows of that he dislikes so far. Looking down towards the menu for a few seconds before making a decision. "Alright, I will give it a try" he said deciding to go with Shark Attack. His gaze was back to the menu again to figure out what he feels like eating. The fried pickles and the stuffed jalapenos sort of seemed good to him.
      ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Shimmering Starfish.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm and relaxed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Katelyn and Shiruba.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
      Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Team Peyo 25
      • Powerful Legion 100

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:25 pm
      Genkawolf
      oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

Company: Patrick and Katelyn

Shiruba smiled and nodded, writing down Patrick's drink order. He put the little notepad in the pocket on his apron before smiling at both of them. "I will go get your drinks then I'll be back to take your orders," he said before making his way to the bar and putting in the drink orders. While he waited for those to be ready, he busied himself with cleaning tables off and helping other customers. When he heard the drinks for Patrick and Katelyn, the silvernette hurried over and grabbed the tray with the drinks, making his way back over to the couple. He set each respective glass in front of them before pulling out the notepad. "And what'll you guys have to eat?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:55 pm
      User Image
      ♪♫ Behind me is a wall of shutters
      My fingertips reek of iron
      Keep going and burst out; Every road is packed
      Find a way out of here
      We’ll find it out ♫♪

🎼 Rin and Deimos ◘ Shraipua

Rin opened the door, towing her brother, Deimos, behind her by the wrist. Giving a small look around, Rin let out a small sigh of relief seeing that the place wasn't full of people. If that had been the case, Deimos would have left. The place was wonderful in Rin's eyes, there were so many colors and the atmosphere just felt so full of energy. Deimos couldn't help but to smirk a bit beneath his mask at his sister's awe of the shop.

"Are we suppose to seat ourselves?" Rin asked Deimos. A small look of shock and confusion took over Deimos' face, she was the social one not him! Why would he even have the first clue about something like that? "How would I know? You've been to more places then me, I figured you knew." Deimos stated then let out a small sigh as he tried to relax a bit. Rin let out a small giggle and rubbed the back of her neck slightly "Oops. Well we can just ask someone that works here." she said, smile still on her face.

♫♪ I will be your deadman
      With nothing but this blood on my hands
      Stuck in your "wonderland"
      I just want to make you bleed like me ♪♫

User Image

Deimos's Profile
      Rin's Profile

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:06 pm
      DragonChild09

Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

Company: Patrick, Katelyn, Rin and Deimos

When Shiruba saw Patrick and Katelyn weren't quite ready to order, he turned his head towards the door when he heard it open. Another smile showed as he faced another young couple. He walked over, smiling sweetly. "Hi! Welcome to the Shimmering Starfish, would you like me to guide you to a table?" He looked between the two of them, noticing subtle similarities. They must be related. The silver haired male quickly grabbed two more menus and guided over to an empty table, kind of away from the rest of the patrons since the boy didn't entirely seem too keen about being here. Setting the menus down in front of them, he said, "My name is Shiruba and I'll be serving you today. Can I get some drinks started for you?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:25 pm
      User Image
      Find a way out of here
      We’ll find it out ♫♪

Rin smiled and gave the boy a nod as he walked over and offered to seat them. Taking a seat at the table, Deimos let out a silent thanks that their table was more isolated. Rin looked at the waiter who introduced himself as Shiruba and gave him a warm smile. "It's nice to meet you! I'm Rin and this is my brother Deimos." Rin stated figuring that introduction like this were normal. "Water is fine." Deimos said calmly as his gaze sat on the menu. Rin puffed a a cheek a bit, why couldn't he just try something new.... well he does have reasons. Rin immediately cheered right back up "Can I have a soda?" she asked, her tail flicking a bit excitedly behind her. Now that she thought about it, wasn't this Deimos' first time in a restaurant? Maybe this wasn't the best place for him to start at.... oh well, to late now.

User Image

Deimos's Profile
      Rin's Profile

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:34 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Katelyn still wasn't sure what she wanted, so when Shiruba returned and asked what they wanted, the girl shrugged a little bit before looking at the menu again. Seeing him go over and help some other customers, she looked at the menu again before she looked at Patrick. "I think I am going to get a burger and some fries." She signed to him before she looked at her drink. It looked kind of pretty. Mixing it a little bit, she then took a small sip. It actually wasn't that bad!

OOC -

Genkawolf

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:40 pm
        DragonChild09

Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

Shiruba smiled and nodded, writing down their drink orders. "I'll be right back with those, please order when you're ready." He smiled again and headed over to the bar, filling the order. He cast glances back at the two of them. Something about Deimos had the blue eyes male intrigued. He liked his mask too, it was pretty cool. Shiruba felt himself starting to blush and he shook his head, taking a deep breath. He was on shift, he couldn't afford to be flirting with his customers. Picking up the drinks, the silvernette made his way back over to the table and set the drinks down. Pulling out the notepad again, he smiled and said, "So have you decided what you'd like?"

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
        • Demonic Associate 100
        • Hellraiser 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:57 pm
        User Image
        Find a way out of here
        We’ll find it out ♫♪

"Deimos, lighten up a bit. No wonder people get scared of you." Rin teased only to get a small shrug from her brother. "Let them be scared. That's really not my problem." he replied, turning his head a bit as he heard footsteps approaching. Shiruba, the waiter, had returned with their drinks and placed them down on the table before smiling and asking if they knew what they wanted. Rin gave an excited nod and pointed at an item on the menu "Nachos please." she said cheerfully, then turned her gaze onto Deimos who seemed to have zoned out. "Hmm.. oh... right... uhhh burger I guess." Deimos stated. That has meat,right?.... yeah... pretty sure... Deimos thought to himself. He wasn't really use to thing like this, he got to choose what to eat... it just seemed... unnatural.

User Image

Deimos's Profile
        Rin's Profile

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:14 pm
        User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

When they were given their drinks, Patrick gave his own a little taste. Shark Attack had a familiar taste to it and figured it reminded of a drink he may have tasted in the past. He was going to say what his order was, but the waiter's attention was on the next two customers that came in and Katelyn wasn't ready to order yet. So he decided to wait for her while sipping on his drink. "I was going to order fried pickles and the stuffed jalapenos" he said to Katelyn after she had signed of what she was going to get.
        ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Shimmering Starfish.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Katelyn and Shiruba, and other customers.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
        Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
        • Friend of the Goat 100
        • Team Peyo 25
        • Powerful Legion 100

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
        • Demonic Associate 100
        • Hellraiser 500
        PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:14 pm
        DragonChild09

Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

Shiruba smiled, writing down their orders before taking the meus, tucking them under his arm. "I'll have your food out soon. If there's anything else you need, please don't be afraid to call for me." And with that, Shiruba turned and walked off to put in the orders. While waiting on the food, he went back to cleaning table and getting dishes back into the kitchen. But every so often, the blue eyed male would cast a glance over at the boy with the mask. He couldn't understand why but he was so fascinated with him. His cheeks started to grow hot again but he was ripped from his thoughts when the chef yelled out the order. Hurrying over, he picked up the tray and carried it to the table. "So we have nachos for the young lady." He set the plate heaped with nachos in front of Rin and smiled before turning to Deimos, smiling wider while his cheeks dusted over with a soft rose pink. "And a burger for you. Is there anything else I can get you before I leave you to eat?"

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff
        Gaia's Games
        Mini-Games