Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:26 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: It's just a bad day x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: Sahar, Solaris x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Sahar hugged her, and she sniffled, starting to hiccup as her tears came to a stop. She felt like a child the way she was acting. Integra looked at the clock. Her shift was over a while ago, and she could leave whenever she wanted. She nodded to Sahar and wiped her eyes. Alucard would be waiting for her at home, and he would cheer her up for sure. She loved that puppy with all her head, and was glad that nice girl at the pet shop talked her into buying him.

Integra waited for Sahar to leave before standing up again. She didn’t want him to watch her struggle for the millionth time. When she got to her feet, she took off her hat and apron, leaving it for a shift another day. At this point, she just hid in the back quietly, waiting for Sahar to return.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Alas, it seemed his words didn't have much of an affect on Solaris. What a shame. Still, he kept his smile in place as he waited for her to pay the bill, taking the money as well as the strip of paper which he looked over curiously. "It is no trouble. I am happy to be of assistance." He assured her as he returned he gaze. "Ah, thanks, I will be sure to give you a text sometime. I can not speak for Integra, but I will at least give her your number too!" Integra seems like she could use some friends right now since she was having a rough time.

Seeing as Sahar's hands were a bit full, he didn't want to risk dropping his phone trying to dig it out of his pocket. Once he got off work he would be sure to send her a message. "So, I guess we will see you tomorrow night then? I did not know there would be live music, I can not wait to hear it!" That was right, there was some sort of festival the next day. He couldn't help but wonder if Tsukasa would be attending. Perhaps Sahar could pop by his workplace to ask? Texting or calling would have been better, but that wasn't nearly as fun!

Realising that he was getting distracted, Sahar gave Solaris an apologetic smile. "Ah, pardon me, I will be right back!" With that he headed to the counter to put away her money and grab the to-go containers, then returned to her table. "Here you are! It was nice meeting you, Solaris, I will see you later. Have a nice day!" He gave her a small wave then headed to the kitchen. He made sure the other waiter was okay with cleaning the table after their guest left before going to change into his street clothes.

Once finished, he met Integra at the back door. "Ready to go?" He asked, opening the door and motioning for her to go ahead of him.

-Exit-

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: realy excited! <<<<<

[[Ooc: So sorry for the wait! Things got a bit busy and I couldn't really post OTL ]]

Coheart

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:52 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The raven-haired girl simply nodded at the possibility of meeting the two. "Well, yeah, hoping to see you two during the festivities tomorrow night." By the time the waiter was done picking up her payment as well as providing the take-out containers for the food she had bought, she stood up and picked up her things, the purchases included. She smiled back when Sahar waved at her and, with her mood being lifted completely after the hospitality, she left the restaurant.

She couldn't wait to see the two again after the faithful encounter. The text or call that she would later receive from either the half-djinn or even the centaur would arrive later. But for now, she had other things to attend to, starting from back home at Etoile.

- Exit -

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: feeling better
Company: Sahar and Integra, but all alone after she left the place
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC: No, it's ok. -w-''

Coheart

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:54 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: It's just a bad day x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: Sahar, Solaris x. .x Cash: $950 x.

Integra simply nodded and squeezed her way out the door. Her hips still got a little caught. Even the back door was made for humans. Everything was made for humans. Her ears were down, and there was a frown on her face as she lead him away. There was just so much on her mind, but she didn’t want to be a bother, or a constant downer. Perhaps the festival tomorrow will help her cheer up?

.x. Exits .x.

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:24 pm
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①sт

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧⑤
( ② мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:23 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Back to work.. x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: No one x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x. Enters .x.

Integra arrived early for work as always. She was a baker, and not required to show up like this. However, she would like to get her shift out of the way today, so she could go off and do other things. She was wearing her hoof boats, which made walking on the tile easy on her feet. They no longer caused her pain, or made a horrible sound as she walked. Her hips still got stuck in the door, but it was built for humans, and it felt like she was wearing it down anyhow. Soon the wood would warp into a Centaur shaped hole from being forced so many times.

Everything just felt more natural. Integra was in an apple mood today. She wondered if it bothered anyone, that she didn’t always make Italian desserts in an Italian restaurant. No one seemed to complain, everyone seemed to love everything she made. Even though she was in an apple mood, a pie would be too much so she set to work, making the crust for dozens of apple tarts.

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:11 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Working x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: No one x. .x Cash: $950 x.

Integra put a perfect tray of apple tarts into the oven. They would be sweet and delicious. A delight to anyone privileged enough to enjoy one. Now she just had to wait for them to be ready to pull out of the oven. It was a slow, quiet day. Seemed there was not a soul in the restaurant at all. Perhaps if she was lucky, Sahar would show up to work, but she doubted it. She just wanted to get her shift out of the way. He probably had better things to do with his Saturday.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Amused [ Location ] Taste of Italy
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] I think Integra is adorable~ But I'm not sure if it's a crush [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx Tsuki walked into work, late for the second time. Luckily, she was quite liked and the restraint was empty. Which wasn’t common at all. It was a bit after New Years so she was sure people were just sleeping. Smiling at the workers she passed, the female went into the kitchen, spotting Integra. The girl’s eyes lit up with slight mischief as she sneaked up on the girl before covering her eyes. In a sweet voice next to Integra’s ear she whispered, ”Guess who”~ This was the slight childish side of Tsuki who she didn’t show very often. But whenever she saw the female, she felt slightly happy from her normal somber self. Not that she let on about what was going on. Just around Integra she didn’t feel quite as lonely. After all, it had been ages since she had a friend. Plus since there was no one here right now, they could freely talk and relax. She had been wondering how Integra was feeling and she was going to invite the girl to come over which she actually was quite nervous about.

OOC:I'll post in the beach tommorrow. I'm quite busy with school work D:. Also Bah my pictures for Tsuki's house went poof for some of them so I have to find new ones D:
Coheart

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:43 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Tsuki heart x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: No one x. .x Cash: $950 x.

Integra’s eyes were covered, and she had to remind the horse half of her that it didn’t mean everything they ever knew was gone, and to not go into a panic attack.Hm. I think. Is it… Knight Lancelot the 3rd come to take me away?” She teased. There was still surprise that Tsuki could reach so high. She was a tall centaur, after all. “You’re just in time.” The oven timer dinged. Integra turned around and pulled out the apple tarts, proudly placing them on the counter in front of them.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:17 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] I think Integra is adorable~ But I'm not sure if it's a crush [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

xxxxTsuki couldn’t help but giggle slightly at the female’s teasing. ”Close enough”~ Pulling away from her tipitoes since even her heels weren’t quite tall enough to reach Integra, she allowed Integra to break away as the oven dinged, saying she was just in time for something. ”In time for wh-oh!” Tsuki’s eyes shined as she saw the female pull out the apple tarts and proudly place them on the counter. They looked delicious and Tsuki had to keep herself from snatching one, less she get burned. ”I still have the apples I got~ When were you thinking of showing me how to make something with them? We can go to your house or mine”~ Tsuki had a smile shining on her face, holding back the teasing she could have done to Integra. She could have said she wouldn’t promise that Integra would be safe in her house, but thinking on it, the female might have taken it the wrong way. After all, she was a vampire and Integra knew that now.

OOC:ISchool X_X Sorry
Coheart

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:55 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Tsuki heart x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: No one x. .x Cash: $950 x.

Integra smiled brightly when she saw Tsuki’s excitement over her tarts. She looked like she wanted to stuff one in her mouth right now. Silently, Integra wondered if Vampires could be burned from hot food. It wasn’t something that was extensively covered in the romance novels she read, and those had to be fact. Tsuki said she still had the apples from yesterday, and that she wanted to go to ethier’s house and bake. Integra’s face lite up, her eyes sparkling like fireworks. “Sleepover!” She almost yelled. “I’ve always wanted to have my first sleepover. I read about them all the time and see them on human TV! I’m so excited! You can come to my place, of course! I don’t want to be an inconvenience, but I want to see your place too! I’m so happy!” Integra was talking a million miles a minute. Her excitement was overflowing.

She couldn’t help herself. Integra was overwhelmed by the animal instinct and ended up nuzzling Tsuki again. She didn’t even know she was doing it. Her heart was beating with so much happiness. A friend. A real friend. A friend that cared about her and wanted to spend time with her. Her heart only grew more and more for Tsuki, every second that goes by.

OOC: Just so you know, Integra's bottom half is a horse. She can go up stairs, but not down them without a ramp. That's why her place has no stairs. I requested that housing district lol

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

xxxxTsuki had glanced over at Integra yet again after mentioning the sleepover and the young centaurs face was totally worth the mentioning of it. Tsuki hadn’t thought the girl would be so excited, but well…it seemed as if Tsuki had made Integra’s whole day…maybe even her world with having brought that up as Integra seemed to mention it more. I can’t believe she’s never had a sleepover. She’s so loveable I would have assumed she had a lot of friends back in her home. Tsuki tried to keep a semi-smile and straight face in order to be serious but she couldn’t. A laugh erupted out of her lips in a bubbling delight. Tsuki just couldn’t help laughing again. She wasn’t one who was used to seeing someone get excited over such things but it was refreshing. That and when the female nuzzled her, she felt her heart warm more. She also of course nuzzled the girl back.

Now with a softer look in her eyes and a bright smile, she finally answered Integra. ”Integra you would never be an inconvenience.~ We can plan a day for you to come over as well then. So as for coming over…when do you suppose we should do that? Work isn’t very busy today. Ah..also…may I have one now?” Tsuki may have looked calm on the outside, but she was just as excited to have a sleepover. It had been ages since her last one and to be honest, Integra was her only friend here at the moment as well. Although her voice did get a little shy when asking if she could taste the apple critters that she had constantly been eyeing.

OOC:Smaaaart. Have her mention that to Tsuki smile . I gotta work on finding images again. Hopefully this time they won't disappear.
Coheart

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:09 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑨⑨
( ③ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

-Enter-

Sahar had finished up his breakfast by the time he reached the restaurant, entering through the back door as usual. It seemed that he was one of the first to arrive and the restaurant itself hadn't opened yet, so he busied himself with helping the others with the morning chores. Once that was taken care of the Djin hovered around the kitchen since he didn't have much else to do until customers arrived. Working in a new place was still odd, but he had adjusted nicely to it in his own opinion. Interacting with the customers was nice and it wasn't like the work itself was hard. Haveing someone he knew working there as well helped too.

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: pretty good. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

He pushed open the the door to the restaurant and went into the kitchen to set everything in place before he came back out with a cup of coffee to sit down by a table in the corner of the room, next to a window. He stirred his hot drink before he brought it up to his lips to take a sip. He yawned. The man was never a morning person and he couldn't quite nap in this area. He is a heavy sleeper after all. He thought he had made progress in moving on from his mother's death, but turns out, he was completely shattered during the New Years event. It felt so real, he could touch her and he supposed it's something to be happy about. At least he had gotten to see her one last time. He breathed a sigh and furrowed his eyebrows. It's been two weeks in a blink of an eye. Time certainly flies. He didn't notice another familiar presence until he scanned the room. His eyes widened in surprise and it brought a small smile to his face.

"Good morning. I didn't think you worked here." he sipped his cup of coffee. "Your name is.. Sahar. If I recall correctly."

I Feel: (( Tired ))
I Have: (( $1000 ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( N/A ))
Who's My Soulmate: (( Rina Sohane ))

OOC:

Name

SoujiAtsumi

Name

Name

Name

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games