Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:31 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Sahar hummed lightly as he put on his gear, giving a small wave to the man who came over at Chester's call. "Hello! Ready to play?" He greeted the man in return, well, he could only assume that the man greeted them. Just as he had finished putting on his gear he felt something hit his leg, startling the djinn with a yelp. "What...?" Looking down, he found a purple splotch on the armor. Did-did someone just shoot him?

"I am still in our base, how is that fair!" He huffed, narrowed eyes scanning the obstacles outside but finding no one there. How rude! Was that even allowed? Whatever the case, Sahar grabbed a gun and ducked behind a wall so he was better hidden. He wasn't going to be shot again, not so easily at least!

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: pumped. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

a small bee
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXDestructive_MindXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:42 pm
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸Team Purple❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Essence ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Confused-> Focused❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

The girl that called herself Rina took the initiative to lead as the other blue haired girl followed. Priya took another clip and stashed it away, following the girls. Her movements were fluid and silent, almost as if she had done it before.

Then again..All those years of protection detail for the gods and the training would have her moving like that naturally. Her eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar face, causing her to smile coyly and aim. She shot one single round, pegging him on the outer thigh with purple before she silently slinked into a corner, hidden from the light.

Ammo
Gun:14 rounds
Clip: 1 =15 rounds

asbloodrunscold
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
a small bee
Thewomboldt

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Chester's reply was a curt nod in the response to the djinn taking care of the equipment for himself. "Well, if you say so, Sahar." Nonetheless, he was happy that both the waiter and the baker were in the same page of having fun. One of the teammates, the gray-haired guy who responded to his wave, was also enthusiastic about the event and now the DJ wanted to kick some butts. "So, how about we-"

But before he could finish, a few opponents had infiltrated the base before they could even start. A woman from Team Cyan had shot the Latina woman at the leg and the other lady, also from Team Cyan, had aimed for another one of his comrades as well. It was much worse with a member of the purple team had landed a squirt of pellet onto Sahar. Indeed, it was time for payback. The fun-sized guy landed his shot onto the woman who targeted Lai, though it was not as clear as he had hoped, only missing by a hair's breadth instead of his clear target on the chest. He was caught off guard by the shot on the leg but he aimed at the one who took the initiative to strike at him, also missing like before. He gritted his teeth in frustration. One thing was for sure; they were under attack before his team would have the chance to strike back. The entire team would become toast if they wouldn't become careful. Immediately, he ran towards a hiding spot just not far from Sahar's. Aiming for other opponents would wait a bit longer.

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Location: Essence de Soleil (Paintball Event - Team Orange base)
Mood: excited, but now frustrated
Company: Sahar, Summer and a few other teammates
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Sorry, Star, I know I'm waiting for Lai to reply but desperate calls for desperate measures. Edited my post a bit.

SoujiAtsumi

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

MasterDenton

xXDestructive_MindXx

a small bee

oOBookwormYumiOo

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:04 pm
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

The blonde was disappointed to find that the raven haired woman was unresponsive to his advances. She wasn't even talking to him. He sighed and chose to focus his full attention on his attractive friend. "Me? Let you down? Never." He feigned hurt and chuckled, casting his gaze over her body as she left him to speak to his silent skeleton. She was quite the catch. Before he could get her to comment on his outfit choice, she had left. His gaze shifted over to Xiomara. "Zoey! You will protect me, won't you?" He called sweetly, grinning when the bluenette appeared annoyed. Lysander had to admit to feeling some jealousy when he found that Xiomara was actually giving the lost male some attention, rather than ignoring him. It wasn't fair. But no matter, he'd catch Xo's attention soon enough. Since they had left him to his own devices, Lysander thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to send a message to Bo. He retrieved his phone from the pocket of his shirt and snapped a wuick photo of himself. His long fingers flew across the screen as he sent it to his current interest with a quick text.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

"Hey Shorty. Like the outfit? If you were a fish, what species would you be?" After thinking about it for a few seconds, he sent another quick text after. "Clear your schedule for tomorrow. I'm coming over." He chose to resist the temptation he had to send him an octopus pick up line. 'Are you an octopus? Because you octopi my mind..' The lines could wait until they met. For now he had to focus on the game. Although he wondered how his little giant would react. If he was lucky, he might even get a picture in return. Lysander pocketed his phone and gathered his hair up as best he could, trying to ensure that no loose lock got caught when he slipped his helmet on. It was game time.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

The crossdressing figure blue a kiss to his stoic companion and left the base in search of some victims. Now was the time to let his little demons out to play. He moved at a leisurely pace, keeping low to the ground, making it difficult for him to be spotted. His gun was prepped and ready to shoot. All he had to do was find somebody to shoot and pull the trigger. His single eye spotted a familiar form standing close to a man with ears. What was Angel doing here? A mischievous grin appeared on his tanned features and he made a mental note to track Angel's whereabouts as he moved on from the base. He would meet up with the silvernette later.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Ready! σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Paintball! σмραɳy ⋮ More Babes~ ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Arashi Nikaido

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:
yo punny nut

Kirenai Yuki

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:18 pm
Lɑɩ Ϻeɳϲɩɑ

Changeling ║ 26 ║ Single ║Mother

❝It made her hunger for things she could never have.
And if someone went hungry for too long..❞

▶ ▏The dancer couldn't decide if she wanted to leave or approach the group within her team's base. She had been called over by a man whose hair seemed to match the team's colour, but she didn't venture closer. Her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of her son. How was Carlos doing? Was he behaving for Äura? Was he having fun? Did he miss her? The sharp tang of paint suddenly caught her attention and she jumped when she realised that she'd almost been hit by a ball of paint. Cyan? Their base was under attack it seems. Lai held her gun close to her chest and ran for cover. She hid behind a medium sized wall that was off to the side. The smell of paint was assaulting her nose and she tried not to let it affect her too much. She kept her eyes and ears peeled for any signs of people around her, her body tensed and ready to move at the slightest noise. She craned her head around a little to see if she could spot anyone on an opposing team. Her eyes slowly tracked the trajectory of the paintball that had nearly hit her. From the looks of it, someone had shot at her from behind that obstacle nearby. She could just make out the side of a foot and she cocked her faux gun. She aimed at the foot and fired, mentally cursing when she missed and colour stained the floor just beside the foot. Ducking back down into a crouched position, she checked her gun. Had it malfunctioned? Had that been why she'd missed? Nope. She just wasn't experienced with weapons. With an irritable sigh, the feline prepped her gun for another shot. She'd cover her comrades as best she could from this position. She shot off a warning shot to a few girls wearing purple. Why was everyone so keen on attacking orange base? Well, whatever their reasons, she'd give them a taste of their own medicine. She would leave as soon as most of her teammates were clear. Until then, she'd try and keep some of the other teams at bay. Hopefully nobody chose to sneak up on her while she did. ▏◀

❝They started to starve.
                    Started to hurt.❞

▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⇣ FORM [ Human ] ⇣ WHERE [ Paintball ] ⇣ WITH [ My Team? ] ⇣ MOOD [ Excited ]⇣ CARLOS [ With Äura ] ⇣ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▃

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

yo punny nut

MasterDenton

xXDestructive_MindXx

a small bee

oOBookwormYumiOo

asbloodrunscold

OOC: It's fine!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:28 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's hɑuntɩng
    Thɩs hold thɑt you hɑve oveɾ me
    I gɾow so weɑκ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

χɩoɱɑʀɑ x ʙɑɳє

Whyxamx Ixsoxhungry...?

Xiomara acknowledged the brunette's thanks with another short nod. He didn't feel the need to speak, as he had nothing much to tell. His hand slipped into his pocket to retrieve a small chocolate bar. He was so hungry, he could almost feel the pain roiling in his stomach. Why had he skipped breakfast? He took a bite of the sugary bar and all too soon, he was being spoken to again. Why was everyone so interested in him all of a sudden? His eyes lifted to glance at the female before he returned his attention to his snack. He appeared disinterested in conversing with the blonde at all, until he heard the nickname she had given him. Bones? His teal eyes narrowed and he looked at her once more. How could she know his species? He had only shown that form once since coming to Soleil, and she had no way of knowing that the large skeleton had been him if she'd seen him. Finally he came to the simple conclusion that she was able to see a person's true nature. She was able to see past his human facade and to the deadly skeleton that lay beneath. Alarm bells rang in his mind, but he remained as eerily calm and still as ever. And for the first time since arriving at this event, he opened his mouth to speak. "Xiomara." Was his single word introduction. With that said, he turned back to the male from earlier, making a mental note to be careful around the blonde woman. When Lysander called out to him once more, he took another large bite out of the bar, the mouth full of food giving him an excuse not to answer. As if he'd protect that playboy. If anything, he'd use Lysander as a body shield. Besides, he'd already decided to protect the taller male beside him. He wasn't about to go back on his word, even if he hadn't spoken yet. Xiomara's chewing slowed when he was given an apology and asked about the male's brother.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I see you
And eveɾythɩng ɑɾound you fɑdes
And I ϲɑn't speɑk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

How should he respond? He had no idea who this guy was. If he knew his name, he'd probably have a better chance at finding out what team his brother was on. Finally he just shook his head. "The only man with an eyepatch I have seen is... Him." He nodded his head in Lysander's direction. The playboy seemed to be busy on his phone, probably talking to one of many lovers. The bodyguard watched both blondes in the room as they seemed to head out in search of people to shoot. Obviously it was time to play. "Come on. You'll have a better chance at finding him if you move." Without waiting for a response, he pulled the stranger with him as he started making his way out into the field. "I'll watch your back so all you have to do is focus on finding him. Okay?" Someone from another team (team purple?) had ventured close to them and without thinking, he shot them twice. One shot hit the male right in the chest and the other hit his helmet. Perfect kill shots, had this been a battle. "What's your name?" He asked finally, turning back to look at the brunette.

MayxIx havexaxbite...?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You touϲh me
And I ϲɑn bɑɾely mɑke ɑ move
And I ϲɑn't bɾeɑthe

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan Guardian Spirit
                                                                    ❛𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 a𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁..

B𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀, 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Worried | Company: Angel, Leon | Wearing: Couple Tee (Black) | Marital Status: Engaged | Money: $860

His ears flickered at the familiar sounds of Angel’s purring and it was only then, he knew that Angel was alright, that he was satisfied with the fox’s answer. There will be times when the fox would once again lose his patience and snap. There will be times when he would spout hurtful nonsence he didn’t mean. That was what the fox was really like, that was how he really is, not that flirty facade he put up just to pass time. But when that time would come, the fox wouldn’t fled like he always would. When that time comes, he’ll stay. He’ll sort them out like an adult, like how he should since the start but if they hadn’t been through the problems they’ve encountered all these while, the fox doubted he would have noticed such feelings. He doubted he would have noticed how much hurt he had caused others with his reckless actions. He wouldn’t have noticed how selfish he had been. Angel was his reality check, he waa his saviour, the only thing that kept him hooked onto reality. ”Don’t apologize. I shouldn’t have stopped you from doing your job..” he wondered why the model apologized, there was no need to. It was wrong of him to ask Angel to stay over such a selfish request. He was worried that Angel would get hurt, afraid that Jezebel would lay her fingers on him. She did and it pained Crevan how cruel a person could be. It pained him how Angel suffered such injuries on his own. He knew the model loved his job and it wouldn’t be right for him to keep him from doing such things. All the fox wanted was for him to be safe, but he supposed it came out quite the wrong way. A small sense of guilt surfaced within him when he noticed how red Angel’s forehead had become but when Angel spoke of how the wanted to attend the event the fox would be in, Crevan would roll his eyes, and huff. ”How the hell am I an idiot? You’re so damn clingy.” he muttered though quickly enough, he’d gently caress the model’s cheeks, ”That’s cute. I guess.” he added and quickly turned away. When he’d lay his hand upon the fox’s, Crevan would feel his heart flutter ever so slightly. It was nearly similar to the feeling he had back then, the feeling he had with Aki, yet there was something different, something in the way and the fox couldn’t quite put a finger on what’s wrong. He still felt guilty for hurting Angel, and perhaps that was what stopped him from fully accepting Angel as his fiancee. He was afraid of hurting him. That’s probably why. ”I’ll be fine, don’t worry. I’m used to it. Worry about yourself more.” what if Angel’s head were to get hit? What if his eye got hit? Crevan breathed a deep sigh, making sure to keep the model close at all times. He wondered how he was going to see at this point with only an eye, but he supposed it’d be fine to get hit in Angel’s stead. He’s suffered enough bruises already. It seems he wasn’t the only person who took notice of the model’s jealousy, and Leon, as if reading the atmosphere, had somehow reassured him by flirting with the brunette beside him. The fox chuckled, eyeing the model when he’d here the occasional purrs that once again escaped his vocals. Crevan smiled, his smile rather devious and coy. It wasn’t hard to tell that he was having quite an amount of fun teasing the model. ”Vixen’s fine, don’t worry. She’s just being who she is. I’m sure she’ll be back home soon. If anything, she’s most probably in this building, too. I can smell her already.” and oh, how he knew she’d shoot him every chance she gets. That woman had always been so fiesty. Angel had always been easy to please with a kiss whenever he was jealous, and he’d be able to hear the soft purrs he so desperately tried to hide. No, there was no hiding. The fox liked hearing it. He liked being the cause of such a sound. Once again, he’d try to do something, yet be interrupted once again by the brunette who still stood around even after Leon had left. Crevan furrowed his brows, obvious frustration showing upon his face though it disappeared shortly after. Marriage? All of a sudden, the fire died and the fox felt heavy. Crevan doubted he would last until that day. Marriage? He didn’t want to tie Angel down, not even after the fox disappeared. His days were numbered, and he didn’t want to leave Angel with a burden. ”Marriage is a little.. too soon to speak of.” he answered briefly, unwilling to elaborate any further. For all he knew, a kitsune’s marriage isn’t exactly one to take place where people would be able to see. They were sacred, but there was one way to tell when a kitsune gets married: when it rains on a sunny day. He’d acknowledge the girl’s kindness but he felt no need to accept it. They’d be fine. The fox would make sure of that. ”Thanks, but I’m sure we’ll be fine.” he nodded, shifting his attention to his fiancee once more and he’d laugh at the excitement that showed upon the model’s features. Oh, how he’d miss it so much when he’s gone. He planted a soft kiss upon Angel’s forehead, ”Yeah. Anything at all. But only if you promise you’d stay close by.” he stated. At least he’d be able to relax if he knew how Angel was doing. When the model inched closer, he’d wrap his arms around Angel’s waist, pulling the him up against his own body. He’d look down, and he’d take notice of the matching couple shirt they were wearing. Reaching up, the fox brushed Angel’s fringe away from his face, and he’s trace the small scar upon Angel’s eye. ”We can go whenever you’re ready. If you want to stay a little longer, that’s fine, too.” he chuckled, until he heard a booming voice echo throughout the area. Crevan spun around, his eyes immediately falling upon a dirty blonde, and of course a rather short woman tugging along behind him. ”I didn’t think we’d end up on the same team!” He’d cast them a wave, and he’d laugh at the sight of Zara reluctantly walking off to her own base. He wondered if she’d be on the same team as Vixen. He hoped not. They’d tear their base down with their small chick fights. Crevan slid his fingerless gloves on, keeping the ring well protected beneath the fabric. Once again, he’d turn to Angel, ”So. What is it going to be?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:
ShadowStar369

Lord Hedo

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

tol and floofy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:03 pm
whiters4

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

xXDestructive_MindXx

Yo punny nut

MasterDenton

SoujiAtsumi

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

thewomboldt

a small bee
User Image

Maxwell Sullivan
Camille Sullivan

Ⓦealth: $1000
Ⓦealth: $975

Ⓕeeling: A bit apprehensive
Ⓕeeling: Bloodthirsty

Plap plap plap. Welp, looks like the war had begun. Several cyan-colored bullets whizzed into the orange base, splatting alarmingly close to where Max was standing. The high-velocity pop of the ammo on the wall spooked him quite a bit, eliciting a small yip and a fumbling of the already awkwardly-held gun in his hands, damn near knocking it out of his hands. However, he managed to regain his grip on the weapon, which he then pointed shakily in front of himself as he did a three-sixty turn in an attempt to find the source of the errant bullet. Mistake number one of many, many mistakes he'd make today. As his back was (stupidly) turned to the trajectory of the paintball, a whistling could be heard from the source of the first ball. Of course, even with his self-proclaimed catlike reflexes, he couldn't react to the high-speed projectile. The bullet hit him square in the middle of the back, staining his vest with a light-blue tinge of paint. "Eurgh! Son of a b***h!" Hot damn, that stung like a mofo. Camille didn't tell him that they'd hurt this much. Whoever shot that was a dead man now, though... If he could figure out who had fired it, of course...

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Camille's head perked up at the sound of first blood. Oh yes, now the battles have begun. Letting out a somewhat unnerving sounding giggle, she readied her gun and tromped out of the white base, disregarding any of her teammates once again, as well as any sort of, y'know, danger associated with tromping out into a live-fire zone with heavy (well, for cardboard and craft foam, at least) armor on. The gun barrel swayed in front of her, perhaps intentionally emulating the character she was dressed as, and her speed was surprising, given as how she'd never really shown any aptitude to athletics. Chalk it up to the adrenaline/blood lust, I suppose. After a bit of clonking around the arena, perhaps for no other reason than to show off and intimidate her rivals, she eventually stumbled upon what looked to be a base of some sort, given as how it looked near-identical to the one she'd just ditched, except with a purple color scheme. She'd never quite liked purple, so of course she'd have to do some renovating.

Pointing her gun inside the base as if to warn her victims of the incoming onslaught she'd be providing, she then quickly jumped out into the open with a deranged sounding scream. "EEEEEYAAAAAGH!" With that, the bullets began to fly, her finger eagerly weighing down on the trigger as the gun sprayed its payload all over the base. She wasn't really aiming, per se, so it was more spray and pray than anything, but she figured she'd had to had hit... Oh, say, five out of the ten shots that had left the barrel. She wasn't really paying attention to her accuracy as much as she was just reveling in the carnage. Not wanting to waste too much of her ammo on these fools, though, she stopped after the aforementioned ten shots, taking a brief moment to take in the fruits of her labor, before turning on her heel and beginning to dash off once again, another wicked laugh leaving her lips, looking for fresh meat.

MasterDenton

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:05 pm
Location::  Essence de Soleil (Paintball Event) - Team Cyan's base
Clothing:: Paintball! - Team Cyan!!!
Company:: Opponent Priya
Feeling:: Unsure
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC: There goes miss number one!
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

tol n floofy

SoujiAtsumi

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ammo 
Gun:14 rounds 
Clip(s): 0

Aiming and ready to shoot, Ryan seen a few targets rush by but they were too far in between. He decided to let them run free for now so that eventually there would be more of them chasing each other and more bodies to hit. He didn't want to give away his position so he had planned on ducking, until he'd seen a a familiar woman walking by casually. It was the siren of finer things and a woman who had stolen his heart before...his co-worker Zara walking past threw the man off focus, and before he could say anything to that girl he once had a crush on he was hit on his thigh with a paintball.

Splatter of a purple paintball on his outer left thigh had Ryan quickly looking over to where the shot may have came from. By the time he looked the culprit had already hidden themselves and was more than likely getting ready to strike again, but he wasn't going to let that happen; The voice of an upset player questioning the legalities of shooting within a base. "Hey... isn't that the nice girl from the Micky C's the other day shooting into that base? I hope everything went well after I ran out the back..."

There were an awful lot of pillars he could see his opponent being able to hide behind but he had the advantage of having the higher ground. Quickly, the young latino would run the opposite end of the staircase he was at and then lean slightly to gain vantage of his opponent. It was only after he looked down the iron sight of the paintball gun that he would see who had shot him. Knowing it was Priya had forced Ryan to miss his shot which hit the nearest visible spot to her and would give away his position...The young man standing there at a loss of words and a lowered gun.

"Priya! Is that you over there?" Ryan asks with a scared heart for he was unsure how she felt about seeing him again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:29 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                                        ❛I do think my story is very unique because having a partial disability, you are deemed by society as someone who is born to fail. This alone had made me more determined to succeed not just for myself but for the Deaf community as well.

Hence my motto in life is to live a purpose driven life, be an example to the lost in the world and to leave a legacy.❜

○I'm feeling angry and frustrated
                                                                                        ●I'm speaking to strangers?? at the moment.
                                                                                        ○I'm currently wearing plain.
                                                                                        ●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
                                                                                        ○I currently have feelings for no one.

Camil took notice of a rather light-haired woman not too far from where he stood. She had a fairly similar shade of hair like the woman he met at Moonbucks. What was her name again? Alyssa, was it? She had blonde hair and he wondered if this woman, too, had blonde hair. Probably so. He’d notice her smile, and he’d find himself being rather.. shy to return one, but he did. Camil’s lips curved into a smile, one barely noticeable before he turned away and his lips would curve downwards once more. Where. Is. Rigel?! He’d hear faint mumbling noises coming in the skeleton’s direction, and Camil would turn his head just in time to catch what he was trying to say. The dragon felt a little frustrated. The noises he could here were barely above a whisper. They were all so soft, and he wondered why he had hearing aids in the first place. It seems people have started shooting, and somehow, the echoes would send a loud, screeching noise through his hearing aids. He’d wince painfully, and pull out the hearing aids he had within his ears, not caring much if he would hurt himself in the process. Camil threw them away, anger slowly surfacing upon his chiseled features. He was angry for being here, for not being able to hear. He was angry simply because he wasn’t ‘normal’ like how society claimed ‘normal’ people to be. To them, he was simply a ‘disabled person’.

Camil would snap out of his own thoughts when the skeleton would gesture towards the crossdressing male not too far from them. An eye patch, too? Camil shook his head. No. He would throw himself off a cliff if Rigel were to ever show himself in such a way. The dragon doubted he could recover from such a sight. Rigel becoming a woman was no where near possible, and Camil hoped it would never happen. ”No.. Rigel wouldn’t dress in such a way.” he murmured, his gaze would fix upon the skeleton’s lips whenever he spoke since it was the only way for Camil to properly grasp what he was trying to say, what sort of message he was trying to convey. It seems, the shorter male had plans of his own when he grabbed Camil’s wrist and tugged him into the shooting ground. ”B-but I’m not ready yet-..!” he let out a small cry. What was he doing, pulling people along and touching them without their consent. Camil felt a wave of heat rush to his cheeks, and he was fairly sure that he had become a blushing mess at the moment. In that split second when the dragon would turn his head, in the far end on the opposite side, he’d notice a man with a rather large built, one with an eye patch and navy blue locks, along with a golden iris that was looking at another woman. ”RIGEL! YOU LITTLE-..!” he yelled furiously as he was dragged behind a wall. So there was his brother after he so mercilessly abandoned Camil. Just standing around chatting up some woman?! His expression darkened, and he huffed angrily. That good for nothing. Camil rolled his eyes, and he’d return his gaze towards the skeleton. ”I found him.” he muttered angrily, unwilling to cast a single gaze in his brother’s direction but the dragon knew it was better to venture back towards where his brother was. How could he at the moment? It was suicide for him to even lay a foot beyond these walls. A small vibration echoed into his ears, and he’d take notice of the two who were shot in the far distance. This man was good, and Camil wondered if he would do well weilding a firearm. He had never once laid a finger on it, let alone get close to one. Rigel was gone by the time he returned his gaze towards the direction he once stood at, and Camil would frown and cast his gaze back towards the skeleton. Name? ”I-I’m Camil-..” he answered. What was the skeleton’s name? He remembered the woman saying it earlier. What was it again..? ”..bones..?” he murmured but once he came to realize, he’d notice just how wrong he was. Who would ever name their children Bones? He cringed, deciding not to waste any time standing around. He just wanted to get this over with so he can head home, even though he was sure Rigel would drag him back towards the hospital again. He’d slip on his protection gloves and his golden orbs would turn elliptical, filling his cornea with a pool of glimmering gold. Like a reptile’s, his vision would turn negative. He wouldn’t be able to see clearly, but he could detect the body heat they give off. Now, how does this gun work?

“Splat!” a pool of white splattered upon the ground. (Dice roll number: 3)

It seems.. it wasn’t too hard to use? So he just aim and shoot, doesn’t he? Camil took a glance at the skeleton, ”I-I haven’t gotten your name-..” he stated, but he didn’t want to stop him from doing what he wanted. He’d leave out the helmet though. It smelled of sweat, and it smelled horrible. Instead, he’d scan his surroundings. Looking for a victim, in which he soon noticed one right about.. there. (Chester) He was a moving target, and Camil didn’t hesitate to pull a trigger.

-Dice roll number: 2-
                                                                                        “Splat!” A hit.

The dragon backed himself against the wall, surprise dawning upon his features. He guessed it wasn’t too hard? His heart raced within his chest, and it made him feel rather.. excited. He’d turn towards the skeleton, amazement plastered upon his features, and he’d say: ”..I got one-!”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PUMMMY

Trash

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:24 am
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Pumped / Cautious } ||

Company
|| { Teammates } ||

Team
|| { Team Orange } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { OOC } ||

User Image

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

Ku smiled at the tanned male who returned his greeting. To his question, Ku gave a simple nod, then raised his hand to produce a thumbs up. Then, the petite amber-eyed male piped in, probably responding to the tanned male on whatever the two were talking about before Ku showed up. Ku turned towards the tanned male once again, registering his appearance with the name the was just heard. 'Tanned male = Sahar. Tanned male = Sahar.' he continuously chanted mentally. After a few seconds, Sahar was fully registered in Ku's memory, never to be forgotten again- well, for as long as Ku would be residing here, that is. Can't just forget someone when you're living in the same community as them, right?

Splat!! The low, barely audible sound could be heard from the three of them there, in that moment. Ku looked down, that same time as Sahar, to see the splotch of purple paint spread across a small area of Sahar's leg. Ku's eyes widened slightly at the sight. Were bases not a small safe zone before the event started? Was there not supposed to be a signal that is was, or at least a notification that it would soon be, starting? It was just run in and start shooting like an out-of-control machine gun? There was barely any time to react, let alone to think, for another teammate- a female, was assaulted by another pellet, which dazzled an extremely light blue- no, cyan tinge.

Ku took off, speeding away from the crossfire which had found its way to the entrance of his base; attempting to find cover in the many obstacles of the course. While running, Ku's shadow enveloped him, and in a split second, reverted back from whence it came, leaving him fully clad in the equipment he snagged from the armor and ammunition's booth. His hands had position themselves as if he was gripping onto an imaginary rifle. "Storage: release." he stated, the rifle from the booth appearing within his hands. Tumbling down behind an average-sized obstacle- say about half his height, Ku took a few short breaths to steady himself before aiming over the top of it to scout out the area. Not an enemy in his sights currently, so he ducked back behind the obstacle and started skulking around; slowly, quietly, barrel-rolling between the gaps of the obstacles to keep as much of himself hidden as possible.

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

oOBookwormYumiOo

a small bee

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

MasterDenton

asbloodrunsclood

Kirenai Yuki

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:44 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth Isaac Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them. A priceless gift, a treasuee beyond his dreams. She was wrapped so tight inside of him. He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart.

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

Mood: Indifferent | Company: Teammates | Wearing: Casual | Soulmate: Rina Sohane | Cash: $1000

Seth still felt a little heavy and Rina hasn’t been picking up his calls either. More or less, he figured she was still fairly upset with him, with how he chose his puppies over her, to be precise. He sighed, deciding to take part in this event to blow off some steam, get some of his thoughts off of his problems for now. If anything, he’ll deal with it much later. He was tired, so terribly tired. Maybe they shouldn’t have went to the orchard? So what if it meant they were soulmates? So what if they were to have children in the future? What difference would that make? Just because they had those visions doesn’t mean that would come true. No. It didn’t mean anything. He made his way towards his base once he checked his name, unaware that Rina was just on the other team. He was just here to shoot, that’s all. He was simply here to shoot some bullets, claim his first blood. With his gears intact, and his gloves on, the dragon slipped his helmet up over his head. It wasn’t his first time attending this event, and he supposed he wouldn’t do too bad on this current event. It felt good, feeling the fire arm within his hands. It felt.. natural.

He picked up his pace, hearing the sounds of paintballs spashing upon the white fabric that covered the area. He crouched behind a wall, taking notice of the.. man? Woman? What was he? He found himself stunned, and he quickly ducked once more. Seth supposed there wasn’t anything too strange about their way off dressing, he had friends who found fun in dressing that way and he’d suppose it was the same for that man, or.. woman. He could be wrong. Splat. Paint would splatter right beside the woman’s waist. His golden orbs shot towards the direction where it could possibly come from, but it seems they were quick to duck back into cover. However, a woman would dash out from behind, and he’d raised his body ever so slightly, taking a quick aim and firing his shot. The orange paint splattered in the area where the woman once was, just before she bolted and took cover in another area.

-Dice roll number: 5-
                                                                              A miss. (Aubrey)

Damn. He crouched back down, letting out a small huff. Moving targets have always been quite a pain. She was fast, or maybe it wad just him getting rusty. He noticed Sahar not too far from him, and he’d raise an eyebrow in surprise. So he’s here too? He wondered if Esme would be around. he hasn’t seen them both in quite a while now. He’d cast him a small wave, before he returned his attention to the shooting range. That man was still there. Red wig, mini skirt. Seth shuddered. Oh, it’ll take him quite a while to get used of such a sight. He heaved a soft sigh, and he’d take a quick aim. An easy target. He pulled his trigger, and orange paint would splatter on his back.

-Dice roll number:4-
                                                                              A hit. (Lysander)

He ducked back into cover, checking his ammo before he’d set himself straight and bolt towards the nearest corner, one fairly hidden out of sight.

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

oOBookwormYumiOo

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:53 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                              ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                              I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

I'm feeling: Pumped up | I'm with: Teammates | I'm wearing: Paintball | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

She stood at the entrance, rather amazed at how they had the place set up. It was white, and her ears would flicker at the sound of paint splattering about. The smell was rather.. unbearable for her nose. The fox would gently cover her nose with the back of her hand, hoping to at least tone down on the smell but of course, it wasn't much help. She felt rather guilty as she dragged her heavy footsteps up the stairs. What had she been doing, jumping from house to house over the past two days? She shouldn't be using people that way. She should have left yesterday night, every chance she got, but the fox ended up staying anyway. She heaved a sigh, already leaving early in the morning. It wasn't because she wanted to avoid anyone.. this time around, she simply wanted to head home and get ready for today's events. She figured she could at least blow off some steam here, relieve her stress. Her tails swayed in an excited manner as she scanned the list of participants. She found herself on team purple, and of course, there were a few sets of names that caught her attention.

"Oh..? Zara?" a coy smile tugged upon the corner of her lips, and she found herself smiling deviously. Today would be a lot more fun than she thought. Then, there was Alexander, of course.

Crevan and Angel? Her eyebrows lifted. Chester, the waiter from yesterday. Leon. The guy who had the hots for Zara if she wasn't mistaken. And finally there's.. Sahar. Vixen paused, eventually tearing her gaze away from the list. She supposed she owed him an apology for leaving without any prior notice, especially with how much she had bothered him the previous day. How should she behave? Should she pretend as if nothing had ever happened? Should she continue teasing him like she always had? Her eyebrows furrowed into knots as she grabbed her equipment from her base. The vest felt heavy. A little too tight for her to be precise. It felt a little.. suffocating but she supposed it would be fine after a while. She'd make her way towards the arena, and it wouldn't take long for her to notice that her team was badly bombarded by a wide variety of colours. Vixen chuckled, finding it rather amusing. She's fairly experienced in this field given how she had all the time in the world to do so, and to step back into such a place after quite a long while, it somehow excites her. She could only hope she hasn't become all too rusty with her skills. The fox darted towards higher ground, her ears drooped to the sides in case it gave her location away.

Like her twin, she was unable to put on the helmet given the size of her ears, and she'd sigh. Then again, she never liked those helmets to begin with. They always reeked of sweat. They smelled like high schoolers. Sweaty high schoolers. "Happy shooting, darlings.." the fox murmured, a coy smile curving her lips as she took notice of a familiar figure in the far distance. Alex.

He probably wasn't ready just yet, but the fox liked playing things her way. She liked picking on the dirty blonde. Why not? It's not as if he would murder her for playing unfair. Then again, it was Alexander she was speaking of. She supposed she'll take her risk. She'd prop her torso up on her elbows as she aimed at the man, her eyes becoming a pool of gold as her eyes turned elliptical. Head? Body? Legs? She supposed right in the center of his chest would do. Yes. Her first blood. She'd hook her index finger on the trigger, waiting for the best chance to strike, but of course, she couldn't take long, given how she was practically defenseless at the moment. Just a little more, if he'd just turn slightly to her direction.

Vixen pulled the trigger, feeling the gun push against her shoulder when it fired.

-Dice roll number: 10-
                                                                              A hit.

'Splat!' the purple paint would land directly in the center of his chest, leaving a bright purple stain upon his safety gear. "Bull's eye!" she cheered, before she'd re-position herself once more. She could see Crevan and Angel, those two stood not too far from where Alex was, and she supposed she could send them a small greeting. Send her brother a small greeting, to be precise. She hasn't exactly gotten back at him for leaving a bruise on her back, after all. She'd lift herself once more, aiming directly at her twin's silver locks. She always wondered what he'd look like if his hair was in a different shade of colour, and it seems, now was the perfect time to test it out. Vixen could only hope that the paint would come off when the fox washed it off. Pull the trigger? Pull the trigger, she did.

-Dice roll number: 8-
                                                                              Another hit.

Well ain't this her lucky day. She'd see the paint splatter upon her brother's head. Head? Vixen's eyes widened in horror as her ears flickered at the sound of her brother's painful cry. Was he alright? "Damn it, Vixen!" he'd spin around, his expression furious and the fox would raise her hand apologetically as she quickly ducked behind her cover. There was something she noticed, though. Purple suited him rather nicely.

Now.. the fox stayed low, her gaze scanning her surroundings. Where exactly was her shorter companion? Where is Zara?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

tol and floofy

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:06 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Rigel 'Jax' Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                                ❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one. We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

I'm feeling: Indifferent | I'm with: Summer | I'm wearing: Casual | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Rigel didn't say much. He only smiled and give her a nonchalant shrug when she'd thank him for picking up her stuff. It was common courtesy, that's all.

"Summer? That's pretty neat." countered the man, though he found himself rather confused soon after. Why would anyone name their child after a.. season? Was it because of where she came from? Her ethnicity? Rigel wanted to ask, but he thought it would be weird to pry into anything too personal, so instead, he'd remain silent and allow most of his confusion to cloud his expression. Rigel would simply assume she's a rather fiesty woman, according to her name. At least that was what he thought, but she hasn't shown any sort of aspects just yet. He could be wrong. "Paint ball? In the past, yeah, but that was a long time ago. If anything, I think I'm a little rusty at this." How many years has it been since then? Five? Six years? Seven, perhaps. He adjusted his safety gears, still finding them rather discomforting after all these while. The padding on the vest was as thick as always, and he remembered how heavy it used to be for him. The man chuckled at his past memory, the days he spent with his friends, skipping out on school to play paint ball instead. "Have you ever played before? It's pretty easy, really! It's all just aim and shoot!"

Rigel was delighted that he got to converse with a fellow teammate beforehand, that is. At least it felt a lot less lonely. Lonely..? He didn't come alone, so where had Camil disappeared to? The dragon scanned the area, worry showing upon his features as he searched for his missing brother. Wasn't he just behind him when he came walking up the stairs? How could he have gotten lost so easily? He'd check the list of team members once more, finally noticing that his brother's name wasn't on the list. Oh, that's probably it. They were divided into different teams. Just when he'd attempt to depart in search for Camil, he'd hear a loud, booming voice echo from the opposite end. A rather furious one, at that. He'd c**k his head to the side, just enough for him to catch a glimpse of who is was, and it seems, Camil had found his team on his own. Team white, whereas Rigel, team orange. "Oh.. so there he is!" Rigel exclaimed, relief showing upon his features. "Well, aren't you just having so much fun. Be careful now, Cam!" he'd cast him a small wave, unable to notice just how furious his brother had been after finding himself mercilessly abandoned by his younger sibling.

Instead, he'd turn towards the woman once again, wondering if she had gotten herself ready. "Ready to shoot some bullets?" he asked, gesturing for them to head into their 'battlefield'. It wasn't hard to tell which base took the worst hit at the moment. Team purple seemed to have quite a lot of colours on their side.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:12 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Cecil Choi | Choi Hyun-Ri Bloodsucker
❛I didn't want to wake up.
I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.

I.. woke up into a nightmare.❜

○I'm feeling indifferent. A little excited.. I guess.
●I'm speaking to my teammates at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something casual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

Equipments ready. Gun functioning properly. Just enough ammo to last him throughout the whole event.

His long legs carried him across a man with long silver locks and a pair of ears that reassembled a fox. Beside him stood a man who was slightly shorter. The vampire recognized who he was. A very famous model. The ex-husband of a photographer named Jezebel. He didn't greet him just yet, but instead, he'd greet the more familiar looking man, casting him a small wave as a grin worked its way across his lips. "Long time no see, foxy." he stated, giving a small nod to the model who stood beside the fox. Cecil wouldn't linger around for long given the rather discomforting vibe he felt coming from the model, as if he was marking his territory, marking his property. A rather possessive person, if he must say. He could tell from his heterochromias.

A shorter brunette stood before them, offering them a helping hand, it seems. She should watch out for herself first, there was no need to butt into other people's business but rather than pointing such a thing out, he'd keep his grin plastered upon his face as he introduced himself. "So you're on team Cyan? I hope you 'Cyan' keep up with the game." he joked, speaking of something utterly cringe-worthy, something very uncalled for. "Cecil Choi. Just what might your name be? Bet it's something cool!" he asked, casting a glance towards his teammates that were already 'battling to their death'. He'd pick up his rifle, feeling the weight of it upon his arms. It felt comfortable, as if it was natural to hold one. He'd take notice of a ravenette, a man with short ruffled hair upon the stair way, waiting to find his victim, waiting for the right time to strike. He reminded the vampire of a snake, if anything. Then, his gaze would shift towards the two woman taking cover not too far from where he stood. Two brunettes, one simply having darker locks than the other. He'd cringe ever so slightly, almost out of nervousness when he took notice of the orange paint that nearly hit her if she were to be a second slower. He let out a small huff, feeling the small excitement stir within him. The excitement he hasn't been able to feel in quite a while.

There was a small habit of his where he'd pull out the necklace well hidden beneath his vest, revealing a silver metal cross that glimmered beneath the soft rays of artificial light, along with a small diamond ring attached on his necklace. He'd close his eyes, press the cold surface of the cross against his lips, and with a quiet voice, he'd whisper: "Dominus fortitudo nostra.." before he kept it once more, this time, beneath his black shirt. He didn't have his usual glasses on today. Instead, he wore his contacts instead, once again, custom made for his impaired vision. It was slightly uncomfortable, but nothing too unbearable. He'd put on his helmet, making sure his safety gear was intact before he'd leave the area. He'd cast them a small wave once he decided he was ready, eventually making his way towards the nearest cover. He wouldn't bolt towards the other side just yet, he wouldn't risk getting shot. Instead, he'd aim from a corner, wondering just who'd come to his field of vision. His eyes widened in surprise at the woman who jumped out into the open, and he'd cringe. Why would she ever.. However, the sudden blast of shots that came shooting all around, and he'd quickly duck behind his covers. Her cries were rather.. ear piercing. One, two, three, four. He counted. Ten. Cecil took another quick aim with his rifle when the woman would stop and admire her little.. 'work of art'.

-Dice roll number: 2-
He pulled the trigger, the paint splattering upon her vest, covering her in a brilliant blue just before she managed to duck behind one of her covers. He quickly kept himself hidden once more. A smile curved his lips. Bull's eye. Right on the side of her torso. (Camille)

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: oh my goodness- signing them all up for this event is so overwhelming- why didn't I think this through?? gonk

MasterDenton

Lord Hedo

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games