Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:50 pm
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image ANDREA User Image THE NOT-SO CATWALK User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE User Image

Maybe he should choose the navy blue one and the grey one…? Or should he choose the
                              black one and the navy blue one? Or the black one and the grey one? But wait, what about
                              the white? Samael’s brows furrowed as he thought extensively over the clothes he was
                              going to buy. It was easier for him to buy clothes for himself as he usually just grabbed the
                              first nice sweater, checked if it fit, and sent it off to the cashier. But choosing for
                              someone else? Hard. So hard. He probably stood there dumbly for about fifteen minutes,
                              having an internal debate on which sailor outfit to get before he was called out of his own
                              thoughts by a light, familiar voice.He pulled away ever so slowly from the gears the
                              turned in his head as he faced the person who had called out to him—Andrea.

Ah, yes, his neighbor who was kind enough to show them around. He offered her a warm
                              smile as he welcome her. “Hello there,” He greeted her in return. “These are for Niall
                              indeed. His mother loved him in stuff like these.”
                              He told her. Andrea was helpful
                              enough to point out the blue one, before saying she liked it. Samael tried to picture little
                              Niall in it, and he agreed that it would look nice. It would probably match his hair. He
                              pictured the grey one again and the black one, before deciding that maybe the black one
                              was the smarted choice. “Thanks for the help. I was about to spend an hour
                              standing there just deciding on an outfit.”
                              He chuckled as he set the grey and the
                              white sailor uniform back on the rack.

Samael only noticed then, that Andrea held a pile of clothes in her arms. He quickly
                              shifted to drape the sailor outfits in one arm. “You’re carrying a lot. Let me help you.”
                              He offered as he offered his other arm for Andrea’s items. “Are you treating yourself
                              out today?”
                              He asked her with a light chuckle.

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

The little doctor was pleased to find that she hadn't embarrassed herself by acting overly familiar with her new neighbour. He'd recognised her and welcomed her presence, which was a relief. It would have been unbearably awkward if he'd forgotten who she was or if he'd not wanted to speak to her. It wasn't as if little Niall was currently around to break the ice. Considering her job revolved around communication, she wasn't too great at conversing with people outside her office. With Alexander things had been simple. They'd hooked up on many an occasion in a fashion that required no words. But even when they met up just to hang out and not have sex, their conversations had flowed and she hadn't had to worry about saying the wrong thing like she had to do with so many others. Well it had probably been so easy with him because their physical intimacy had helped her lower her guard, so she could trust her enough to be herself. Although their relationship had been a casual one, Andrea had fallen. Hard. But before anything could be done about, well, anything, Alex and his sister had disappeared without a note of trace.
                  Samael mentioned a mother, Niall's mother, and she realised that he too, had experienced loss. Based on Niall's age and the way Samael had brought her up, she deduced that the loss was fairly recent, probably no more than two years? Not that it mattered, in any case. She wasn't at work so it wasn't her job to find out more.

"She must have had great taste." That probably wasn't the most appropriate response, but how else could she answer?

Andrea noticed the dad making his final decisions between the outfits and found herself smiling unconsciously. It was kind of endearing, seeing a father spend so much time thinking about his child. How would she have turned out if her parents had been like that? In any case, Niall was lucky to have a father who loved him as much as Samael did.

"Any time. I'm glad I could be of assistance." She chuckled, once again shifting the bundle in her arms for a more comfortable position.
                  The redhead was actually startled when Samael offered to help her with her clothes. When was the last time someone had showed her such kindness? She couldn't remember.
                  "Oh, thank you. I hadn't planned on getting so much, but before I knew it, my arms were full." She transferred her dresses to his arm, not wanting to burden him with even half of her to-be purchases. His comment on treating herself was true enough, she probably wouldn't be able to go clothes shopping for a while after this, so it was good to spoil herself while she could.
                  "Kind of, yeah. What about yourself? I saw some cool shirts back there." She grinned, realizing that this was the most she'd smiled in a long time. Strange.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXI dσn’t lσvє hєr αnчmσrє, hє sαчs.

LOCATION → [Not-So Catwalk]
COMPANY → [Samael]
FEELING → [content, chatty]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [...]
OOC → [...]

❝And it is in thє wαч hє sαчs thє wσrd, hєr-thαt tєlls mє σthєrwisє.❞

ADONIPS

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:22 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image ANDREA User Image THE NOT-SO CATWALK User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE User Image

When Andrea had made a comment about his wife’s taste, Samael’s ears perked up as he
                              gave her a lackluster “Oh? Yeah, you could say that.” His mind was beginning to
                              wander down memory lane once more, though he decided to block it from totally
                              succumbing to his own memories as this was just not the time to be reminiscing of the
                              past. “Sorry for getting a little sentimental. It just…happens sometimes.” He
                              shrugged as he scratched his sleeve. Thankfully, Andrea was receptive to his offer for
                              help, as she did drape her dresses over his free arm. He looked over them with curiosity
                              in his eyes. It’s been a while since he’s gone shopping like this. Well, he did go shopping
                              with Niall—but it was the first time in a while that he went shopping with someone out of
                              his immediate familial circle. It was refreshing, in a way.

“You’re a big fan of flow-y skirts and dresses, huh?” He questioned as he observed
                              her items. Sure, she had a few pairs of shorts and jeans, but a good amount of them were
                              definitely dresses and a skirt or two. “I think that says a lot about you in a way.” He
                              chuckled. “I kind of read somewhere that clothes are more than just clothes. They
                              speak about someone’s history too.”
                              He offered. He wasn’t really sure if that was
                              interesting information, but it sure was kind of relevant to…whatever they were doing now.
                              He’s crawled across it from his days of borrowing random books when he used to hit the
                              library for good reads.

“It’s alright to buy a lot. As long as it’s once in a while. Don’t want to dig
                              your grave too early, aight?”
                              He beamed at her. Okay, so maybe that was kind of a
                              terrible joke. How do you crack jokes anyway? “It’s better to be a clothes rack than a
                              skeleton.”
                              Dammit, Samael. He slapped himself mentally for being a little too awkward.
                              “Well, anyway. Ehm, I’m having a me day as well and I have nothing planned. At
                              all. I’m just winging it.”
                              He responded. Andrea did mention something about cool shirts
                              back out the front. He took a glance at that direction before he nodded at her. “I guess I
                              better go check it out then.”
                              He laughed. “I’m somehow hoping I’ll find something
                              ridiculous. Maybe some dumb pineapple shirt or something. It’s nice to stick out
                              like a sore thumb once in a while.”

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:49 pm
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Andrea could sympathize with Samael on this matter. Although their losses seemed to be on a different scale, a loss was a loss. She too was prone to drifting off into reminiscence, although the object of her memories different. Sometimes it was Alex, other times it was her parents. Her real parents, not the ones who raised her. She would remember the plane trips to and from England and Ireland, remember how in love they had been even when oceans seperated them. What would also come to focus was the night they died, the night she got the scars circling her abdomen. Just the thought of that incident made her shiver. Or maybe that was the constant chill she had been cursed with. Even on the hottest of days, when everyone would be stripped down to shorts or swimwear, she'd be wearing long sleeves. It was worse in winter. Everyone would be rugged up, and so would she. But no matter how high she cranked the thermostat, she was still frozen. Physical contact with others had helped thaw her out a bit in the past, but there was no one she could go to now to warm up.

"It's alright. There's no need to apologize, I get the same."

She caught Samael looking over the dresses she'd handed him and her cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment. Was it weird to buy so many things? Should she have handed him the pants instead? As a male, would he have felt more comfortable carrying something not so feminine? But handing him the pants would have been worse! They were straight off the rack from the teenage girl section... Maybe she should have just given him her shoes? Those weren't too feminine and weren't childish enough to embarrass her too much.

"Yeah, I am. I think they suit me better than pants." She answered honestly, deciding to be a little cheeky by adding, "What about you? So enjoy wearing flow-y dresses and skirts?" She tried to sound deadpan serious, but her impish grin gave her away.

"I completely agree with that statement. Clothes are the key to one's self-expression." She stated, nodding her head in agreement.

The single dad would tell her a joke and although it was kind of a terrible one, he was beaming at her. At first she was silent for a few moments as it processed in her mind, then she had to bury her face in her armful of clothes to stifle her laughter. It wasn't that funny, but she was the type to be easily amused, so even his effort alone was enough to make her smile. Besides, he'd said it with such a bright expression, it was hard not to laugh.

"Would it be better to be a skeleton or a puzzle? Both always have pieces missing." And that was her attempt at a humorous reply. She wasn't too good at jokes either, it seemed.
                  "Winging it? That does sound like fun.. Hey, if you're up for it, why don't we spend the day together? It's always good to get to know your neighbor, and if you wanted we could duck by the toy store to find Niall a toy to go with that uniform." It would be nice to socialize with someone for a while, instead of just doing things by herself.

"A pineapple shirt? Now that would be cute. I wonder if I could find one..." Now it seems like she was going to buy a quirky shirt on top of her dresses, shorts, skirts, pants and shoes. It would definitely be a while before she allowed herself to go shopping again.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXI dσn’t lσvє hєr αnчmσrє, hє sαчs.

LOCATION → [Not-So Catwalk]
COMPANY → [Samael]
FEELING → [embarrassed, social]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [...]
OOC → [...]

❝And it is in thє wαч hє sαчs thє wσrd, hєr-thαt tєlls mє σthєrwisє.❞

ADONIPS

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:19 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image

As Andrea cheekily questioned if he enjoyed wearing skirts and dresses, Samael nodded
                              thoughtfully. He could understand the appeal of the garments. Airy, light, and easy to
                              wear on any given occasion. As a male, he usually wore pants but he sure had to admit it:
                              sometimes they got stuffy on the legs. However, he wasn’t expecting the petite to tease
                              him about dressed. He was caught a little off guard that a grin blossomed on his face as
                              he laughed goofily. “Well, I’m not against giving it a shot!” He responded. Maybe it’s
                              not really the manliest thing to do, wearing skirts and dresses, but hey. Manly or not, they
                              sure looked hella comfortable. He was sure that they all wore skirts anyway. Back in those
                              pre-historic times when they were once troglodytes.

“Ohhhh, did you just crack a joke?” Samael questioned as he elbowed her in the side.
                              “I’d sure love to be either one—I mean, bones in a murder mystery sure are
                              fascinating cause you’d have to figure out how I died, when I died, and who killed
                              me.”
                              He nodded in response. He paused for a moment before interjecting himself: “I’m
                              not saying I want to be murdered and buried in some secret hiding place,
                              though!”
                              He couldn’t imagine putting Niall through the extra grief of losing yet another
                              parent. That was painful, and it sucked a lot. His murder might not even kill him right
                              away either—he shuddered at the thought and decided to just shrug it all off.

“Anyway—as you were saying, I think it would be nice to spend the day with you
                              too. You are our first friend on the island, after all.”
                              He responded to her kind offer of
                              hanging out. “I’d like to duck by the toy store too, just to get him a toy. I haven’t
                              actually bought him anything in a while, now that I think about it.”
                              He admitted a
                              little bit guiltily. Most of Niall’s toys were things he had in his infancy. If he had any new
                              one, they usually came from his grandparents. “Maybe we should get a little rowboat
                              to go with the uniforms. A little match-y match-y.”
                              He suggested.

It seemed like he managed to bamboozle Andrea into getting a quirky shirt too, as the
                              petite was beginning to wonder if she was up for a shirt to go with her outfits. “Imagine
                              getting like, something really out of this world, but still cute enough to pass off as
                              something that isn’t a fashion disaster.”
                              He said as he began to walk to the section
                              with the shirts. “Well, maybe nothing like ridiculous paisleys or anything, but just
                              those little patterned stuff. Like, maybe sushi or…bacon or something. The
                              mundane items you would never expect on a shirt.”
                              He wasn’t really sure if he was
                              making any sense at this point, but that was a thing. They were on socks, so what are the
                              chances of shirts with kooky patterns?

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:17 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαч ②⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③0
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:19 am
User Image

❛There he laid looking at me in a way no one had ever looked at me.
My hands were shaking as I explained my knotted past. I will not always be easy to hold onto, for my heart is scattered with thorns.
Some nights I will be quiet and he won't know how to pull me out of my weeded mind. Some nights I will forget what he sees in my and lose my balance.
Some nights I will trip over my own feet and apologize for the mess I made.
On those nights the one thing that will drag me out of my own labyrinth is that look. No one has ever looked at me quite like that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling anxious. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

'Snap' the flash of his phone went off, pulling him out of his depressing train of thoughts as he snapped a picture of a women's cardigan shoved between the pile of clothing. On his face, he wore a face mask, covering the redness of his runny nose. He had a pale complexion, with heavy dark crescents decorating his lower lid though it wasn't something that could not be fixed with mild makeup. Although pale, his cheeks held a soft rosy tint, emphasizing the feminine look he already possessed. Beneath his unruly blond locks, was a pair of eyes that had dulled from a bright sapphire blue to a shade of jet black. It was a dead giveaway that he was unwell, and very much upset. It wasn't hard at all to tell that he was once again plagued by the nightmares that haunt him in a form of small memory fragments. They always felt eerily real, as though he was experiencing said moment all over again. A sigh escaped his lips, and his fingers came to knead at his knitted brows, easing the mild headache that had bothered him since the early morning.

The light drizzle didn't quite help with his mood either. Unable to go anywhere else with the lack of an umbrella, Hope found himself stuck within this establishment. It held a cozy atmosphere and by no means was it shabby, however, for the introverted and anxious young man, this area was uncomfortable in ways more than one. He disliked being around a huge crowd even though they made no attempt to converse, nor associate with him. Hope finds himself pressured and often times feeling out of place, as though he had entered a territory he wasn't supposed to. With a quiet sigh, he shoved his hands into his pocket as he moved himself to another section. However, there was something that felt a tad out of place, something that had caught his attention. His fingers wiggled about, eventually latching onto a familiar piece of crumpled paper that seemed to have been forgotten.

On the paper reads a familiar name, 'Alex' where a series of numbers followed after.

”Call me, I’ll help you work through that insomnia if I can. Chou~“ Alex's words rung in his ear, and he could perfectly recreate the exact scenario within his mind as though it had been something from last night, when in reality, it had happened around a few weeks ago. He remembered every single detail, the overhead bell that jingled at exactly 10.28p.m. when the reaper entered the bar, the way his body language screamed self confidence, a complete polar opposite of Hope's. He didn't quite need the paper, given that the young man had perfectly memorized each set of numbers without quite meaning to. Others found his ability a blessing, yet he claims it as a curse where he's forced to remember every single occasion to its finest details, including things he wishes not to.

His irises shifted drastically between a bright shade of crimson and a dark shade of black, giving away the mild discomfort settling within his mind. He is as anxious as he is alarmed, causing the young male to retreat further into the corner of the establishment, where he found himself backed up against a mannequin with a loud 'thud', earning himself the attention he was trying to desperately to avoid.

"S--S-- Sorry--" he murmured, quietly retreating into another section of the establishment while he prayed desperately that his clumsy limbs won't get him into trouble. The last thing he needed at the moment was getting thrown out of the clothing store with nothing to shield him from the drizzling rain.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Please forgive my crappy post- it's been a long while q v q I TRIED MY BEST I STG

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:09 pm
User Image

Alexus still found himself feeling inconvenienced over the matter of his suit, not in terms of money or effort, but certainly in the way he had put himself out there only to be returned rudeness and ingratitude. No matter where she came from, that woman couldn’t have thought he was obligated to hand over his jacket, let alone completely ruin it like she did. While the reaper had no doubt she couldn’t pay for a new one, he had half a mind to make her compensate the cleaning bill. Who was he kidding- she seemed like the kind of blockhead that wouldnt learn a thing from facing such simple consequences. Better to just let it go, enough weeks had passed anyway, and he had gotten something good out of that whole ordeal. Sighing into his bluetooth, he addressed the subject his sibling and himself had been in the midst of discussing.

”Don’t you think its funny how their anniversary was so exclusive when we were children, but now that we’re grown we’re expected to attend a whole shinding over the fact they decided to start bumping gonads some thirty-nine-odd years ago?” Within a moment’s notice, he roared with laughter, nodding down to his attendant whom excused themselves to go check up on a noise further out in the store. ”What, you dont like bumping gonads? I thought that was a rather flattering term myself.” Teased one married man to another. What a disgusted noise his brother had made, nothing could amuse him quite so much lately as badgering the older businessman. He wondered what it would be like to see them now that he was changed.

Beginning to take off the suit he had come to try on, he was satiated to know no more adjustments needed to be made- and just a day or two before his parents and brother’s family were expected in town. While he was yet to inform his wife of the arrangement, he had gone ahead and ordered a dress for her as well. It would be over the weekend, so surely she would be off. This wasn’t at all because he didn’t care for her to let slip that they weren’t exactly in the best place in their marriage. Shy as she was, his family was actually decent and actively inquired about how they were doing. Alex was the next to make a disgruntled noise from his throat, carefully changing into his clothes and handing off the suit he hoped to be going home with today. ”Anyway, we’ll be there as I’ve said. Ciao.”

Exiting from the dressing room, the author’s last task was to wait for his suit and Rylee’s dress to be wrapped, delivered up frong, and rung up. They were always so slow about these things, he simply didn’t know how they did it. Checking his watch, hoping to be mindful that everyone else abided by time, he counted the hours until he could pick up Rylee from work. Or rather, catch the bus there and accompany her on the drive home. He would have met her there if he wasn’t sharing the home with that accursed cat of hers during the day. Vicious creature. Humming quietly, the reaper let his gaze flit over the form of a familiar male. Or, as familir as it’d seem in the time since they’d last met. Having to bring the memory forward, he tucked one hand into his pocket and leisured his way over.

”If it isn't the dear Baby Blues I happen upon. If only on a finer day, I would have hoped. You seem...worse for wear. Everything okay?”

Reaper |◈|Agenda: Boring Errands |◈|With: n/a |
                      |◈| Wearing: Tod’s Men | Driving |◈|Living @: 1414 Doux |◈|Spending funds: $1146
                      |◈|Last Purchase: |◈| Humanity: XXXXXX

OutOfCigarettes: Not to worry! Sorry the reply came so late.

New speech: #008a28
X

yo punny nut

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:21 am
User Image

My hands were shaking as I explained my knotted past. I will not always be easy to hold onto, for my heart is scattered with thorns.
Some nights I will be quiet and he won't know how to pull me out of my weeded mind. Some nights I will forget what he sees in my and lose my balance.
On those nights the one thing that will drag me out of my own labyrinth is that look. No one has ever looked at me quite like that.❜

I'm feeling anxious. || I'm speaking to Alex. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

'He didn’t want to be here, and wouldn’t have remained around this area if it weren’t for the sudden drizzle that caught him off guard while he was on his way home. His home wasn’t too far, but the young man didn’t want to risk catching a cold, not when his body was so weak. But maybe, just maybe, this rain wasn’t as bad as he thought it was? The mild panic that overwhelmed the young man had dissipate, replaced by a small sense of newly-found excitement when his gaze fell upon certain clothings. There was a white laced halter top, that could very well pair with the pair of black, embroided high waist skinny jeans that was sold last summer. Jet black irises calmed into bright ocean blues, and his lips curved upwards into a gentle smile that would pretty much go unnoticed. Shimmering eyes darted towards a pastel blue pleated skirt in the kid’s section. That’s right- his niece loved pastel colours. He still recalled every single clothing combination she wore, and the way her light hazels brightened up when she noticed the baby pink dress he spent exactly fourty six days making. He remembered the way her right eye would squint a tad more than the other whenever she laughed, the way she’d raise her arms whenever he spun her around as though she trusted him not to drop her, and it was the first time he realized that such a small action could bring about such great happiness.

And while his mind was preoccupied with thoughts of his niece, a familiar voice abruptly cut off his thoughts, instantly drowning out the chatterings of passersby. “What, you dont like bumping gonads? I thought that was a rather flattering term myself.” his tone carried mild amusement, as though he took pleasure in teasing another. He recognized the scent that followed as he passed the dressing room, the mild scent of..? Hope couldn’t quite put a finger on what it is, buy he knew exactly who it belonged to. Growing distressed of possibly encountering someone familiar, his long legs quickly carried him to another corner of the establishment, where he soon found himself in the men’s section, a part of the establishment he strangely didn’t enter within the past half hour since he entered. It was always women’s and kid’s clothing that had caught his attention rather than men’s. Perhaps it was the details that came along with the many designs, or perhaps it was because he had always taken a liking to rather.. feminine products. He supposed that was the case, given how most of his clothing choices were pretty much the same.

“Which one do you think suits me?” a woman asked while she held a black off shoulder top and another with small flower prints, and her friend simply shrugged in return, brushing it off with an excuse that she had bad fashion sense. Flower prints. Flower prints suited her pale skin and slender form. Her shoulder length bob and her perfect posture brought about an air of sophistication, and the white flower printed top would add the final feminine touch to her. She could curl her hair into a soft wave, enhancing the lovely frame of her face. Alas, Hope only kept to himself while he continued browsing through the selection of clothes, fearing that they might find his opinion uneeded. His heart hammered against his chest while he grew distressed once more, bothered by the countless questions the woman was bombarding her friend with. But before he could move anywhere else, he was once more overwhelmed by a familiar scent, and a voice Hope remembered as clear as day. ”If it isn't the dear Baby Blues I happen upon. If only on a finer day, I would have hoped. You seem...worse for wear. Everything okay?” navy blue orbs lifted to meet a pair of familiar crimson thar contrasts a head of raven locks. Yes, he remembered. Pale skin, piercing gaze and a posture that holds the self confidence he lacked.

”Uh-- I--” he stuttered, darting his gaze around the store until they finally settled upon the feet of a mannequin at the far end of the establishment. Oh, it’s missing a hand. ”Alex- uh- good afternoon-” he greeted, nervously fiddling with the sleeves of his oversized sweater. Was his complexion horrible? Was it obvious he was in distress? One hand came to cup his cheek and it was only then, he noticed the tension of his facial muscles, and the strong grit of his teeth. It was that obvious after all? ”Oh- I’m okay- I’m not used to big crowds- that’s all.” and that was a given, according to the way he has been acting since the moment he stepped in.

“This is just a tip, but...They say an orgasm before bed leads to amazing sleep, you know- if that drink doesn’t do the trick.” the short scene replayed itself within the younger male’s mind, and he’d find himself grow a tad uncomfortable, adding to the tension of holding a casual conversation. They were each standing on one end of the spectrum, both of them polar opposites, which had once again, drew their distance further apart.

”Um-..” he paused, ”I-It’s been a while..?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles: No, no! It's fine! emotion_awesome

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:14 pm
User Image

Alexus knew shy, with punctilious specification for Hope’s body language itself, based off their last meeting. Today the man seemed to vaguely brush an air of panic as he was found by the dark haired one, though at least without questioning to whom Alex spoke this time. Was he okay? Blinking almost dumbly, the writer swung his gaze around the store, half expecting to see a suspicious figure somewhere just off from his peripherals. All he noted really was a female pair, having sunk under his prior notice specifically for the fact they were together. Groups of women who were hit on by a man acted insulted rather than be flattered to have garnered attention- which, to himself, justified his preference to approach- well...loners. Exhaling as he arrived back at Hope, Alex nodded a second greeting, watching the way the man played with his clothes.

”Mm~” Was his given response to the remark concerning Hope’s unease in crowds. Nevertheless, the reaper’s regard was cemented on the averted navy orbs of his equal. No need to look around a second time when the truth was, crowds could be somewhat subjective in definition; what was a lot of people to one man could be hardly any at all to another. It was, with this provided evidence to commiserate the last- true that Hope clammed up once in the presence of others, as if he was automatically assuming the role of the omega in a group. It bothered him on some level that he wouldn’t look him in the eye as a basic respect as well as- Alex wasn’t sure how to put it into words; Hope truly acted as the inferior. Was the author...intimidating in some way? Personally, he had never thought so in light of his reputation for baseless flirting just for the fun of it. However,

”Ah, you aren’t wrong...I don’t suppose the one time we met entitles me to be overly friendly with you, forgive me.” Chuckled the purebred, free hand lifted as if to dismiss himself. He may as well otherwise be an utter stranger jumping out at Hope right in the open, that was what he told himself to explain the blonde’s discomfort. He could leave, but consent to do such under his given assumption for the unwelcomeness could be viewed as unhospitable on Hope’s part. Afterall, what was so harmful about saying a casual hello? Alex balanced on his heel as he leaned back, further completing the gesture that he would leave if so prompted. No, instead his unwilling company might feel obligated to stop him, or if not, this was an easy out. Alex had other things to do, which might include Alva if she was up for it. No wasn’t exactly in her vocabulary.

Ambling towards the register, Alex waved once more. ”Afterall, it’s not like you ever called. I was a little concerned, is all- you honestly look like you could be doing better.” He elaborated, taking his wallet out of his back pocket so it’d be ready. His statements weren’t lies by any means, Hope could collapse at any moment and the reaper wouldn’t be overly surprised. Glancing towards the window front, Alex asked himself whether he’d brought an umbrella- and if the answer was no, whether he wanted to walk across town in the rain. Then he’d be sick, undead body or not. It wasn’t even any less hot outside! Blame global warming. Stopping at the end of the aisle, the door of the store was in full view. The attendant had kept his umbrella at the counter like he’d asked- good, because it was name brand and expensive. Still, his short memory easily could have had him walking out without it. ”Do you...have a way to get home dry? It looks like a cold could kill you right now, Baby Blues.”

Reaper |◈|Agenda: Boring Errands |◈|With: Hope |
                      |◈| Wearing: Tod’s Men | Driving |◈|Living @: 1414 Doux |◈|Spending funds: $1146

OutOfCigarettes:

X

yo punny nut

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:33 pm
User Image

I'm feeling anxious. || I'm speaking to Alex. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

”Ah, you aren’t wrong...I don’t suppose the one time we met entitles me to be overly friendly with you, forgive me.”

”N-No!” Hope exclaimed, eventually drawing attention to the both of them, causing his figure to shrink even more than he already has. Navy blue orbs darkened into a shade of jet black, nervous over how the situation has turned out. He wasn’t trying to push people away, no, Hope wasn’t quite sure how he should speak given his lack of experience with strangers. He backed away most of the time, and fearing they’d further startle the panicked man, they chose to leave him alone, leaving Hope feeling guilty over his own behaviour. But it wasn’t the others who were the problem, it has always been him who had put himself in his own pity pot, always assuming without the slightest effort attempted to even understand the other party. His lips parted in attempt to speak, yet all he could muster was a crack in his own voice, and a few inaudible stutter. He’d complain internally, knowing full-well he’s only chasing the reaper away with his behaviour.

”Afterall, it’s not like you ever called. I was a little concerned, is all- you honestly look like you could be doing better.” and truth be told, he wasn’t wrong. He could be doing better. He should be doing better should he not remain such a stubborn person and stop holding onto what haunts him. The reaper held a casual tone while he spoke, yet his words were like pin pricks, like knives cutting against the android’s skin. Unknowingly, the android’s hands instinctively reached forth and latched onto the reaper’s wrist, ”I-- I-” his eyes flashed between shades of jet black and bright crimson, eventually settling on the latter when his gaze finally flicked upwards to meet the matching pair of crimson. He attempted to speak, yet with his gaze locked onto another, he found himself terribly nervous and on edge. But if only he’d try harder, if only he’d take the leap of faith, that first step he always brushed off with an excuse of ‘I’ll just do it next time’. If only-

”I tried-! I really did-” he finally answered, albeit the mild quiver within his voice. A total of eight times within the past 17 days. His hands were shaking, but despite so, Hope didn’t relinquish his shaky grasp. ”I didn’t know what to say-- so I just-- I hang up before it begins dialing-” he remembered clearly the mild excitement, and the nervousness he felt when he held the phone against his ear. However, the latter eventually won out, and he’d tap repeatedly against his phone in attempt to end the call. ”I-- don’t dislike it-” his friendliness, he meant. ”I just get unnecessarily worried over what other people would think about me and I just- I chicken out-- I’m sorry if my actions have.. offended you in any way--” and as though he had used up the courage he had mustered, the pair of crimson orbs dulled into the shade if navy blue once more before they were cast to the polished marble tiles of the establishment. His gaze lifted just enough to notice the darker skin of Alex’s wrist in comparison to his, taking notice of the way the reaper’s skin felt warm despite the chilly weather. He fell silent, taking note of the way his hands were rather smooth, yet possessed the masculinity of a man’s. Navy orbs widened, and the android exclaimed while he threw his hands up in surrender, releasing his hold around his companion’s wrist. Ah, had the air always been so chilly? If so, Hope had just only took notice of the way the air felt cold against his hand. ”I-I-- I’m sorry! I didn’t realize- I-- You-- I’m sorry.” he took a step back and lowered his head in a failed attempt to conceal the heat that had spread to his ears, dusting them a light shade of pink. He was apologetic, but within that moment, he was almost desperate, as though he would be unable to untangle from his own fears if he hadn’t took that leap.

”Do you...have a way to get home dry? It looks like a cold could kill you right now, Baby Blues.” his voice broke the silence that had lingered around for a tad too long. Navy blues calmed into gentle ocean blues when his gaze met the small raindrops hitting against the windows with gentle ‘taps’. It was strangely beautiful, yet at the same time, it brought about a strange sense of melancholy. ”Uh- no..” he answered, flicking the pair of ‘baby blues’ towards the reaper. ”I thought I’d wait in here until the rain stopped-”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:23 am
User Image

Alexus, too, was surprised by the sudden outburst from the blonde, frozen out of shock before wondering if maybe he’d set that ploy up a little too effectively. He hadn’t meant to embarrass the male, not that he could predict a reaction like that. Was Hope actually that invested? In him? Alex would feel, more precisely, it was less to do with him and was actually something that bothered the other male on a personal level. Even he didn’t warrant that kind of passion. Still yet to completely relax, the author drew his brows inward, staring into the blonde’s eyes as the silence stretched out. Alex would break that silence, all the more concerned for the resurrected android. Nevertheless, as he iterated on the appearance of Hope’s health, he allowed his glance to casually inspect the air above the man’s head. The numbers there were still beyond anything he knew, species wise, and the dark angel wasn’t equipped to measure health with his second sight; though, fortunately, his life span wasn’t close to it’s expiration point. Lot’s of supernatural beings could alter the color of their eyes, he was hardly any closer to the truth with that bit of evidence.

Feeling pressure around his wrist, Alex was torn from inspecting the meta-human’s face. Blinking down at his limb instead, clasped between the hands of the blonde, he was left to turn his baffled expression back on Hope. His orbs were once again in transformation, ultimately leaving the married man with no idea where his attention should stay. With a ragged exhale, Alex used his free hand to pin his hair up and off his brow. He was beginning to lose track of what was going on, trying to grasp what series of thoughts were really gathering in the head of the gentler man. One thing he thought for sure, was that he wished Rylee would be half as earnest with him as Hope was now. With such a desperate expression, how could his heart not melt? And being him, he’d bet the male had a face just as pretty as that in the bedroom. His wife would rather spare his feelings than tell him when she missed him, or when she wished he’d stay at home and touch her. Sure he didn’t like being nagged, but that was only when it came to other things. He still wanted to know what she was thinking, and that, sometimes, he wasn’t the only wanting wanting his spouse.

Hearing the blonde find his words and stutter them, Alex offered a rare subtle curve of his lips. ”Aw, Sunshine, I’m not offended, it’s a part of the scene not to always get calls back. Maybe I should have offered something that put less pressure on you, texts would have been okay too.” And ah, he had it now. Hope’s eyes were changing based on his emotions, which seemed pretty unstable in the past few minutes. Made sense. Although now, they apparently had settled as Hope himself dropped into abrupt silence. Should he expect more? He waited, but his smile grew into a mild laugh as his arm was permitted to land beside his hip once again. The boy was just too cute for his own good! Was was to keep a guy like him from pouncing? ”Don’t be sorry! Why, a man such as myself doesn’t often receive such genuine affection. Frankly, I’m flattered.” His chuckle waned as he brushed Hope’s cheek with the side of his thumb, keeping the contact brief as he handed the cashier his card in exchange for his bags. Having turned away for that short time, he observed the weather enough to offer Hope some assistance.

Taking his card back, and fingering for the attendant to do the same with his umbrella, Alex opened his arm to welcome Hope under the area of its coverage. ”It’s not much, but it’s not slowing down, either. And- Even if you are the most striking thing here, I don’t think the employees are allowed to let you camp out in the store.” He’d snicker slyly, making his way to the exit only once the android chose to join him. The reaper wasn’t overly concerned to keep his schedule if the present had enough to keep him occupied. He wondered just where Hope lived, whether it was nearby given this was the most expensive side of town. Anyone who lived in Lumiere were basically well known or loaded enough to deserve a house there; it would only tickle him to find the broken man on his arm was also a privileged one. ”We can catch a bite if you’d like, otherwise, the lead is all yours, Luce dei miei occhi.”

~Exit~

Reaper |◈|Agenda: Boring Errands |◈|With: Hope |

OutOfCigarettes:

X

yo punny nut

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:12 am
User Image

When someone spoke of sunshine, it reminded him of something bright bright and radiant. It reminded him of sunflower fields, of the sweet fragrance and the scent of wild flowers, with the mild mixture of grass and dirt. It reminds him of someone cheerful, of someone sun-kissed and active, someone just bursting at the seams with unconditional love and excitement. Sunshine spoke of someone the complete opposite of him, it calls out to the person he wants to be, yet couldn’t bring himself to take the very first step. Sunshine left a bittersweet feeling within his chest, albeit knowing it was only a casual pet name he was addressed with. But Hope was delighted, not because he was addressed in such a way, but because he had heard a voice spoken with a smile, after long days spent in solitude. Calmed baby blues flicked upwards to meet a pair of crimson, as though to confirm it was reality, and not just a scene his lonely mind had created. What his gaze invited, was the small curvature of the reaper’s lips while he spoke in a voice that sounded almost like a melodic tune to the freckled male.

”N-No- I’m sorry, I should’ve thought of that-” he answered, bringing his hand that was tugging against the edge of his sweatshirt, up to his forehead, where the mild furrow of the brow had formed. It hadn’t struck his mind in the slightest bit that he could do so much other than calling. ”I was so nervous-- I couldn’t even bring myself to think about anything else-” a quiet chuckle escaped his lips and he gave a light shake of his head, in attempt to mock his own incompetency. His thoughts were so full on the thought of conversing with someone, that he took Alex’s words a tad too literally, that he held his phone in hand while he curled up upon his bed, repeatingly pushing the same set of numbers that was burnt and carved into his mind only to delete them in the end. He was stuck in an endless loop, until the clock struck twelve and he deemed it was a time too late for casual talks. A light shade of pink dusted his freckled cheeks, and he’d cast his gaze downwards once more. Silence overcame them, though this time, it was short-lived, and less uncomfortable than it was moments earlier. Alex had broken the silence that lingered with a laugh the android found quite.. soothing. Everything else fell on deaf ears, leaving only the sound of his laughter resonating within his ears. Mistaken, he quickly parted his lips to protest, only to met with a hand he assumed was about to hit him across the cheek. Yet what followed was the brief, gentle touch that he never knew he craved, leaving small goosebumps in their wake. The area where his thumb brushed across felt terribly warm, and he was left wondering if the establishment was this cold to begin with. Unknowingly, his hands came up to his cheek when Alex turned away, running it along the path his thumb had grazed.

”You have warm hands.” Hope admitted, one of the rare moments he was so brutally honest. He had a pair of hands that were warm, albeit only a brief touch of the cheek. His skin was warm to touch, leaving his hand empty and cold when their skin ceased to touch. Or perhaps it was simply his own overthinking that led to such strange emotions, perhaps it was the rare touch from a person that reminded he was so desperately touch-starved? That he so desperately craved for someone to talk to? Crimson gaze was cast upon the android while he made a comment on the downpour, and, a compliment that he so nonchalantly slipped into the conversation. Alex had a way around words, that he had realized the very first encounter they shared. He didn’t protest, nor hesitate like he had moments earlier. Ocean blues scanned the establishment one last time before his feet carried him towards the reaper, into the space beneath his arms that the android felt safest within this very moment. Has a person’s touch always felt this warm? This.. comforting? His gaze was downcast, fluttering shut to enjoy the small moment of silence before they stepped out. ”Thank you-- and I’m sorry for the trouble--” he murmured, allowing the sound of raindrops the drown out his building worries and frustration. This, this was real. The warmth that now enveloped him, the sound of raindrops that hit against the umbrella, the way the coldness of the raindrops prickled against his pale synthetic skin. All these, these were real.

”I-- I can’t possibly trouble you an--” and as though his systems knew he was lying, his stomach sounded a protest, growling in hunger, leaving the young man feeling utterly embarrassed. He groaned, hoping the rain had drowned out the sound it made. ”Oh, I-- Food sounds nice--” he answered, anything if it meant taming the hungry beast residing within his stomach.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:24 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, мαч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③①
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

fuestray

Faun

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image

Allix Uehara

Since it was her first day here in Soleil, the most important thing to do first is, of course, shopping! At least... to her it was important. Looks were crucial when it came to first impression with the people she was going to meet here, especially with the fashion company she was interning at! Of course, Allix isn't a superficial person; a good personality was important, too! The girl had asked around town what was a good place to shop, and all of her co-workers said that the Not-So-Catwalk was the place to be - for starters. She figured that she could pick up a few things for herself, as well as her boorish brother. Since he just recently got out of prison, he was in dire need of a new wardrobe. He'd thank her later! " Hmm... now let's see... What would he look good in? " Allix muttered to herself as she started to browse through the men's section. She was going to get him a couple shirts, pants...and pretty much everything that would be essential. She also needed to pick Felix up a couple business casual wear so he could start looking for a damn job! He wasn't just going to bum off of her for the rest of his life! He needed to be an adult.

OOC: Sorry if it's a little short!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games