Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic Lazar

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image
Cecil Neve

"Damn..." Cecil said, a little disappointed. "It would seem there're a lot of people who've moved here lately. Well, thank you anyway. My name is Cecil, you?" As he spoke, he changed back into his normal form. He looked both the girl and the fox over, quirking a brow at the latter. If it hadn't been for it's tails and the bright purple of it's eyes and brows, it might've looked like a pet. Although, it clearly was something... more, for lack of a better word.

Relationship: Single-
Race: Humanoid-
Ammunition:
Loaded: 9/9x 6/6x Spare: 36x/24x Type: 9mm/.357
Form: Normal Form-
Cash: $430-
Mood: Relaxed-

Cho-Cho Twain

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:49 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $500

Mood: Calm

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

Clothing: X

╔═══════════════════════════╗

Enya sighed as she watched the brunette look around before finally directing her gaze towards her. She wouldn't blame her for not noticing, it's not like she was noticable in the first place. "It would be nice if the weather was always this windy. The sun isn't my kind of thing." she answered, truth be told she never really liked the sun in the first place since she has sensitive skin. When people are playing around on the beach with sun kissed skin and she'll be caught in one of the shades om the other end of the beach, it was quite frustrating.

She nodded at the brunette's words, the beach is indeed pretty, in fact it always is. She's never really been to a beach during sunny days except yesterday when she was picking wild flowers with Claude. "I'm Enya, by the way." She was spacing out at the far end of the horizon until she heard a voice beside her. She looked over only to see a black crow, not that she hates it or anything but it triggered something within her and it makes her feel like hunting it. Yet again, it's merely just her natural instincts. "I just moved here, I'm sorry." she took a deep breath to maintain her composure and replied apologetically, she attempted to look away until she saw someone pass out not far from them, it seemed like he was surfing. She walked up towards him and gently pushed him with one of her paw, "Excuse me, are you alright?" she asked, almost in a monotone voice.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

OOC:
Cho-Cho Twain

Chaos_wolf12

Sonic Lazar

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:07 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

Lyeisander

Sonic Lazar

User Image
Kurō Ishida
A young man who lost his way? This is the story of a man and a blade
Hero's aren't born, They're chosen
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
He pushed himself up as he felt the nudge to the side. Sitting up he rubbed his head. His vision was blurry giving the illusion that he was at sea again but he whipped his eyes and he had a normal vision seeing he was on the beach turning he looked to the girl."Yeah, just-...a slight head ache." he said as he ran his fingers throught his hair pushing back the wet hair that covered his face. A crow had landed on his shoulder and gave a sound from its voice before flying off. "jeez." he said reffering to what happened he grabbed his blade and squeezed it pulling a lever. He was floated to his feet afterwards. "thanks, could have floated off to sea." he said as he walked over to his pile of clothes by his phone. He got dressed and picked up his phone and began walking around the beach...well walking away from the group. he put up his hand signaling goodbye to the group. But still walking around. "so...i should make some friends."
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
As much of fun this fight was, you have to go.
This sword shall and will, Bring forth a new kingdom
you have met with a terrible fate, Haven't you?
Quote: So how's about we settle this?
Nick name: operation Zero
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

Familiar voices began to ring in her ears as she read silently to herself, causing her to look up and merely raise an eyebrow as she spotted the girl she had met earlier, Enya, and another boy whom walked away from the collecting group of people.

"Hey, young lad, the one with the wet hair and homeless appearance." She called out to the black haired boy in curiosity. "Do you know them? Especially the black haired girl that came to aid you?" Earlier she had heard them asking if he was alright... But what he did exactly to get himself stuck in such a situation was unknown to her. "You plucked quite the audience, haven't you? Come come, I can't yell from a distance forever."

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Curious
Tagged: Some guy
Listening To: Primadonna Girl
Money: $430
Outfit: Rainy Weather

Chaos_wolf12

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:01 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: text

Mood: text

She was a little relieved when he regained his consciousness, but she still remained rather wary about the headache he's having. She watched him float up to his feet. It wasn't something she's seen before, and it caught her interest. Due to her small size, it was rather straining for ger neck as he looked up at him. "Hello there." she greeted, yet again with a monotone, but soon she heard a familiar voice and looked over, standing there was Nana, the girl who she had met yesterday.

"Nice to see you again, Nana." she walked up to her feet and sat down to look at her. And again, it was straining her neck.

OOC: Whoops, I used the wrong posting format- emotion_facepalm
Chaos_wolf12

Goddess Skaia

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

With a slightly hesitated response to both the fox and the crow, the lass simply said, "Jeni." It was said in a rather quiet tone since she really felt slightly nervous for some particular reason. She never really tried to socialize in the past, but now was different... Also since Enya and Cecil had both introduced themselves, so it would seem rude if she didn't do so as well. Shortly after, the sorceress watched as the fox scampered off to help a younger looking, black-haired male who had passed out along the shore. It was just one strange thing after another, wasn't it? Again, Jeni cocked her head to the side with a look of curiosity hidden in her eyes. "Strange...He tried surfing in this weather?" Since it was around 53 degrees, she honestly thought that people would avoid the water...she guessed she was wrong. People are crazy now a days.

From a small distance, Jeni just stood there and watched them. She observed the way they interacted, body gestures, and especially their facial expressions. She watched closely until she suddenly felt a rush of awkwardness. The poor girl finally caught herself just staring blankly at them all as she processed their movements. Most people found that weird or stalker-ish, so this was her queue to leave. Giving them a small wave good-bye, Jeni grabbed her flats from the sand and made her way out.

[ Exit ]

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝

Cho-Cho Twain

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:15 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $488.50

Mood: Frustrated

She watched the crow turn back into his original form and noticed that he quirked his eyebrows when he saw her appearance. Not that she minds, but she fidgeted a little as he glanced over. Perhaps he has noticed that she's not just an 'ordinary pet', but yet another citizen of Soleil City. She was curious as to what he was, but kept it to herself anyway. It would be bad for her to invade his privacy no, would it. "Why are you looking for herbs?" she asked, but soon let out a sigh as she realised the question she asked was no better than the previous one she had wanted to ask.

Just as she was about to turn around and call out to the other girl named Jeni, she had already left the beach and the water around her feet had already returned to it's normal temperature. "Well, Cecil, that's a nice name." she facepalmed herselg multiple times in her head, she had nothing to say and was bad in conversations. Now she's just hoping to dig a hole and hide in it for the rest of her life.

OOC:
Sonic Lazar

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
He looked behind him and back forward. "Huh...guess she means me..." he thought. He began walking over to her. "N-no I don't know them." he said the homeless sentence made him chuckle a bit. "Also no, I'm not homeless." he said smiling." Maybe she's rich, that would explain why she's dressed so well and nicely. Not one cut, not one mark. "My names Kuro."
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"Funny how I didn't ask for your name, oh well, I can learn to forgive. Sometimes it slips my mind that people live here." The demon sighed and closed her book. "So you don't know then at all? No wonder... There's a fresh face every day. Anywho~ I'm Nana, just as the little fox sai-" She paused and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Little fox?" A white fox with multiple tails owned the voice of Enya, so it was unmistakably the girl from yesterday, "Goodness, this island never ceases to amaze me." She cleared her throat and drew her attention back to the boy, "Here's a question for you; Why in God's name would you swim in 53 degree weather?"

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Amused
Tagged: Kuro

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:36 pm

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
"Nice to meet you, Nana." he said bowing and placing his right hand on his left side of his chest. He stood back tall and continued to answer her question. "Well...." Flashback. "Hm...if I want to become more resistant to weather, I can fight better...Alright- Oh no my sword!" flashback ends. "My sword floated off. That reminds me." he said as he sheathed it. "Question, you give off a different and intriguing feel, are you human?" he asked still smirking.
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos
══════════════════════════

"Eyo! If you don't mind me asking, may I take a picture?"
[Abe Enters]

The brunet smiled as he made his way down to the sand with his camera in hand. "Well, lets see what the sea shore can do for me before work..",he whispered to himself. He sat down in a comfortable spot in the sand, taking his shoes and socks off before looking at his surroundings. In front of him was the ocean with the sun hanging over it; he took a picture,"Ah...that's a nice shot.." To his left was a few people- including someone wielding a sword.'...is that still legal here? Or maybe it's a cosplay or something?' Nevertheless despite the odd look, he raised his camera and snapped a photo of the two's conversation. 'Wonder how the other's are...'

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Cash: $500 || I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ: -
Chaos_wolf12
Goddess Skaia
Antagonist TEN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:52 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"I'm a cross-dresser, for a-a...good reason! ...I'm sorry..."

Blair made her to the sand, making sure to remove his stockings and his flats before going any further, he kept it in his bag and watched the beautiful view of the sea. The waves crashing, the blue sea sparkling, the wind in his hair. Ah, it was great! It was a little chillier than usual without his stockings on, but he didn't mind too much. He took a small stroll along the beach, his eyes focusing on the beautiful blue water. For a few minutes of walking, his eyes focused back to the front of him, and he felt himself kick someone in the side. It wasn't even too forceful, but he had to apologize! Blair quickly turned to them and only saw a young male with brown hair and a camera before he accidentally slipped onto the sand when taking a step forward. His skirt flared up (which revealed quite a lot) as he fell backwards and onto his rear. He managed to squeak something out. "I-I'm so sorry!! Are you okay?!"

Blair's Outfit

...Currency...
                  497$

OOC:
                  Haeza _0
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:20 am
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

Nana placed a hand over her mouth and chuckled lightly, "Why would you lug around a sword? Are you some 32 year old man living in his mother's basement whose infatuated with oriental weapons and of the like? This is a vacation spot, I doubt you would be needing weapons here." Her banter shouldn't be taken seriously, she was just in a playful mood.

"If you must ask, I'm certainly not human. If I was I would have already soiled my pantaloons at the fact that one of my acquaintances is able to take the form of a fox." She replied, her crimson eyes trailing over to a boy with the camera. Nana might as well pose for the picture, so she held up a peace sign as the picture of the two was taken. In the end however, camera boy was interrupted by an outside interference. "Are you human?" The demon asked Kuro, throwing the question around.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

Chaos_wolf12

Haeza_0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:10 am

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
Kuro let out a slight laugh from the comment. "Its the last thing i have from my father." he said as he smiled. After hearing the comment of her not being human. "Hm, Guess that explains the crimson eyes." He then began wondering what could she be if not human. "Yes, i am Human." He was very Intrigued about meeting someone thats non human. "How long have you been here. Ms.Nana?" He said addressing her in a gentlemanly Manor.
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:28 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"It could have been colored contact lenses for all you known." She simply shrugged and stood up from her seat. "Ha, I've been here for a few days now. Let me guess, you just got here?" Nana asked. She slung her purse over her shoulder and placed her hands on her hips. "Do you even know your district?"

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

Chaos_wolf12

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games