Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:18 am
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn quirked a brow. "You're upset over that?" he asked slowly. She was upset over a kids show? It was a show that he didn't watch and just didn't understand the appeal. Although, many kids shows were actually geared towards adults these days. The surprising amount of adult innuendo was astonishing. The brunette laughed lightly as he sat up. Leaning over slightly, he poked her forehead teasingly. "Well, you can record it and once our child is born we can all watch it together," he cooed lovingly as he smiled.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:27 am
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

"Hey!" She lifted her head and took his hand, spreading the back out along the cool counter. "I've been following it since it started! For like a year..." She pouted, already starting to draw out the lines on it. Her face rose and she smiled an open smile, emitting the smallest of giggles. "Psssh. Our baby would grow up with nothing but! Adventure Time... Steven Universe..." She pondered a moment. "Then when they get older, some Regular Show." She puffed her lips out and nodded sternly. "You're just lucky I'm not one of those girls that sits around and watches Beverly Hills House Wives or something." She stuck her tongue out teasingly to him. "I'd be one of those people babbling before bet. Uhrmahgurrrd. I can't believe Sarah like, totally like, betrayed Jessicaaaa.. And like... Like, I don't even know, like."

The smile curved upwards when she closed her mouth and opened her eyes, looking at him. "You want me to do that instead?" She teased, reaching up to poke his nose.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Loving.. ; Calm...
Money: $470.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:10 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Yeah, no, but still..." he laughed at her exaggerated Beverly Hills speech pattern. "I should introduce you to some more adult shows." He wasn't really one to talk. He watched most of those shows as well. In fact they often watched them together, but Steven Universe was her thing. Although, maybe he should brace himself for more craziness since she is being given an influx of hormones from being pregnant. Dear lord, what was going to happen to him for the next nine months? Or however far along she is. It was possible he was going to die. She was going to kill him. "Babe...you might want to keep an eye on the food..." he suddenly spoke up as he peered over her shoulder to the smoking pan on the stove.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:20 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She shrugged and pursed her lips out. Beh... The Walking Dead... Glee... Those were all crap shows. Granted, she didn't know if Finn kept up with either of those - they were just examples that popped into her head. Her eyes rose and she propped herself up on the counter. "Well... Maybe Breaking Bad. That one looks kinda fun to watch." Her head cocked to the side before swiveling behind her and hurrying to the stove and turning the rice on low and capping it. "Mmm... It shouldn't be too long now." A shrug. "But the bread will take a little bit longer, okay?" She peered back over to him, deciding to hang around the stove now.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:14 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"I think, we should have a Law & Order marathon," he said suddenly with an almost pleading grin. Finn liked the older Law & Order, from the 90's on. Well, not to present day. Now it was just kinda...there. It just isn't the same as the older versions. If there was one show he would sit down and watch all the way through, that was it. It was like a staple in his life. He couldn't turn on the T.V., see it on and not watch it. He could do that to other shows, but not that one.

"That's fine," he replied casually. Leaning in closer to her, he smiled. She was always so beautiful. Her glittering eyes were her best feature. Yes, all of her was stunning, but her eyes really stood out. "I think..." he began slowly, his hands sliding along the counter to try and snatch hers, "That we should finish making dinner, head upstairs and just spend a nice, intimate dinner in bed, just the two of us." Dime meowed and inched closer to them. "Three of us."

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:07 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"Law and Order?" She questioned, cocking an eyebrow. That would be something he watched. She laughed at the smile and came back to the counter - the alarm from the oven would tell her the food was done. "How can I not with that look?" She laughed again, leaning down on the counter. "You know what I do like watching though? Those Investigation Discovery shows. Ohhh, and Dr. G Medical Examiner. That's a good one too." Her hands were snatched and she couldn't help but feel another warm feeling envelope her. Her hands relaxed in his.

"Oh can we..~? That sounds so sweet.." She murmured, smiling so wide her eyes had smiled as well. Her front teeth glimmered a pearly white in the light and she just stared at him; overwhelmed with joy. To have such a relaxing night after a whole crapfest of a day - minus finding out she's pregnant. That was super exciting. It was so wonderful. Just seeing Finn smile again; laughing at Dime. "Hnnn..~" Her head lowered to the cat's level, making little kissing noises to him.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:29 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Of course we can," he replied smiling. If they couldn't, he wouldn't have suggested it. Rubbing the back of her hand with his thumbfor a moment or two, he finally let go and got up from the counter. Walking around to the other side, Finn wrapped his arms gingerly around his wife. There was no real reason for it other than he wanted to hold her a moment longer. Only she was the one to make him feel better when he was feeling like sh*t. Even if she resented him for having to quit her dream job, she still made an effort to love him and be happy with him. She was even brought to tears by the happy news of being pregnant with his child child. There was no better woman in this world for him, then her.

Letting her go, he cupped her cheek and gently kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna go upstairs and change. I'll be waiting for you," he murmured against her skin. One more kiss and he left the kitchen. Walking through their living room and up the stairs, he rummaged around in a hall closet for a few minutes before walking into their room. Turning off the lights and setting candles all around the room, he lit every single one before turning to their closet to change. It may have looked corny, but he did say an intimate dinner just the two of them. Getting out of his clothes, he tripped on his jeans as he went to grab his pajama bottoms. "Ah...! Jesus!" he cursed as he fell to the floor with a loud THUD. Picking himself up, he quickly situated himself and put on his pajama pants.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:37 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The candles around the room had finally been dying out from the night before. Having a long slumber and falling asleep early on Finn's chest, Bree still slept like a hibernating bear; the only indication of her breathing the gentle rise and fall of her chest. Her chest was curled close to Finn's chest, eyes closed softly and her arm draped lightly over his chest. Her hand on the other side of him remained in a slight fist, fingers just gently pressing into his skin. Her body stayed close to him, enjoying the warmth radiating off his body - he was always so warm. Though the room smelled of sweetly scented candles and a bit of last night's dinner mixed in. The plates hung on the bed side table, untouched after they were finished eating. Bree had simply refused to let either herself or Finn move from the bed. After all, she had missed the close intimacy like this. And as one of the bright sides of being pregnant... She'd be able to do it a lot more often.

Even in her sleep she dreamed of Finn's fingers curled around in her hair, his golden eyes either on her or thoughtfully glancing up at the ceiling. Lips barely curled in a smile, she didn't move, content with her spot against Finn. The day before had been a mental wear out. And she had been absolutely beat emotionally. All she had wanted to do was curl up in his arms, and her romantic lover had practically received her thoughts. After rinsing off the night before, she let her hair air dry and curled up to him to eat, watch a movie, and talk until she slumbered on him.

Today's Outfit: Cozy Slumber...
Feeling: Dreamy; Sleepy~

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:06 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

For one day, Finn wanted to laze about in bed with his wife. He didn't HAVE to open up the store right now if he didn't want too. He didn't have a boss to answer too and he wanted to spend more quality time with his pregnant wife. Besides, last night...All day really, had been so physically and emotionally draining that he just couldn't bring himself to get out of bed. Plus, who would want to leave the arms of a woman so endearing? With the cold night turning into a cold morning, Finn wrapped the blankets of their bed around them, one arm holding her to him by her waist.

The night had been so peaceful, after his initial fall to get everything situated before she came upstairs. Everything was left out, even the T.V. from their movie was still on. Dine was curled up somewhere between their legs and nothing but the smell of candles and Bree filled the room. His alarm was suddenly going off, causing the ex-athlete to groan in frustration before turning it off. There's no need for an alarm on a day like today. Today was about them until he felt like lumbering to work. Jacob offered to take Bree to her doctor's appointment today. Oh...didn't he say that was in the morning too? Oh well, they'd deal with it when he got here. If he even decided to come.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:19 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Slightly startled by Finn's alarm clock, the little brunette's eyes fluttered halfway open, groggy and narrowed. Eyelashes fluttered against his chest and the smallest of noises escaped her throat. "Nn...?" Tense shoulders released after she felt Finn stretch over and touch the clock; everything a blurry vision. Was this.. Real...? Her eyes slowly began to close again, opening a little, then closing, then opening, settled on one spot that she could focus on - Finn's chest. The one against his skin stayed closed, the other only just barely open to see his chest rising and falling; her cheek therefore moved in turn. She took a deep breath through her nose before they closed for good again.

"Nnn..." And she was out, snuggled up in her tights, socks, and long shirt. Something about being so curled up to Finn when she woke up for the first time in what felt like weeks was so entirely amazing... Her body just couldn't let it pass. Instead, she curled up closer, shifting slightly in the sheets and exhaled, lips still pressed shut. The morning sickness wouldn't affect her quite yet - though her boobs did hurt for some reason. Was that normal t-...? But her thoughts couldn't quite finish the sentence, already falling into another deep slumber.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:46 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn felt her stir to the sound of his alarm. Luckily that didn't last long. She seemed to fall back asleep a few minutes after he had reached over to shut off the alarm. His arm slowly moved up her back to wrap around her shoulders and pull her closer as she snuggled as close as she could to him. A tired smile tugged at his lips as she did so. She wasn't a morning person and she was always so cuddly because she didn't want to get out of bed. It was adorable. If he could do it every morning, he would. This morning was a special morning though. He wanted to be with her until her doctor's appointment. Plus, it would give him a chance to see Jacob and at least tell him they needed to talk.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:06 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

It was a rather surreal, so odd and realistic but... Comforting. A mom with slightly longer curls... Standing with her husband with both of their hands on her orb stomach, now huge and letting the sunlight shine on it... Warmth enveloping them like a warm blanket. They were talking... But not to each other. To someone else. From a strangers point of view, she could watch herself and Finn look down to her stomach and talk - talking to their baby. 'Does that sunlight feel good~? Just wait.. You'll have your little bitty hands and feet right up in that sand...' A smile from Bree and she watched herself cast a glance towards Finn, who only smiled back and kissed her forehead. They would look down, and Bree would speak again. 'Don't worry my sweet little angel~.. I know you're antsy... I know you wanna come out... But just hang on in there a little longer~.' A soft breeze blew their hair and Bree's arm tightened around Finn's waist.

The dream played out further and further... Months converted into this small time of her being asleep. Holding their sweet child... But she couldn't see the face... Slightly dizzy, Bree glanced down at the little tan-ish hands on the counter, little baby fingers reaching for the bowl of batter. She laughed slightly, now in her own body, and handed the child the whisk. She couldn't see them... Couldn't quite... The fluttering image of dark brown hair was the only thing she caught before her eyes opened again from her slumber. How long... She didn't move, eyes flickering halfway open and groggily peering out. How long.. Had she been asleep again...? She blinked slowly, leaving a butterfly kiss on his chest. Something... About an alarm... What...? The groggy new-mother inhaled slowly, stifling a yawn and letting it exhale through her nose...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:17 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Finn & Bree's driveway (shhh)
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese didn't miss the way Sela's nose crinkled like her mother's, the thing he loved about both their smiles. It was adorable. His heart gave a nervous but happy flutter when she clung to him after he picked her up. He felt more and more like a father, and he didn't think he was doing all that bad so far. However, he gave a slight downward turn of his head to see her face when she began sniffling. "What's wrong, Sela?" He asked, hurrying along the sidewalk to get her out of the rain. Why was she crying?

He walked several houses down, eyes keeping watch out for his car. It gave two obedient chirps from a house and a half away when his free hand clawed his keys out of his pocket and pressed the comand button to unlock it. He also had the engine start so it could warm up, having slowed down slightly when directing his attention to his daughter. Had he done something to distress her? Was she really upset not to be going to the toy store right away? He seemed to be becoming a worrier when something looked to be bothering either one of his girls.

He circled around his car to the backseat on the passengers side, opening the door and gently placing Sela on the seat facing him. He kneeled down to her level, looking her over quietly.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $495』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: hi >w<
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:27 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Golden orbs stared up at the ceiling, already open and awake even though he wanted nothing more then to sleep longer.The alarm had woken him up and his thoughts moved to apologizing to Jacob, making him unable to go back to sleep. He should be here soon right? Finn yawned, his free hand moving along his hair line to the side of his face. God he was tired. If he was able to sleep another twenty years, that would be great. His brow furrowed as he heard something outside his house. What in the world? They didn't own a car but that was exactly how it sounded.

Pulling away from her, begrudgingly, the tired man lumbered his way to their window, still only dressed in his pajamas pants. With another big yawn, he lazily looked out his window at the gloomy sky before dropping his gaze to their driveway. Rubbing his eyes, his mind not processing who's car had just started and was walking up to it with a little girl in their arms. Another moment before it finally dawned on him. "Bree, Ty's here for his car," he said slinking back over to her and kissing her forehead. "Looks like he brought his daughter. Wanna get up and go say hi?"

((OOC; ))
whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:35 am
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Keeping Warm

`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´

She sniffled again, refusing to let the tears that wanted to fall, fall. Just like her mother. Burying her face into his shoulder, she tried to hide her face from him so he wouldn't see her crying. It felt weird when he'd never seen her do it before. She heard his voice and the sound of a car starting not far away from them. Before she knew it, she was set in the warmth of the car, looking up into her father's blue eyes with her puffy red ones. She wiped her nose with the back of her hand and looked away. Still refusing to actually cry, she scooted along the seat enough to where she could once again wrap her small arms around his neck. "I-I-I ju-just m-mi-missed you daddy...!" she stammered, trying, and now failing, not to cry. She liked the small amount of time they had already spent together and she didn't ever want it too end. Finally knowing what it was like to be held by her father made her heart feel so overjoyed that she just couldn't contain it anymore.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games