Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:24 pm
User Image
►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

By now there should have been some attempt to reach out and touch or even an actual placement of hands against some part of her body. Yet, Athena made no move towards the feline and remained flat upon the bed with only a slight adjustment in the position of her eyes to catch a view of cleavage before returning to Mare's face to focus; to see if this was real. Mare knew nothing else to do that would get the hunter to attempt something, anything, to prove that she wanted her more than the hare she had become so fond of. Even the thought of removing her garments before her did not offer any sort of reassurance that Athena would be acting on her own true feelings rather than blind drunken lust at the shapely frame bare before her. Nothing could seem to be worse than this, until Athena posed the questions that involved her sudden change and how it is going to cause trouble for the both of them.

An anger, or maybe a hurt, coursed throughout the feline as she paused in her dancing and held her eyes away from Athena to keep from seeing those blue pearls of hers. Those eyes that now looked upon her with concern and worry instead of the desire, maybe even the love and affection, that she had unintentionally grown accustomed to witnessing during their time together. "I guess she really doesn't care anymore." Mare moved off of Athena and stood next to the side of the bed. "It's just the booze and being back home. Hic...Sorry for bothering. It's nice to know how you feel now." She stated with eyes still averted from Athena. Without another word, she walked out of the room and headed back downstairs to get some rest.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Clista's House > Guest Room Feeling: Disappointed/Impaired/Angry Company: Athena Wearing: Black tank top and her prior bottoms

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:48 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The blondie sat up and reached out for the clearly upset hybrid's hand in an attempt to bring her back and discuss what exactly she was talking about. "Maribel, wa-" she called out as quietly as she could, but by then the woman had made her way out of the room presumably back downstairs with the rest of her passed out friends. Left with only the sounds of the hybrid's footstep quickly fading away, Athena laid there in confusion, heart still pounding, and her mind reminiscing on the sight that was now just a memory. She eased herself back down onto the mattress of the bed as Maribel's words continued to echo and contradict any words previously directed at Athena. One moment she was unwanted and now she was being told she was attractive by the same woman. Not only that, but she was now left to wonder what the cat exactly meant by understanding how she felt? How was she supposed to feel when rattled from her slumber to the likes of her engaged shipmate drunkenly dancing atop of her? She. . .she was now taken. Untouchable at that! Wasn't she? But if so, then why would she come to Athena of all people? Frustrated as she laid there gazing up at the ceiling, the bounty hunter threw her pillow over her head before letting out a muffled yell to voice her displeasure.

Those sudden actions and words of the feline were like any ember residing next to the dying fire in Miss Dorne. The fire was ready to give up and slowly disappear as the night continued with no fuel to continue it's pursuit, but when in contact once more with the piece of ember it was kindled back to a blaze stronger than ever.
She laid there hugging her pillow, as she realized that her affection for the hybrid was still there even though she knew this woman was far-fetched in attempting to love her now. "You dumbass. . ." She murmured as she closed her eyes for a wink of sleep before morning. That wasn't directed only towards the cat and her frustrating actions, but also at herself for not understanding them in the clue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A day had past since Athena's late night interaction with Maribel. While the rest of Traven's seemed constant and forever in motion, the veteran had appeared to have something caught in her gears lately as she made roost up on the roof of Clista's house just outside the guest room window. Her eyes were forever shifting as she watched the clouds drift west and occasionally blocking the sun from basking the town in its light. It was the most her eyes seemed to move since the encounter as while even at the festival, she had been on and off into a drowsy like state trying to figure out the reasons to Maribel's intrusion. Something that was made apparent to her by the perturbed look and voice of Clista's while they wondered through the festivities. Several times she denied that anything was bothering her, but the blonde could tell that the brunette knew something was the matter with her. No matter how often she tried to brighten up and wow with things like her marksmanship at the shooting games or the ring toss.

She felt terrible for making the hare wonder like such, but she couldn't explain to her cute little thing of affection about the sneaky feline. It would result in way too many negative results; heartbreak, friendships ruined, betrayal. All things that would be directed her way reluctantly. She would just have to keep her mouth shut about the whole thing and at some point talk to Maribel who provoked these emotions out of her. The huntress wanted to ask Mare the following morning about remembering any of the night, but her and Atticus had already left by the time she woke up. To this point she still never got to to discuss anything with her and it was now driving the woman into frustration as she pondered on those words thrown her way. Fed up with it all, she gave a disapproving sigh before rolling onto her side and covering her face up with her arm as she laid on the tiled roof. This vacation wasn't getting anymore relaxing for her as the days moved on.
☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Clista's house
☪ Feeling :: Confused
☾ Company:: N/A
☪ Wearing:: Aviators, A navy sweater, torn light denims, and a pair of black Chucks.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image

The last day was spent in mostly silence by a thankful Maribel. So far her drunken conduct had been lost upon her waking. That is, save for her the constantly present memory that she had basically bared her soul before the last person in Travens that needed to see that. What was I thinking??" She thought as she dug her claws deeply into a tree she had been scaling, "I don't have any feelings for that stupid huntress." Her musings continued all the way up the Ebk tree that she had always favored. A nearby branch was sturdy enough to bare her weight and constant fidgeting. Many a time, this tree provided a tranquil spot for her uncertainty over the years. From determining what truths to share with her parents to whether to accept Atticus' first invitation to a date. In a huddled position, Maribel started to fiddle with the engagement ring she had been longing for. Yet, now she did not feel as if she even deserved to have it in her possession. She had returned in a deep lie while building another with each denial of her affections for Athena.

Down below in a well hidden shade, Garland watched her closest friend fiddling about with a face in saddened distortion and lost in thought. She knew there was something going on, but nothing would come from a cat when it is in a stubborn mode. "Guess I should go ask our guest what exactly has been happening here." The ring-tail made her way around Travens in the spots she had seen Athena at with Clista. All around her was nothing, but the hybrids she had come to know without a single trace of a human in the bunch. Even Clista was found negotiating a price increase on some of her produce without Athena with her. Maybe she could find her hanging around Clista's homestead or in the garden. Lucky enough for her, the huntress was easily spotted in a curled up position on the roof almost in the same manner as Maribel. With ease offered by her hybrid genes, Garland made her way up to the roof and stopped a few feet away. "I guess I'll be asking you the same thing. Was the sex with Mare-Mare that good? Because the obvious sexual tension you two are dispersing is thicker than this jungle." She asked with a straightforward motherly tone and arms crossed in front of her chest; her face remained softened. Amongst their group of friends, she had always been the no nonsense, straight to the point one whenever tensions were high for any reason.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Random Tree Feeling: Disappointed/Confused Company: No One Wearing: Denim capris, red racer back, and no shoes.

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:56 am

Her eyes were cast upon the tiling of the rooftop in thought as she continually thought about this temptress of a feline she called a shipmate. Now that her head was cleared from the impairing effects of beers and mixed drinks, she could recall the scene from the night before and everything that was Maribel atop her in a drunk manner. It was so simple for her to remember everything about the woman in such a cursory stint as if it was something that lasted hours between the two. Shameful things such as the mixture of the booze and Maribel's own scent down to the feeling of her sitting atop her legs. Even with the sight of that woman and yet still she still couldn't persuade herself to touch as much as she wanted to. Even now, as she thought about it, her heart was pounding like a drum in her tight chest and a warm sensation pulsed over her very own body. If she laid there any longer, she could only wonder what kind of mess she would make of herself. Luckily for her, the presence of a shadow cast over her and the sudden sound of close voice shook her from her thoughts, leaving her in a paused state. Especially since they involved any intimate moments involving Maribel.

With a blush partially shrouded by her sunglasses, she sat up in a jolt that made the glasses irrelevant as they slipped off her face. As she clung onto the shades as if it was for dear life, she finally looked up at the adjusting presence that called out the bold statements with a menacing baring of teeth. But to much of her surprise, it was Garland of all people who made her light up with such a daft accusation. "M-me. . .and Miss Derson!?" She finally exclaimed while looking at the woman with an amused and baffled look across her face. But by that stance of her's, the former soldier could tell that this lemur was serious. She asked Mare the same thing? She wondered dumbfound as she looked at the face of a mother simply so curious about their sex life. There's something wrong with this one. I should have expected no less from somebody who had to marry that monkey. She gave a light chuckle from that thought before finally deciding to give her an answer. "Please! Apparently that cat can barely handle seeing me naked despite the way she stares! If I include the time she went into heat, the most I may have ever got out of her is a nice bite on the neck and then some licking afterwards." She joked as she revealed the scars to prove to Garland.

Thinking back on those moments of Maribel's heat cycle, she recalled those feelings when she heard the hybrid call her adorable and appealing. It gave her such a fluttering smile, but that quickly dispersed at how quickly Maribel had changed to an avoiding look last night. Remembering that glancing expression of Mare's only brought out her own as she bit her lip down in frustration. Why did she look away from me like that after going so far? What reason did she have to come into my room? She clenched the fabric of her sleeve as she found any reasoning to say they had nothing between them. I mean that's what Maribel probably said, right? That there was nothing between the two? "I-If we had anything, she wouldn't be getting engaged to Atticus then? Yeah?" The blonde declared as her eyes drifted down to the her legs, "They wouldn't be kissing. . .o-or she wouldn't look at him like that if she had any sexual tension with me. She barely even wants to talk about me with you guys. So how could there be anything going on with us." That blush of her's grew while her brows scrunched together in further frustration and confusion that there was anything that was any tension from that cat with her. Just no way!

There was a silent pause from her while the sound of the people in Clista's market could be heard below. "W-what did Maribel say exactly?" She asked curiously as she brushed the blonde fringe out of her face.

☾ Company:: Garland
☪ Wearing:: Aviators, A navy sweater, torn light denims, and a pair of black Chucks.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image

This talk was becoming a lot more informative than Athena was probably trying to make it as she tried to play off the whole thing. Garland remained silent throughout to pick up on anything that might have not been said by Maribel when asked before. One thing popped up rather quickly, that even if they had not had sex, Maribel had apparently seen the visitor naked; possibly more than once. So far the only thing that they both had in common was the fact that both had established the cat's attack. "I doubt they both fabricated a whole story since that bite is the only thing they both said had happened. And yet that still doesn't explain the secrecy in all of this." Her face relaxed a bit more as she got caught up in her thoughts of what else had been said by Mare and the overall behavior of the two females. Now all the lemur need was one slip up, one odd emotion, or body movement to let her know whether her worries about her friend and this visitor held any kind of ground or not.

Before she could think of what else to look for, Garland realized that Athena had started to go into a bit more on why they couldn't have anything going on between them. Yet, there it was with each stutter of her words, downcast eyes, and furrowed brow. In the end, the pause and added question only to the confirmation that both of them were hiding something from everyone and maybe even each other. The lemur sat down next to Athena before gazing out at the farmland filled with a sea of green. "She said she attacked you and you two came to release stress." She stated plainly then looked back at Athena with a sympathetic expression. Why haven't you told her yet? And don't say you don't know what I'm talking about."

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Random Tree Feeling: Disappointed/Confused Company: No One Wearing: Denim capris, red racer back, and no shoes.

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:16 pm

Athena chuckled at the excuse Mare used to escape Garland's interrogation. "Me? Stressed? That's a funny one." She continued with a shake of her head while dodging that look of solace on the woman's face, "I've been more stressed than ever since that woman made me jump out the trees earlier this week. I only came here because she needed the stress reliever." Ever since meeting Maribel, the amount of conflict between the two had slowly increased her stress as the days went by. Before then, she had little to know worries besides her own pursuit for travelling. She knew finding what she desired would take time since it was nothing but an erratic force driven by who knows what. For her it was ebb and flow; find a mission, complete the mission, and then move on to the next one. Now, it was stopping to tend to Maribel and keep her promise to fix the ruined Obrium. All for a hybrid who just sent mixed feeling her way before leaving her to watch and suffer at the sight of her feelings for Atticus.

At the sound of Garland's question, the huntress decided to finally flash her engagement ring laced around her neck to the woman. "I was once attached to someone, I was very fond of her as well, but one day she just upped and disappeared on me. I still haven't heard a thing of her yet after a few years." Athena confessed as she gripped the ring in her grasp, "I thought I understood what Mare would want as a woman who was once engaged too and that I would have to give up on her. I imagined I couldn't keep up with the friendship those two have. Especially since I thought she didn't give a damn about me." She placed her shades back on her face the more she talked before laying back down on the hard surface of the tiled roof. She watched a group of avian hybrids fly by overhead before giving a big sigh. "But that cat is. . .sly I guess is the word. Something I should've put into hand and even now I'm reflecting on." Something she really should put into consideration more often after seeing how clever she could be back on Lumios.

Bandit's eyes wondered up to the lemur's face behind the shielding lens. "If that's all that Mare has told you, then that's all your going to get from me just like I told that nosy tiger. I'm not in the rights to tell her friends what she's not." the ex-operative stated as she decided to drop her own little devious hint. They would have to find out some way. "If you do get what you want out of her, please let me know how you did it.Just in case she decides to hide anything from me."

☾ Company:: Garland

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:21 pm
User Image

There appeared to be another question dodge, however this time might not have been intentional, or rather, Garland might have missed something. It was an admittedly interesting notion that this rough and chiseled looking visitor once had a potential spouse. Now she really wanted to know more, but this was not the time for it; especially since the proper level of friendship was simply not there. Still, they both acted as if there had been something much longer than this engagement of Maribel's. "Well that is unfortunate about you and your ex-fiancee. Despite what you may think of my husband, I would hate the thought of losing him," She leaned back against her hands and looked bakc out at the garden. The mentioning of Mare being sly was of no surprise to the fellow hybrid. Afterall, she was a cat and they were always known for being cunning and stealthy creatures.

Garland paused in curiosity of the hint dropped so non-covertly manner. Another dead end shrouded in secrets and refusals to speak. Whether she liked it or not this conversation was done and the well was dry. The lemur stood to her feet and made her way back to her original point of entrance. "I won't give any confirmation because you two need to talk yourselves. Whether you two like it or not, whatever is or isn't going on between you two is interfering with Atticus and Clista alike. You know you're her first romantic interest, right? Figure it out so you won't hurt her." With that, the lemur climbed off the roof and headed home to take care of Meek's once she got out of school.

Back in the tree, Maribel finally reached a few different resolves to the problems she made. Soon they would be leaving to continue working on gaining funds for the Orbium and Athena's own personal gain. A lie could be crafted about her returning to close her restaurant, but what was the point. The cat was growing tired of lying to her friends about everything that was going on. Save for covering Athena, there was no point to the lies about her success, return home, and that Athena was now her roommate. After all, everything that happened was her and her bounty's fault. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to make that even a feasible option. The hunter tried to be nothing, but kind hearted and welcoming to her, for all intents and purposes, resource leech. More so, Maribel was realizing that she liked all that about her. In fact, she was ready to admit there was a lot that she liked and enjoyed about her roommate. "Stupid Athena. . ." She whispered while descending from the tree knowing exactly what she needed to accomplish now.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground Level Feeling: Uncertain/Nervous Company: No One Wearing: Denim capris, red racer back, and no shoes.

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:00 pm

As she listened to the nagging words of the lemur mother, she couldn't help but give an eye roll at the exiting woman. When was the last time that she actually had parental guidance of the sort? The only thing that came to mine was the freckled face framed by the red bronze hair of Nanira's. It was always annoying to be lectured by the woman, but she was pinpoint with wisdom almost as well as she was with a railgun. While she didn't see it in appearance, she definitely saw her former guardian in Garland by soul. "Yes Ma'm." She whined in annoyance before giving a stretch. The lemur even got the same response out of her that she gave the fenridian on a regular basis. Still her lips shaped downward at the part on the two hybrids that were caught in the crossfire of these two women's issues. You're telling me something that I already know unfortunately. She mused as the huntress laid back down.

Even though she despised Atticus and his attitude towards her, she knew that he was only looking over the person he cared for. If it was her, Athena knew she would feel utterly crushed under those circumstances. The same went for Clista, the last thing she wanted to do is unintentionally break her heart. Especially since she grew so fond of her over the time they spent with each other. The last thing she wanted to see were those eyes filled with tears. Cute yes, but it would be sad even more so to see the hare like that. Just thinking about the sight crushed her heart to say the least. She sat up and placed a hand on her chest trying to ease the sample feeling of such a catastrophe. As the pain began to subside, she realized that she would need to go find this cat to avoid any trouble before things fell apart. "Goddammit!" She muttered as she hopped down off the roof to go search for Maribel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blue gems of Athena's began to search about for any sight of the red head while wondering about the ground level of Travens. Surely Maribel had to be around there somewhere, just where? For some reason, her eyes shifted to the the tree that offered living to this town only to spot the red head descending to the ground like some kind of fire ant on a log. Somehow seeing her finally after a day was relieving to her well-being that she was doing fine. Now if she could just stop Maribel for a little time for the two of them to talk about things.

"So is that where you've been holing yourself up at. No wonder I couldn't find you, no way am I ready to climb back up that tree." She chuckled as she approached the descending cat. Being at the base of the tree made her realize how huge the tree exactly was, which was almost nauseating to think they would have to climb back up it in a few days. No! Stay focused! She convinced herself as she calmed her laughs. She needed to be serious about this otherwise Maribel might think she was joking around like usual. She needed to get straight to the point before the cat went wondering off. "Could we. . .sit down and talk for a moment?" She asked the cat with a clearing of her throat and a joining of her palms together.

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground level
☪ Feeling :: Worried
☾ Company:: Maribel

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image

Just as the hybrid finished her descent to go and track down that roguish roommate of hers came the voice of the very one she sought after. Great now she couldn't have the option of running away; especially since it seemed like she was being sought out for the very reason. "Umm sure. I can take you to a spot where we can talk without being bothered." She stated as she turned away from her to walk away. Yet, her actions remained frozen as a scent held her firmly in place only a little ways from Athena. There it was, her scent wafting from Athena's personage clear as day with nothing else to block it save for a very faint hint of Clista. Had she really been on Athena that much that she had gotten more of a smell on her than Clista had? "No no I just have a stronger scent then she does. I hadn't done anything more than just sit on her lap..." She thought to herself before forcing each leg to move and progress this walk of shame and confusion that she was on. It did not take her long to pull her out of the main area of Travens and into a small shrubbery covered clearing. "What did you want to talk about?" She asked knowing part of what it might be.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground Level Feeling: Uncertain/Nervous Company: Athena Wearing: Denim capris, red racer back, and no shoes.

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:37 pm

In all honesty. Athena didn't think it would have been that easy to get Maribel to sit down and talk with her. In fact, she didn't even have a clue how to talk about all this to Mare in the first place. It was another one of those moments where Athena had decided to go off of instinct instead of thinking out what to do first. You moron! We need to start discussing the kind of things first before you go wondering off! Her inner voice lectured her while regretting the errors of not going to it first. Somehow she would rather have Ad talk his ear off over her own self insulting her in such ways. It was very obvious across her face how annoyed she was as she trailed behind Mare while trying to think of how to confront their problems so that Maribel understood. Of course, all those thoughts and problem-solving went out the window at the sound of the feline's voice wondering what she wanted to discuss.

Uh. . .Well. . .you see. . . She stammered as she tried to think of how to start this off. Start off by explaining Garland talked to you about the two of you. the inner huntress tried to guide her. "Well a monkey came by asking about how good sex was-" she began before hearing the voice in her head give an incorrect buzzer noise, "She said something about you being thicker than a jungle. . .wait. . ." once again the voice chimed in,"For Calypsian's sake, you idiot!" "N-not that you're thicker than a jungle, I'm sure you groom well! She just. . .um" She could barely think straight with all the heckling coming from her conscience. Burying her face in shame before sliding her hands down her face as if wiping away her nagging mind, the blonde recollected herself with a long sigh before looking up at Maribel with a more calm exterior. This was the only way she would find out what was happening with Maribel and her actions lately.

"Is there something between us?" Bandit finally asked following with a gulp to clear the worry from her throat, Garland just talked to me and. . . well, she seemed suspicious that we were more than just acquaintances. Way more than just acquaintances quite frankly. But I guess you already know that." Her heart felt as if it was thrashing about like some wild bird forced into a cave as her eyes looked at those amethyst eyes that were Mare's. "I mean what am I supposed to do when your friends come to me looking for answers? Lie to them even more? Even Atticus seems to be doubtful of me, but that's only because you avoid talking about me apparently. He already doesn't like me, I don't want to give him more reason to leer over top of me. I'm sure he would call BS on me if I tried to say that we were friends. If we were, then there wouldn't be any reason for you to hide information about me from them then." Her eyes finally traveled down the lush green grass they stood upon as she finally came to the elephant in the room. She was very quiet for a moment as she thought about how to go about this part. "At first, I really thought you had grown to hate me even more over the time we've shared company for the past few weeks. After how warmly I saw you greet your friends when we got here, I thought that you were just going to stay here for good without a doubt and forget about fixing up your place. Especially after hearing your engagement to Atticus and how smitten you two were. I was ready to accept that. " She admitted with a clinched lip, "But then you went and pulled that stunt off the other night ago that makes me so confused. I know you remember it, so don't say that you don't know what I'm speaking of. That's why you left so early the following morning and didn't bother to come visit us down here yesterday." What a rattling sensation she felt in her chest. It felt like each thump of her heart was shaking both her entire body and the ground around her. She was surprised with how quiet it was out here that Mare couldn't hear how nervous she was. "I'm starting to really grow attached to all your friends that I wanted to be considered a friend to them as well. But if somebody had walked in on us, we would've caused quite the issue between everyone. Especially with Clista and Atticus as Garland pointed out." She explained with a fold of her arms before glancing away as she grew hesitant. How was Maribel going to react to all of the things that Athena had just got off her chest?

"I need to know Maribel, s-since l look at you as my friend, if you really don't like me as you mentioned many times before in the past or that I'm missing an important part of information here that I don't know about." Her azurite eyes returned to the eye's across from her in the midst of the clearing. "Is there something between us?"

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden> Traven> Ground Level
☪ Feeling :: Nervous
☾ Company::Maribel
☪ Wearing::Aviators, A navy sweater, torn light denims, and a pair of black Chucks.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:15 pm
User Image

"What is she talking about. . .Why is she talking about a monkey and my crotch. . ." Maribel thought while trying to pick out something of significance from the words Athena offered. Nothing right now was making any sense, especially seeing as she had hoped they would have a serious conversation about all that was going on. Maybe she would need to stop her so that things could get back on track the way the cat had wanted them to go. However, in the end there was simply no need to do that since the conversation shifted to the topic she feared to bring up, but knew it was necessary.

As that one solitary question slipped from Athena's lips, Maribel found herself sucking in what air to had only to still feel breathless and empty at the end of it. Guess the hunter really was here to talk about the exact same thing; having also been prompted by the mother figure in Garland. There was so much about what she shared that, admittedly, she had thought about during the time she was in her thinking spot. With her explanation complete, Maribel had to think about something to say during all of this that would make as much sense as what was being told to her now. "I um. . . I don't know what if there is something between us or not. I mean I can't say that I haven't noticed the way we act around each other. . . You know beyond the anger and the fighting," She paced around for a bit trying to think of what to say. This was a lot harder than she imagined it would be. "Y-you have become something of a friend to me and I'm grateful for all that you've done for me over the past month. I never intended to come here and get engaged so suddenly despite knowing the promise I made," She looked away to hide her whispering lips, "Even if I haven't fulfilled that promise to begin with," She looked back at Athena with her heart fluttering and her lungs trying to conserve air. "As for what happened a few nights ago. I am unsure what to say with that, I think I kinda sort of find you at. . ." She paused and refused to speak further as her nervousness sealed her lips shut.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground Level Feeling: Uncertain/Nervous Company: Athena Wearing: Denim capris, red racer back, and no shoes.

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:54 pm

The blonde huntress gently bit down on her lip as she listened to her fleecey roommate as she responded to her questions. Hopefully she had explained the problem pretty well as to why they were talking, but it seemed that maybe the fusion had known that this topic was eventually going to happen between them. While their relationship with each other as more than just shipmates was still in the air, Athena was slightly relieved by the sound of Maribel seeing her as a friend. At least they had managed to move beyond strangers and acquaintances somewhat from the sounds of it. Still, it sounded like nothing had moved further than that. Maybe Garland was off about the ambiance between the two? She figured that would be the sort, but still it was somewhat devastating to hear since there was this feeling residing in her chest to hear what she was wanting to hear come from those feline's lips that these two had a bit more of a mutual bond going on between the two. For now she would just have to walk it off once more as she did when being dismissed from her the previous time on the ship.

She was just ready to laugh off the whole entire talk, as Garland being just as much hysterical as the loon of the husband that she married with her intuition, but it was slightly disrupted as she heard the mentioning of the night before until Maribel drifted off her words. Her face was a blank and aloof at first as she looked her up in the eyes that made her restless before cracking a nervous smile trying to solve what exactly Mare had trailed off with. "I-I'm sorry?" She said as she took a step closer with this restlessness pounding in her chest. I'm sort of what, Miss Derson? she wondered as she tensely held her hand against her chest. Somehow this tenor between the two shifted with uneasiness as if she was still missing out on something as Maribel left her in suspense. There was something in her consciousness telling her to stay and wait for more as if she was going to hear something essential to these two ladies' tie between each other.

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden> Traven> Ground Level
☾ Company::Maribel
☪ Wearing::Aviators, A navy sweater, torn light denims, and a pair of black Chucks.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image

What was she going to do now? The cat had come so far in what she determined was necessary, and yet, here she was trembling in silence trying to choke back her words. There was no point in doing this at all in the end. Either she would remain here in a lie or she would return with Athena and feel the constant issues between them because of their unresolved issues. She walked towards Athena and stopped just short of being one foot away from her. Her eyes forcibly locked themselves onto the blue pearls so often filled with mixed emotions now stuck only on curiosity. Maribel took in a deep breath before continuing in as steady of a voice as she could muster, "I find you attractive. . . I've seen the way you look at me. . . A-and I'm sure you've seen the way I look at you. I don't know how I really feel about all of this. I've always wanted to be with Atticus or at least I thought I did. When I look at you- When he announced the engagement I had hoped you would have said something or shown some sign of objection. I just. . . I-I just. . ." Mare once again found herself losing her words at the thought of all that she was saying.

The world around her began to spin as she thought of what she could possible do to get out of this and decide where her and Athena's feelings truly lied. She had to do something, anything that would get this moment over with. "Just tell me you hate me," She whispered as she moved closer to Athena until she was well within arms reach of her roommate. "Say you hate me so that I can be free and my heart will stop hurting." She moved in closer to Athena until their lips were only a little ways a part. This would be her answer. Rejection or acceptance would be the only answer she needed to determine the next course of action.

Professor Wi-Fi
[/align

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:44 am

That nervous smile of Athena's was only a front while standing there before her newly considered friend, but it slowly faded away as she listened more and more to the these confessions that Maribel decided to share with her. She remained silent or rather she was dumbfounded that Maribel of all people was telling her these hopes to see the huntress come into action over the engagement. Hell, she was even astonished, yet delighted, to hear that Maribel had looked at her the same way she stared back at the bi-specie woman. How long had Maribel kept these feelings and ardor away from the veteran? Why were those unsure words of her's still igniting her with euphoria and causing her her heart to lose it's tempo for one much more rapid and strong? This vacation was just full of ups and downs, each higher than the previous one, but this moment of revelation from Miss Derson was the pinnacle over the rest.

The scariest thing like any other towering crag was that it always had some downfall that would leave her reeling and the red-head was not holding back with her approach to the feeling for Athena. She could only burrow her brows in confusion while her lips sank into a frown as she listened to the cat plead with her to admit her false displeasure for the woman. Her eyes scanned over her face to look for some kind of proof of lie that Maribel wanted her to turn her feelings down."W-why?" Athena quietly asked the girl holding back a quiver in her voice, "You want me to hate you just so you can feel at ease? That's such a selfish thing to ask of me, Miss Derson." Her eyes met those violet diamonds of her shipmate in disbelief that she would beg for such things. She shook her head while conjuring some kind of answer to such ridiculous reasoning handed to her, but still she couldn't wrap her mind around it.

" Wouldn't you want me to return those those feelings for you?" She asked as she reached for one of Maribel's hands before taking it into her own, "You wanted me to object to your marriage and yet. . .you wouldn't want me to return those feelings or say I like you as well? Why would you want your chances of love ruined because of me?" She couldn't understand where this woman was coming from with such absurdities as she stood there so closely to her. Part of her just wanted sock in her in the face for being so inconsiderate of the other party, while the other side wished to touch those lips of Mare's with her own."If I hated you, do you think I would be going out of my own way to help you and bring you here? Is that something a person who hated you would do?" She questioned as she pulled her in a bit closer and looked up to those eyes of her's that she'd grown to like so much. The more she spoke to the woman over such mutual desires, the more she found herself speaking of her own feelings. "Maribel," she called out to the taller woman as she couldn't find herself to meet eyes as she became more daring, "W-what if I said. . .that. . .I. . ." Her mouth felt dry as she tried to get her words out. Here she was, a big notorious bounty hunter, hands shaking while trying to admit that she liked this woman that had accompany her for the past month now. "Just say it, Athena! You've been wanting this since day one!" Her inner self encouraged her as she bit her lips. This would be the best chance she would get, otherwise she would be losing this woman for good and she would be alone again out on her travels. "I. . ."

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground Level
☾ Company:: Maribel

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image

Why were they still really standing so close, hand-in-hand and yet nothing was happening beyond the exchange of stammered words? Maybe there truly was not anything between them than simply a pressure driven by stress. However, just when she thought to move away, there it was. That thickening and almost physically weighty tension that Garland brought up to the both of them. The more Athena denied her request, the heavier the tension built up around them. It warmed and welcomed her in while simultaneously clutched at her heart and lungs with intent to kill her very being. "S-stop stalling. I can't take this. Just say it!" She yelled in her head trying to force a non-verbal instruction straight to her head like a bullet from a gun. Just as she thought to end this intense intoxication, came the voice of Atticus looking for his fiancee. Ugh. . . Why wouldn't you have spoken up sooner!" She scolded her roommate softly before removing her hand from Athena's to catch him before he got too close.

Great, now he was sure to know something was up. She suspected he had caught a whiff of her roommate's scent in the days prior. But now, the scent would be way too fresh for him to ignore, that coupled with the fact, that she was presently in a hidden location. Not far from her previous location, arrived the tiger with a smile that melted into a frown as his nostrils flared up with the smell emanating from Maribel. "Atticus, what are you doing-" Without response, he pushed past her with his fangs bared and claws extended, "Where is she?!" He stated; well more like he growled at her as he sniffed the air. "Atticus nothing happened I promise you." Mare pleaded with him as she grasped his trembling arm. "You smell like her again, Mare! Almost everyday since the two of you arrived. What am I supposed to believe when that happens?!" The tiger felt his whole body course with primal rage at the thought of his territory being invaded by another. He needed to find out the truth behind all of this; even if it meant a fight to get it. Atticus forced his arm out of Maribel's hand and charged at Athena, "How dare you?!"

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground Level Feeling: Concerned Company: Athena Wearing: Denim capris, red racer back, and no shoes.

Professor Wi-Fi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces