Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Flash Space Committee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:44 am
Mills XI
systemfailure99
Mills XI
I need to learn to sleep at normal times if I am to ever meet up in these flash thingers again. emotion_awesome
lol you don't have to but you totally missed the power rangers the other day! Do you have a house in Towns 2?

Yes I do.
Cool! I just realized I had one last night. I was thinking about hosting various house parties in the future. If you feel up to it, you can share your house as well and set a time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:51 am
systemfailure99
Mills XI
systemfailure99
Mills XI
I need to learn to sleep at normal times if I am to ever meet up in these flash thingers again. emotion_awesome
lol you don't have to but you totally missed the power rangers the other day! Do you have a house in Towns 2?

Yes I do.
Cool! I just realized I had one last night. I was thinking about hosting various house parties in the future. If you feel up to it, you can share your house as well and set a time. 3nodding
My house is always open. I live with some friends in a neighborhood. Not sure if he comes on anymore tho... confused
EDIT: http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=1481460 Come anytime and just relax in my Weird Meadow in a House  

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500

garagesail

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:00 pm
the house of problems

youre free to use it. im usually around, but it should be unlocked to visitors...

(JUST IN CASE LOL IM AT towns 1, 39 BARTON 128350... sorry about the caps, i spilled lemonade on the keyboard and the shift key sticks lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:15 pm
We should meet at my house some time.  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:40 pm
Sindeyella
Pickled Cactus
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

Pickled Cactus

Toxi of the Grunnies

@.@ this hide and seek was bad, I think we need to refine the rules a little?

1. Stay in x Barton 001055
2. Don't go in houses
anything else?

Meet back in 1 Barton 001055

should we let each other move about, or stick to one hiding spot?

User Image

♥Maybe one hiding spot, unless its in the same section?

ahh yep! sweet

so many house volunteers yay redface

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:30 pm
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
                LOL TOXI & goodnight Sindey!
                Sys your house is locked... i should be right outside of it now, if i'm in the same layer
How do I fix it? I forgot how :'(

i searched it up and found this thread... does it help? :O
It did! I have it unlocked so everyone can come and go as they please. Sorry about that last night. One of these days we need to hold a party there.

yeah!! we could even start a house rotation list and have random meetups here and there, each day in a different house.

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Artistic Background

Fuzzy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:57 pm
this is a day late sorry!
xD

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:51 am
Pickled Cactus
Sindeyella
Pickled Cactus
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

Pickled Cactus

Toxi of the Grunnies

2. Don't go in houses
anything else?

User Image

ahh yep! sweet

User Image

♥i guess, should we also have the seeker announce when they enter and leave an area? So people know when they can move

and my house will take forever to get ready XD

Sindeyella

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:24 pm
My house is awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:58 pm
Sindeyella
Pickled Cactus
Sindeyella
Pickled Cactus
Sindeyella

2. Don't go in houses
anything else?

User Image

ahh yep! sweet

User Image

♥i guess, should we also have the seeker announce when they enter and leave an area? So people know when they can move

and my house will take forever to get ready XD

omg i feel you
                my house is the ugliest thing rn emo
                and yeah! if they remember hahaha

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:57 pm
So many houses! So many back to back parties! WE SHOULD MAKE THIS AN EVENT GUYS!

lol I'm thinking Halloween or some random month and day of the year just 'cause.

Anyways, thank ya'll for putting up your codes for your houses! I'll get a list set up...hahaha mwah hahaha

Mills XI

Probably going to visit sometime in the future. I might even hold a meeting there! I will bring da goods as promised. 3nodding
moreproblems

btw I love the name of your house: House of problems; lol fantastic. We can discuss our issues and problems there and let voices be heard!
Hassli

Aw hell yes! PART-D @ HASSLI'S!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:49 am
systemfailure99
So many houses! So many back to back parties! WE SHOULD MAKE THIS AN EVENT GUYS!

lol I'm thinking Halloween or some random month and day of the year just 'cause.

Anyways, thank ya'll for putting up your codes for your houses! I'll get a list set up...hahaha mwah hahaha

Mills XI

Probably going to visit sometime in the future. I might even hold a meeting there! I will bring da goods as promised. 3nodding
moreproblems

btw I love the name of your house: House of problems; lol fantastic. We can discuss our issues and problems there and let voices be heard!
Hassli

lol i love the halloween party idea- thats my favorite holiday!!!

im still rebuilding after having decided to leave gaia and giving my furni away, but the house is usually lit by jack o'lantern and filled with headstones, XD

on a side note, your avi is beautiful!  

garagesail

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:10 pm
moreproblems
systemfailure99

Mills XI

moreproblems

Hassli

im still rebuilding after having decided to leave gaia and giving my furni away, but the house is usually lit by jack o'lantern and filled with headstones, XD

I know it's months away but I can add your house to the party list yes? classified_diedrich

lol don't worry no one will judge! I have a sort of weird island/desert vibe in mein haus. There's a screaming cactus and a skull as a center piece on the coffee table. I'm soo weird. rofl

Oh she was! Sorry I changed my avatar again sweatdrop
But because you thought she was beautiful, I will immortalize her by making some art :d  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:57 pm
systemfailure99
moreproblems
systemfailure99

Mills XI

moreproblems

Hassli

I know it's months away but I can add your house to the party list yes? classified_diedrich

lol don't worry no one will judge! I have a sort of weird island/desert vibe in mein haus. There's a screaming cactus and a skull as a center piece on the coffee table. I'm soo weird. rofl

Oh she was! Sorry I changed my avatar again sweatdrop
But because you thought she was beautiful, I will immortalize her by making some art :d

hellz yeah!

lol i put a few hours in last night and got it put back together xd i may add more pumpkins, and if i get another carnivorous plant, but its ready for visitors anytime emotion_bigheart

lol im the same way about my avis- its hard for me to not change them around for more than a few days!

i look forward to seeing the art you make of her smile  

garagesail

garagesail

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:51 pm
systemfailure99

thought i should give you a heads up so you know that my name has changed lol (still the house of problems, though! XD)  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games