Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:24 pm
Lyeisander

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Chill◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Was training, but now talking and helping out a poor soul◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Fiddle's Gym◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Workout Clothes
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
►αςςєит: Australian◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 96/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah looked toward the first aid kit she used to help out the spunk redhead when he asked her why she has plants in her first aid kit? She could certainly use the same chemicals and ointments one can buy at a pharmacy, but she can is a strong believer that using nature's gifts is the better way and hopefully he will feel the effects of nature soon enough so he understands from personal experience why herbs instead of actual ointment among other stuff found typically in a first aid kit. As she looked back at him, she caught him looking at the inked parts of her body. If he is so curious about her tattoos, she can show him the one he hasn't likely seen yet: the one across her entire back. After he introduced himself, she grabbed his hand with a strong grip and wide grin on her face, shaking it briefly before letting and turning her body around so that her back was facing him. Now he is able to see what she considers the most unique of her tattoos. Then she turned her head around so she can at least see him from the side of her face as she said to him,

"Couldn't help but notice that you were staring at my ink. Well here some more since you're so curious. All of them are reminiscent of the tribe I was born in...Oh. I'm Coorah, but you can call me Kuu. Its much easier and cuter. As for those herbs in my first aid kit, in my experience, nature's healing properties are much more successful than anything those drug companies can make...Not that what they make are bad. They're convenient and do work for the most part, but when you are raised away from civilization, nature is what ended up saving lives and its what I'm used to along with it being better from my experience...oh dear. Excuse me for rambling on. "  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:28 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth Isaac Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them. A priceless gift, a treasuee beyond his dreams. She was wrapped so tight inside of him. He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart.

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: indifferent | Company: Coorah | Wearing: Workout | Soulmate: Rina Sohane | Cash: $1000

"Oh, s-sorry- I didn't mean to stare." the man scratched his head, finding it awkward now that he was caught staring at her tattoos but of course, he meant no harm. "I mean- it's not everyday I see girls having so many tattoos. I thought it was sort of cool.. and s**t." he heaved a sigh and cringed at the words that came out of his mouth. His golden irises flicked towards Coorah as she introduced herself. he stated, letting her name roll over his tongue. "Seth. Isaac's fine too, whichever you like." he answered, assuming it'd be a fair game if he, too, had offered her a different variation of his name. "Isaac" held the meaning of laughter, the complete opposite of him, actually. He was cold and distant, the most unlikely to laugh in the company of a stranger. Most unlikely to laugh at all.

Wait.

"Tribe?" he asked and paused abruptly as she spoke of the herbs she kept within her first aid kit. So he was right? He wasn't about to counter her statements, though. The woman had a point. Nature's solution always worked best but through for a person born in civilization, he grew accustomed to man made items. He raised his hand and waved in a dismissive manner the moment she apologized for speaking too much. He didn't mind, in fact, he liked listening to her speak despite the flat expression upon his features. "Don't sweat it. I don't mind. You have a point there though. Nature's always the best solution, ain't it? Say, you sure know a lot about nature."

Out~Of~Crocodiles: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW REPLY. I JUST GOT OFF FINALS ;A ;

Yami Miyagawa

PUMMMY

Trash

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:49 am
Lyeisander

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Chill◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Was training, but now talking and helping out a poor soul◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Fiddle's Gym◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Workout Clothes
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
►αςςєит: Australian◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 96/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah seriously needs to check herself when she starts to ramble. Some might find it endearing, but others may find it annoying and the last thing she wants to do is make someone feel annoyed. She strives to make people feel comfortable around her even if she has moments with the spirits that make her seem crazy such as trying to ignore her spirit friend at the moment who was trying to get her attention and the spirit of a boxing coach wanting to give the man she is talking to pointers on how to throw better punches. It was neat to hear from the man that he thinks her tattoos are cool. They are an artform that is either admired or disgusted depending on the person so it always nice to meet those who appreciate it. The man introduced himself as Seth. If she intended to keep the conversation going with him, she better not have her back facing him anymore so she turned around so they were looking at each other again. He seemed confuse when she talked about her tribe, although she realized she could get into more detail about it if he is curious.

"Pleasure meeting you Seth. I certainly do know a lot about nature, and thats because I was born and raised in nature with my former tribe. No phones, no VCRs, no air conditioning, no conveniences. The most updated technology I had was a spear and a bow and arrow. Everything else we borrowed from nature so learning how to survive alongside it was essential, although these tattoos have to do more with my former profession within the tribe. "

[OOC: Its okay. I been doing some school stuff too ^^]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:31 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②①
( ④ мσитнs, ① םαч )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick showed up at the Fiddle's gym after feeding Hiro and having breakfast back at home. He was here to meet up with Roy and to try out this gym. "Should do more than just jog or these muscles will go flat and useless" he thought. He entered the building then walked up to the front desk to pay for his usage fee. Decided to go for the one day use because he wasn't quite sold to pay than for a gym he has never been to before. "Better taste the waters before fully getting my fill" he thought while looking around and waiting for Roy.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Fiddle's Gym.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm...."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy entered the gym in a pair of shorts and a tank top, a water bottle in his hand as he saw Patrick had arrived before him. Roy walked up to Patrick and gave him a peck on the cheek "Hey Patrick!" he stated before walking to the front desk "Hi there! Roy Valentine, I'd like to renew my membership please" he stated as the person at the front counter began punching in the the information after Roy paid. He then turned to Patrick with a smile "So what exactly does your exercise routine consist of? I usually lift weights, work on some cardio, then finish unwind in the sauna before showering" Roy explained his own workout regimen, curious to see what Patrick's workout consists of.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:34 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiles softly after receiving a peck on the cheek from his handsome, boyfriend. "Hey, Roy" he said happily. Stayed near by while Roy renewed his membership with the gym. "Cardio. Guess I should do more like you" he said after hearing the other's workout regimen. "Uh, what's a sauna?" he asked curious to what that is. He was wearing regular that weren't jean related and sort like a green with brown striped jogging suit. "I am in your hands, teacher. Please teach me the ways of the gym?" he requested and did bow of the head and trying to be a little humorous.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Fiddle's Gym.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:10 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Um..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy simply smiled at Patrick and patted his shoulder "Just do what you' want, I life weights because I need to have some muscle for my job" he explained before walking into the gyms main room, noting how it was rather empty today save for a few people here and there "You don't know what a sauna is?" Roy asked with a surprised look on his face "A sauna basically lets you sit down and it helps you sweat, there's apparently a lot of health benefits from it and it helps you relax. I hit the sauna after every work out, it really does help you relax!" he explained before giving Patrick a small smile as he once again patted his shoulder "I'm no teacher, you just use the gym as you want. There's not much to teach" Roy stated, the joke going clean over his head as he was a little confused as to why Patrick bowed his head.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:59 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick side glances at the hand patting his shoulder and wondered why the other was doing that. "You do?" he asked in disbelief. He couldn't quite imagine his boyfriend lifting weights. He nods, "Never heard of it" he answered. He listens to the explanation as to what a sauna is and what it can do for you. "Doesn't sound relaxing to sweat on purpose. To each its own, I guess" he responded. Looked disappointed after Roy's statement and not just because the joke failed. He liked being taught things and that he didn't seem to get impatient when explaining things to him. "Alright, meet up with you later then" he said since there wasn't much to teach he didn't want to intervene on his boyfriend's workout any more than he may already have. He went with his instincts on what to start with by heading off to the bikes to warm up on.
Started to do a little stretching before getting on an available bike. He observed someone else using one to get a feeling on how to use this contraption. He has never rode a bike before so his pedaling was a bit shaky at first. Moved the seat accommodate the length of his legs and used a easier gear to start off with. Looked around while he continues to pedal noticing this may not be one of the gym's busier days which is a good thing to him.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Fiddle's Gym.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: acceptance then observant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:14 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy simply smiled and waved when Patrick said that'd see him later "Alright, see you in a bit!" he called after, completely missing the disappointed look on his face as he made his way over to the weights. Roy quickly went to start curling the heavier weights, doing fifteen minutes on each arm, before then moving on to some even heavier weights. His arms slowly began to shake as he moved the weight between each arm, this showed Roy that he was out of practice and would need to really put his nose to the grind.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:27 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

As Patrick continued using the exercise bike, a curvy, light brown woman with short hair in a jog suit sat down in the bike next to him. She started chatting him up a couple of minutes later. He shyly admits that this was his first time as this gym and places like this in general. "You look better in you suit than I do in mine" he complimented and he was being honest. He was wearing this jog suit to keep his muscles covered up. "Yoga? I might look into then" he said when she mentioned that she takes yoga classes every other weekday. Didn't get the chance to learn yoga in high school because the teacher never showed up for it and skipped out on it in college. The woman offered to be his personal trainer for the day and he graciously accepts. He smiles, "I'm in your care, miss" he said and the woman laughs a little then they left the bikes to go to the pull down machine to show him how to use it.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Fiddle's Gym.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: shy and gracious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:stranger.

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:55 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy continued doing his curls as he decided to go down one weight so that he didn't put to much stress onto his arms. He turned his head to see Patrick speaking to a young woman and he smiled a bit, happy to see him making new friends. Finally after finishing up his weight lifting Roy walked over to a small area by the treadmills and began to do some stretches, bending over to touch the tips of his toes several times. He had to make sure that he didn't pull anything that he didn't want to.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:56 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick worked out a bit on the machine with the help of the woman's instructions. He let the woman touch the muscles his arms when she asked for permission after he had mentioned them. "Thanks" he said blushing a little when he was complimented about his muscles. They went over to the preacher bar next and show him how to use it by going first. A short, light skinned male came over to them out curiosity and to flirt with the woman. Patrick gotten his turn at the bench a minute later and focuses on it while the other two flirt with each other.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Fiddle's Gym.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm and patient.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:strangers.

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:15 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Once Roy finished his stretching he got onto the treadmill and began a nice decent pace so that he wouldn't wear himself out to quickly. He glanced off to the side again and saw the woman Patrick was with began to feel his muscles, which caused Roy to frown a small bit. However once another young man came by and began to hit on her Roy simply shrugged his shoulders, no point in getting jealous, he knew Patrick was just a friendly guy. So with that thought Roy continued on with his jog, upping the speed just a touch so he could begin to feel the burn.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:37 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was beginning to feel annoyed the flirting happening next to him. He decides to have a five break and dismissed himself from the two people. He looked around for the restroom sign then went off to the men's room. Takes a deep breath then let it out slowly as he calms down some. "No need for me to get annoyed. Have to get to being calm" he thought then rinse sweat off his face. Drying his face off with a paper towel, returns back to the main room and sees that the two people had left. "I'll manage" he thought encouraging himself to get back to working out. Went over to a seated butterfly machine and followed the instructions on the sign next to it the best he could.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Fiddle's Gym.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: annoyed then calming down.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:by himself.

Blades252

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games