Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Athena grabbed her head after Nemesis' smack and glared at him with teary eyes. "Ouch that really hurt, I'm telling Selene!" Athena crossed her arms before wishing Shinda luck. She listened to the song and wasn't amused at all. She was yawning as the girls sang, she found it very boring and being the brat that she is, she didn't try to hide it. "It's finally over! Come on Shinda lets....." Athena stopped when she saw Shinda run towards them, and grab her mp3 from her bag. "What are doing?! let's go!" But when Athena heard the new song her smile was wider than ever, this place to her just turned into a party. "Hell yea! Shinda! Yuki! That's what I call good music, you two rock!!!!" Athena was trying so hard to stop herself from having a little dance, it was very obvious from the tapping of her foot.

Company: Nemesis, Classmates, priest, priestess, Wolfman, Ciri, Puppy, Puppies mommy, Evie, and new fox girl.

Items: Drugs

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

lil_lexa

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: WTF l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: PEOPLE l Item/s ➤: Musical Notes
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi raised a brow at Lilith but being kind as he is he waved back at her. Kazi raised a suspicious brow when Shinda and Yuki were whispering to each other. Once he caught sight of Shinda bring an amp he slowly shook his head, 'No jump music, nu jump music, no jump musi-' his prayer was caught short as the beginning of the beat caught him off guard making his hair long hair stand on end making him look like a he had a bad hair day for a split second. And being close to the stage it slightly blew his sensitive ears. He can't say he liked the little surprise they presented and wished they could make more duets in the future instead of individuals... He slowly stood up and walked away from the once quiet room before it has inhabited by pop genre music. "Zee stage is all yours.~" he gladly presented while bowing his head towards the two and trying to clear his left ear.
+Exits+

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

lil_lexa

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Unknown & Yuki l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri smiled at the two girls being bold and singing there own song. It seemed to have lit up the room and made her giggle. A tall strange man walked by and she picked up his scent. By the time she looked back he ad left. A wolf... she thought. Sayuri's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the little wolf crying. The creature had been awake too long and was beginning to grow fussy. Holding onto the baby wolf, Sayuri stood up and walked to the exit. She smiled at Yuki, waving goodbye as she turned and left the chapel.

-Exit-

User Image

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Kawakas

lil_lexa

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:59 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis looked at the girl's performance and simply nodded as they finished singing they were good, but that didn't fit his taste of music, it was also for people who died so he refrained from clapping, he was simply sitting on his bench looking at them. Nemesis was about to get up and leave when Shinda came running his way and grabbing her Mp3, and running back. "Is there more? well I don't want to be disrespectful." Nemesis sat back and stared at the two, who started singing to some sort of dubstep remix of a song, Nemesis was very amused by the choice of music especially since they were in a chapel. He tried to hide his smile but couldn't so in order to avoid showing his students that he approved he lowered his head and released his smile. He didn't want his students to see his reaction because he wouldn't accept such behavior in his class. Even though the choice of music didn't match his taste he was still enjoying it. " I wonder if this is even appropriate here, oh well at least they're enjoying themselves, I was ten times worse when I was a student." Nemesis chuckled still with his head lowered.

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:38 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Age: 18][Species: Shapeshifter][Weapons: Japanese Sais]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Scarlett smiled when she heard that the girl was pretty new as well. Her tail swished happily as they talked. "It's nice to meet you too, Ciri. The school is really nice, although I haven't seen too much of it yet. Besides music I'm in P.E. and Art. I'm also going to try to get into the Assassination class. What about you?" The shifter then noted the way Ciri kept moving around and shifting her weight. She looked at her a bit curiously. "Hey, are you ok?" Her fox ears pricked up at the sound of music coming through a now present amp. Sure she liked dance music, but it wasn't the right place for that kind. She frowned a bit, thinking it was disrespectful for the building they were in.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Why play that music in here?]

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:45 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Chapel|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Excited |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is for everyone else!|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Black Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

After the song ended, Shinda smiled and happily and gave Yuki a quick hug for the great Job they did. Oh Kazimir would probably have words for Shinda...but it was worth it. It looked like Yuki was loving it and it nice to know that Yuki would sing with her. Maybe they could do more duets in the future. "Yuki that was absolutely amazing! We need to do more duets~" Shinda said with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. Looking over to Athena and Nemesis, her friend cheered her on and Nemesis had his head lowered which confused Shinda slightly. A blush formed on her face as she wondered if he was hiding a smile or something. Shin waved over to Athena. "Hey Yuki, we should probably head out now. Thanks for joining me again. I loved singing with you!"

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

lil_lexa

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri Laughed as the girl spoke. Hey how cool! We're in all the same classes except for art. I have Music, PE, Drama, and assassination. Haha you'll probably be in my PE class, my mom is the teacher. Ciri noticed Scarlett take notice in her ankle. She nervously chuckled. Hah I got It in assassination. It was broken, but my mom mended the break. It's just kinda sore now... She shifted her attention to the music that was playing. Ciri had never heard music like it before and it was pretty cool. Hah this music is cool! What style is it? she asked looking at Scarlett.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

lil_lexa

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:01 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

((Rush, thought I would quote you since your character and his class is being mentioned))

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

Scarlett got excited when she heard that Ciri was practically in all of her classes. It was going to be so nice to go in on her first day and already know someone. "That's awesome! We will get to see each other tomorrow then. Also, pretty cool that your mom is one of the teachers." When Ciri answered about her ankle, she wondered what they could have done in the Assassination class to have had that happen. "Oh wow, lucky that your mom was able to mend it. I hope it feels better soon." She couldn't help but want to hear a little bit more about the class.
Ciri seemed interested in the music playing and told her that she had never heard that kind before. It was surprising actually, since it was just modern music. "It's pop music, great for dancing. I'm surprised you haven't heard it before. There is a first time for everything though. I'm just wondering why they would play it in a chapel."

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: ...]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:06 pm
User Image

Ciri smiled. She made another friend! She laughed as Scarlett mentioned her mom. Haha it's my all bad. But I can't ditch class and I'm the example of the class so that part sucks. As the music played Ciri looked around. She wasn't quiet sure why this music wasn't appropriate for a chapel, it sounded fine to her. We don't have music like this where I'm from. It's more... old. Haha why is it bad for the chapel? Ciri looked over at the priest, who was too busy with his sister to care about the music. She figured he didn't care so what was the problem?

lil_lexa

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Before My Body Is Dry) & Lyrics
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

When the song ended Yuki was quickly reacted when Shinda gave her a hug as she the angel cringed and tensed her shoulders at the physical contact. Yuki only nodded and patted her shoulder to release her. Yuki unsurely nodded at her statements as he stared at her like she was the crazy one. Atleast she knew what to get her for dark haired girl's birthday now.

Yuki arched a brow at the colour of Shinda's face then looked to Athena. She nodded her head at Shinda's last statement, along with holding up a peace sign "私たちはもっと歌うことができます アニメカラオケ...次回." she replied. Without translation she turned on her heel and made her way out of the chapel.
+Exits+

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:20 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

((For some reason my question about the Assassination class was erased....))

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

Scarlett laughed along with Ciri. "You must be really good if you are an example! So hey, about that Assassination class...do you know if the teacher is on campus tonight or in his classroom? I want to talk to them about joining. If not, I can always meet with them at lunch time tomorrow." Ciri asked about why the music seemed disrespectful, and Scarlett began to wonder if it was just her that thought that. "I do love the music, but I guess just because this is a place of prayer and peace and loud music like this could be a bit disrupting to that. Maybe it's just me and I need to lighten up. She chuckled.

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: ...]

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image

"Speak softly and carry a big stick...."

---

-Bernadette was not overly fond of religious houses. She was never quite sure how to behave in one, considering the last few times she'd been in one were for funerals and demon hunts. She was incredibly late to the service, but didn't feel ashamed. She was the hunter who investigated the particular incident they were memorializing and would rather forget it if she could. Music rather unbefitting of a church surrounded her and she let a smirk play across her lips. The fairy in her pocket bolted up to her shoulder and raved about trying to sleep with all this noise. She could smell the after-stench of a demon, though it was faint so she ignored it. The beast had probably long since left. Everyone seemed to be having fun, which was good, because sad memorials were the worst.-

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Meh - Company : Lots of folks. Status : Hey, a church! - Items : Nothing.

Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush and Crush

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image

Ciri crossed her arms and nodded. Ahhhh that makes more sense. I guess it is a bit much for a chapel.... Ciri didn't understand why this girl wanted to be in assassination class, but she wasn't about to stop her. Each person had their own agenda and Ciri couldn't stop it. See the guy with the white hair, looks our age? That's the teacher. I warn you though his class is hard and you have to pass a ridiculous trail to be accepted. Each person has their own test. Ciri didn't seem too happy talking about the class, and shifted her weight again. She wondered if the teacher would let her in the class. Did this girl have what it took?

lil_lexa

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:12 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

Scarlett smiled at Ciri, just happy she was making a friend here at a new school. She had heard rumors here and there that the school was haunted or that there were strange occurrences that happened there, but seeing how there were good people at the school it didn't matter. The shifter was happy to be here. Ciri then pointed out the teacher, and her emerald eyes widened when she saw that the teacher was actually in the chapel with them. It was pretty lucky. She then turned and put her hand on Ciri's shoulder. "Thank you so much, and I'm really happy to have met you tonight! I'm going to see if I can talk to him real quick. If you are still here after I'll come back and we can chat more. If not, I will see you tomorrow." It seemed odd that Ciri didn't seem to want to talk about the class, but Scarlett didn't think too much on it since it was probably due to her injury.

The shifter gave a little wave to Ciri and made her way to the man she pointed out. He seemed a bit intimidating, but Scarlett wasn't scared. Once she walked up to him, she introduced herself.
"Excuse me, sir. I was told that you are the Assassination teacher? My name is Scarlett Vivier and I'm new to the school. I would like to talk to you about the possibility of joining your class."

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Perfect opportunity]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Chapel|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Excited |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is for everyone else!|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Black Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"いいですね! おやすみ、よく眠る" Shinda replied to Yuki as she left the chapel. The music was now done and though it felt weird to sing that kind of song in the chapel but she didn't care. The meaning was more important than the place. Shinda walked over to Athena and Nemesis. While she walked over, Shin saw Bernie, she wasnt quite sure when she arrived but it was nice to see her none the less. Another Student she hadnt met walked over to Nemesis and asked if she could join the class. Normally one would go, 'She doesnt look like she'd make it...' but look at Shinda. She made it and she fought Ifrit. Though this meant her chance to talk to Nemesis would have to wait. The blush came back when she got near Nemesis. Looking to Athena, "Thanks for the applause Athena~" She said with a smile still thinking about Nemesis.

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Rainbow Sunburn

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers