Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:05 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny's ears perked up. She was so sure she would just get left. Her eyes almost watered, but she pushed any idea of water works away. She wasn't going to continue to embarrass herself. "R-really?" Honestly part of her wanted to attack him with a massive hug, but that was probably too soon. "Thanks.." she said humbly. She was elated that he was the first one she had met. "Mithos...You're something else" she said cheerfully. She went over to him and took his hand. "I owe you big time! I promise i will take you out one of these days to wherever you would like to go!" Her smile was enormous. Her parents had money, so as soon as she would get her allowance he would be the first one she needed to treat. Her tail was now wagging as she gave his hands one last squeeze before she would let go. As she pulled away a memory of blood shot through her head. Anger raged inside of her and so much sadness, a kind she had never experienced before so deep and toxic. She gasped as she pulled away from him. She shook her head not really comprehending what she saw. The Kitsune's heart sank to her stomach. Her expression solemn for a few seconds before bouncing back. "Oh..um sorry" she laughed awkwardly before turning away. "So...no class..what do you think there is to do in a place like this?"

Location, Location, Location: Courtyard
Person I'm with: Mithos
How I'm feeling: Happy; Somewhat confused
OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos laughed at the girl, but not in a mean way. He strangly thought it was interesting that she was offering to take him places when she in fact had done nothing. He felt Penny take his hand and he forced a smile. He was never too keen on being touched. Haha don't worry about it! What are friends for? You don't have to feel obligated to do such things. Just...try to be more of yourself and then that can be considered what you owe me. As Penny pulled away however he felt something sharp in his head. Flinching, he noticed the girl gasp and retreat from him. Are you alright? What happened? Dumb question he thought. The girl had seen something about Mithos, but he didn't know just what it was.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:20 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Um..." Penny continued to laugh nervously scratching the back of her head. How was she supposed to explain something she didn't even know about. "It's really nothing...I tend to have a few episodes...but it's no big deal" She smiled. She put her hands behind her back trying to change the subject. She had just met the boy, she wasn't about to pry on his personal life. She turned around and continued to walk around the courtyard observing their surroundings and the people around them. "About treating you to something nice.... that's not an obligation, its would be a pleasure." She giggled. "I won't let you refuse the offer" She turned back towards him. "So we got a deal?" She extended her hand for him to shake. Oh wait no.... she slightly pulled away and turned it into an awkward thumbs up instead, blushing lightly wondering how odd she looked.

How I'm feeling: Happy; Somewhat confused
OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:12 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Hmmm... Maybe she isn't all weak after all.... Mithos stared at Penny, and finally he gave her a happy smile. Alright, we have a deal~ He watched as the kitsune reached her hand out, but retracted it into a thumbs up. She is now scared...what did she see.... He responded with a reassuring thumbs up back. What do you wanna do for the rest of the period? I don't really know what is around here sadly, but I'm sure there is something we can do...

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:36 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny clasped her hands together happily when she heard Mithos agree. "Perfect!" But now the present situation was at hand. What to do right now? Her tail swished as she looked around the courtyard. Not much here.... It didn't help that they were both new. She sniffed the air trying to get a scent of anything near by that would give her ideas. "Paint....Food..... Chlorine..so probably a pool? Musk..? .. like....stale water? books" She could get a faint idea with the smells. "Well it seems like there's a pool, if we can use it that would be fun I think...although...I don't know how to swim" She blushed.. . "But if you'd like, I will oblige." the Musky stale water scent caught her attention, but she'd figure she would explore that another time. "Unless you think..we can sneak into the art room and get some supplies for fun" she giggled

How I'm feeling: Thoughtful
OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image

A...pool... in this weather... is she crazy... Mithos thought about what Penny had said for a moment and then nervously laughed. Well... I don't have a bathing suit yet... and I think there is a class in session in the art room... what if... Replaying the girls words in his head, Mithos began to think she had a mischievous side too her. What if we sneak out and go around town? He shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

Haha you really can't swim? How is that possible?

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:58 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Whats wrong with the time of day?" The Kitsune's ears perked up, "Sneak out...?" she bit her lower lip. She wasn't the type to usually break any rules. Come on...live a little Her eyes looked up at him. "Well.... It wouldn't' be sneaking out...right? If we have no class.... then there is no need to be on campus" her tail wagged. Coming into the school she noted some cute shops and a park "Honestly that sounds perfect" She chuckled a bit. "I know...hard to believe... a kitsune who can't swim.....Maybe i can... but....i havent tried since i almost drowned ." She chuckled some more. She pulled out her little pouch. She still had some money. "How about I treat you today?"

OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image

Mithos listened to the girl as she spoke. Why does she worry... a fighter that can't swim...? This girl is too timid for her own good. She will not last in the world. he thought with a smile on his face. For some reason however, he felt... bad. Maybe in a day when it isn't cold and cloudy I will teach you how to swim? How does that sound? This girl bugged him, but, he kinda liked it. It was...odd.

Hehe cool! Did you see any cool places in town? I came at night so I didn't really look around.. Mithos watched as Penny pulled out her money pouch. Oh you don't have to.. Mithos smiled and reached into his pocket and took out a small coin pouch of his own.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:04 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Very Well" She looked up at the sky. "You did think I was crazy for wanting to go for a swim, so how about something warm like the cafe?" Penny hesitantly took his hand, when nothing happened She squeezed it lightly and grinned before pulling him, "lets get out of here then." She was usually very good at tracking and paying attention to her surroundings, when she tried anyways, so she had an idea of how to get there She hoped that perhaps her new friend would like to do some exploring outside of the town as well, but she would ask him later in the day. Now how to get out of here without so much attention....juuust in case

Exit to towns

OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:50 am
User Image

Mithos tilted his head. Can she...read minds...? He gave her a sad look and looked down. I..I don't think your crazy... He was caught off guard when Penny grabbed his hand an began to pull him towards the exit. O-ok!

-Exit-

O.O.C---> Ill let you post in the café first smile

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Out of sight, an infector rose partly out of the shadows and told Skytherix the information he needed. Acting as if nothing was talking to him, Sky told Mei to run to the cemetery like she was being chased. As soon as Mei began to run, "Berlioz" turned and acted in surprise when he saw an Infector. and began to run towards the school like he was running for his life...and had 3 Infectors chasing him. To anyone that might have been watching, it looked like the boy was being chased by attackers.

-Exit-

∑ Location →→| Courtyard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sinister |
∑ Thoughts →→| This will be too easy. |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Mei |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→| Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia slowed down her run into a walk. In this location so many scents filled the cold night air. She could not separate all of the scent not could find one that did not seem like one of the students or staff...this angered her even more. Growling low and deep, it turned in a howl after clawing the ground. I need to kill them...KILL THEM ALL. All of them that did this to Thanatos! Her thought process was not safe for anyone that would be near by. Going on to all fours, The werewolf began to sniff the ground more. She wanted blood and she would have it.

∑Location →→|Courtyard|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Feral |
∑ Thoughts →→| ......|
∑ Items →→| Left Items in Memorial |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Warning! Werewolf |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image

ylvan ellator

u a rd

If you dare to try harming my friends.

Or even my family.

I suggest you to start running,

and pray that I don't find you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sylvan spared no time running from the Hospital Wing towards the direction where the howling is from. It was faint from where he first heard it, but he knows it's Ashe. They didn't grow up under the same roof but still grew up together. The howling at it's loudest was coming from the courtyard. He was ready to transform if it get's out of hand. It went silent suddenly, and the fact that it's dead night. Sylvan continued on his search using his sense of smell and sight. There was a lot of scents being picked up but he could separate Ashe's from the rest which was when he found her. "Ash." He spoke calmly. Despite them being related, he still needs to be on high alert when she is in her werewolf state. Her aggression can easily overpower him, even in his inari form. He needs to at least reason with her, without using his sword

Compass of Your Heart00000000000000000000

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Continuing to sniff the area, Ashe stopped when her ears picked up the voice of someone near by calling for her. Whipping her head to face the source of the noise, the werewolf found her cousin Sylvan. He spoke calmly to her which caused Ashe to not immediately start attacking. The scent was family but her anger could easily spike and put back into a blind rage. Staying low on all fours, Ashe growled and slowly walked towards Sylvan. Why was he here? Ashe going to find out if he was a threat or not.

∑Location →→|Courtyard|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Feral |
∑ Thoughts →→| ......|
∑ Items →→| Left Items in Memorial |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Warning! Werewolf |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa