Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:13 am
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

╔════════════════๑۩۞۩๑════════════════╗

That boy's reaction to having his picture taken made Kyon's smile widen into a grin. Hopefully the second picture got the look on his face, because she would definitely want to see that later. She snapped a few more pictures, these ones of the others in the room, then hit the power button on her camera before putting it in her hoodie pocket. She snatched a croissant and took a bite of it, then picked up a plate to get some other things to eat. Some salad, the cooked meat. Poultry, probably chicken. She hoped it was chicken. A plum was also added to her plate. She was just picking what ever looked good at the moment. She wasn't a picky eater. Naturally, she also got silverware and a napkin. The last thing she snagged was a glass of water. She liked to stay hydrated.

Now that she had a meal, she needed a place to sit.. There were closer spots, but she went to sit at the same table as the light haired boy. She chose to sit a couple feet away, on the same side as him. Regardless of whether he wanted to socialize or not, she was going to attempt to talk to him. "I was just taking some pictures. That was a neat thing you were doing with your arm." Her tone was friendly, still very cheerful. She smiled as she finished her croissant. Absolutely delicious. Rolls were usually really delicious. When that was done, she started on her salad.. She wasn't even halfway through when she heard the bell ringing. That made her frown before grumbling, "Aw.. s**t." The break was not as long as she had hoped it would be.

Condition: Healthy Energy: 46 Items: Camera
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Max Energy: 100

Recovering Energy

- 3 energy per post normally
- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating
- 10 energy per post while sitting
- 15 energy per post while resting without sleeping
- 40 energy per post while sleeping

Using Energy:
Wind Manipulation - 5-30 energy per post. Starting at 5 for small, weak winds, increasing up to 30 depending on the strength of the wind. Average is between 10 and 20.
Wing Manifestation - 15 energy initially, 5 energy per following post
Teleportation - 1 energy for every yard, maxing out at 20 energy for 20 yards
~ When teleporting with another person
- 3 energy per yard when teleporting with someone, maxing out at 24 for 8 yards
Clairvoyance - 10 energy per post when used intentionally
- 20 energy per post when unintentionally used

She cannot regain any energy in a post where she uses one of her abilities.
If her energy reaches 0, she will lose consciousness for 1 post, or until her energy reaches 30.

PonderingPenguin

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:38 pm
☁ Don't be afraid of what lies in the dark☁

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Velma watched as the woman gathered up her things and checked her phone repeatedly. She seem not to hear her apology,but she did say thank you which was nice response. The bell rung signaling the end of the break ,but she didn't have any classes which was great. Thinking about heading to the library to catch up on some reading a certain book had caught her attention of late. '' Well I guess I'll see you around'' she said politely and got up to gather her things. As she was doing just that she could see a flash of light coming form the girl in the hodie. Velma blinked a few times ''okay then'' she thought having not a clue this girl was in fact her roommate. She wasn't too bother by it ,but she was a bit puzzled was she going to be on the school news paper? Taking a look around the great hall she could only hope it stayed civil for now it was time to hit the books.
[exit to library]
Spell Count: 5/6
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Mental State: A bit tired.
✤Feeling: Calm
✤Location: Greathall
✤Thoughts:''School new paper?''
✤Company: Ahnack ,Snow, and Sky
✤ Items: Phone/headphones,Tooth brush,tooth paste, mouth wash,book,purse,small pack-back, Umbrella
✤ Apparel: Dress
✤OCC:
First Theme: Butterfly Kiss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☁ You might discover...you like what is inside☁

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:00 am

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Bridge |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Step-Sister and People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| 1 - Shadow/???? |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky heard the bell ring through the halls but decided to not go to class. Besides, his father aka the Drama teacher was probably still dealing with Yen's Assaulter. When the girl with the camera told that she was taking a picture because the trick he was doing, Sky sighed with slight annoyance. That flash was very much too bright for his liking. "That was nothing special. Why do you even have a camera?" Sky stayed sitting at the table wishing that he could just feast on people...he thought one soul would be enough but it seemed to anything but satisfying.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

Quote:

Quote:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:15 pm
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Well, with the next period having started, Kyon probably should go to class.. But if it was anything like her last one, it just wouldn't be worth it. She was certain that would be the case, so she decided to just skip it. Eating was more important anyway. She could find something fun afterward too. She made short work of her salad, listening as that boy spoke. Seemed he was sticking around too. Were his classes equally boring? One of the few things she wouldn't do was speak with her mouth full. It always struck her as pointlessly gross. So she chewed and swallowed her last bite of salad before cheerfully answering him. "To take pictures, obviously! That might not seem like anything special to you, but I beg to differ. Most people don't see things like that every day." She seemed all too enthusiastic, even waving her fork at him while she spoke. She was not bothered one bit by all the negative vibes the boy was giving off. "So, how did you do that? I'm guessing you have some kinda spooky dark powers, huh? That's cool. Must be really useful. Can you do other things too?" Responding to her was probably a mistake on his part, as she seemed to take that as an open invitation to talk.

She pulled her leg up on the bench, half turning to sit facing him. The fork was retracted to be used to break up the meat. Mystery meat, the best kind ever. She cut it up into bite sized pieces, then put one in her mouth. It was actually pretty good. Had they gotten a new cook in the kitchen or something? "Mmm.. Almost reminds me of chicken." She joked, cracking another grin towards her company. He seemed a bit like a grouch. "So, what's your name? I'm Kyon. It's my second year at our lovely academy, where we all get eaten by monsters!~" Okay, she sounded way too happy with that last line. It was almost creepy. "I just want to get some good shots when s**t does hit the fan. I'm sure it's basically a given at this place that something will happen. Just wish it would hurry up. You have no idea what kind of torture I just sat through all morning." Her chattering was finally silenced as she continued eating the meaty goodness on her plate. Seriously, it wasn't half as bad as one might expect.

Condition: Healthy Energy: 56 Items: Camera

Recovering Energy

Using Energy:
Wind Manipulation - 5-30 energy per post. Starting at 5 for small, weak winds, increasing up to 30 depending on the strength of the wind. Average is between 10 and 20.

If her energy reaches 0, she will lose consciousness for 1 post, or until her energy reaches 30.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:41 am

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Bridge |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ People Near By →→| Kyon |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

As the girl began speak, Sky immediately regretted speaking to the girl. He had a feeling that this girl was going to be following him for quite some time. "Yes, I have dark powers and yes I can do much more..." Sky debated using the shadow tendrils to use the tome but decided against it. With this girl and that camera... he was more scared of the flash than anything. That thing was very bright and he was not about to be blinded again. The girl continued speaking for what seemed to be forever...how could a human talk so much and with what she was saying....she sounded pretty happy. That in itself made Sky uneasy. "I'm Sky...lar, Videl. I am a fourth year...and yes, Im the Headmaster's son. With a camera like that, I dont think you'll have to worry about being eaten. One flash would stun anyone. I say stun loosely...I was damn near blinded." Sky said with a very unamused tone. "Im sure your "torture" is quite harmless. Did they take your camera?"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:14 pm
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Kyon smiled again as the boy answered her, confirming that he had dark powers and could do a lot more than stick his arm into a shadow. She wondered if that felt weird to do. Maybe. It wasn't like she really knew anything about things like that, but it seemed like something that would feel weird. She paused her eating just long enough for a short question. "Like what?" And then her mouth was once again occupied. Did she ever stop talking when she wasn't eating? Unlikely.. So this was just as well. Unfortunately, that distraction didn't last very long. She was soon pushing a nearly empty plate away from her, with just the plum sitting on it. Then he got another reprieve as she drank some of her water. It was once again put down, then she lifted one arm onto the table to prop up her head on her hand.

She tilted her head with an interested look as he introduced himself as 'Skylar'. That ending sounded a little bit late, but his last name was even more interesting. "Wooow.. I didn't know the headmaster had a kid. You look nothing like him." She laughed a little as he spoke of her camera, and how bright the flash had been. She didn't look or sound even the slightest bit apologetic as she answered him. "Yea, I forgot to turn it off earlier. But! Problem solved!" He still didn't seem too happy, but at least he was talking to her. Responsive company was better than no one! Though, it could be fun trying to get reactions out of people who were determined to ignore her. "Sorryyyy!" And yet, she was still smiling like an idiot.. Until he commented on her 'torture'.

Her expression shifted to an almost pained one and she let out a little groan. "No, it was even worse!" She exclaimed, dramatically falling over onto the table. Her head was buried in her arm as she elaborated. "There was no one in either of my morning classes. At all. No students, no teachers, nothing." She suddenly sat up straight and scooted over to him, then grabbed his shoulders. And there went his personal space. Her voice lowered to just above a whisper, horror creeping into it now. "And there were no distractions." It might seem silly to most people, but she looked dead serious. "But, it's okay now. I'm sure something fun will happen today!" Suddenly chipper again, she let go of him and picked up her plum, looking it over for a moment before she bit into it. The soft fruit was juicy and sweet, as it should be.

Condition: Healthy Energy: 66 Items: Camera

Recovering Energy

Using Energy:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:21 am

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Bridge |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ People Near By →→| Kyon |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"I took more after my mother than I did Lucius" Sky respnded to the comment about him not looking like Lucius. Somehow he stayed listening to the girls Story...though when she grabbed his shoulder, a shudder went down his spine. Something about this girl unsettled him and he couldnt place the feeling. The story she exclaimed was very melodramatic and anticlimactic to say the least...no one died. What a pity. When Sky heard the beel ring, he sighed. Assassination was the one class he didnt want to miss. Missing a fight was bad thing to do. Even if they werent the greatest fights, it was still entertaining to say the least. Standing up, Sky brushed himself off and with a quick swipe at the air, a rift opened up. "I apologize but I must not miss this class. Follow if you like it does not matter to me." Sky walked through and the portal stayed open long enough for Kyon to decide whether she was joining or not.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:27 am
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Kyon just shrugged when Skylar told her that he had taken after his mother more. So his mom probably looked pretty similar to him. That seemed cool. She was probably.. Actually, given how common light hair colors like white and silver were, she probably didn't stand out much. "Huh. You don't say..." She had to wonder who his mother was now. If his father really was the headmaster, then surely his mother had been around the school.. As she thought about this, she continued slowly eating her plum. Something the boy next to her should be grateful for, given how it kept her from speaking. She was quickly distracted from that thought, and the list of questions forming in her mind about Skylar, by the sound of the bell ringing. Damn. she thought. She wasn't finished eating.. Still had about one third of the plum left. And it was already the fourth class period of the day. Time really was just flying by. Maybe there was something in that, but she doubted it. Well, it didn't matter. She had no plans to go to her final class either. But it quickly became apparent that the light haired boy had other plans.

"Whatcha doin'?" She asked as he stood up, pausing for a moment to watch him.. Looked like he just made some kind of darkness portal. That was pretty cool too. What was on the other side? She tilted her head as he said he couldn't miss this class. How boring. Going off to class like a good little student. Though, she was starting to get bored of just staying here. Right, right." She waved him off with a smile. She decided almost immediately that she would take his offer to follow him. Probably not the smartest thing, but surely it would be entertaining. But first.. She raised the plum back to her lips, sinking her teeth into the plum. She held it with her mouth as she fished her camera out of her pocket. It caught a little on the inside, which took her a couple seconds longer. Sometimes, digital cameras were annoying. There was always that little wait as they turned on. She really wanted to get a picture before following him. It was only a few seconds, but it felt like forever.

As soon as the camera was on, she raised it to snap a couple pictures. The lighting wasn't great. In fact, it looked a little weird. That portal thing didn't show up well, on that there was much detail to be seen. Maybe she could do something on a computer later. Satisfied with what she had, she slipped her wrist through the strap to make sure she wouldn't drop it, then she got up. She pulled the plum out of her mouth with her free hand, biting into it as she did. Still delicious.. While she was chewing it, she walked towards the portal. She stopped just under a foot away when it closed. She had taken a bit too long, it seemed. "Well, this sucks.." She muttered, but a slight smirk crossed her face. Whatever. It didn't matter. She had a feeling she would be seeing that boy again anyway. It would be really boring to stay here now, so she quickly finished up her plum and dropped the pit onto the middle of her plate before wandering out of the door. Maybe she would find something interesting to do, or someone else to pester.

{Exits}
Condition: Healthy Energy: 76 Items: Camera
((Sorry for taking so long. >.<;;; I need to send her somewhere else..))

Recovering Energy

Using Energy:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:50 am

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:11 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Great Hall ✲ Company: A handful of NPC students ✲ Items: N/A
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

It was hunger that finally drove Selene from her dorm room, where she had hidden for much of the past few weeks since the 'incident'. Now, she was walking down the hallway, feeling a sense of unease as if she was a small animal knowingly walking into a predator's territory. She moved quickly though, her goal firmly in her mind. Even though she already knew the way, her gift reinforced that to her as she thought about it. Just hurry through the hallways and pray that she didn't run into her. Even after their last meeting, as benign as she had seemed then, the woman made the girl.. Fearful. For good reason, as most would say if they knew. But it had been weeks since she had last seen her. She might want to remain curled up in her dorm, but she simply couldn't do it.

Her pace quickened noticeably as her goal came within sight. Not quite a run, but not quite a walk, by the time she reached the door. She stopped for a moment before it, reaching out her hand for support as she leaned against it while breathing heavily. Her legs felt like jello. Not only from relief, but also from general weakness. She was far from one of the stronger students. The door creaked softly as Selene finally pushed it open, making her cringe a little before she stepped into the great hall. She paused then, grey eyes nervously scanning the room as she pushed her glasses further up her nose. She didn't see much of anyone.. Most students probably were busy with what ever they did on weekends. Probably enjoying their last day of freedom before the school week to the fullest.

She felt a tinge of jealousy at this thought, which she swallowed down. There was no point. She quietly made her way to the table which was decked out in various dishes made for lunch. Too much, for the lack of students. She picked up a plate, and some silverware, then slowly paced along the food table. She only picked out small portions of what looked palatable. Even though she needed to eat, despite the quiet rumbling of her stomach, she didn't have much of an appetite. When she had as much as she thought she could manage, she went to sit at another table.. Her gaze was downcast, fixed on her plate as she nibbled at her chosen meal.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Hungry, stressed ✲ Mood: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: I should probably eat..

1234boo75

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:07 am
User Image

Alexander † cerddwr-marwolaeth
The Immortal
Student Mood : Somber
Company: xxx

Alexander had moved into the school since his excursion into the graveyard. His attention now was however on the food he was devouring like no one was there. He had wandered in not that long ago and had been shoveling it in. Praying no one stole it. Though he did manage to keep it all going into his mouth. Least for now.

Alexander’s eyes flickered over to the doors as some woman entered. His left eyebrow raising a little bit before he started to drift his attention away again. Though he jumped a little as he flickered his eyes up. The woman had accidently sat at his table. He even had his name on it. Well if a piece of paper on a book counted! ”Hello? Can i help you? You seem downcast?” He said in a quiet english accent. His left hand went to cover his necklace. Of course that caused it to glow under his cloak a little illuminating his face with a soft blue glow.

Out Of Charcter: I suck at entrance posts..like stupidly hard...

Quote:

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:39 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Great Hall ✲ Company: A boy & NPC students ✲ Items: Glasses, silverware, plate with food

Selene hadn't even noticed that there was another person sitting nearby.. Not until she heard his voice. She flinched a little, almost instinctively drawing her arms closer to herself and hunching her shoulders like she was trying to make herself physically smaller. then glanced up with wide eyes. How hadn't she noticed him? He was holding something in his left hand, which was glowing noticeably. Her lips parted for a moment, like she was about to say something.. But her words caught in her throat. She didn't know this person, didn't know what he might be capable of.. And that glowing certainly unnerved her. She quickly lowered her gaze and mutely shook her head. Something was clearly wrong.. Those grey eyes held a certain fear that didn't seem entirely because of the male she had accidentally disturbed. After several moments, she finally managed to say something. "S-sorry.." She mumbled, her hands gripping her plate and silverware quite tightly. Should she leave? Maybe.. That would be rude though. She wasn't sure what to do, what might make things worse.

Condition: Hungry, stressed ✲ Mood: Nervous, tense ✲ Thoughts: Where is Val?

1234boo75

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:02 am
User Image

Alexander † cerddwr-marwolaeth
The Immortal
Student Mood : Somber
Company: xxx

Alexander Exhaled slowly as he watched the woman flinch. Her movements seemed to be one of a shy person. Especially her shoulders rolling forward to try and make herself appear smaller. He couldn't help himself as his eyes stuck watching her. Her lips parting to speak before shutting again. This caused him to roll his head over to the right hand side. The confused look flickering over his face. ”Why are you saying sorry? Did you do something wrong?”

Alexander flickered his eyes down into his own lap He was just bamboozled now. Least before he looked up. His eyes flickering to her hands gripping the plate and silverware. ”You can relax? I mean no harm? ” He even pushed his plate towards the woman if she wanted any of his. He didn't notice the fear in her eyes. He was just worried he had done something wrong. Though it was now his turn to look worried.

Out Of Charcter: not my best post. Its way o warm again.

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:37 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Great Hall ✲ Company: A boy & NPC students ✲ Items: Glasses, silverware, plate with food

Selene could practically feel him watching her. Maybe it was her imagination, but it seemed like his eyes were just boring into her. She wasn't looking at him, couldn't be sure, but that was how she felt. Her downcast eyes were fixed firmly on her plate, not daring to look anywhere else. Maybe if she didn't see him, he wouldn't see her. If only she could be so lucky. Why couldn't she just disappear? She knew it wasn't her gift, but sometimes she really wished she could. It was too late to hide now, he had already noticed her. She cringed as he spoke again, tucking in her chin as she tilted her head to look more towards her right. "U-uh..." She wasn't sure how to respond. Didn't he not want people sitting here? I-I.. J-just th-" She paused, raising her right hand to lips as she coughed softly. Her throat felt had a sticky feeling, in that way that sometimes happens when one hasn't drunk enough water.

Her gaze briefly darted towards him when he suddenly pushed his plate towards her, flinching back a little before she realized that was all he did. She had gotten so much more jumpy since.. What had happened. Better not to think of it. She tensely shook her head, thinking of what an odd thing that was.. Was he offering her his food? "O-oh.." She felt guilty, for lack of a better word, after his comments. She glanced up for a second, then down again. He looked close to her own age.. But that really didn't mean much. After what happened, she realized that people could be very, very deceptive. "I th-thought that..." She started to continue her previous words, but hesitated before she continued in an even quieter tone, just barely above a whisper. "You d-don't w-want an.. Anyone s-s-sitting here..?" She even managed to get quieter as she talked. It was entirely possible he didn't even hear the last couple words.

Not looking at him soon led to her noticing something that made her gasp quietly in shock. The windows were dark outside.. How long had she been here? Time seemed to pass quickly at this school, but this was ridiculous. Being outside of the dorms at night.. She shivered a little as her mind went to all the more terrible things that could happen to people during this time. It was always night when the bad things happened! Or close to it. She might have left, but her stomach decided that now was the time for it to make a very audible gurgling noise, causing her to wince a little. She really did need to eat.. She scooted sideways down the wooden bench, just a couple feet, then hesitantly began picking at her food. She still felt like... She was intruding, really. He clearly hadn't wanted anyone to sit down here, and she had thoughtlessly done just that. Somehow, just leaving seemed too awkward to do as well. So she just huddled in on herself and picked at her food, slowly working on eating.

Condition: Hungry, stressed ✲ Mood: Nervous, tense ✲ Thoughts: Where is Val?

1234boo75

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Howecho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:53 am
Arneth Lysianassa

User Image

Tell me why do you breed
All this hate and misery
Is this just another statement of your insecurity?

Arneth pretty much scurried through the halls as fast as she could without getting in trouble, which she would still likely have if she was late to class again. She had her bag thrown over one shoulder and an apple in her mouth from home. Though she would slow down a tad as she found a clock that wasn't several dozens of feet above her to read. She was actually early for once. Though she still needed to get over to the gym and change out of her dress still but she wasn't late, which was her only real concern at the moment. She came to a stop in the middle of the hall and stepped off to the side so she wouldn't be in the way if anyone else came running through like she just was to finish her apple and down the last of her 'pick me up' potions she always needed in the morning just to get through the day, the empty glass being dropped back into her bag for later use. Though instead of running off to class again she would lean against the wall and take a breather, which she could for once because she was actually early. She wasn't exactly paying attention to her surroundings ether so anyone could sneak up on her right now. Which if anyone did, they would likely end up with an apple core thrown at them in surprise.

Company:students (no one she can pick out an name at the moment)

Mood:releaved, slight energy buzz (like that from an energy drink)

Condition: Healthy

Items: Bag, empty potion bottles, apple core

Mystiecat537

1234boo75

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items