Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room - 105 [Closed Temp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:09 am
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Outside of Ciri's Room ♉Company: Alone ♎Mood: Lonely ♌In Control: Ahnack ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

They were going to get in trouble, guys weren't allowed at the female dorms especially not after midnight. At least they had all their clothes back on, and they looked fairly professional with it on so people shouldn't have the worst idea. Not that Morgan even knew what he best scenario was, all he could get from Ahnack was that he wanted to be with someone. Who he had no idea, Ahnack wasn't the best at making friends and he was only sleeping for a couple of hours. Whatever, he just hoped that Ahnack knew what he was doing and for now he would back to resting for a while.

Morgan had been asking a lot of questions, many that he didn't want to answer. He liked Ahnack and considered him his best friend and companion however Ciri and what they had done seemed to be something private. Plus he could tell that Ahnack was still exhausted and needed some rest after all they were active during different times of the day. So for now he would be the one focusing on finding Ciri and being with her. It was a little difficult but he was able to find her scent be the most potent heading into this room. Giving a soft knock on the door, he waited for a response but didnt get one. Any normal person would leave and call I tell day but not Ahnack, he sat down next to the door and gave a knock every 10 minutes. Was it possible that he had gotten the wrong door, it was but his senses didn't lie and it was telling him that this was where Ciri lived,

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:03 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri dragged herself down the dorm hallway, dreading how the day was going to go. Still kinda sore, Ciri wondered how long she would last. Maybe with a potion I can borrow some energy... I'm sure my body can handle it...Ahnack? There sitting in front of her door was her wolf. She kneeled down next to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. Ahnack? How long have you been out here? Your cold...

Current Theme➤: Wonderland

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:35 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Outside of Ciri's Room ♉Company: Ciri ♎Mood: Happy ♌In Control: Ahnack ♏Song: Title

As every hour passed and the sun started to come out, Ahnack's knocking was done with less enthusiasm with every knock. Laying down on the ground and curling up in front of the door. Maybe he had gotten the wrong room, his own self doubt made him deaf to the sound of footsteps approaching. So it came to shock when he felt a hand on his shoulder, jumping he noticed it was Ciri and a smile appeared on his face. Tackling her he started to nuzzle her cheek. "CIRI! I missed you" Ahnack said cheerfully, if he were truly a wolf his tail would have been wagging nonstop at the sight of Ciri. "Um...how long? Well...right after we bathed...why?" Ahnack asked wondering if it mattered how long he had been waiting, she was here and that was all that mattered to him.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:50 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri giggled as Ahnack tackled her too the ground. Leaning up she gave him a kiss, his lips were cold. Since we bathed?! The poor think has been waiting for hours!! Sitting up, she smiled and shook her head. I'm sorry I made you wait that long... you must be cold and tired... Come inside while I get dressed~ With a smile on her face, Ciri stood up and helped Ahnack to his feet. Opening the door, she took the boy into her room.

Her roommate was nowhere to be seen. Good... she thought and lead him to her bed. She pulled back her cover and sat him down on the bed. Slowly, she drew the covers over him. There we go~ Lets get you warmed up!

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:44 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Outside of Ciri's Room ♉Company: Ciri ♎Mood: Happy ♌In Control: Ahnack ♏Song: Title

Ahnack wasn't bothered by the cold, he was a little used to it. But the warmth coming from the kiss and Ciri was rather pleasant. "I'm fine. No need to be sorry. As long as you are here I'm happy" Standing up with the other hugging her arm and following her inside. When sat down on the bed and covered in blankets he couldn't help but chuckle a bit, he wasn't tired nor cold, well the cold wasn't bothering him. Still it felt nice, it would only be made better if she laid in the bed with him. In fact that's what he tired to make happen. Pulling the arm he had holding, Ahnack moved Ciri on to the bed where he would wrap his arms around her and start to nuzzle her breast. "Much better" Ahnack would say.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:06 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Bleidd l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri slightly blushed when Ahnack told her that he was happy if she was happy. No one really had treated her that nicely, at least in a relationship. I-I'm always happy when your around.. b-but no more being cold ok? she told him with a smile. Ciri felt Ahnack pull her down onto the bed. She didn't object at all, in fact she was really glad he had made the move. She lay in his arms, and as he began to nuzzle against her breast she began to run her fingers through his hair. Ahnack's hair was still a little damp from their bath, so she worried he would get sick. Leaning close, Ciri gave him a kiss on the forehead. i wish we could stay like this...

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:08 am
User Image

♈ Location: Ciri's Room ♉Company: Ciri ♎Mood: Happy ♌In Control: Ahnack ♏Song: Title

"Okay....no more being cold" Of course all she cared about was making sure that he was okay, that's what he loved about her. Mind you they barely knew each other but she had been so nice to him and made him feel...well the best word he could come up with was tingly. His head attempting to tuck into his neck like a turtle when her hand touched his hair. Ahnack nor Morgan had done their best in drying his hair, they were too busy trying to leave the bath area before they were caught. Well that was more of Morgan than Ahnack but still none had bothered to dry his hair. "Oh...yeah we have classes. We can still cuddle for a bit" Ahnack would hope he didn't really bothered to know the time. Time was also hard to keep track of when you were busy cuddling with the most wonderful person in the world.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:21 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Bleidd l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri nuzzles her forehead against his damp hair and giggled. S-so... we have a lot of classes together.. She bit her lip and smiled. W-we get to spend almost the whole day together.... I-I'm excited... Her cheeks felt warm as she spoke. Ciri was really glad that they got to spend most of the day together. She really wanted to try to get to know Ahnack better, and learn about the things he liked. Already knowing that he was different then others made her want to learn so much more. I-I would love to get to know you better...if you don't mind that is! Turning her head, Ciri tried to hide her face in her pillow. Listen to me! I'm acting like a giddy school girl! He must think that's so lame!

Her heart beat fast, and Ciri tried to calm her breathing. To her, this was all pretty new and she didn't understand why she changed so much around Ahnack. He made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Laying together in the bed felt like a dream as Ciri closed her eyes. Letting out a happy sigh, Ciri felt her surroundings grow dim. She began to fall into that half awake half asleep area. The one thing she did know is that she was safe in her bleidd's arms.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:19 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Ciri's Room ♉Company: Ciri ♎Mood: Happy ♌In Control: Ahnack ♏Song: Title

After realizing that no matter how much he tucked in his head her hand and forehead would still reach, a soft laugh came from him. At the mention of them having the same classes, he tilted his head to the side. "You know the classes I have? How?" Never once while they were enjoying their time together did he mention his classes, mainly cause Morgan was the one who was going to tell and take him to them. Since three of the classes were meant for him. Music being the only one for Morgan. Seeing Ciri bury her face into the pillow he would follow and bury his face right next to hers, giving the side of her lip a kiss. "I'm not interesting. But I would like to know you better" Ahnack would nuzzle her cheek before sitting up. Looking around he laid back down and started to push her side with his head. "Get up...you wanted to change. Class will start" He would continue to softly headbutt her body until Ciri stood up.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:36 pm
User Image

Ciri slowly rolled over and sat up. She really didn't want to go to class, but at least Ahnack would be there. Standing, she walked over to her bags trying to find some clothes. She still had yet to unpack her bags. My um...soon-to-be father told me your classes...H-he's the headmaster... Ciri wondered if having Lucius as a father would make things awkward for her and other people. She should probably keep it a secret for now, its not like he had announced the engagement after all.

Disrobing, Ciri slowly got dressed. She wore her usually style of clothes, pants, heels, and a white shirt that didn't fit her too well. Walking over to the dorm mirror, Ciri ran her fingers through her hair to brush it out, then styled it up in a ponytail. She looked back and smiled at Ahnack. Alright good enough. And of course your interesting silly, or else I wouldn't be so persistent~ One thing Ciri really wanted to know was what was the deal with the demonic aura she sensed from him half the time. She could remember at one point, he had called himself Morgan, but then Ahnack. Eh, she would learn eventually~ Slipping her sword onto her back, Ciri walked over to the bed where he was sitting and leaned down. Ready Bleidd?

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image

Like the lost puppy who had found a person that fed, Ahnack would follow right behind Ciri. Seeming to not care too much about personal space, with his hands and feet on the ground, giving a soft nudge against her body as a playful gesture. The tie and professional clothes contradicted his more animalistic behaviors. "Headmaster? Oh yeah. We got a letter from him that's why we came." Ahnack would mention not really understanding how school worked. When Ciri started to undress his eye she seemed to glow as he spotted her chest. Standing up his pressed his face against her chest once again and started to softly bite it before backing up. "Morgan is awake!" Ahnack would say. Morgan was awake and he was completely in shock to see what he saw. He was able to put two and two together. Getting back on the bed he curled up, he felt so happy and warm, his two favorite people were with him now. When Ciri sat down beside him he moved up and laid down on her lap, staring up at her beautiful green eyes. "What class do you have now?" Ahnack would ask. If he remembered correctly he had music to go to, well Morgan was going to take it. He was going to rest for a while.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image

Ciri smiled as she looked down into Ahnack's red eyes. Mesmerizing... she told herself. Gently, Ciri poked the boys nose and leaned down to kiss it. Little things like that seemed to make him smile, and she liked it when Ahnack smiled. Let's see.... you have 1st, 2nd, and 4th with me... so first is music! The teacher is nice! There are a few interesting characters....sadly...one was lost last night... Ciri's expression turned to sadness as she began to think about Shinda. Even with the warning she was given, it still hurt. Shaking her head, Ciri forced a smile. Morgan? Who is that? I remember that name faintly... are you two linked? D-d-does he know about the woods?

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:09 am
User Image

Looking down at his nose as her finger softly poked it, it would be followed by a kiss which made started to pat his nose multiple times. The smile she so wanted would appear on his face with a small hint of pink also appearing on his cheeks. "Oh...music? That's Morgan's class" Ahnack would not realize that she had no idea who Morgan was or that having a separate mind residing in your mind was strange. It was until she asked who Morgan was that he realized that maybe she didn't know who it was. "Morgan is my friend. A demon in my head. We share a body" Ahnack explained and continued to answer her second question. "Yes he knows what woods are. Morgan is very smart" He had not realized that she meant the wonderful night they had spent in the woods, then in the bathroom. The answer was no, however Morgan was very suspicious now and curious about what she meant,

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:21 am
User Image

The demon in his head...? They are friends? I've never heard of a demon being friends with a human host....interesting... Ciri thought as she stared down at Ahnack. In fairness she didn't realize she was staring, she just kinda zoned. The way Ahnack worded the questions about the woods caused Ciri to sigh lightly. His demon doesn't seem to know... She began to wonder if the demon went to "sleep" at times. She wished to know more, but she didn't wanna hound him.

Ciri began to blush as her mind began to think about their time in the woods and in the bathhouse. Biting her lip gently, Ciri blinked and placed her hand on his cheek. H-hey Ahnack....What we did in the woods and in the bath house...have you done that before? Her cheeks turned a deeper red and looked away.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:20 pm
User Image

With Morgan awake Ahnack was reminded of his mannerisms and posture. Standing up, he patted his clothes, then fixed his tie before looking at Ciri. He wondered if she was fine, she was kind of standing still doing nothing but just staring. A little creepy if you ask him. Looking to the side he wasn't sure if he should wait for her to say something or if he should give her a poke. Luckily she started to talk once again, referring about the woods and the bathhouse. Ahnack was able to put two and two together and realize what she meant. "No...I never had...sex before" He said the word bluntly not feeling ashamed about it.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out