Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teacher Mode l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ciri, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~

User Image

While Val spoke about her past, Yen began to think about how Ciri did the same thing when she was younger. Yen shook her head at the pleasant memory of young Ciri. While watching, Val's food slipped and she began to fall.

As promised, her teacher was there to catch Val. Yennefer moved under her and caught the girl bridal style. Yen gave the girl a smile, for she knew that falling was upsetting.

See? I told you I got you~

Val was fairly light, so Yen had no problem holding her. She helped the girl down to her feet on the dirt. You almost had it, do you want to try again?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Ball of Energy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Val sighed in relief when the teacher actually catched her preventing her from hitting the ground. She placed her foot on the ground, she stared up at the teacher blankly when she asked her to do it again. There was a moment of silence until, "HELL YEAH!" She cried out, not giving up so easily as she removed her hat and placed on the ground then rolled her sleeves. Despite her height she did managed to climb on top of the pillar feeling like she was a ball of energy.

She kept calm as she did before focusing on her surroundings, she tried the second time. She spun her body and landed her right foot on the pillar on the pillar behind, and swung her left leg behind to the next pillar. Right foot on the pillar on the pillar behind, and swung her left leg behind to the next pillar, Right foot on the pillar on the pillar behind, and swung her left leg behind to the next pillar. She repeated the action again and again moving away from Ciri until she got carried her way and stopped short at the last pillar waving her hands frantically then finally bend down to maintain her balance. "Zee student has become zee master~!" she tried to attempt a chinese accent but miserably failed.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:10 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri watched quietly as Val fell, but began to smile as she watched Val get back onto the pillar. She was glad that the girl wasn't about to give up.

Ciri watched carefully as Val began her training once more. As Val hopped from pillar to pillar, Ciri's eye sparkled. When Valeria finished Ciri and their teacher began to clap.

Ahhhh!! You did it! Amazing job Val!! Your footing was on point and you didn't miss a step! Your rhythm was awesome!! Now the real question is, can you do it blindfolded?.

Ciri gave Val a grin, and pulled out a blindfold holding it out towards Val.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Ball of Energy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: None

Val smiled proudly but then it quickly disappeared when she heard, Ciri's next task. "Blindfold?" she said unknowingly as she stared at the piece of fabric in the girl's hands. "Vhy don't you do it first or let Evie try zis?" she said quickly dismissing though it sounded like an exciting challenge she was willing to take she prefers to observe people or let others do the task to see how it was done. "Zee pillars don't make sound or have distinguish smell." she informed wondering how one would do it without sight.

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri grinned and nodded. Haha alright, hop off and I'll show you~

Ciri tied the blindfold over her eyes and took a deep breath. Silence filled the training grounds as Ciri bent her knees. With one spin, Ciri jumped from one pillar to another, stepping on each one with no problem. At one point, Ciri flipped; her right hand landed on the top of one pillar as she flipped herself onto the next pillar. Given, this was one of her morning training as a child. To her this was easy~

As she finished, Ciri removed her blindfold and did a one legged cutesy towards Val. Like that~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:57 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Evie watched intently from the sidelines,
sitting atop her staff as she observed Valeria follow Ciri's instructions.
The Russian was very good.

The training looked so much like something she'd see in a martial arts movie.
Queue training montage, she giggled briefly.
Val seemed to plow through Ciri's instructions, the russian looked tough.
The way she carried herself was telling.
Her own brand of confidence was refreshing as well.

That was until Ciri told her to try whilst blindfolded.
Evie bit her lip, first try blinfolded is almost impossible.
Maybe even the next two or three tries.
She shrugged, it was training after all.

'You can do it! Do it for the blyin! I'll make fresh iced kompot!'
She encouraged the russian.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:20 am
User Image
User Image

Val carefully climbed down the pillar she was one. She watched Ciri carefully at her movements, she can tell this wasn't the first time the girl done this exercise before. The russian thought about backing out until she heard an offer from the witch she can't refused. "DEAL!" she said immediately to Evie.

Val glanced at the sky and notice the slight weather change, indicating the lesson was about to end. "Okay, okay. hop off. I zink I have idea." she said bubbly waiting to be given the blindfold before the lesson is over.

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:32 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri smiled as she watched the two girls. She was happy that everyone was getting along, even though their class was coming to an end. With a nod, Ciri hopped down off the pillar and walked to Val.

Alrighty~ Here ya go~ Ciri handed Val the blindfold, not sure what Val had in mind but was excited to see what she did. Ciri stood next to Evie and placed her hands on her hips.

Ok, good luck on whatever your doing! You can do it! Ciri couldn't wait to see Val's idea. There teacher stood semi close incase someone might get hurt, but she wasn't gonna stop the girls from having fun. Class was almost finished, why not be adventurous?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:08 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: ZONE l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Blindfold

Val was all giggly when Ciri handed her the blindfold, she took it from her hands then made her way up to one of the pillars again. The lesson actually remind her of parkour except this one was more focused on jumping and landing accurately with the feet on small or narrow obstacles. Of course she wouldn't climb on top of buildings for fun and online views. "I'm not doing fancy hand trick!" she quickly noted.

Valeria first regularly hop to one pillar to another without the blindfold just to get the feel and the rhyme. She stopped then placed the blindfold over her eyes. She stood silently not letting negativity or fear cloud her mind. "Danger Is RReal. Fearr Is Choice." she muttered under breath remembering her first lesson of training with her father. She manage to hop on then to the next keeping the rhyme inside her head, she hopped then hopped until she thought she was at the end. She wasn't done. She turned to the then began to go a little faster this jumping from pillar to another without any problem she continued going back and forth until she was practically looked like she was running with her legs stretched while jumping. You can tell she was really into this, she decided it was time to go to the next leave she landed both of her feet on the next pillar the did a backflip perfectly(luckily) landed on the previous pillar. "WHO NEEDS ASSASSINATION!?" She did a battle cry and let out a laugh of triumph full boast to her potential while raising her fists up in the air. Then began to do front flips in midair and landed on the pillar, she was currently in the zone with until she tried Ciri's hand trick then unfortunately slipped.
"AAAIIIIEEE!!!!"

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:21 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teacher Mode l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ciri, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~

User Image

Yennefer smiled as she watched her new student excel in her class. She knew that Val didn't have any magic abilities, but she was amazed but how fast she learned and adapted to her surroundings. To Yen, that was a very important quality to have.

Yen began to clap as she watched Val move on the pillars. With one slip however Yennefer found herself catching the small girl once more bridal style. Don't worry I got you. You did an amazing job! Perhaps leave the harder moves till your practiced more. . Yen gave Val a warm smile and put her down.

Aleight girls, let's start to clean up. If you wanna get to lunch on time then we need to start. . Yen began to dismantle the pillars with her magic, while she ushered the students to put away the swords they had used.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:29 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri patted Val on the back with a smile. Wow!!! That was amazing!!! Val you really are talented! It took me months to master pillars!!

Ciri began to follow Yens orders, and walked around grabbing the sword that Evie used. She also noticed that's the class before them had left their equipment out. Awww man... gotta clean up after everyone....

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:20 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Cheerful l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Blindfold

Val let out a sigh of relief when she was caught again, then placed her feet on the ground again. She would have to practise hard to attempt the cool hand trick. "I'll vill not give up!" she announced. She looked to Ciri when she started praising her and the russian girl smile sheepishly and stratched the back of her head. "Aww, it vas hard zough. But you kan go anyvere if you have experienced parkour before." She informed. She looked back up at the teacher and gave her a salute. "Aie, aie Ms Yen.~" she replied, not complaining about the leftover equipment around the area. She learned that the hard way when she refused to clean her room and received a special punishment from her father when she was seven. She rolled her sleeves down and wore her hat again. She helped cleaned up the area then she suddenly remembered something. "Hey vait...you guyz name iz Ciri and Evie right? Congratulations from making on notice board." she said happily give them a thumbs up.

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri began to put the sword and equipment away when she heard her name. Haha yes my name is Ciri! Haha I must have forgotten to mention it! And are you talking about the class list thing in the great hall?

Ciri finished putting away the equipment she had grabbed and wiped her forehead off with the back of the glove. For such a lovely day it sure was getting hot!

Haha thanks! What is that class even? I saw my name but I didn't understand what the class was or where...or when... Ciri was hopeless at times. She let out a nervous laugh. Are you in that class Val?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Cheerful/Sad l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Blindfold

Val finished packing away the rest of the swords then looked at Ciri, she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know but I know vhat assassination means." she had a vague idea why they decided to put up such a class. "Zere vill probably announce more info about it before it happens or ask teacher." she said unknowingly, Her cheerful mood slightly diminished on the last question, she stared at her blankly for a while then finally shook her head. "Niet...I vasn't zere." she trailed off in a quiet and sad tone. "But I underrrstand. I'm only norrrmal human after all." she said forcing a smile while she finished off packing away the equipments. Then held the blindfold out to Ciri.

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:00 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri blinked and stared at Val. What does being human have to do with anything...I'm human? Ciri crossed her arms and walked over to Val. She bent over to Val's height, and poked her nose.

What does that have to do with anything? I'm a human and I got in. Your a human who just proved that you can learn anything is practically an instant! I think you should show that teacher that you are more then able to be in that class. Ciri gave her classmate a reassuring smile and a thumbs up.

Don't ever let someone tell you what you can or cant do~ With that, Ciri took her blindfold back and gave Val a friendly push on her shoulder.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games