Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:48 pm
Rayven purred back and looked towards the stairs. "There should be a room upstairs that we can use for a cuddle or two..." He couldn't stop blushing at this moment, because all he could think about right now was Snowe and his personality.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:51 pm
Snowe smiled and nodded purring as he stood.

"OK Lead the way..."

SNowe blushed and looked down at the ground.

((I have go to for tonight... be back tommorow bye bye))  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:57 pm
Rayven stood up and began to take Snowe towards the stairs, which would lead to the second floor where the rooms were located. All he wanted to do was cuddle, and he thought Snowe would be his first male to cuddle with in a long time.

((I'm leaving too...G'Night!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:39 pm
Snowe smiled and gently took Ray's paw in his own as he was lead to the rooms. He too had not had anyone to cuddle with in a long time. Mainly because when they talked... he could not say anything but the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:54 pm
Rayven found a bedroom that was close to the back and opened the door, letting Snowe go in before him like a polite Furry would. He fluttered his wings happily and smiled, watching Snowe walk with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:55 pm
Snowe smiled walking in first and taking a seat on the bed. He smiled blushing at Ray. Ray was a good looking fur and while Snowe was cute and sexy. Ray was on a totally different level.  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:03 pm
Rayven went over and sat down onto the bed after closing the door, then smiled gently while laying back with his head on the pillow. He'd remove his shirt and reveal a large fluffy patch of fur on his chest, which was just a little longer then the kind everywhere else. "I never liked to cuddle with a shirt on..."

((So yeah, his chest fur is the longest fur on his body.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:04 pm
Snowe blushed and pulled off his shirt revealing his furry chest with his defined muscles. He nodded and lay beside Ray waiting to see what he would do.

"Me either... just was not sure if you wanted that or not..."  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:10 pm
Rayven reached over and began to stroke Snowe's chest gently, but purred a lot in the back of his throat. "This is kind of nice...Peaceful..." He whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:11 pm
Snowe blushed and scooted close to Ray and nodded meekly. HE too began to gently stroke Ray's chest fur.

"Yeah... it is..."  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:15 pm
Rayven growled playfully and leaned closer to Snowe so he could nibble on the base of his neck. He didn't know what to say, so instead he just cuddled and nibbled happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:19 pm
Snowe eeped and rolled his head back a little. He purred loudly and rubbed harder at Ray's chest. HE scooted closer to him pressing his leg against Ray's. It felt nice to do this... and he did not want to open his mouth and ruin it.

((I have to go for a bit... I will be back *nods rapidly* Like in 2 or 3 hours. See you then?))  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:21 pm
Rayven continued to nibble along the side of Snowe's neck, and purred quietly while he did so.

((Alright! ^.^))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:46 pm
Snowe purred loving Ray's chest fur for some odd reason. Gently he used his other paw to rub Ray's arm gently and softly as he let out a halfpurr halfmoan from teh nibbling on his neck.

((Back ^^))  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:58 pm
Rayven purred louder and began nibbling and licking in a rhythmic pattern. He felt Snowe touch his arm and chest fur, then growled playfully once more.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff