Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Madness (RPG)

Back to Guilds

Madness, Insanity and... Rpg's. Well okay, it's all Rpg's. Unless 1 of the members is actually insane, then maybe there is a little madness. 

Tags: Friends, Madness, Role Playing, Hang Out, Awesome 

Reply Somewhere Under Heaven RPG (active)
Somewhere Under Heaven RPG (2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:26 pm
The Assassin of Chaos

lovebrookelyn

(I think due to some of the lemons of life Blue may be out of commission for a little while. So I think for now, and I've let him know, we'll keep going on with the stories but I'll be keep his characters kind of in the background so that he can jump back in whenever he's ready.

So right now considering what's happening, there's only one way I can think of doing that....)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sam held a soft gaze at Zion as she spoke her tale.
Whether she could tell or not, he was already reading her like a book.
So much of this young synth reminded him of a much younger, pained version of himself. The way her lips pressed tightly together, the rigid harmony that her voice and body had, the way she was already overthinking the future.
The 20 year old Sam walked just the same way, although he likely go himself into more trouble. Zion was at least a thousand times more mature than he even was now.

Illanga must've made our paths twine on purpose.
He thought to himself.
She needs a little sunlight in her life.

"Technophobes," he'd scoff.
"Aren't they just the worst?
Tell you what, if any of them remember you and start acting like dicks I'll sucker punch them for you okay?"

He laughed heartily for a moment, his dark brown eyes crinkled up from his grin.
He looked back down at her, his smile still radiant.
"I've only known you but 1 or so days Zion, but I hope you'll hear me out.
There's nothing wrong with who you are.
You're a real person, just like me. Don't matter who or where you came from.
And anyone who thinks otherwise can stick my fist up their a-"

-------

Amaris often wondered the same thing about Terin's magic.
Dead people did seem awfully dead when they died. Sometimes folks would have dreams of their loved ones who passed but there was always the possibility that, that was simply the illusions of their mind.
She looked at Terin, awaiting his answer, but for some reason he seemed to be in some sort of trance suddenly.

Gradually his pace slowed until the three of them came to a stop.

"Terin?" Amaris would ask, bewildered by his cousins behavior.
She placed a hand on his shoulder and shook him a little.
"Are you alrig-"

In an instantaneous smooth motion the earth and sky would suddenly change its features around the hero's. Grey clouds that had not been before smoothed over the light of the sun and darkened the town below it. With it came the wind which shook the leaves and villagers wind chimes violently.

Odile would stop in her tracks and grab onto Clockson's arm to stop him.
As the clouds seemed to start swirling above them, she felt her heart skip a beat.
"Clockson.
I think it wanted us to come here..."

The earth suddenly exploded as a horrendous monster burst from the underground. To the hero's it would look uncomfortably familiar. The front half of the beast looked remarkably close to the brightly feathered lizard they had fought before, although now it had a blood stained skull covering his face now. His other half resembled the wooden serpent made thick tree roots and trunks.
The villagers around them were having various reactions. Some screamed and ran the other directions, some came out of their homes and bowed on the ground to respect their great god.
The malevolent god of the forest would not acknowledge his followers though, rather he would make sure to look each hero directly in the eye.

He screeched, causing the very ground to shake beneath him.
The hero's would now find themselves in combat.

In the ground in front of Sam and Zion, a crackling skeleton would crawl its way out from beneath the earth and soon two others would follow behind it.
Sam would take a step back, he still had the unconscious girl to think about anyways.
"You got this Zion?" He'd ask, looking at the young looking synth.

--

"Terin!" Amaris shrieked as she witnessed him suddenly being whisked away by some kind of necrotic bat. Clinging onto the collar of his shirt, Terin was already out of reach before Amaris could grab onto him.
However, before she could begin to pull out her bow, Ecto and herself would suddenly find themselves surrounded them on all sides by five, undead corpses.

Acting quickly Amaris would whispered words under her breathe and cast a spell of repel beneath them. Which meant that if any of the undead got too close to her circle, they would be repelled backwards.
She looked at Ecto warily.
"I've never fought undead but I've heard plenty of stories.
Even for a synth they can prove fatal. Do you have anything that might rot the flesh?"

Meanwhile, Clockson would find himself suddenly hit full force by the tail of the Forest Demon. The blunt force of his tail would cause Clockson to crash into a house, rendering him disabled for at least a moment.

Odile might've gone after Clockson but she knew it would only do the same to her if she took her eyes off of it.
Pulling out one of her short blades, she knew she had no choice but to charge it head on.

She screamed, lifted her blade and ran full speed towards the head of the demon....

(Side note: For the actual story that I want to write, I've decided it makes more sense for Amaris to be a sort of mage than an assassin. So if you guys are okay with it I may just change up her character sheet a little. Combat wise she hasn't done much in the story yet so I figure it should be okay.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:48 pm
"Earth, fire, ice, air - no necrosis crystal I'm afraid, Amaris," Ecto calmly stated. He casually pointed the rifle at a zombie and just unloaded the laser without pause onto it, adding, "Flesh and bone were notoriously simple to remove back in the war, you know. We've got little to no need for it, so when we got stuck with bodies of the dead... well, we burnt them. Pinch your nose." As he chatted casually, the corpse trying to reach him should have caught aflame, if it were ordinary undead, and would only burn hotter and hotter - straight to the bone, given time.
Once the majority of his target was good and charred, he'd explain, "Anyway, when you burn a body, you make the flesh retract. And the bones become brittle!" Upon the word 'brittle', his leg lifted and almost immediately collided with the center mass of the burnt cadaver. If all went mostly well, the body should've partially disintegrated. Major spinal damage would prevent the brain from controlling the arms, leaving the undead mostly useless if that was the method of control. If not? Well, he'd stomp the head.

(I'm cool with it.)  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:48 pm
Those questions weren't answered easily.
Terin, and those in his profession, often came down on the wrong side of the local religions.
Blasphemy, they called it, heresy to speak with the dead.
He and his called it common courtesy.
Likely something to do with that nebulous afterlife people were always on about with worship.
The hereafter was none of his business, only those dead still lingering close to this world.

In the thin, singed necromancer's case, it wasn't so much a failure to articulate as a tendency to get lost in his own thought while it was straightening out.
At about the time he'd got it all laid out, cobbling together a response to Ectou's curiosity, he was in the air.
As one might imagine, this was not a welcome or expected conversational development.
Less welcome still was the abominable spirit or its' puppet carrying him skywards.
However, it was still a dead body, rather than a full marionette.
And Terin had all these upset spirits around to help.

The ghosts didn't and couldn't tear this... small drake, as it turned out, to bits, as it wasn't alive.
What they did instead was bog it down and hijack the filthy thing.
A roll, a flick of wing and speed, and there the ragged figure sat, mounted on an undead monster, circling above.
al'Byar had to reorient himself, but already fire smoldered along his robes, and lit the runes of his walking-stick...

Clockson was no saint, and he'd have been the first to admit it.
But Odile had different limits than he.
Even if the people here welcomed a monster, most were still noncombatants, unacceptable casualties.
"Burglary's alright, but nothin' violent if we can help-"
The change in the ground, in the atmosphere and weather all brought the rifle back to his hands in a twinkling.

"Course it did. This is its' trap, remember?"
As that same skull rose, damnably smug, he was forced to recalculate his combat assessment.
The woodwraith was raising the dead as well.
NO ORAL OPENING TO INSERT THERMITE. MID-RANGE REQUIRED FOR OPTIMAL APPLICATION OF AVAILABLE FORCE. POSSIBLE FUNGAL AGENT PRODUCING ADDITIONAL FORCES BY USE OF TERMINATED ORGANICS. INVESTIGATE AT CONVENIENCE.
This time, it would not catch him unprepared-

That's what he would have preferred, anyway.
But then the old soldier got knocked hard enough to send three hundred pounds of synthetic material plus gear through a wall.
One reasonably quick check later, by way of counting his limbs, Clockson realized that his supply of 'special effects' and regular munitions were relatively undamaged.
Had they been harmed, he'd have been missing at least a limb, after all.
Hidden by the ruin, he took the rifle in one hand, and retrieved a grenade in the other: one of the concussive ones.
Rolling into the light, he popped the 'nade upward, towards its' face, but didn't give it the chance to slap the explosive away.
The rifle had snapped up and shot it just outside of range, blowing whatever coordination it had off, to questionable degree...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 7:31 pm
Zion could almost be seen cracking a small smile at Sam.
"You're a real person," echoed in her head a few times, the words rolling around as if unsure where she should store this information.
The small synth decided to store this in her Essential Memories file.
She opened her mouth to say something when chaos broke loose.

The skeletons rose up from the ground, pulling themselves together before zoning in on the trio.
Instantly dropping her human cover, her eyes lit up again with their familiar glow as she brought all systems back online.
Her stance dipped for a smooth moment as she pulled a large dagger from her boot.
She held it in ready position, the dagger aligning down the length of her left forearm.
Her right hand was poised at her side, a faint green/blue glow igniting the air around it.

MULTIPLE ENEMIES DETECTED;
THREE TARGETS ACQUIRED
Undead, sub-type: Skeletal
Osteopathic integrity unable to withstand temperatures exceeding 1100 degrees centigrade
Shifting zeolite electrical connectivity to high heat.

"Protect the girl," Zion said, stepping quickly between Sam and the enemies at hand.

With a push, her right hand came down through the air.
A large bolt of white and green electricity lifted from her palm, attaching to the first skeleton that had crested the ground.
Hopefully, if they had been standing close enough together, her magic may have chain linked to the group of enemies before her.  

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:30 am
The Assassin of Chaos

lovebrookelyn

BhelliomBlue-Rose

Ecto's strategy worked. You can certainly reduce bone to a brittle state with heat, the only con to it however is that it took a good minute. Even under high heat, nothing was instantaneous and surprisingly the bones of the mortal body were quite resilient.
If it were not for Amaris's Repel spell, Ecto would've likely been attacked by another zombie by now.
"I do like your plan, even with as smelly as it is," she'd say as she would blow back another zombie crawling up just behind the synth, "so if you want to bake these corpses so be it.
I have another way to exterminate them as well."

Lifting her hand up she began humming enchantments again.
A small cloud began to form in the palm of her hand and grow with each passing second.
Ecto could protect her as she cast her spell by roasting the zombies, as it would take a full minute or so for the cloud to fully form.
While this happened two hands burst from the ground in-between the two as a zombie forced his way out of the earth.

Amaris could only take a step back as she continued to cast her spell, but soon it was finally finished.
The cloud vanished above her and reveled at least 12 floating knives.
"Cloud of Daggers!" She shouted.
Suddenly the daggers flew in all directions with many of them hitting their target the cervical, which would severe the connection from the spinal cord to the brain.
While this did not kill the undead cadavers, it would render them paralyzed on the floor and helplessly biting at the dirt. Amaris took out at least 3 nearby ones this way and 4 others that had been walking towards them.

"This is a good temporary way to defend ourselves," she would comment as she began preparing to cast the spell again, "but as always the necromancer himself must die to stop his curse completely."
She glanced at the forest demon whom at the moment, Odile was facing alone.
"Can you carve us a path towards him?"
Unsurprisingly Amaris was handling the situation rather well.
The situation as it was seemed to hardly phase her in the slightest, which perhaps was due to long experience as an adventurer.
So while Ecto thought of his next action, Amaris would calmly continue to reflect incoming threats and occasionally shoot their jugulars.

With the weight and unbalance that the ghosts could cause on the undead drake, Terin and the monster would find themselves weaving through the sky chaotically. Unable to handle the extra burdens it would lower its height, causing Terin's feet to skim the tops of the tree branches a couple of times. Depending on what he did next might depend on how horrible, or safe, the crash would be....

---

Lightening is lazy.
It will always choose the path of least resistance and unless coerced, will not take the extra effort to jump to something else. .
That noted the skellies were close to each other, but not enough to make the lightening to want to tag each of them.
The skeleton she did hit though would be shook violently by the jolt and for a moment be temporarily paralyzed.
It would not kill the skeleton though and as far as she could tell he had plenty of health left.

The other skeletons would fully rise from the earth and shakes the dirt off from their bones.
Their jaws jittering and clacking they began walking towards Zion with their arms outstretched...

Sam would take a step back, still cradling the unconscious girl in his arms.
As his foot moved backwards though, he found himself nearly toppling over as another skeleton hand burst from the ground and grabbed at his ankle.
"ACH! GODDAMIT!"
He stomped at the ground attempting to shake it off but it was to no avail.
"Uhh Zion! A little aid here?!"

-----------------------------------------------

Odile had low morals, this was well known.
She cheated, she stole, she lied and didn't care for anyone other than herself usually.
But she didn't murder or beat innocents, that was just plain evil.
Even in her days of huntin' synths, she usually was just after malfunctioning ones or ones with high bounty's.
So while she wasn't the most honest of adventurer's out there, she still was considered at least a chaotic neutral one.

She was about to point this out to Clockson, but just as she parted her lips there was a "WHOOSH" and suddenly he'd appeared to have been kidnapped to somewhere else.

….

The explosion Clockson caused in the air did seem to hit the creature as it knocked its head to the side. As the dust settled however, the forest demon would turn its head back towards Clockson and it seem that it took practically no damage. As the protective branches receded from the skull it growled and swooshed its tail angrily behind it.

"Great, now it's super pissed" Olive grumbled.
She took one long, last inhale of her cigarette before throwing it to the ground and crushing it beneath her boot.
A mischievous smirk spread on her lips as she stretched her arms out.
"Ahhhh, what a good smoke.
Really miss that s**t you know? Haven't had to use one in a while."
Odile inhaled deeply as she stretched out her back and then after several seconds, blew out a huge cloud of smoke.
Clockson, if he was witnessing, would probably catch onto that Odile was carrying enchanted cigarettes.
The cloud of smoke that she breathed out would blow into the monsters face, causing it to have decreased perception.
This would give them the advantage and possible element of surprise that the needed to catch the beast off guard.

She pulled out a knife from her boot and began charging towards the monster....

(might come back and fix up grammar errors tomorrow. Sorry if there are a ton. super sleepy right now.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 6:57 pm
"Understood," was Ecto's blunt response. No need for the Martyr Engine for this. He pulled the fire crystal out and slotted it back into his vest before grabbing his earth crystal and replacing the crystal foci for his rifle. A few adjustments to the rifle's lens later, he had prepared his weapon. Versatility before all else - specialization doesn't work well alone, after all.
He started blasting the ground, forcing the earth to rise with the beam with an approximately metre wide and 3 metre tall compressed rock path for the two of them. In single file, the zombies couldn't touch them. Worst case scenario, the artificial life just had to prevent the undead life from living mobile for a while. Or he could put them 6 feet under again... just need a quick adjustment to the rifle's systems.
"I'll lead to prevent any accidents - follow when you're ready and I'll seal the path behind me," he rather quickly explained. Hopefully the villagers would understand, but he was a tad mite concnerned underneath his metal exterior. His alternative plan if this one failed wasn't necessarily safer in general, but it kept them both safe from the zombies...  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 12:20 pm
A grimace settled on Zion's face.
She still knew very little about her offensive magic and became frustrated with the fact that it felt so useless.
With the closest skeleton paralyzed, she had figured she had bought a few valuable seconds.
In a swoop, she ducked down and retrieved her second dagger from her right boot.
Now wielding two, the fighter synth was ready to rumble.
When stupid technomancy failed, it was time to use what she most relied on; Herself.

Zion spun along the ground after retrieving her dagger, her foot shattering the wrist of the hand that grabbed at Sam.
She had broken bones before and new exactly how much force was necessary to shatter one.
Many more than she had liked to admit.
She pried the severed hand from Sam's ankle, tossing it far away into a tree trunk.

"The bodies, they're everywhere," She said to Sam.
"The ground isn't safe, especially the church grounds."

Zion glanced at the cemetery behind the church with urgency.
She didn't have much time to spare conversation with Sam, the skeletons were finding their legs again.
All she knew was that chaos was spinning out around them.
The group was broken up, everyone facing their own issues.
She groaned internally, knowing that this was why she typically stuck to herself.
Less attention, less enemies, less chaos.

She then turned her attention to the skeletons before her.
Due to her small size, she was very fast.
Zion zipped past the paralyzed skeleton, making sure to firmly plant both feet on its skull as she sprang up into the air.
She flipped down onto the next closest skeleton with great acrobatic skill and landed on its shoulders.
She pushed down with her legs as both daggers punctured its aged skull.
In a quick motion, she tossed the skull up with the hilts of her daggers and off the crumbling body of the skeleton.
Freeing her blades, she chucked the fractured skull at the remaining skeleton.
She landed low to the ground, swiping at the legs beneath the third foe.

Zion was unsure how this necromancer worked.
Everyone had their own personal flare.
Most times, every one she had fought before kept each regurgitated soul in the cranial cavity, where it was least likely to escape the cadaver.
Too many holes in the chest, extremities could easily be lost or broken.
Zion quickly scanned the enemies before her, attempting to see where their power was stored.

Hopefully knocking the last skeleton down, she booked it back Sam.
Her entire fight sequence may not have taken more than a minute.
She was built for hand to hand combat.
Zion began pushing at Sam, urging him away from the church.

"We have to get away from the cemetery," She said lowly, scanning her group. Terin was airborne but appeared to be drifting closer to the ground.

"Him!" She cried, pointing at the bogged down bat that carried Terin. "We need him back! Now!"

Watching closely, her radar kept the skeletons in her peripherals.
She whispered a spell to herself, hand grabbing at the back of Sam's clothing.
They were enveloped in her electromagnetic protective barrier.
It wasn't much, but it was all she had to keep the unconscious girl and her ally safe.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:16 pm
The second grenade followed the first explosion, not bothering to wait for grave-dust to thin.
With luck, it would plunk against the wooden barrier as soon as it began retracting.
The Woodwraith had caught bullets, which chewed through quite a lot of normal wood on their own.
One concussive bang wasn't enough to do damage, but it was enough to distract the thing.
And the less it could see him, the less it knew what he was throwing now.
A flash-freeze grenade, as it happened. The same piece of magitech he'd passed Zion earlier.
Sure, the whole trunk was a tall order to brittle all the way through with just one special effect 'nade.
But the protective branches? Should that go off anywhere near its' face, those would crack and shatter themselves by their own power.

The bullet, and the two others following in rapid succession, weren't aimed for the grenade, but the skull.
Should the icy boom have gone off as intended, mere wood would not hamper the projectiles much.
Sight was of secondary importance for something this big, in this kind of environment.
The seismic array told him that the target hadn't moved much, and the cloud mostly lingered around the thing's face.
Clockson walked calmly in a lazy curve, circling the thing and carving out a pie slice of shots from his bolt-action.
KRAK, click-clak. KRAK, click-clak. KRAK, click-clak.
UNIT ODILE CLOSING TO CQC RANGE, CHECK ORDINANCE. REWRITING RESIDENT TACTICAL PROGRAM FROM SEARCH-AND-DESTROY TO GENOCIDE MODE.

Flying was never al'Byar's specialty.
He was quite comfortable with his feet firmly on the ground, or under it.
The best that could be done with spirits alone was swirl the drake back over the village. Sort of.
It was descending at a steady rate, and even though vector physics were not the mage's forte, he could tell that was a bad thing.
The landing was going to be uncomfortable no matter what he did.
But...

Instead of simply rolling it into a dive or a spinning crash, he spoke a few sharp words, and the ghosts linked limbs, stretching and straighening the dead membranes of its' wings.
Another held him steady in its' claws, and the first boy gleefully held shut those rotting jaws.
Still terrifying? Yes, absolutely. But now the descent could be controlled... sort of.
In particular, he could see Zion shouting and hopping around, pausing every few seconds to crush a skull here or there.
Thus, he'd angle that way, and hopefully lighten his own crash.
While he was at it, it didn't hurt to swirl flame around his fingers and flick a fist-sized glob of liquid fire down at a clump of nearby skeletons.  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 8:52 pm
The Assassin of Chaos

lovebrookelyn

BhelliomBlue-Rose

After her second cast of 'Cloud of Daggers' Amaris would nod Ecto while pulling her hood over her head.
While she wouldn't say it aloud that was probably her last cast of such a major spell. Since her magic derived from the Moon her reserves were already running low and she wouldn't be able to recharge until the night.
That mentioned her 'sunscreen' magic was also already running low, meaning she would need to keep herself more concealed to avoid burning or irritation to her skin.
"Ready", she spoke calmly to him as her repel field vanished from the ground.
When he would walk ahead she would follow shortly behind and keep his back covered the best she could using only minor repel spells to push individual zombies back.

As the two continued to move along they would notice that more and more of the undead seemed to be rising from the ground.
From the looks of it, it was possible that this monster had been festering here for hundreds of years and had been gradually collecting a small army of undead.
And if you thought of it, it was kind of of flattering that the monster saw these folk as threatening enough to raise his entire army; which was also kind of strange wasn't it?
Many adventurer's before them had been here but no story had been whispered of such a creature.
Likely part of that was due to the fact that all previous adventurer’s had died before them, but something did still seem strange about the amount of power this creature was using…

Anyways as they neared closer Amaris began having a difficult time repealing the un-dead. Their numbers were becoming too great and she couldn’t do this forever.
"Do we actually have a plan, by the way?" She asked Ecto, as the necromancy demon came closer and closer into view.
"I'm running low on reserve magic and I'm not sure what your resources are?
The only major spell I can do is teleport if you can think of something useful for that?"
--------------------------------------------

Damn.
Watching Zion crush those skulls was giving Sam the goosebumps.
Punching and breaking s**t that was difficult to break was one of his favorite past-times.
If only he weren't carrying the damsel otherwise he might be joining Zion by falcon punching these skellies in the mandible.
Well...wait...
Maybe there was a way around this.

Sam was wearing nothing but pants and a loose sash at the time being.
Most shirts weren't designed for his bulky size and those that were just made him look like a box. Plus why hide those beautiful, radiant pecks? Gals couldn't keep their eyes off of them and it would be a terrible shame to lock those bad boys away.

*ahem* Anyways...
Zion was likely tugging at his pants right now, which was fine, but that left his sash ripe for use.
While awkward, it turned out perfectly! A backpack sling, while normally used for babies, would be suitable enough for the small girl.
After carefully and safely getting her situated to hang on his back he proudly placed his fasts on his hips and allowed Zion to drag or push him wherever.
"HAHAHA" he boomed loudly.
Hot damn I'm clever! He boasted to himself.

Moving on.
Now that his hands were free, he could be a bit more useful.
"Your wish is my command!" He'd shout enthusiastically at Zion as he observed the pyromancer in the skies.

Terin's ride was more stable than before but it was certainly shaky as the undead drake tried thrashing around and fighting his invisible restraints. Just as Terin was within reach though Sam would be able to save him from his inevitable crash by grabbing on his foot, gentle pulling him down and then socking the bird in the face causing it to instantly KO.
Shaking his hand, he gently placed Terin on the ground with his other.
"Never took you for a hang-gliding sorta guy Terin" he chuckled,
"Gotta say that was quite impressive.
Maybe you'll get a girlfriend one day after all."

The monk style that Zion and Sam would use on the undead seemed very effective. Crushing the skulls or obliterating the head seemed to work to disable/kill the creatures.
As Zion would scan for the source of their energy she would find something odd.
The power that controlled the skeleton and zombies did not radiate in any particular spot on these creatures. If she took a closer look she'd notice the fine particles that seemed to be lingering in the air...

Suddenly the villagers began to act erratic.
Many of them started falling to their knees and clutching onto the hair of their heads.
"He calls! He calls!", many of them would start shouting/screaming in their pain.
This would happen until all the villagers became affected.
And then, gradually, each one began to grasp for weapons....

"Oh s**t", Sam would say flatly.

-----------------------------------------------

Clockson's plan would execute near perfectly.
The flash freeze grenade would destroy the protective branches and the bullets would pierce and crack into its skull. The demon would shriek and whip its head around in its agony and rage.
When the shock was over, which it was quickly, it would slowly turn its gaze directly onto Clockson. His skull was damaged but far from disabled.
He now had its full attention.

Simultaneously this would give Odile an opportunity that she hadn't thought of till now. Before she was just thinking of trying to do some stabby stab, but her new idea was way better!
In the moment that the monster was thrashing around Odile leaped into the air and stabbed into the wooden end of him and began climbing upwards.

KEEP HIM DISTRACTED!
She would send to Clockson via radio.

While Clockson did whatever he did next Odile would continue to try to climb closer and closer towards the head of the beast.

Meanwhile the monster would take a slow pace towards Clockson, a low growl emitting from this throat. Opening his mouth, he began shooting squirts of acid at the synth as he approached closer and closer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 10:39 pm
"Move in, eliminate the demon, earn pay?" Ecto replied somewhat unconvincingly, continuing to raise a path and booting anything not air off of it as they carried on towards the issue.
"I could activate my Martyr Engine attuned to fire or ice, however in a fight like this I would find myself inactive quickly."
He paused briefly to examine the villagers currently grabbing weapons and moving to the fight as well.
"You don't suppose they're trying to help, right?"  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 10:48 pm
The Assassin of Chaos

Hot dog bruh that was record time for a reply to a post, like ever. 😂  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:48 pm
cosmos_rose
The Assassin of Chaos

Hot dog bruh that was record time for a reply to a post, like ever. 😂

i was up at like 7am to post that and i never want to do that again, my sleep schedule is utterly bummed  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 7:11 pm
A brief look of confusion overtook Zion's face as she watched Sam harness the girl to him with his sash.
She rolled her eyes, but was pleased that Sam could now be of service.
Relief washed over her as Sam plucked Terin out of the sky.

Scan Complete
Assessment: Energy storage - Airborne, possible spore contamination
Warning: Oxygen at risk, other filtration is recommended

Her field of vision lit up, tracing the contaminants that surrounded them.
Worried for the organics, she began to drag Sam and Terin along with her.
She could make it quite a long time without oxygen, but her allies?
Zion had a feeling that Sam in particular could not hold his breath for even 30 seconds.

"Their power is coming from the air," She said hurriedly as she dragged Terin by the side of his shirt and Sam from his trousers towards Ecto and Amaris.
"It may be a mold? Or a spore?
Try not to breathe."

The civilians began to act out and she worriedly began to assess Amaris, Sam, and Terin, a light green laser running over them.
Why was such force being used against them?
This didn't happen the first time she was here.

Running Probability Check: Assessment Complete

She froze for a second, her eyes locking on the girl strapped to Sam.
Her mouth fell open, then shut with hesitation.
It was definitely a trap.
It was definitely a trap, not for them, but to obtain the girl.

"They want the girl," She said, eyes darting up to Terin and Sam's.
"This is a trap to get the girl."  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:28 pm
pirate
BhelliomBlue-Rose

Boop  

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 11:52 pm