Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Events [The Crew and Members own Events]
Valentines Day Event - 2023 - ENDED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:22 pm
bump numba #16  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:23 pm
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Ultrabord
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Schmoozer1
Hi Socks! Bump #3

Hello Schmoozer, How it's going?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
(ΦωΦ) life is soup, i am fork (ΦωΦ)
oh cool, dragon eggies. no need to click on mine but I have a buncha dragon babies rn, joined less than a month ago and got addicted already
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(post #14)

wow you must have a lot to be able to have so many babies at once

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Collecting fifty adult dragons unlocks the fifth egg and fifteen total immature dragons, I reached it in three and a half weeks (like I mentioned, I got addicted LOL)

(post #16)  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:24 pm
Bump #18  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:24 pm
*refuses to blindly bump without making a comment even if that comment is meta like this*

(post #17)  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:25 pm
Ultrabord
*refuses to blindly bump without making a comment even if that comment is meta like this*

(post #17)
not me blindly bumping per the meta #19  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:25 pm
Ultrabord
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Ultrabord
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Schmoozer1
Hi Socks! Bump #3

User Image
oh cool, dragon eggies. no need to click on mine but I have a buncha dragon babies rn, joined less than a month ago and got addicted already
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(post #14)

User Image
Collecting fifty adult dragons unlocks the fifth egg and fifteen total immature dragons, I reached it in three and a half weeks (like I mentioned, I got addicted LOL)

(post #16)
I can tell I hope the Valentine's Day ones turn out real cute

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:26 pm
raf slimmins
Bump #18

Thank you for the plushie gift User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:27 pm
raf slimmins
Ultrabord
raf slimmins
Ultrabord
raf slimmins
Bump#1 hello everyone!!! hows everyone's day going?
my day is going... bumpy *bumps topic* (nah I'm okay, mostly emotionally tired again and understimulated, need chat, deal with a little stress by making terrible puns LMAO)

(bump #11)
Hahgahahahahaha coping with puns is great tho i do the same thing with annecdotes i think. I will say some wild thing that somehow makes sense and it gives me so much happiness. Sorry youre emotionally tired I know how that goes, hopefully you can recharge quickly! bump #11 i think

Thank you for the gift!!! youre so kind!!
yw, that's half the reason why I went in this topic, I got addicted to gifting people around Christmas. the other half was for stuff like the posting prizes and I might do raffle and/or short story contest if I'm inspired to write something.

and I'm always rambling about random stuff when I'm stressed, sometimes just talking to myself and sometimes driving my poor family nuts or just blabbing at a poor random cashier when I'm shopping lol (some of them don't mind, others are just like *eyerollz*)

(post #12)
Im the same with the random cashiers good GOD im sure theyre like "heres your change have a nice day" and im like so the other day i was literally.....and i go on and on and on and on and on. I have to tell myself it made their day go by faster and i feel better about it

bump#13
I only feel bad about it if there are customers in line behind me, then I literally make myself leave while finishing whatever statement I was making and say "yeah sorry I'm blabbing, have a nice day"

(post #18 )  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:29 pm
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Ultrabord
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Ultrabord
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Schmoozer1
Hi Socks! Bump #3

User Image

(post #14)

User Image

(post #16)
I can tell I hope the Valentine's Day ones turn out real cute

User Image
All the dragons on that website are cute to me, the sweet ones, the derpy ones, even the ugly-cute ones (and you can see what they're gonna look like by mine, some of my babies are the same types as your eggs LOL- I won't spoil it all though)

(post #19)  
Giga Paladin acefreedom generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 251!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:29 pm
Ultrabord
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Ultrabord
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Ultrabord
Giga Paladin acefreedom
So who's watching Superbowl tonight #15
for me I'm not sure how much of the superbowl I'm watching, my dad might watch most of it, I'm more interested in my s u p p e r b o w l dramallama
(2nd post if I'm counting them ig)

Who's he cheering for and what's in the bowl

I don't even know which teams are playing rn because it's not New England (I live there) so idrc rofl he usually prefers New York/Pennsylvania teams since he's from New Jersey but he particularly dislikes the Ravens for no good reason and calls them the Raisins. Just looked it up and yeah I think he'll be rooting for the Philly Eagles, I think they won a couple years ago against the Patriots so I don't care who wins personally but I won't be mad if KC beats them

(post #7)

I see well game tie 7-7 #22
ah it already started, didn't even realize it was after 7pm now, I've been on here for an hour, probably all the random posting lol. tie game makes it interesting, although my fav Superbowl was definitely 51/LI when the Patriots pulled a whole Hail Mary in the second half and it was possibly the most epic game in history (idk, maybe there were bigger comebacks, but not during a Superbowl.) Watched most of that game at college, only missed the beginning. I might only be a small-time local sports team fan, but I'll watch some if there's a local team playing.

(post #13)

That's ok wether your local or big fan now 14-7 #24  

Giga Paladin acefreedom

Giga Paladin acefreedom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1523!

Giga Paladin acefreedom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:31 pm
Try win some girly stuff #25  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:34 pm
Ultrabord
raf slimmins
Ultrabord
raf slimmins
Ultrabord
raf slimmins
Bump#1 hello everyone!!! hows everyone's day going?
my day is going... bumpy *bumps topic* (nah I'm okay, mostly emotionally tired again and understimulated, need chat, deal with a little stress by making terrible puns LMAO)

(bump #11)
Hahgahahahahaha coping with puns is great tho i do the same thing with annecdotes i think. I will say some wild thing that somehow makes sense and it gives me so much happiness. Sorry youre emotionally tired I know how that goes, hopefully you can recharge quickly! bump #11 i think

Thank you for the gift!!! youre so kind!!
yw, that's half the reason why I went in this topic, I got addicted to gifting people around Christmas. the other half was for stuff like the posting prizes and I might do raffle and/or short story contest if I'm inspired to write something.

and I'm always rambling about random stuff when I'm stressed, sometimes just talking to myself and sometimes driving my poor family nuts or just blabbing at a poor random cashier when I'm shopping lol (some of them don't mind, others are just like *eyerollz*)

(post #12)
Im the same with the random cashiers good GOD im sure theyre like "heres your change have a nice day" and im like so the other day i was literally.....and i go on and on and on and on and on. I have to tell myself it made their day go by faster and i feel better about it

bump#13
I only feel bad about it if there are customers in line behind me, then I literally make myself leave while finishing whatever statement I was making and say "yeah sorry I'm blabbing, have a nice day"

(post #18 )
eh i do the same but its whatever i think.Breaks their day up #20? I think  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:35 pm
*crappy joke about superbowels goes here* dramallama

(post #20)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:35 pm
Musical_Vampire_Socks
raf slimmins
Bump #18

Thank you for the plushie gift User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Of course!!! Thank you so much for lady crow!!! Im not super familar with anything after 2008 and I do NOT know whats in my inventory / looks like it so im trying to just gift away what i can / what i think is cute hehehehe post #21  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:37 pm
I have a bundle of dragons of Yuera so if yall get those as my gift the below people dont be afraid to sell them or anything! bump#22  
[✓] Events [The Crew and Members own Events]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games