Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other
Fighting Bar (SL-Literate, please) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you fight?
  No, just hang out
  FIGHT! FIGHT! YES!
  Who knows? I'm just here out of boredom
  VOICES! THE VOICES WON'T STOP!!! O_O
  I want chocolate pie ^.^
View Results

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:22 am
Jade laughs openly "Another trick, old man?" she says under her breath, still grinning. She knew his mental signature, and tracked him down with her mind I'm not going to give up that easily, Bountie, you might as well tell me she smiles and turns to the other bountie "C'mon, let's go inside" she beckons him with one hand, then turns and walks to the bar, twirling a dagger between the other hand's fingers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:52 pm
Bountie walks up to the door.

A Lady walks up to him with a piece of paper.
"This is for you sir."

Bountie opens it as she walks away. After reading it... He laughs... "It says... Shhh..... I ran away... Tebet is nice this time of year"  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:16 pm
"Tibet? Ha!" Jade laughs "well, that sounds just like the old fart"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:31 pm
Fire burts in front of boutine... Then the other bountie appears...(Old) "is she gone..." he sees you.... "Damn it....." ((Lol i can't remeber the but now... SO i can't even tell you if i wanted...)) "THere was no but... Maby a few hott butts....."

"Un cool.... Your like my grand father...."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:21 pm
((lol, real nice)) Jade laughs "boy, we're both old enough to be your GREAT grandparents" She then turns to the other bountie "Oh, and I'll let it go...for now"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:50 pm
"Well then... My Great Grand of a not really son.... Lets see how much you have grown...."

"Uhhh..... What...?"

"Well say the words or i will... Zuvy...."

".... TAUC" Bountie rises into the air, along with sevral other objects....  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:09 pm
Jade shakes her head "come on, Bountie, let the boy rest for a bit!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:42 pm
"Yea..."

"rest?" he and the objescts feel. With a thud.

"Yea.... You need it..."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:14 pm
"You'd batter thank me, boy" Jade comments with a wicked grin "He would have driven you day in, day out until you beat him in battle! Unless.." she adds, glancing at the older bountie "he's gone soft"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:38 pm
"Wait... You mean, if this is him soft..... he can get worse?"

"Oh hell can i .... I once killed a guy from over eastion, Cause i can't die myself, I did ask him a coulpe of times if wanted to go back on his traing.... He said no.... Then one day he had a heart attack."

"So he pushd himself too hard...?"

"No.... I jumped off a cliff... He followed..... It was kinda funny cause even if i was mortal i would have survived.... But he had no chance!"

"Thank you .... I had no idea he was this tough of a teacher...."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:28 pm
Jade laughs "Ha! Good ol' Bountie..Just don't kill this kid" she comments, looking the younger bountie up and down with interest "It'd be a shame"

"Jade?!?" A voice sounds from behind as Lara steps out from the shadows, having shadeshifted just a moment ago "what the hell are you doing here?" She snaps angrily, stepping forward and gripping the hilt of her sword, her eyes screaming violence and rage

"Whoa, now, Lara, calm down" Jade replies, raising her hands in a sign of peace. She smirks, her eyes dancing tauntingly as they stare right into Lara's gaze

Showing no sign of hesitation, Lara takes another step forward, drawing the blade

((Yay! Christmas colors! xd

Oi...four characters, two roleplayers...this'll be fun))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:05 pm
"Uhhh.... OK What is going on?"

"Feud...."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:27 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:48 pm
"what... No, Let me fight insted of her!"

Bountie comes and puts a hand on the boys shoulder."Your not strong enough"

"You are and you wont do anything, And somone must."

"No one has to do anything, and its not my fight."

"Your that willing to let somone die because-"

"Beacuse of what? I used to have the same job. Killing for pay. Don't Give me that .... Ohhh but you can make a differnce, You never can. No matter how hard you try-"

"Then you never tried enough," and withthat bountie walked away, leaving the older boutie standing there...

"I think im going away now.... " Water comes up and grabs him, and carries him to the lake.  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:33 pm
"It's just you and me, then, dear" Jade smiles at Lara sweetly, then speaks to the older bountie mentally I never said this was for pay, old friend, this is not a job..well, I guess I'll see you around Jade smiles to herself and brakes mental contact, returning her thoughts to Lara as she bends down and picks up the girl's blade "very finely made...excellent craftmanship, I'm surprised someone as young as you has such skill!" Jade compliments, then casts her mind about, searching for the young boy and making sure he wouldn't interfere

Lara remains silent, trembling slightly, the look in her eyes one that had only ever been seen by two people-Jade and her mother. It was a look that Larawas familiar with in her line of work. It was a look of true, absolute terror. A look of the hunted  
Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff