Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Sin Kyoto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:46 am
Ello..... my name is...well Nichalas...but you can call me Nich, Bozy, or Sin....well im 15 i live in a little city thats so small i swear you won't find it on the map....as for questing anything....yeah new pants......me im really into RP...and searching and selling in the marketplace....well thats about it....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:31 am
My name is Lirazel...or Rhia. Call me whatever you want. I live in Florida, a transplant from California. I've been on gaia since April '04 Wow, long time, not really. I am literate. I tend to be a stickler for grammar (sorry stare ) My market goal is to get a CoCo Plushie.

I am random and I heart random people.

I go to a school of the arts... I am a visual artist. woosh! I am addicted to video games, especially DDR. I am a freak for videogames. Plus I am a literary buff, I read all the time. I really don't watch anime, BUT I do read the manga. YAY! I don't really get along with people in real life, but virtually...sometimes. ^^ Thats about it...if you want to know anything else, READ my profile.

and By the way, thank you very much for inviting me to join this guild.  

Caustic Prophylaxis

Luna Le Grave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:06 pm
Well yeah umm im not good at this...so here goes nothing

umm yeah im Deseray..(soon to be Iris Raven xD)
yeah im 17 and i live in a town you ll never find...it is in california..it is called Big River... im i like to be random ....so dont mind me really ( cheese_whine CHEESE 4laugh ) yeah if you want to see what i look like here is a link....(O.o Link???) yeah enjoy...ok i think im done since for the life of me i can not think of anything mrgreen mrgreen

heart
Love ME! emo
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:01 am
biggrin My name is not Clyde but I want it to be (I am a girl, still sweatdrop ). I'm not going to tell you my real name, but you can call me Tom, Clyde, or something else if you'd like. I live in Canada, I like werewolves, strawberry is my favourite flavour of Pocky, and I think ducks are pretty funny 3nodding

Right now, I want to sell the tickets in my store. I think I over-priced them but I'll change it on Monday or Tuesday if I still have them by then. That's all I have for goals at the moment mrgreen  

Funky Panda

Sparkly Darling

ShiaChewy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:42 am
    Well. I'm Shira! >.<

I joined Gaia somewhere around 2005. And I love it! xD I really have no specific quest at the moment. ^^;

My current interests are web designing and drawing! I spend my time in the Chatterbox, The Gaia Exchange Forum, and of course the marketplace! >.<

I can't think of anything else. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:02 pm
heart Welp, the name's Sara, but y'all can call me Neko-chan, Neko, Nani, Rin, or whatever else the heck you can think of that's not derrogatory. sweatdrop Those are all my online nicknames. I really only have one or two good "real-life" nicknames, but I'm not gonna mention those because they're kinda...I dunno. There's nothing wrong with them, but I just don't want anyone else to call me them, that's all. Heh heh heh... sweatdrop

ANYway, I'm from good ol' PA in the USA, and I've lived in the SAME HOUSE my whole frigging life. >@@<'' Oy...No variety for me! gonk I'm a total gamer-chick, and I'm very muchso into RPGs and some FPSs. I'm no good at puzzle games like "PuyoPop Fever" and other things that make you think hard to figure stuff out. xd Heh. My favorite video game series would be...umm...either Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry (even though I suck INCREDIBLY at it), or of course Kindgom Hearts. Those were some good games.

I also love anime and manga, though my own collections are rather limited. I have the first 4 or 5 books of "Azumanga Daioh!" as well as one book from "El Hazard"...Forget which one it is, though. sweatdrop As for anime, I usually watch my sister's stuff. She's got all sorts of different series, but my two top favorites are "Haunted Junction" and "Kyuuketsuki Miyu." And I love the "Grave of the Fireflies" movie. It's so depressing, but it's still very good. sweatdrop

Umm...Lesse. I'm 18, been on Gaia for three years as of July 23rd of this year. 3nodding If you wanna know what I look like, I've got a few pictures, but I don't feel like posting them right now, so just PM me or contact me in another way and I'll send you one. sweatdrop

That's probably WAY too much information, but yeah...Sorry. I was just in a ranting mood. sweatdrop Heh heh heh...Wanna know anything else, though, just ask~! heart And thanks again for inviting me! 4laugh  

The Neko-chan

Omochii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:03 pm
My name on Gaia is Omo, and unless I get to know you otherwise, I'd prefer to be known as Omo ^^;. I spend my time in my Guilds and searching the forums, or the marketplace for anything that catches my eye. I like to fish in Durem, where I can find lots of Biters, which I sell in my store to get gold for my constant quests!

Tis a fun life whee

PS. I am strange. Not so much online, but worse in real life. I am also random. rofl Hope I don't bug you too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:11 pm
hello im shuyin, like the game yes, i put that name cause i like the way that he come to cross, you know all the thing that he do i just like it, i think im like him, but im more peaceful and romantic sometimes, by the way im looking for my lenne pirate
i also speak spanish cool

Shuyin unsent

kiari12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:51 am
Hello peoples, I like to be called Seko though that is not my real name. I love the market place for that is where I can find things for cheaper than in the shops, plus I can make more gold than the shops give me when I sell them somthing.
I am questing for a Black Musketeer Top, need ot to finnish my dream. I am trying to do that buy selling some of my stuff in the market.
Another thing about me is I love to RolePlay, alot! I love to draw my charachter though I'm not all to good with the drawing sweatdrop I have an example in my profile if anyone wishes to see.
I also love avvi art whee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:29 pm
I'm Isis. I moved to Florida from Cairo to attend college. I am now a junior at FSU. I'm half egyptian and half black. I love anime, movies, and video games. Oh, and I love to party and hang out with my friends. I am currently questing for a nitemare bustier ( wish me luck). I can speak arabic and I own 3 ferrets. (Kinko, Mushu, and Natasha)  

Vengefulbeauty

Wheezing Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kryntal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:43 am

My name in Kryntal. I am a marketplace junkie. I like to buy items at bargain prices and sell them back for more than I bought them. My intrests include Harry Potter (books), music, the arts (especially plays and musicals), vegetables, reading, videogames (especially RPGs), writing,sappy romance movies and books, the Internet, daydreaming, and most of all, spending times with those whom I love.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:58 am
Yo, I'm Kisa.I spend my time in the forums mostly, or in my guilds. It all depends. I do like it in the Marketplace though, I dream of making my own 'emo' avi. It's a thing I've been trying to do for awhile now. Donations are appreciated.

Andreieth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:55 am
Hi, I'm CaiLing, but I prefer Ling. My main goal in the marketplace is to get sealed envelopes at the cheapest price I can, although, it usually means I have to buy it at the lowest buy price as my window refreshes rather slowly.

I was invited to this guild twice so I figured I'd join and it's an interesting idea to use the subforums in this way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:37 am
I don't think I ever did this.
There isn't much to say about myself really.
My name is Angi and I am old lol.
I live in Ohio (U.S) I have a 12 yr old son (told ya I was old lol )and ummm, I am addicted to Gaia and that really is all. xd
Oh Vengefulbeauty I have 2 ferrets they are really great aren't they?  

Princessah

Evil Little Minion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:39 pm
There's not much I can say about myself. I'm fourteen years old. My real name is Jesse. I'm still planning what I'm going to do with my life after I finish school. I like to draw a lot and I like to fight. (Actual fist fights with a refferee and all the neccessary saftey measures of course.) I usually finish any homework I get then turn it in with several dozen drawings on it. (The teachers don't appreciate it that much although I still get a couple compliments on from them.)  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games