Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:37 am
Jounouchi rolled his eyes. He knew better than that. Seto was so cold he didn't even smile for pictures let alone anything else. Come to think of it, he'd only ever seen Seto smile once, and that was faked for the cameras at Death-T because there was a real amusement park on top of it. He'd certainly never heard him laugh beyond the manical laughter that always accompanied a villain. It was hard to think of Seto any other way.
"Busy... man, I'm pretty sure you don't sleep." He'd just picked up on what was being said. "I mean, you're seventeen and you might as well own the developed world."  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:50 pm
a sweatdrop formed on Mokuba at Joeys comments." You have become colder then when you were young like this. You dont smile much anymore and it's been awhile since I heard you laugh..besides when your about to beat someone in a duel, but thats different. But it's not your fault, it's his fault, making you work non stop when we were kids. But deep down I know your the old you and your not a bad guy either. Your just a little less happy and a little more stern. But I know why you are that way, so I understand." Mokuba explained giving a resuring smile. Though Joey did have a point, Seto had changed over the years and he hasnt smiled or laugh in years besides tonight . But he knew something Joey could never understand. He knew why his brother was so sturn, he understood him unlike anyone else. That was something Joey or any of the other could probably never understand, yet he couldnt blame them for not, no one really did.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:11 pm
Jounouchi realized he may have been a little bit blunt at Mokuba's look.
"You're still lucky though. You get to see your brother, and I don't ever get to see Shizuka."
((Please tell me that's her name in romanji...))  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:20 pm
((yeah you got it right whee ))

Mokubas eyes softend, he did understand Seto and a lot of things people go through that are similar to his experiences. But one thing hed never understand, is how it feel to never be near your brother or sister youve grown so close to. To be pulled away from them and barely see them.

"I'm sorry..that must feel terrible." Mokuba replyed.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:50 am
Jounouchi shruged. "It isn't great, but I get to see her some and I know she loves me."
"Hey, I'm kinda bored. What do you guys want to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:32 pm
Seto shrugged. "I'd tinker with something if I could, but I don't have anything to mess with.... Sides, I get into trouble messing with things." Seto commented.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:23 pm
" Well..maybe we can find something for you to tinker with, all we gotta do is ask if theres anythign that yugi doesnt really care about."Mokuba suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:56 pm
"Or something broken! I like working on broken stuff, it's more fun to work on something that's broken." Seto stated.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:26 pm
"Ok, I'll go find something."Mokuba replyed getting up and going to find Yugi, to see if he had anything broken.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:15 am
Jounouchi kind of understood that. He could fix big things alright, like cars and motorcycles, but the smallest thing he'd ever fixed was a lawnmower engine. It was kind of cool watching Seto work on stuff he could barely see.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:46 pm
Mokuba came back with one of Yugis grandpas broken VCR, he told Mokuba he tried but never was able to fix it. He was sure this would make Seto happy, a nice challenge." Here Seto, Yugis granddad gave me this. he said he could never fix it, maybe you can." Mokuba said with a smile handing Seto the machine.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:32 pm
Seto quickly went to work with the provided tools. "This is the sixth time I've fixed a VCR, Mokuba. You know what that means, right? Time me, would you?" Seto questioned, looking with big bright blue eyes at his (older) younger brother.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:57 am
Jounouchi pulled out his watch. "I got you. How fast do you figure you're going to take?"
He marvelled at the speed at which Seto could work, thought if it were the sixth time he'd fixed a VCR he'd probably be able to go pretty fast too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:12 pm
"Found it." Seto commented. "And.... I'm done. Should we see if it works now?" He questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:49 pm
" Yeah, if it works your time would beee.." he cutt off looking at Jounouchis' watch." Five minutes and forty two seconds." Mokuba siad with a smile. " I think thats a new record." He said with a nod.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff