Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:40 pm
IC:
-Reiha stops, on one of the trees as she watched her captain started the combat. Her eyes locked on the man. She shifted her eyes slightly to the man's left. There, there was a slight shine.-
'It must be from another head protector...'
-She thought and quickly responded to Silver Fox-
"Yes sir. I'll keep that in mind. But..there's not only this man here... there's another...hiding.."
-She kept her eyes where the she saw the shine as it became only a shadow behind a bush. Reiha put her hand in front of Kaiq after he blew a fireball. -
"Grey Wolf, listen to Silver Fox...move back and set up a perimeter...we will need it."
-With that, she took two needles from her pockets, one in each hand and threw them; one at the man in front of Silver Fox in his leg and one at the ninja near the first man. The first man held his leg, and sat on the ground wincing. Reiha put her hand on one kodachi, ready for another ninja to appear.-
"I have spread botulism poison, which causes paralysis."
-She glared at the direction where she threw the other needle-
'Did I hit him?'

OOC: Nice picture Amari. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:05 pm
OoC: Thanks, and no one else gave thier opinions about my drawing. Lol. Don't be afriad to say it sucks, because I'm open to all opinions/suggestions.

Damn gaia is being the slowest I've ever seen. Plus it doesn't even work half the damn time. Stupid olypmics..What's the frigin point?!?!

Have to make my post short, can't stand the speed of this site anymore.

IC:

- The man, known as Grey Lance, forsaw the attack and evades the kunai at the last second. Amari makes a small " tsk " sound, signifying his missed oppurtunity. The akin then gets up from his crouched position behind the still-burning carrage, as he rushes toward Grey Lance. Grey Lance then lands on the ground, pulling his lance-arm back, throwing his weapon toward Amari. He leaps to his left, the lance missing his right shoulder by centimeters, as he falls down, rolling, trying to keep his body moving. The lance slids to the ground several feet behind Amari, as Grey Lance leaps unto the air, aiming for Amari's head. Amari anticipates his attack, getting to his knee and rolling in a split-second, missing Grey's landing. Grey Lance then raises his right left, twisting it backwards, hitting Amari's right shoulder, however, Amari remains standing, as he survives the force of the attack, he then pushes Lance's leg with his arm, and they engage in fierce hand-to-hand combat. - Damnit! I have to get into Sand territory, I have no time for this! - Amari thinks quickly, as he ducks, evading Grey Lances right punch. -

|_Amari_

Razoru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:16 pm
IC:As i was jumping from tree to tree i kept going forward so i can come from the side.Once i was on there side i stoped and said"Roger."Softly so the enemy wouldnt hear me.

I then droped down with stelth and i went from tree to tree hinding from them waiting for an opening.Once i was close enough i took a kunai and got ready to thorw it.

"Sliver Fox im ready for action,tell me when i can go."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:02 pm
OOC: Amari, your art is really nice. I liked how you added some comedy too, your branch breaking. ^o^ Also, I finally finish my drawing of Reiha. It's only in color pencil though, I'll try to cg it someday. ^.^ I hope you guys like it.

User Image  

Lu Shi

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:14 am
OoC: Nice, she's hot. I'm bad at backgrounds because I lack the patience. I plan to make a one-character drawing of me in my current gaia clothing, just out of boredom. * Sigh * I gotta PM some inactive people, even though I clearly stated I'd like active people to role-play..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:22 am
Having had taken another route as Amari, Momoko reached the borders of Sand Territory without any problems. This, of course, made her strangely suspicous, because she could not detect anybody -- teammate or foe -- in the near vicinity.

|[ Ah, A, can you tell me where your char. is at, exactly? I'm a bit confused. Sorry for the recent spurt of inactivity. >_> Weekends are busy for me. ]|

Nuclear Riot

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:34 am
OoC: It's ok if you're inactive sometimes. Where I am is the wooden carrage ( where I told us to meet before going into sand territory ) but it was attacked by one of the three guardians of the shinobi we were sent to kill. I am fighting the first, grey lance.

You and Fallen will be fighting:

Grey Sword - man in grey cloak with a long samurai sword. He's short and is very fast.

Grey Chain - A man with metal chains with a knife at the end, he is very agile.

You can fight whoever you want.

By the way, since kio has been very inactive, he is on the verge of getting getting kicked out. If he doesn't respond in another day, I'm killing him off. Sorry, but the rules state I'd like active characters. Xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:58 am
Quote:
Grey Wolf, listen to Silver Fox...move back and set up a perimeter...we will need it."

Quote:
into position behind the gang/quote]

I thought that was the position?? Behind the gang.... Okay w/e then.. You can ignore the post.. Btw whats CG you said in ur color art.. comp graphics? ... its GFX..

*Kaiq, still half frozen by the blizzard, threw 3 shurikens, one in each gap of the finger, at one of the gang members. But unluckily, the shurikens froze up before it reached them. They fell like a block of ice.*

Evil Ducky Man

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:43 am
Standing still, Momoko closed her eyes and concentrated. If anyone was around and she couldn't sense them immediatley, they were clearly masking their chakra pretty well. Therefore, she needed to concentrate.

She was not standing stationary for five seconds before a kunai whizzed by her. Catching it flawlessly, she only started thinking of who could throw so horribly when she noticed an exploding note attached to the weapon. Cursing, she threw the kunai back in the general direction of where it came from.

A blast could be heard, but she barely took noticed of that as a figure materialized a few feet behind her.

Whipping around, she scrunched her eyes for a better look at the figure who was being masked by the sand. The figure was heading right for her, walking in a steady pace.

Momoko threw a dull shuriken at the figure, and it disappeared.

"Bunshin," she thought, as she started to gather her chakra.

Just then, a jangle of chains could be heard as one was thrown to her head. The ANBU dodged, but barely, and she started to form the hand seals for a jutsu.

|[ -tries to think of what jutsu it could be- .. gah, I suck at battle RPing. XD Help me with what the jutsu should be? >_>' ]|

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:19 am
OoC: Well, I read on one ANBU site that all ANBU members know a jutsu that freezes thier opponent in thier tracks, leaving them prone to attack. But you can use whatever you want, a water cyclone-type jutsu, or a earth shatter jutsu or a regular shadow clone jutsu.  

|_Amari_

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:24 am
OoC: Sry that I havent posted in awhile, school starts in like 2 days and i have this huge a** packet to do crying

IC:

-Akani stopped when she felt the presence of another person, she swiftly pulled out a kunai knife. She scanned her surrounding and couldnt see anybody, "Hnnn...there!" she threw her kunai to her left and missed "Damn!" This person is very fast....

Suddenly the person appeared in front of her and sliced her shoulder and disappeared. "Gah!" she yelled cluchin her shoulder. A sword?!

She did some hand seals, "This is where you die....KURO SHOUHISHA!!" Suddenly everything turned dark....you couldnt see 10 feet in front of you. Akani smirked and her Anchuu eyes were activated, her pupil became extremely small and then everything was as clear as day to her.

She pulled out 3 kunai knives, held 1 in each hand and 1 in her mouth, and concentrated for awhile to find where he was...THERE! She ran towards a tree disappeared then reappeared on the other side of it where the man was hiding.

He tried to swing his sword at her but it was too late with a swift motion she stabbed him in both his wrists and then disappeared again. The man dropped his sword and ran.

Oh no...your not ganna escape... She ran at him, taking her last knife out of her mouth and into her right hand. She caught up to him and kicked him in the back making him fall, Akani quickly jumped ontop of him and shoved the kanai knife deep into the back of his neck...he died.

"...Awai Shairai..." then light returned and her Anchuu eyes were deactivated. She continued to her destination...-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:28 am
Kaiq
Quote:
Grey Wolf, listen to Silver Fox...move back and set up a perimeter...we will need it."

Quote:
into position behind the gang/quote]

I thought that was the position?? Behind the gang.... Okay w/e then.. You can ignore the post.. Btw whats CG you said in ur color art.. comp graphics? ... its GFX..

*Kaiq, still half frozen by the blizzard, threw 3 shurikens, one in each gap of the finger, at one of the gang members. But unluckily, the shurikens froze up before it reached them. They fell like a block of ice.*

OOC: Oh I see Kaiq. Okay then. Well, the plan for you and razor was to make sure no other people escape. Yes, I meant Cg as in computer graphics. ^^ It's GFX? What's GFX?
Thanks Amari. ^o^ Oh it's ok that you don't do backrounds. I a gree, they do take a while. But that's nice that you're going to do another avator art. Oh yeah, I forgot, if you do a group picture of everyone my character's height is 5'5"/165.1cm. ^.^

Lu Shi

[Jiraiya-Sama]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:44 am
Looks at the others among the trees. " hmmmm.. " He says and jumps down to talk to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:03 am
(( how do you join this guild? ))  

[Jiraiya-Sama]

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:08 am
Ooc: Post your registration and then you have to wait and see what Amari does with ya  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games