Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfgirl668

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:40 pm
hi, i am new here and i'm a huge HP fan mrgreen i'm 12, my name is jamie, anmd my fav. HP book is the goblet of fire 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:57 pm
My Gaia name is LissyLoo, but my real name is Melissa nad you can call me Lis for short. I'm a 22 year old college student and I work in customer service. I, of course, love Harry Potter. I have read all books and am very much looking forward to the new movie. I'm fairly new to Gaia so if anyone wants to chat or be friends, I will usually oblige. Oh yeah, thanks for inviting me, willowtree!  

LissyLoo

Volley_chick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:02 pm
Hi, my gaia name is volley_chick ( I love volleyball) My real name is lani and i'm 14  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:12 pm
hi, my name is legolas18 on gaia and my real name is Ashley. i am 18. i can't wait to see the new harry poter movie in november!  

legolas18

Preina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:07 pm
Hello, everyone, my name is Angele, (or Preina, that's my Gaia name, you can call me that), I am 14, and I love HP!!! I have read all of the books at least 3 times, My absolute favorite being GoF (Goblet of Fire!) I am still trying to figure out how to put the countdown to the movie from mugglenet.com to my sig. Any tips? Anyway, thanks for inviting me willow, as an honorary Gryffindor (I'd like to think, anyway), I am honored to have joined the Order of The Pheonix Guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:21 pm
Hello I'm Tailim2, and I just got an invite!Thanks to whoeaver did so!  

tailim2

tailim2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:22 pm
WolfGirl668
hi, i am new here and i'm a huge HP fan mrgreen i'm 12, my name is jamie, anmd my fav. HP book is the goblet of fire 3nodding

That movie is going to be awesome!I just saw some pictures today from the game comming out as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:34 am
I'm Mike, I like playing video games, watching funny flash videos at newgrounds.com, playing RPG's like D&D, listening to music (mostly rock), and of course surfing gaiaonline. I'm 24 centuries old?
PS: If you like Harry Potter, (which you'd better if your in this guild!), you should check out Harry Potter vs DragonballZ at newgrounds!

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

GeorgeTheGod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:35 am
hi, i'm george, 14, from britain, i'm a huge fan of HP and my fave book is the order of the phoenix  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:35 am
I'm The_Slytherin_Goddess. I'm 16, from Canada. I love Harry Potter to death do us part heart heart heart heart heart  

Aerial Goddess

[Shadow_Ninja]

Dapper Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:28 pm
hi im hapkaido and im probably the only harry potter fan in my class. i like fantasy, dragons, and star wars(im also the only big star wars fan in my class). ive seen all the movies and ive read all the books.(the sixth one was of coure the best)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:52 pm
Erm, I'm known as Atree everywhere. I'm not gonna say my age, but I'm older then 10 and younger then 20. xd Anyway, I like the Harry Potter series, and my favorite book is The Prisoner of Azkaban. I don't really like chatspeak, just never got the hang of it. And I live in the United States.  

AtreeX

Salty Cat

Cissy-Chan

Barton Elder

29,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:13 pm
*bows* Hallow, I'm Cissy-Chan (Molly on the outside world). I'm eighteen years old, a lover of Neville Longbottom and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Um...yeah, I guess I'm a Gryffindor too heart .  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:30 am
Um im 14 years old and my name is kara. I have one other Gaia name and that is Tifagirl. I love HARRY POTTER. Im a Slyterin. I took the test and they put me there. So yeah. I love to play Final Fantasy and listen to music. I dont like to talk about what kinda music though. So um yeah.  

The Blue Coyote

-S h a n i t y-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:54 am
i'm serafi. i'm 15 and i'm a harry potter fan..
my favorite book is the third book in the series, the Prisoner of Azkaban.
My favorite characters are Fred and George Weasley; and James and Sirius. Both pairs kinda remind me of one another...
so, yeah. that's basically it. unless you wanna ask something else..

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games