Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Sex Change! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:23 pm
"Personally, Bakura, I'm just trying to keep myself from even thinking on it.... After seeing the way that Marik and his group turned out...." She shuddered. "Personally I want to keep myself from going blind due to shock."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:04 pm
"But... Would Okaa-san be okay with my...er...change? She'd probably have a heart attack," Shizuka commented to his Onee-chan, "But Bakura-san is right. It's not the best time to be worrying about that."

Mai was distressed was she? Well Mai had never shown a cold shoulder to Shizuka, so he supposed it would be best of he tried to get Mai to come out. After finishing the milk and placing the glass down on the table, he walked up to the door, "Gomen kudasai*," and then grasped the door knob and entered the room, closing the door behind him.

"Mai-sempai? It's Shizuka. Are you alright?"

*(Excuse me/I'm coming in)  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:24 pm
Bakura pressed his ear to Mai's door. She really wanted to know what was going on. That, and she had nothing better to do, really. Maybe find something to hold back her infernal hair, but that wasn't nearly as interesting.

Seto walked over to the egyptians, arching an eyebrow at Marik's eating frenzy.
"So... Ishizu... could Yugi have caused all this mess?" Seto asked, trying not to wince at the thin-lipped man in front of her. His whole appearance and deamenor screamed P-E-R-V.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:53 am
Jounouchi decided it was best that he leave out why he couldn't see their father... He figured it was better that way. That's when she remembered something. "Um.... Honda, could we.... Speak in private about you know?... That 'job' that I talked about before Battle City started?"  

Arashi Cloud

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:40 am
Ishizu shook his head. "No, he could not. A Millenium item can deceive people and do things to their souls, not change their physical appearance." He then sighed. "I don't know how this could have happened. "  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:40 am
Yuugi, who had been listening to the commotion and trying to blend in as much as possible in order to avoice accusations, couldn't resist saying "See! I just knew I couldn't have done it! Thank-you, Ishizu."

Inside the room, there was the sound of clothing being torn off of hangers and thrown onto the floor. "nothing fits!" a man whined to himself. Then there was a loud rumbling sound as he tried to drop to the floor to do some push-ups. Instead, he could barely even reach the floor, let alone get himself back off ot it.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:01 pm
Shizuka sat on the bed, watching the older man, "Mai-sempai, it can't be that bad. Come on. Let's go outside, alright? Mai-sempai?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:16 pm
Seto sighed in frustration, wishing that the solution had been such an easy target as Yugi.
"Alright then... we'll just have to figure out what's going on..." Seto muttered to herself, sipping some more of her coffee. She itched for her laptop, to drown herself in work to make her forget all the madness going on around her.

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:37 pm
"Shi---shizuka!?!" Mai exclaimed in worry. He looked up and saw a teenager sitting on the bed. "Who are you? Get out of here you little prat!" he said to him. He didn't realize that it was shizuka who was sitting on his bed. "I bet you were looking for Mai, right? Well, she's not here right now--and--she wouldn't be..." her voice broke " she wouldn't be interested in a scrawny little thing like you..."

He decided that now would be a good time to stop tasting carpet. He put his arms in front of him and leaned into them. It hurt. His muscles seemed to be near non-existant. He'd only managed to move a few inches before he was panting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:49 am
"It can wait until later tonight though, so we'll be able to speak alone on the matter," Jounouchi glanced at Kaiba, knowing how nosey the other could get at times. "Speaking of solutions, what would this mean for the tournament? I mean, I know you're too bullheaded to cancel it, but, are you going to be stupid enough to televise the whole thing?"  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:13 am
Seto shot Jonou a death glare. "How stupid do you think I am? I'll just say that the broadcasting equiptment is malfunctioning, and publish the trascripts of the duel later. I'll only televise the final duel, and that only if we're back to our origional genders, Jonou."
Seto shook her head in frustration. This wasn't what she had had in mind when sponsering this duel, but whatever. She would still pound Yugi into the dust.

Bakura leaned against the door, heard the exchange between Mai and Shizuko. Mai must be pretty danged fat to be saying something like that.
'Ah... had someone insult your bishie?' Yami teased Bakura, who gave the other a mental jab to the ribs.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:42 pm
Shizuka wasn't bothered by the insult, "Mai-sempai. Just please. Come outside. We're never going to be able to get you back to normal if you stay in here." He crossed his legs on the bed and leaned back against the headboard.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:14 am
(Sorry, Arashi and everyone. I was studying. x3;;;...I missed your post...)

Honda looked back and forth between Seto and her friend. Was it ever going to end? That girl always took a shot at Jou whenever she could. It was really starting to get on her nerves. Whenever Jou had finally retaliated, Seto always had another insult lined up...whether it was through voice, status, or by some other means... She resisted the urge to just jump on him and to start beating her up.

Just hitting her wouldn't solve a single thing though.
Something else had to be done...

"Jou..." she said, interrupting the two's convo, "I think that now would be an excellent time to chat..." She took the other's elbow and lead her out of the room.

The egyptians and Yuugi were left with the pissed off Seto.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:20 am
Mai thought for a moment. They knew who he was, somehow... but he didn't know who on earth that was on the bed...

He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to think as if he didn't have six hundred pounds hanging off of his body.

"I..." he trailed off. He wanted his body back. He hated being like this. "What happened to me?" he asked finally. It was humiliating how this person who he didn't know was able to be here with so much ease--looking at him with those emerald criticizing eyes...He was laughing at him, he knew it... laughing...

"Just get out!!" Mai ordered pointing at the door. He was finally on his feet, but had to hold onto several inanimate objects to get there. He didn't notice how hard he was breathing until he tried to speak. "I don't know who you are, so you have no right to be here and...to order me around!" Even as he said it though, he felt a little odd. There was something about the boy that seemed familliar to him... He couldn't quite put his finger on it.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:36 am
Seto contnued to glare at the ceiling. This was not her day.

Bakura blinked in suprise; Mai was even b****ier as a man. From the sound of many heavy objects being jarred out of place by a large body using them for leverage, a very big man as well. Bakura backed up to the back of the hallway, to try and get out of the way should Shizuko try and leave.
'Maybe I should go in... I look pretty much the same...' Bakura mused, only to be interupted by Yami. That's the thing about having a millenium item that housed a spirt; you're never alone, not even in your head.
'Oh, yeah, really piss him off Bakura... that's the solution.' Yami shot sarcastically.
'Why would I piss herhim off?'
"Helllooo! You look in a mirror lately? You're a cute girl; you were changed into one. Mai, on the other hand, got changed into what we can assume to be an ugly man. He'll turn green, then bark at you to leave.'
Bakura nodded to herself. Yami did have a point there.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff