Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:20 pm
Ribbin_Sama
He stopped in mid-step. "I'm sorry, I failed to notice you were sleeping. But now that you're awake there are some things I'd like to talk to you about. First off, what do you know about Gaara, and secondly what in particular are you doing in this village?"
Klou paused. "I know nothing about Gaara, and..." She trailed off, looking over Yondaime's right shoulder. "OH MY GOD!" Klou yelled, pointing, "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?"

As soon as she said that, she bolted in the other direction, accross the schoolyard and behind some more buildings.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:24 pm
Yondaime stood there with his eyes open. "Uh.....Shouldn't you wait until I turn around. Ugh. Maybe I should be worried about Klou more than Gaara. At least Klou isn't trying to fight me....yet." He ran in the direction Klou darted, trying to catch up with her.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:57 pm
"You have a slow reaction time! It's not my fault!" she yelled, still running. She weaved through the people on the streets, accross rooftops and through alleyways, trying to lose Yondaime. She mentally kicked herself when she came to a dead end. "KUSO!" she yelled, kicking the wall in frustration. Klou shoted as she preformed a seal; "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"

Klou and her six shadow clones all darted out of the alleyway at once, going in every which direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:58 pm
hi sakura rper here i havent been here in a long time hope sakura isnt taken from me  

Sakura Mishiyuki

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:47 pm
OOC:I think you should be ok. As I recall your spot is still good.

IC: "What an annoyance. That won't work on me, you're only delaying inevitable....how I hate cliche's" He copied her handseal and sent six kage bunshin after her six. He himself stood in the alley way where she supposedly dissapeared. She's probably didn't even depart from this alleyway, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:59 am
Ribbin_Sama
OOC:I think you should be ok. As I recall your spot is still good.

IC: "What an annoyance. That won't work on me, you're only delaying inevitable....how I hate cliche's" He copied her handseal and sent six kage bunshin after her six. He himself stood in the alley way where she supposedly dissapeared. She's probably didn't even depart from this alleyway, he thought.

OOC: Yeah, you're okay. I'm just.... wondering if anyone else will actually RP other than Ribbin_Sama and I XDDD

Each shadow clone went 'poof' when they were caught by Yondaime's, but Klou was in her own predicament...

She was hiding behind a freaking garbage can, and the Yondaime was only a few feet away from her. 'Kuso...' she thought, for if she whispered she'd be found out. 'Damn... smart... tactics people....'

Trying to problem solve, Klou looked up and saw nothing of use to her. 'Mental note: next time, LEAVE the alleyway!!!' After her thoughts, she decided to make two more shadow clones and make another mad dash out of the alley. 'that should work.... right?'  

Celtic Wolf

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:00 pm
How troublesome, he thought. "Klou, I know you're here, and you're not going to run this time." He pulled hand seal after hand seal. Ox, Tiger, Hare, Monkey, Dragon. The alley became dark, and stars could be seen from far away. It was as if they were wandering in space. But the garbage can that Klou was hiding behind was still there. "You're trapped in my jutsu. I don't want to fight you, Klou. Just to talk, and perhaps you could answer some of my questions."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:27 pm
Ribbin_Sama
How troublesome, he thought. "Klou, I know you're here, and you're not going to run this time." He pulled hand seal after hand seal. Ox, Tiger, Hare, Monkey, Dragon. The alley became dark, and stars could be seen from far away. It was as if they were wandering in space. But the garbage can that Klou was hiding behind was still there. "You're trapped in my jutsu. I don't want to fight you, Klou. Just to talk, and perhaps you could answer some of my questions."

Klou poked her head up from behind the garbage can, and staggered to her feet. Examining this technique, she looked all around her in slight awe. 'I've never seen anything like this before...' she thought.

"Talk? Talk of what?" she asked. "Ask away, I'm not gauranteeing any answers."  

Celtic Wolf

Sketched

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:40 pm
(( hello i hope im not interupting. i wanted to join in with an original character with puppet manipulating abilities (kinda like kankuro but not hes actual character) is that ok?
sorry for intreupting sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:40 pm
OOC: I'm here Celtic! Let's RP! 3nodding

IC: "I don't expect you to answer everything I ask, but I would like some answers." He walked in closer. "First off, who exactly are you, and what are you doing in this village?"  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:48 pm
Ribbin_Sama
OOC: I'm here Celtic! Let's RP! 3nodding

IC: "I don't expect you to answer everything I ask, but I would like some answers." He walked in closer. "First off, who exactly are you, and what are you doing in this village?"

"I am Klou Raiden, and I decided to come here. My reasons are either none of your concern, or none of your freaking buisness," she replied calmly.

OOC: biggrin Wooooonoderful.
Sketched - Sure. You'll have to give me details, like the character's name XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:54 pm
(( sweetness. do i post it here or pm it to you?))  

Sketched

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:55 pm
He was quiet for a moment. Dammit, he thought, that was basically my only questions. And she wouldn't even answer those. "Um" He stumbled on his words for a moment. "Well as long as you mean to harm to my village, and you make sure that Gaara character does not get out of hand, if you happen to fight him in my village. You do mean no harm right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:01 pm
Ribbin_Sama
He was quiet for a moment. Dammit, he thought, that was basically my only questions. And she wouldn't even answer those. "Um" He stumbled on his words for a moment. "Well as long as you mean to harm to my village, and you make sure that Gaara character does not get out of hand, if you happen to fight him in my village. You do mean no harm right?"

Klou sighed. "I don't know what the heck Gaara wants to kill me for in the first place, but I'm in no condition to fight him right now. You were too busy blacking out to see me almost get crushed into, a literally, bloody pulp." she growled at him.

OOC: Sketched, really, as long as I get the information XD  

Celtic Wolf

Sketched

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:10 pm
((Oh, my bad. i read that wrong lol sweatdrop ))
Eri bowed to the shop owner as he lugged large parcel out of the store. He was smiling broadly as metal and wood clinked together in the bag. He ruffled up his shaggy black hair with an open hand and readjusted the parcel. His back was loaded up with another package, wraped extensively in long thick belts and cloth. It was very complicated looking with two large latches on both of Eri's shoulders. His baggier clothing blew lightly in the breeze as Eri passed by an alley way, the closest one he used to get home. It was completely black as he raised an eyebrow and dropped his parcel, making a loud THUNK on the pavement. He wasnt stupid, maybe a genin, but he had a good idea what was going on. Most shinobi dont use skills out in the open, especially skills that looked so highly advanced.
"Wh-who's there?" He asked. He unlatched one of his shoulder buckles and shifted his stance slightly, moving his headband from his neck to his forehead.

(( is that cool? i can give more detail later if you want))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games