Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Best Naruto Couple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:07 pm
EmiliaSoftHeart
Kiba and Hinata heart

sooo cute!! whee

that is a cute couple....

woah... im so obsessed with kakashi i almost wrote kakashi instead of couple.... xp xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:10 pm
Deep Despair
EmiliaSoftHeart
Kiba and Hinata heart

sooo cute!! whee

that is a cute couple....

woah... im so obsessed with kakashi i almost wrote kakashi instead of couple.... xp xd

that is a cute kakashi....lol

yes i'd have to say either kiba and hinata or neji and hinata..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Deleted2000098

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:58 pm
Aren't Neji and hinata cousins? I'd prefer if Naruto and Hinata were together, but since it probably won't happen Hinata and Kiba definately.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:59 pm
NeoLagacc
Aren't Neji and hinata cousins? I'd prefer if Naruto and Hinata were together, but since it probably won't happen Hinata and Kiba definately.

they are cousins but..how do they keep the baringan inside the family?  

ChibiAngelwolf

Deleted2000098

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:00 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
NeoLagacc

..........You know, u may be right about that lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:02 pm
NeoLagacc
ChibiAngelwolf
NeoLagacc

well..maybe Hinata will be with Kiba...she does have a little sister..but i can't see her and Neji together..Neji has changed now..He would be a good pair with Hinata.. (whats Hinata's sister's name?)  

ChibiAngelwolf

Deleted2000098

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:04 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
NeoLagacc
ChibiAngelwolf
NeoLagacc

well..maybe Hinata will be with Kiba...she does have a little sister..but i can't see her and Neji together..Neji has changed now..He would be a good pair with Hinata.. (whats Hinata's sister's name?)

I forget, but doesn't like, the girl thats in his group have a crush on him, or does she like Lee? It's hard to tell with some groups.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:04 pm
sakura and naruto  

kita mouryou

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:05 pm
NeoLagacc
ChibiAngelwolf
NeoLagacc
ChibiAngelwolf
NeoLagacc

I forget, but doesn't like, the girl thats in his group have a crush on him, or does she like Lee? It's hard to tell with some groups.

I don't think Tenten has a crush on anyone in her group..maybe in another group..*shrugs* I don't know..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:06 pm
Hmmm, so much cross crushing. It's hard to keep up with it sometimes. Poor Naruto though, i don't think he could ever get Sakura.  

Deleted2000098

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:08 pm
NeoLagacc
Hmmm, so much cross crushing. It's hard to keep up with it sometimes. Poor Naruto though, i don't think he could ever get Sakura.

no but he can get with me!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:08 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
NeoLagacc

Lol, good job.  

Deleted2000098

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:11 pm
kakashi wit meh!!!!!!!! but i laready said that.... OH WELL! I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:11 pm
NeoLagacc
ChibiAngelwolf
NeoLagacc

Lol, good job.

*sings out* My Naruto!!! whee whee I'm so happy no one else likes Naruto only..or there will be big issues!!  

ChibiAngelwolf

Shumai_Sekifuu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:49 pm
Hehe.....Kabuto and Orochimaru.. biggrin Anko and Kakashi (Only because my friend's Gaia name is Anko Hatake xd ) Shino and...Itachi xd and Sasuke...deserves NO ONE!!! xp

-EDIT-

Oh! and Akamaru and Ton Ton would be teh Sex! heart even if they are of differen't species...>.>;;

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games