Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:56 pm
Raith-dono
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Now, though I do not own this thread, there is like a twist in this intermission or something that can help understand the story that Shinji has in mind. However, apart from the ANBU guys, things between us aren't going smooth. The fight between me and Shinji was stopped by Sabu coming in, good, then Kai objecting to the suggestion of bringing no where, good, but then Rio comes along and then decide to put a rune on the ground to restrict our movement. Though nothing wrong, it's just that what Rio did is not of a Jounin (if you are one) and then, it could lead either someone else or me to attack Rio for what he is doing, causing this intermission to lead nowhere. Anyhows, I'll just drop the whole thing in mind and get the Intermission over with.))

((Hey, my guy was actually trying to keep Kai from attacking u guys. Plus, Rio is pretty much Jonin level, he has just missed all of the exams for the past few years, that's why he's come here. And one more thing, that technique is less of a jutsu and more of a premade trap, notice that when he stops using it the pattern sucks back onto his palm, it's like an enchantment or something that his clan made and place on his palm for him to learn to use.))

((Ok noted, oh and by the way, Kai wasn't going to attack us. Why would he attack the friend of his cousin, his friend's sensei and then an Uchiha Survivor? His cousin being Daisuke and Daisuke's friend would be Shinji. Then, there's me. Why would an Uchiha kill another Uchiha? Come on, we are the survivors. So why would he attack?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:01 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Raith-dono
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Now, though I do not own this thread, there is like a twist in this intermission or something that can help understand the story that Shinji has in mind. However, apart from the ANBU guys, things between us aren't going smooth. The fight between me and Shinji was stopped by Sabu coming in, good, then Kai objecting to the suggestion of bringing no where, good, but then Rio comes along and then decide to put a rune on the ground to restrict our movement. Though nothing wrong, it's just that what Rio did is not of a Jounin (if you are one) and then, it could lead either someone else or me to attack Rio for what he is doing, causing this intermission to lead nowhere. Anyhows, I'll just drop the whole thing in mind and get the Intermission over with.))

((Hey, my guy was actually trying to keep Kai from attacking u guys. Plus, Rio is pretty much Jonin level, he has just missed all of the exams for the past few years, that's why he's come here. And one more thing, that technique is less of a jutsu and more of a premade trap, notice that when he stops using it the pattern sucks back onto his palm, it's like an enchantment or something that his clan made and place on his palm for him to learn to use.))

((Ok noted, oh and by the way, Kai wasn't going to attack us. Why would he attack the friend of his cousin, his friend's sensei and then an Uchiha Survivor? His cousin being Daisuke and Daisuke's friend would be Shinji. Then, there's me. Why would an Uchiha kill another Uchiha? Come on, we are the survivors. So why would he attack?))

((And I'm Shinji's sensei. 3nodding ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:17 pm
((Yeah, I mentioned that when I said 'Daisuke's friend's sensei. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:18 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((you did? eek Well don't I feel silly. sweatdrop xd ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:35 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Hehehehe, some people miss things out ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:49 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((I try not to. 3nodding ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:56 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Hehehehe, I don't get it, Sabu teaches gardening? Lol, Shinji always has a sense of humour))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:59 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Hehehehe, I don't get it, Sabu teaches gardening? Lol, Shinji always has a sense of humour))

((you know, cuz Sabu's attacks usually have to do with some sort of plantlife. Sabu will begin training whatever students he has at that point in time.))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:06 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((you know, cuz Sabu's attacks usually have to do with some sort of plantlife. Sabu will begin training whatever students he has at that point in time.))

((Oh, now I get it ^^ Ehehehe my bad. Wondering about that imperfect jutsu?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:12 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu saw the genjitsu activate and made a quick move to dispell it. It was quite strong, he was unable to prevent it, just able to stop himself from falling asleep.
"Why is it that I feel as though I have no idea what's going on?" he said. He turned to the man who had used the technique. "And who are you?"
"The names Kai Uchiha. Sorry I had to use that jutsu but it was the only way I could get rid of Rio's seal without hurting anyone. I'm surprised you managed to resist my jutsu. But you'll feel a bit weak." Kai said to Sabu.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:17 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu saw the genjitsu activate and made a quick move to dispell it. It was quite strong, he was unable to prevent it, just able to stop himself from falling asleep.
"Why is it that I feel as though I have no idea what's going on?" he said. He turned to the man who had used the technique. "And who are you?"
"The names Kai Uchiha. Sorry I had to use that jutsu but it was the only way I could get rid of Rio's seal without hurting anyone. I'm surprised you managed to resist my jutsu. But you'll feel a bit weak." Kai said to Sabu.

Sabu nodded. "I do, but I'm well enough. I am Sabu Huno. I'm visiting from the Hidden Village of Grass."
Sabu eyed Kai. He looked familiar to him some how.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:19 pm
"uuuugggh...." Rio goaned and started to stir from his unconcious state. "God my head hurts," he looked up and saw that every one was still there."Thank god for my Kekki Genkai..."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:20 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Oh, now I get it ^^ Ehehehe my bad. Wondering about that imperfect jutsu?))

((If we're gonna chat, why don't we do it in PMs? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:21 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

Sabu nodded. "I do, but I'm well enough. I am Sabu Huno. I'm visiting from the Hidden Village of Grass."
Sabu eyed Kai. He looked familiar to him some how.
"You'll want to sit down for a few minutes or else it will take longer for you to regain your strength. It's good to meet you. Here's have some of this." Kai said to Sabu.
Kai Handed Sabu a soldier pill.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:22 pm
Looking over at Kai, he gave a sort of strong stare

"Why would you not permit them to take me?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games