Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Random Chatter Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:06 pm
toshi168
wait, toronto's in Canada. They have anime in Canada? Wow! eek I thought that they banned anime or something

No, that would be what Bush is attempting to do here in the great U.S.A.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:01 pm
Oy! Tis a three day weekend!  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:58 pm
toshi168
wait, toronto's in Canada. They have anime in Canada? Wow! eek I thought that they banned anime or something
Why would anime be banned? I don't get it...

Anyway, I entered my Bill Nye video in the competition there. There was a mix up, but in the end I got an honourable mention smile

I'm uploading the video to AMV.org now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:25 am
ok, cool. I'll check it out later. Right now, I'm trying to come up with ideas for AMV's since I'll be in Hawaii all of July without any Computer to make AMV's. Also I wont be on Gaia then, but might have a friend make sure it stays alive, so If I start sounding like a literate you'll know it's my friend  

Firamax

diverguy

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:19 pm
DraconisMaster
toshi168

No, that would be what Bush is attempting to do here in the great U.S.A.

i heard that from one or two other people, but i don't believe it... there is no point... we are not currently at war with japan and most anime is "americanized" by companies like funimation anyway.... all that would do is pis off a bunch of gnerds(yes, i meant to put the g there, it's a joke from G4) some of which can probably do wonderful things and terrible things with computers.... very bad idea to piss lotsa those people off at once 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:03 am
Hey guys I just got back from Fanime Con. There were some fantastic AMVs at the AMV contest. I was a finalist ! But I didn't win sad But I made it to finals on the first try with my Second Video ever made, so I have no regrets.  

The Eternal

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:05 pm
Dear Harvester:
I love your sig art. Did you make that? and if you didn't who did? Because I want one.
Art admirer
DM  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:12 pm
DraconisMaster
Dear Harvester:
I love your sig art. Did you make that? and if you didn't who did? Because I want one.
Art admirer
DM

I wish I could draw this good. I met the artist at Fanime. His name is Derrick Chin. I got one of his buisness cards with links.

Link 1
Link 2

Email: Derrickchin3@comcast.net  

The Eternal

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:25 pm
awesome.

Attention all: tomorrow be my 1 year anniversary on Gaia! Now you must all give me monies and stuffs so I can finish my quest earlier!
actual donation not necessary, but would be loved  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:39 pm
Ok DM. Happy 1st!  

Firamax

The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:20 pm
DraconisMaster
awesome.

Attention all: tomorrow be my 1 year anniversary on Gaia! Now you must all give me monies and stuffs so I can finish my quest earlier!

Happy Anniversary biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:15 am
DraconisMaster
awesome.

Happy Gaia Birthday! I wonder when mine is...
*runs off to check*
not 'til October.  

Zahmira

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:32 am
Zahmira
DraconisMaster
awesome.

Happy Gaia Birthday! I wonder when mine is...
*runs off to check*
not 'til October.

It's okay. You'll get stuff then too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:22 am
For Your Information. My Grandma died, so If I sorta disapear for a while, don't worry about it. Oh, and If I sound a) depressed or b) upset, then you'll know why  

Firamax

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:29 am
toshi168
For Your Information. My Grandma died, so If I sorta disapear for a while, don't worry about it. Oh, and If I sound a) depressed or b) upset, then you'll know why
It's okay, we are all rather sporadic in coming here. We need some new discussion topics though, or maybe some new blood to talk with!  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games