Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:25 pm

Lur smiled, impressed at her swift hunting. He was only gone for a short amount of time and she still managed to snatch up a little something. "Wow, thanks!" he said, looking at the rabbit. "Would you like to share it?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:28 pm
applz

Lur smiled, impressed at her swift hunting. He was only gone for a short amount of time and she still managed to snatch up a little something. "Wow, thanks!" he said, looking at the rabbit. "Would you like to share it?"

"sure, i havent eaten for a few nights" dark began to eat the rabbit, but only a little at a time so she wouldnt look messy when she was covered with blood, however, her hunger took over and she still got her muzzle all messy  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:30 pm

Lur watched her eat the rabbit. he wanted her to have her fill first, then he would eat the leftovers. He silently watched and admired her, listening to the waterfall at the same time.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:32 pm
applz

Lur watched her eat the rabbit. he wanted her to have her fill first, then he would eat the leftovers. He silently watched and admired her, listening to the waterfall at the same time.

when there was more then half of the rabbit left, dark finished eating "thankyou....o um" dark noticed how messy her muzzle was, so she jumped up and ran over to the waterfall, she started drinking the water which cleaned her muzzle back to the white color it was before  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:35 pm

Lur bent over to take a few bites of the rabbit. He enjoyed its tender flavour, and quickly finished it once Dark had finished cleaning her muzzle.

((ow srry, my cat was scratching me))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:36 pm
applz

Lur bent over to take a few bites of the rabbit. He enjoyed its tender flavour, and quickly finished it once Dark had finished cleaning her muzzle.

((ow srry, my cat was scratching me))

((lol, np))

"hey do you wanna go for a walk, i wanna try and see if i can work these wings?! dark asked while streching her wings  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:40 pm

Lur looked up, wiping his muzzle a bit before going to the waterfall to clean it off. "Sure" he agreed. "I found a way out of the cave without getting wet. Its right under here" he said, pointing underneath the rock the stuck out of the cliff.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:42 pm
applz

Lur looked up, wiping his muzzle a bit before going to the waterfall to clean it off. "Sure" he agreed. "I found a way out of the cave without getting wet. Its right under here" he said, pointing underneath the rock the stuck out of the cliff.

"o good" dark ran up next to lur as they walke dout of the cave, she then ran ahead, turned around and said "catch me if you can" and at that she took off so that lur would chase her  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:45 pm

Lur quickly ran underneath the rock and chased after Dark. His muscular legs served him well... and he was at her tail in moments. He increased speed to get by her side, playfully and lightly pushing her with his head.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:49 pm
applz

Lur quickly ran underneath the rock and chased after Dark. His muscular legs served him well... and he was at her tail in moments. He increased speed to get by her side, playfully and lightly pushing her with his head.

as they broke out into a field, dark realized that she had to test out her wings to see if she could get ahead of lur, she started speeding up even more as she somewhat pulled away from lur, she streched out her wings and started beating them harder and harder until she felt herself somewhat lifting from the ground, the next thing she knew, she was a few feet off the ground. She began soaring around, she was about 5 ft off the ground when she turned her head and looked at lur as she sped past him, she grinned with a toothy grin.  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:52 pm

Lur watched as Dark soared through the sky several feet above him. He laughed a bit once she passed by, flapping her wings to gain speed. He stopped and watched her, wondering if she could circle back.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:56 pm
applz

Lur watched as Dark soared through the sky several feet above him. He laughed a bit once she passed by, flapping her wings to gain speed. He stopped and watched her, wondering if she could circle back.

wanting to try and do more then just normal flying, she started adjusting her wings so that she could make hard turns, when she 1st tried she almost lost her flight and fell to the ground, however she managed to get back into the rythme of beating her wings, when she finally made a turn, she flew right at lur, when she was only 2 ft infront of him she halted in mid air and gracefully dropped to the ground

"i finally did it" she said as she dropped, however, she landed and a small rock that threw her off balance, and she ended up tapping muzzles with lur, in embaressment, she backed up, turned around and said in a nervous voice
"hey um lets keep walking i wanna explore"  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:00 pm

Lur twitched his nose a bit, still speechless after the tapping of their muzzles ((so cute)). After a moment, he came back to himself and walked alongside Dark. "So, do you have a certain place in mind?" he asked, walking beside her and watching as Dark folded up her wings to keep them out of the way. He shook his head a bit and let his braids knock together. He then looked around their location, admiring the natural scenery.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:09 pm
Black yawned, as she lowly made her way back to the river for a drink. She had gone back to the dens and gottena bite to eat while absent. She sighed and layed there licking her chops, before cleaning her paws off.  

Babe_In_Black1881

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:15 pm
((love your new style Black))

Lur waited patiently for Dark to answer. He looked down at his front paws as he walked, staring at their odd appearance. He remembered again how the misty aura had been about him when Dark and him were talking before. It couldn't have come fomr the fox or critter that had been in the bushes, for it was still there when it ran away. The thought came to him again, Do I have powers hidden within me?...

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games