Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:21 pm
I figured that I'd just go ahead and the ball rolling on this next issue of the manga. On the other forums I go to, this guy Sephiroth-nissan who lives in Japan told all of us something very happy.

le spoiler

Choji and Neji lived! Woo hoo! I'd hate to see the Byakugan disappear like that. Hinata can use it, but nowhere near as well as Neji.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:33 pm
just got the latest chapter raw... too lazy to even attempt to read it, just looked at all the pretty piccies...

Neji and shikamaru and kiba were all there and wounded but mostly okay... but I didn't see chouji or rock lee... where's chouji T.T??!! it's pretty obvious rock lee's still okay, but poor chouji...

wonder when that plant akatsuki member will show up again?

shinimegami42

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:40 pm
weird.... i dont get it what akatsuki member? o_O i must have missed something.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:12 pm
shinimegami42
just got the latest chapter raw... too lazy to even attempt to read it, just looked at all the pretty piccies...

Neji and shikamaru and kiba were all there and wounded but mostly okay... but I didn't see chouji or rock lee... where's chouji T.T??!! it's pretty obvious rock lee's still okay, but poor chouji...

You might not have recognized Choji, because he's skinny now. Tsunade was looking after him. Anko performed that ninjutsu(I can only assume)on Neji to seal up the holes in his body. And I can only assume that was Kiba's mom that was taking care of him. It was kind of funny how Shikamaru only had a bandage on his finger. I can only assume Rock Lee was okay, since Gaara saved him. He's probably off training with Gai or something.

Kalmarkid91
weird.... i dont get it what akatsuki member? o_O i must have missed something.....

On the last page of Chapter 224, you see a guy wearing the Akatsuki cloak and he's got this huge venus fly trap looking thing on both sides of his head. You can't miss it.  

Furyion

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:34 pm
Furyion
shinimegami42

You might not have recognized Choji, because he's skinny now. Tsunade was looking after him. Anko performed that ninjutsu(I can only assume)on Neji to seal up the holes in his body. And I can only assume that was Kiba's mom that was taking care of him. It was kind of funny how Shikamaru only had a bandage on his finger. I can only assume Rock Lee was okay, since Gaara saved him. He's probably off training with Gai or something.

Kalmarkid91

On the last page of Chapter 224, you see a guy wearing the Akatsuki cloak and he's got this huge venus fly trap looking thing on both sides of his head. You can't miss it.

I only glanced through, so... wasn't specifically looking... when I get a translation I will look for specific people.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:43 pm
Reprieve
Thankyou Zrana for making this! biggrin

I've watched up to... 50 something. Once I get around to ordering the next set, I'll be up to 75ish.

As for the chapters, I'm at 212.
Im at like ep 100 i think i dont renember but for the chapters i have never read  

NarutoNineTails

NarutoNineTails

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:46 pm
The way Naruto just comes up with a bunch of things that no one would ever guess...its preaty kool just to see that he learned a ninjitsu with out anyone knowing xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:08 pm
shinimegami42
Furyion
shinimegami42

Kalmarkid91

I only glanced through, so... wasn't specifically looking... when I get a translation I will look for specific people.

ah... I only glanced at that scene... from that pic he looked like he was naruto (cuz of the hair mostly)  

shinimegami42

Furyion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:37 pm
Just a bit of news everyone should be happy about. The filler episodes of Naruto finally end on episode 107. It's entitled something like "I want to fight you. Sasuke vs. Naruto" We can all guess what that's going to end up being about. Hooray! It took them long enough to get to the hospital fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:26 am
aha........... its an akatsuki cloak so it must be an akatsuki member.....  

Kalmarkid91

nightlight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:07 am
Furyion
Just a bit of news everyone should be happy about. The filler episodes of Naruto finally end on episode 107. It's entitled something like "I want to fight you. Sasuke vs. Naruto" We can all guess what that's going to end up being about. Hooray! It took them long enough to get to the hospital fight.
AAAAAAHHHHHHH I'M SO TIRED OF HIGHLIGHTING STUFF! gonk just kidding... anyways, the filler episodes are going to last all the way to 107? i dunno... i was thinking that after 104, the next 2 would be spent priming... setting everything up, the mood, the character, the condition of the village before naruto and sasuke try and throw down. unless that's how it actually is and 107 is just when the fight starts... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:41 pm
Here's a interesting parallel that my sister and I came up with that may have to do with the story: In several pictures that Masashi Kishimoto has drawn you see Naruto with a frog, Sakura with a slug, and Sasuske with a snake. As many of you guys known Jiraya summons frogs, Tsunade summons slugs, and Orochimaru summons snakes. See the connection? Furthermore Naurto can already summon frogs (sort of...), and Sasuske is presumably off to join Orochimaru. As for Sakura, well who knows. It's not entirely parallel, but there are some interesting simularites. Just something to think about.  

Kuroi-Yuushi

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:47 pm
Kuroi-Yuushi
Here's a interesting parallel that my sister and I came up with that may have to do with the story: In several pictures that Masashi Kishimoto has drawn you see Naruto with a frog, Sakura with a slug, and Sasuske with a snake. As many of you guys known Jiraya summons frogs, Tsunade summons slugs, and Orochimaru summons snakes. See the connection? Furthermore Naurto can already summon frogs (sort of...), and Sasuske is presumably off to join Orochimaru. As for Sakura, well who knows. It's not entirely parallel, but there are some interesting simularites. Just something to think about.
That popped in to my head a couple of times. Wasn't there one where Inana put a piccy of the two cells together?

235 has been out. It was pretty cool. Still not much going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:33 pm
Kuroi-Yuushi
Yeah, my boyfriend and I have been suspecting that for a while now. We figure that Sakura's going to try to become a medical ninja...it almost seems all she would be good for... sweatdrop  

Sorrieah

Gracious Citizen

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Kuroi-Yuushi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:19 pm
Uchiha Airin
Kuroi-Yuushi
Yeah, my boyfriend and I have been suspecting that for a while now. We figure that Sakura's going to try to become a medical ninja...it almost seems all she would be good for... sweatdrop

Yeah, I agree. She's has potential she just needs to get over Sasuske and come to realize that oh, maybe he doesn't like her back? rolleyes Then again, with all that's happened in the past few chapters, maybe she will.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games