Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadyPrincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:58 pm
User Image
I am teh one on the far left. whee

Name:
Shannon
Height:
5ft, 7in
Hair:
Curly blonde
Eyes:
Green with yellow/gold flecks
Zodiac Symbol(s):
Cancer, Snake
Taken
Sexuality:
Straight

Contact me-
AIM:
JulyJem717
E-mail:
ShadyPrincess@gmail.com
----------------------------------------
Short Bio:
I'm a 15 year old girl who's a sophmore in high school. Currently I'm involved with a long distance relationship with someone from Italy (yeah... When I said long, I meant it). I live in NY with my Mom, my Dad, and my brother. We have a dog, two cats, fish, and a bird. I have two career choices right now that I'm looking into; Culinary Arts ('cause who doesn't LOVE food? ^^) and Veternary Medicine ('cause I love meh animals ^^). I'm a very eccentric person, and I have a lot of friends that are just like me in that sense. I do a lot of crazy things, and I would exchange any of my friends for anything. heart I've been through redicule, torture, and being made fun of throughout my life, and it still happens. I'm overweight now, and although I do not like my body at times, there are other times when I think that I look okay. I've never been absolutely happy with my body, and I'm not sure I ever will... But, meh.

The internet, Gaia, music (mostly country, though I like people like Michelle Branch and Pink), going shopping ( even though I don't usually buy anything 'cause I have no money. I don't like clothes shopping too mch, though because it's depressing ._.; ), volleyball, kind people, being hugged, summer, sunny days, hanging out with friends, swimming, eating and cooking (^^), cuddling (even if it's just with a friend. I like to be close to people... It makes me feel good), and lots more. ^^

Dislikes:
Hatred, rap, rude people, loneliness, depression, school, ex-boyfriends, not getting enough sleep, peas, fish, being kicked off-line, skinny people who insist that they *have* to lose that extra 5 pounds that they don't even have (-.-), people who think they're better than everyone else, show offs, my thighs, my chin, my skin

Hobbies and Intrests:
Volleyball, collecting things, hanging out with my friends, playing videogames, going online, cooking, baking, love making (xD Sorry... It rhymed. Not really someting that's a hobby of mine), being loud, talking online

Things I like about myself:
I'm kind, helpful, caring, protective of the ones I love, funny, accepting, understanding, my eyes, my calfs, my hair

Things I dislike about myself:
My weight and size, I'm too sensitive at times, I cry more than I should, I'm depressed a lot, I have a hard time expressing my emotions, I get moody sometimes, I'm easily stressed out, and I eat when I'm bored (>_>; ), I think I have a guy's mind in a girls body (in other words, I'm quite perverted when I want to be. xD)

Is the glass half empty or half full?:
Hmm... Good question. o.O In general, I'd say it's in between. xD!

---------------------
Favorites...
Color(s):
Purple, green

Things to do:
Talk online, go on Gaia, hang out with friends, drink Starbuck's, play volleyball, play videogames, eat (XP com'on, you knew that was coming. I might not like my body, but I can't deny that I like to eat), cook, bake, RP (Fantasy, Modern, Medieval)

Foods:
Chilli, ramen, peanut butter cookies, toast, creamy cheesy chicken (something my Mom makes in the crockpot... So f*ing good), pizza, egg salad, fruits

Movies:
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, From Hell, The Grinch, lots of fun little TV movies, The Core, Armageddon

Bands/singers:
Michelle Branch, Pink, Weird Al, Rascal Flatts, Mark Wills, LoneStar

Songs:
Oh noes... *SO* many to list... Too many infact. stressed

Books:
In the Heart of the Sea: The Tradgedy of the Whaleship Essex by Nataniel Phillbrick

Weather:
A little breeze, comfortably warm...

Places:
Italy (even though I haven't been there yet. xD), Starbuck's, My house ain't too shabby...

--------------------------

An obesession I have:
Oh geez... Starbuck's (notice I've said this about 3 times now? xD), cuddling and being close to people

Something that expresses me:
"Love can let you see color, or leave you blind; make you die, or let you live"

Turn ons:
Neck kissing, kindness, cuddling (like romantic cuddling), romance

Turn offs:
Rude comments, smelly breath, constant complaining, attention whoring

Things that hardly anyone knows about me:
Uhm... I dunno. I'm pretty open most of the time. o.O
----------------------------------------

Other info about me can be found in my blog:
Shady's Blog-thing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:50 pm
Hello! My name's Mimeiko... I love writing and RPing. I love fantasy, but I'm getting tired of the fantasy cliches, so I'm always looking for new and creative ideas. Yes, I'm an anime fan, and I'm actively learning Japanese.

Um, that's all, I suppose. sweatdrop *waves* Hello!  

mimeiko

[obedient]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:32 am
I signed up for this guild a long - too long - time ago. I regret having never posted here. But it seemed that soon after I signed up my active nature on Gaia declined some and I quickly had forgotten that I signed up in the first place. Let me say something now about myself since none of you know me.

I have RPed for well over a year and working on year two. I don't find myself to be as skilled as the next person, but some say I have talent. I RP mainly fantasy, I suppose. Although, I dislike the use of magic. Not magic all together, but the over use of. Such as to light a candle with your finger - useless. To throw back an enemy because they are in your face - halfway useless. To heal - understandably useless. These of course are all my opinions and I want to inform you all that I do not mean to discourage any of you. Magic to me just isn't fair.

I RP mainly agressive females who were raised by a group of male role-models. Such as a group of friends, brothers, father... Something to give them a reason to act such as a young lad than a young lady. If you're up for a good spar, brawl, fist fight... I'm up for it. But, just to warn you, I don't enjoy god-moders, probably like most of you don't. I know when to let my character take a hit, and when to back down and lose. Losing isn't a failure, just an instant when something should be fixed and worked upon.

I'm drawing a blank now, as I continue introducing myself. Perhaps later we'll get into the personal details, but until then, I'll just be known as Merry OOCly and as a good friend to those who need one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:07 am
Oooo so many people to say hi to since the last time I checked the guild.

Obediant, I'm glad you have you back! Every one else, welcome!  

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

Damion X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:03 am
well you would have to ask me a spicific question  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:32 am
ShadyPrincess

Movies:
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, From Hell, The Grinch, lots of fun little TV movies, The Core, Armageddon

THE CORE?!! I'm not one to be horrified by other people's favorites, but The Core? Then again, this is from someone who still watches the Pokemon movies on occasion, so welcome to you and everyone regardless. wink  

Sage of Chaos

jigjigbooomboomnotiiii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey hey people. That's me with my banes straightened. If you can tell I'm a guy.
I'm 15 and I live in Alabama, United States.
I am almost 6 feet tall and I have curly dirty blonde hair.
I have blue eyes and I am a leo. I am single and I am straight.
I have aim and msn.
AIM: axewarrior20
MSN: flymolo3@hotmail.com
I love to try any role play I can and I am willing to get new experiences.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:23 am
*pops in to wave*

Most probably dont remember me way back at the beginning of the old guild with a few exceptions I guess. Hopefully that'll change in the near future. smile

Sorry, I'd usually say more but its 6:20am and Ive yet to sleep. sweatdrop  

Hayakuma

Distinct Genius

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:01 am
Kenosha
*pops in to wave*

Most probably dont remember me way back at the beginning of the old guild with a few exceptions I guess. Hopefully that'll change in the near future. smile

Sorry, I'd usually say more but its 6:20am and Ive yet to sleep. sweatdrop

I remember you. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:55 pm
Hey! My name is Ashley, it's nice to meet you all.  

Uniski

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:33 pm
Uniski
Hey! My name is Ashley, it's nice to meet you all.

It is nice to meet you too! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:20 pm
Hiya! I've only had two nicknames on Rping sites: LH and Faith. I guess considering my username, you can call Bloom or something along those lines.

I've been Rping for years, but I'm still in high school and not that weird - which means that when I started I was a "kelly kils him" type Rper...well, not really, but I've definitely gotten better! At this point, I consider myself a literate Rper, so don't worry too much.

I've done Gundam and fantasy Rps mostly, with some extra science fiction thrown in for good measure.

I love reading and writing naturally, and don't like anime nearly as much as I admire manga. Mostly though, give me a good science fiction book from my mom's old dusty collection any day.  

Bloom_Wnd

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:46 pm
Bloom_Wnd

I love reading and writing naturally, and don't like anime nearly as much as I admire manga. Mostly though, give me a good science fiction book from my mom's old dusty collection any day.

You should see my dusty old collection! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:42 am
Hi! I'm 15, male, and like to read and rp, mostly in fantasy settings. I'm looking for some good rps and maybe some help on becoming a better rper. Nice guild!  

Kax Sparkson

Ocean_0f_Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:46 pm
All About ME!

Username:-panda-piss- Used to be DarkVixxxen
RP name:Zanai, usually, or Samori
RP age: 17
Real Age:16
Where do I call home? Iowa, USA
Hobbies: DDR! ^_^ Gaia, attempting to skate, GTA San Andreas.
Likes:Subway! Salt and Vinegar Pringles... yum! Video games, chatting online, meh rottweiler Moose. ^_^
Dislikes:Tomatoes! X_x Dumb people... ||check the sig!||

Wanna know anything else? Just PM me!

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games