Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
How did you become a Naruto fan? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you become a Naruto fan?
Friend told me to check it out.
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Ads...
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
I saw it on the shelf, picked it up and read.
12%
 12%  [ 26 ]
I've been a fan too long to rember!
7%
 7%  [ 16 ]
My shinobi senses led me to it...
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 206

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:52 pm
Overall, moron fans spamming about it, so I decided to...get to know my enemy. So ofcourse, now I can hold not only my superior, yet what should be standard, lack of typographical errors AND knowing ten times more about it then them. So I went off not to some store to get an Americanized piece of bull, I went to the Internet and retrieved the scanslations. Glad I did. Now I get direct correct translations that are quicker, and sans the 'Art of the Doppleganger' crap.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:54 am
through the anime club at school.  

Gambitx13

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:31 am
Through discovering it at a website.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:20 pm
honestly, I had seen pictures and din't think that I would like the manga at all. This is a stupid reason for reading a manga, but I saw a picture of sasuke on a guided tour on elfwood. I think it was "bishounen: but for the twisted minds" or something like that. I thought that his hair looked really cool so I decided to ask for the first manga book for christmas.

Honestly, now I'm not really a sasuke fan girl, naruto is my favorite character. I mostly only like sasuke now because of naru/sasu fanfiction whee really though I like all of the characters I don't really have a favorite.  

adhenefallen

Neko_Kunoichi18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:23 pm
I'm a member of myOtaku.com who loves taking quizes so one day I was looking through the ones I hadn't taken yet and I saw one that said "What Naruto Guy Is For You?". I was thinking "Naruto, that sound interesting." So I took it and got Kakashi. Looking at his face I found myself wondering what he was like so I did research on him and loved what I saw on him. Why doing so did research on the show and liked what I saw so I made Moriko(My OC) and started watching it  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:23 am
I found out about Naruto through my cousin in Texas after I went through basic training. Back then, they only had up to episode 19 available for download, but I liked it so much I followed the show and eventually the manga till now.  

anime_merrick

Ikazuchi Hebi

Dangerous Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:24 am
discovered it in shonen jump, read the first chapters and i got hooked =D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:16 am
Some time a few years ago, when the episodes were at about 35, i saw people talking about Naruto in a Dragonball Zchat room on WINMX and how good it was.
I had 56k at the time, so i didn't even bother.
Couple of weeks later, my friend told me he was downloading anime and asked if i knew any, so knowing nothing about Naruto i said "Naruto!" to sound cool.
So anyways, he downloaded up to ep 50 and put them on CD for me, and up until i got DSL at ep 91, i used to get a CD off him every week with the new episode on it and i've downloaded from 91 to the current ones myself.
I waited a while to get into Naruto, but as soon as i saw Kakashi give the Chidori to Zabuza i was hooked! heart  

Urian

Tenchikaimei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:25 am
I got hooked 3 years ago. My friend had come over to play, and said he had a few CDs of an awsome anime. So I was like, "Cool lets watch it". Of course it was Naruto.

And since that day, my brothers and I have download 154 episodes, and my older brother says hes gonna put them on DVD.

Anyway, I think the best fight is when Naruto turns 2nd Demon form and fights (the gayness of) Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:40 pm
I was looking at some of my old shonenjump manga and I saw Naruto on the front so I checked it out. After the first chapter I was hooked. I read about through chapter 40 and I spent all of my money on the novels. mrgreen  

BlackSharingan03

Lhunari

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:13 pm
I watched it on tv and got addicted to it blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:57 am
I first came across Naruto when hearing it from a few friends, but what got me to watch it was this music video. It was called Ninja of the Night, it made me laugh sooooo hard, so then I watched Naruto and fell in love with it.  

fantasydreamer74

SQEEEE GURL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:34 pm
I got into it a long time ago,When it wasn't so N00bishly-popular.
I heard it from a few people who liked it and decided to check it out.
Got into it ever since. X3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:49 pm
i was watching tonami on saturdays and came scross it and i have been addicted to it ever since. itachi rocks!!  

Evil_Zane567

Sami-Umi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:52 pm
"Shonen Jump." xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items