Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:41 am
^ You're a cute lil fairy but I think I got some of your pixie dust in my eye *rubs eyes*

<> Now... If I answered this question you'd all have a laugh thinking of a dude in a cute skirt, now I never dressed as a Senshi (It'd be a lie if I said I never wanted to though...) but for every Prom I always joked around with my friends saying I was Tuxedo Mask then my date would trip on her dress and I'd say 'And here's my lover Usagi' It was pretty funny but when I was little (like 11 or 12) I use to go outside and play by myself like I was a Sailor Soldier cuz I moved a lot and had zero friends

v You should list in craniological order (from 1st appearing to last) all the Sailor Soldiers that appeared in the series from Moon to Galaxia (if you can, go by the anime it may be easier… don’t forget Galaxia’s minions too!)
I'll give you a hint at number 1, it wasn't Sailor Moon!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:39 pm
Kawaki
^ You're a cute lil fairy but I think I got some of your pixie dust in my eye *rubs eyes*

<> Now... If I answered this question you'd all have a laugh thinking of a dude in a cute skirt, now I never dressed as a Senshi (It'd be a lie if I said I never wanted to though...) but for every Prom I always joked around with my friends saying I was Tuxedo Mask then my date would trip on her dress and I'd say 'And here's my lover Usagi' It was pretty funny but when I was little (like 11 or 12) I use to go outside and play by myself like I was a Sailor Soldier cuz I moved a lot and had zero friends

v You should list in craniological order (from 1st appearing to last) all the Sailor Soldiers that appeared in the series from Moon to Galaxia (if you can, go by the anime it may be easier… don’t forget Galaxia’s minions too!)

^ I WANT UR BUNNY EARZ gonk exclaim

<> I never saw the Galaxia seiries, but here goes:
1.Sailor Moon [my fav. 4laugh ]
2.Sailor Mercury
3.Sailor Mars
4.Sailor Jupiter
5.Sailor Venus/ Sailor V
6.Sailor Uranus
7.Sailor Neptune
8.Sailor Pluto
9.Sailor Saturn [of destruction]

V Do you own any 'Sailor Moon' 'stuff' [in general] question If so, what kind'a stuff question  

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:43 pm
Crazy Anime Lover
Kawaki

^ I WANT UR BUNNY EARZ gonk exclaim

<> I never saw the Galaxia seiries, but here goes:
1.Sailor Moon [my fav. 4laugh ]
2.Sailor Mercury
3.Sailor Mars
4.Sailor Jupiter
5.Sailor Venus/ Sailor V
6.Sailor Uranus
7.Sailor Neptune
8.Sailor Pluto
9.Sailor Saturn [of destruction]

V Do you own any 'Sailor Moon' 'stuff' [in general] question If so, what kind'a stuff question

Actually it was:

1. Sailor Venus/Sailor V
2/3.Tuxedo Kamen/Sailor Moon
4.Sailor Mercury
5.Sailor Mars
6.Sailor Jupiter
7.Sailor Pluto
8/9: Sailor Uranus/Sailor Neptune
10.SailorChibiMoon
11. Sailor Saturn.
(now if you want to get Tech with it)
12. Amazoness Qaurtet
13. Sailor Galaxia
14.Iron Mouse
15. Sailor Starlights
16.Sailor Aluminum Siren
17. SailorLead Crow
18.Sailor Tin Nyoko
19.SailorChibiChibimoon
20: Sailor Lethe
21. Sailor Mnemosyne
22/23.Sailor Phi/SailorChi (though their names weren't said yet)
24.Sailor Heavy Metal Papallion
25: Sailor Kakyuu
26: Sailor Cosmos
27: Sailor Chaos- (ie Chaos period.)
*thinks* I think that's all.

Anyway moving along....

^ Oo chocolate box?

<> I own all the Manga of Sailor Moon, a few dvds movies two plushies a patch guide book and a lot of songs...and pictures...and posters.

V What do you find annoying about the chibi usa?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:51 pm
^ Love your look- totally original~

<> Besides everything... well, she did have a good roll as Black Lady though- she is my favorite villain so she has potential!! I guess all in all by StarS she's not that bad...

v what's your opinion on Sailor V? Both anime back story and manga (if you've read it) She's my favorite character!!!!!!!!  

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:20 pm
^ Blue boy <3

<> I think it should've been a movie. Just a side story about it all in depth. I like the fact that Minako is more then meets the eye and as SailorV she was given so much to carry. Though I want to know who that mysterious voice that Artemis takes orders from.

V
What is the BEST part about Promise of the Rose that you like?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:24 pm
^ Be careful that your flip-flops don't fly away!!

<> The TOTAL best part of that movie was... (side note, Sailor Moon R the movie was the 1st time I ever got to see the original Japanese version because it was the 1st Japanese VHS that america made to buy- it was $25.00 and I was SO excited cuz it was right after SM R had finished on TV for the 1st time... anyways) When Serenity's crystal shattered I was like WHOA!! That can't happen!? I was devistated and so sad cuz she like died and mars was in tears and it was so sad and with a kiss from Mamo-chan the princess awoke like a fairy tale (thanks for the flower Fiore'). But ya, very memorable movie for me.

v What did you think of 'Hearts In Ice?'  

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:19 pm
^ Purple? >> color good

<> A total yawn in a way. The Manga of it was soooooooooooo much better. It's sweet in a way that Luna gets to have a Usagi moment (stars wise). And I find Artemis being so sweet in letting her presue that part and being there for her at the end when she realizes that Kakeru doesn't love her, but Himeko.

I think that's the sweetest thing there.

But overall the Anime version sucked. It didn't explain WHY Pluto was back (hell it NEVER did) Because at the end of Super- Pluto 'dies' because she stopped time to Save Uranus and Neptune

Then she SUDDENLY shows up in the Anime Movie. IT's like 'WTF?'

AND Uranus and Neptune were there but remember? They LEFT tokyo after Super. and Only saw a cameo peice on them in the special.

>/ Same thing with the Dream hole. Cute, but No.

It's ridiculous. At LEAST in the Manga, we know that Pluto Died at the end of R by stopping time to prevent Diamond from puttin the two Silver crystals (one of future one of past) together.
And that because she died, Chibiusa realizes what she was doing was wrong.

And when Pluto comes back she explains (at least Mix wise she says) 'The power of Neo Queen Serenity brought me back.' When she shows up in Super.
*Personally I reason that the Silver Crystal didn't literally 'bring her back to life' more like she was sent into the past to be reborn there. Because in the Super when she is at her computer she didn't seem to know anything about SailorMoon or the others until she reawakened as Sailor Pluto with Haruka and Michiru.*

^ and since she didn't die in that in the 11th book which was pretty much about the cats moreso then the people, it explains why she and the outers were even -there-.

Anyway...enough of my ranting.

v- What part of SuperS did you find very stupid?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:10 am
^ LOVE THE HAIR!

<> The series or movie? The series -- the whole outer scouts vs. inner scouts thing was annoying. I think that was super S...

and the movie? well...nothing about the movie. I liked it. I kinda wanna watch it now..

v what is your favorite Sailor Moon Movie (R, S, or SuperS) and what is your favorite part?  

Blue_Fuzz

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:23 am
Blue_Fuzz
^ LOVE THE HAIR!

<> The series or movie? The series -- the whole outer scouts vs. inner scouts thing was annoying. I think that was super S...

and the movie? well...nothing about the movie. I liked it. I kinda wanna watch it now..

v what is your favorite Sailor Moon Movie (R, S, or SuperS) and what is your favorite part?

^ I like/want ur skirt exclaim

<> My fav. Sailor Moon movie was 'Sailor R: Promise Of The Rose' ! I think EVERY1 agrees that that movie was the best 4laugh Anyway, OMG..my fav. part was wen Sailor Moon had [sadly sad ] died and Fiori gave Mamouru [Darien] the cure....and did it with a heart KISS heart exclaim No other movie even comes CLOSE exclaim

V When was 1st time u saw or found out about Sailor Moon question ...And if u cant remember, what do u THINK happened question  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:27 am
>your glasses are so cute!!

>I was 7/8, it had just begun on the english fox kids. I fell in love with it from episode one!!

>Who looks better in the princess gown Usagi or Chibi Usa?  

Angel-Hybrid

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:05 am
^ Love vivacious red heads!!

<> I love Usagi, its classic! Seeign a dress on a teen girl compared to a 12 year old also helps tip the scales... BUT I do love the pink hair- not as much when she's young but remember Black Lady or the MANGA version of SuperS when Chibi-usa grew up and Usagi grew down. (I hated her 'fat' pigtails in the anime SS version). But with her Long cute pink pigtails Chibi-usa may be a hotter girl than her hot mama... maybe.

v If you could change one of the Sailor Soldiers hair, how would you change it? (Ex: Ami's little 'bob' I'd flip outward and straighten it... but that's just me)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:32 pm
^ Bunny ears bunny ears -flicks your ears-

<> I would probably have Minako's hair in a braid... Her and Mars has too similar hair and I think, with her being sportsy, a braid would work for her. If not her, then give it to Mars... but I think one of them should have a braid.

V Do you like the manga, anime, or live action Mamoru better? Why? (From what I've read of the manga so far, I enjoy the manga mamoru more.. he just makes me smile... I haven't seen the live action version yet... I want to though..)  

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:16 am
^ Cute Dragon!

<> I like the look of the anime because his hair is more clean cute and I like that better than waves BUT the actual Mamoru in the manga is cooler and does more- He has more attacks, he has his golden starseed and evil villains just LOVE to get there hands on him! Beryl... Black Lady... Galaxia... He was more than just a guy who threw roses and gave speeches to villains... he REALLY truely helped Usagi and loved her deeply, they were so much more intimate in the manga.

v Do you like the manga, anime or Live Action Usagi more!?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:20 pm
^*gnawing on ears* soooo ft *-*

<> Live Action and Manga Usagi. Anime Usagi pisses me off. ' Oooh wahwahwah'. Manga and Live action on is more mature you can SEE the maturity to her over the course of time. Both are slightly darker then the Anime Usagi. Anime Usagi just..raaaagh >/ *angryangry grrr grr*

V Do you know Makoto's History? (I dooo)  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:35 am
^ Please don't poke me with your tail x.o

<> Uh.. no, not really. Now I'm curious o.o

V If you had to choose to be able to have ONE style of the Sailor Moon story (Manga, Anime, Live Action) which would you choose and why?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games